Page 144 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145 LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 3623

Thread: Any info on talktome.com??

  1. #3576
    Featured Member LaurenAus's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,310
    Thanks
    4,606
    Thanked 1,787 Times in 696 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    This is what was said about it in another forum by a rep of the company:

    NEW CHAT ROOM
    If you don't like it, don't use it. I am so upset at the behavior that talkers have done in the last day in that chat room.
    The purpose of the chat room isn't to "give everything away for free" it is a very STRATEGIC way for us to get the unconverting traffic to make accounts. We have a TON of traffic that never makes accounts, but to communicate in the FREE chatroom, they need accounts. That will give me their email address to remarket to them with offers to spend money ON YOU TALKERS. It will also increase the time spent on the page for SEO purposes, TO BRING MORE TRAFFIC organically.
    I know that some of the features arent ideal that are added, but i pick my battles, but this CHAT ROOM is 100% something I myself have been pushing for to increase YOUR REVENUE for years. The fact that it went live and talkers have been bashing other talkers, being rude to callers saying they just want free stuff makes my blood boil.
    behavior like this from talkers will NOT be tolerated. Being rude in teh chat room and not using it to try to convert callers to paying callers to contact you, and just driving away the traffic we are trying to convert and grow the site with, HURTS EVERYONE
    end of rant.
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaurenAus For This Useful Post:


  3. #3577
    Veteran Member MaryElizabeth's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 554 Times in 188 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Hate when this happens:
    ttm22.59.JPG
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 06-18-2021 at 03:56 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:


  5. #3578
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    973
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 537 Times in 301 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Which other forum?

    I didn't know that TTM reps come onto forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaurenAus View Post
    This is what was said about it in another forum by a rep of the company:

    NEW CHAT ROOM
    If you don't like it, don't use it. I am so upset at the behavior that talkers have done in the last day in that chat room.
    The purpose of the chat room isn't to "give everything away for free" it is a very STRATEGIC way for us to get the unconverting traffic to make accounts. We have a TON of traffic that never makes accounts, but to communicate in the FREE chatroom, they need accounts. That will give me their email address to remarket to them with offers to spend money ON YOU TALKERS. It will also increase the time spent on the page for SEO purposes, TO BRING MORE TRAFFIC organically.
    I know that some of the features arent ideal that are added, but i pick my battles, but this CHAT ROOM is 100% something I myself have been pushing for to increase YOUR REVENUE for years. The fact that it went live and talkers have been bashing other talkers, being rude to callers saying they just want free stuff makes my blood boil.
    behavior like this from talkers will NOT be tolerated. Being rude in teh chat room and not using it to try to convert callers to paying callers to contact you, and just driving away the traffic we are trying to convert and grow the site with, HURTS EVERYONE
    end of rant.
    Models... to get some of the paid out in sexting and phone sex

    And if you need credit card processing, feel free to ping me.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:


  7. #3579
    Veteran Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 792 Times in 332 Posts

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by LaurenAus View Post
    This is what was said about it in another forum by a rep of the company:

    NEW CHAT ROOM
    If you don't like it, don't use it. I am so upset at the behavior that talkers have done in the last day in that chat room.
    The purpose of the chat room isn't to "give everything away for free" it is a very STRATEGIC way for us to get the unconverting traffic to make accounts. We have a TON of traffic that never makes accounts, but to communicate in the FREE chatroom, they need accounts. That will give me their email address to remarket to them with offers to spend money ON YOU TALKERS. It will also increase the time spent on the page for SEO purposes, TO BRING MORE TRAFFIC organically.
    I know that some of the features arent ideal that are added, but i pick my battles, but this CHAT ROOM is 100% something I myself have been pushing for to increase YOUR REVENUE for years. The fact that it went live and talkers have been bashing other talkers, being rude to callers saying they just want free stuff makes my blood boil.
    behavior like this from talkers will NOT be tolerated. Being rude in teh chat room and not using it to try to convert callers to paying callers to contact you, and just driving away the traffic we are trying to convert and grow the site with, HURTS EVERYONE
    end of rant.
    That's all very well and good, but TTM pays a pittance and already expects a lot of free effort from us, entertaining non-paying customers. If a guy signs up after I chat with him, I don't get his valuable email address to market to him, I don't get any money. Even if he does start spending, 9 cents a message is not the princely incentive to convert traffic that this rep thinks it is. If I'm going to do a bunch of free work to convert people, it'll be for a site that doesn't pay me 35% and restrict how high my prices can be.

  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:


  9. #3580
    Featured Member JenniferNorth's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,103
    Thanks
    2,152
    Thanked 2,593 Times in 848 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Which other forum?

    I didn't know that TTM reps come onto forums.
    Likely Psosupport and I have seen the TTM reps come into the forums there. The way those reps have talked in the past to PSOs has been off putting, at least to me.
    Best Threads on SW! Curvy Winona's Camming Bookmarks!

    Just waiting to feel your kiss, rubbing my lips, your energy is turning me on...

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JenniferNorth For This Useful Post:


  11. #3581
    Veteran Member Growlerpussy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 353 Times in 165 Posts
    My Mood
    Grumpy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by LaurenAus View Post
    This is what was said about it in another forum by a rep of the company:

    NEW CHAT ROOM
    If you don't like it, don't use it. I am so upset at the behavior that talkers have done in the last day in that chat room.
    The purpose of the chat room isn't to "give everything away for free" it is a very STRATEGIC way for us to get the unconverting traffic to make accounts. We have a TON of traffic that never makes accounts, but to communicate in the FREE chatroom, they need accounts. That will give me their email address to remarket to them with offers to spend money ON YOU TALKERS. It will also increase the time spent on the page for SEO purposes, TO BRING MORE TRAFFIC organically.
    I know that some of the features arent ideal that are added, but i pick my battles, but this CHAT ROOM is 100% something I myself have been pushing for to increase YOUR REVENUE for years. The fact that it went live and talkers have been bashing other talkers, being rude to callers saying they just want free stuff makes my blood boil.
    behavior like this from talkers will NOT be tolerated. Being rude in teh chat room and not using it to try to convert callers to paying callers to contact you, and just driving away the traffic we are trying to convert and grow the site with, HURTS EVERYONE
    end of rant.
    Hi, if I send you a PM, would you mind telling me what forum that was?

    Thanks

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:


  13. #3582
    Veteran Member Growlerpussy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 353 Times in 165 Posts
    My Mood
    Grumpy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    TTM has actually a Gem in their hands. No taboo stuff ...... and I can say, really dark one. And my opinion is when you offer something like that, make the guys bleed.

    Not once they raised sexting, you have to ask to raise your rate above 2.99 and be sur to get lectured about it if you get it. Most used words on the platform are Mommy, daddy, little one, ageplay, absolutely no limits, anything goes. And still are so many girls throwing 99cents per minute calls out there.

    Whatever profile a costumer calls, it's almost the same:
    My mistress profile : "force me to rape the little one"
    My shemale profile :" fuck that little one"
    My normal profile : "Wanna be daddys little one"
    My submissive profile: "and now bring me the little one!"

    All day long ....... I would never ever offer less than 2.99$ for such a thing. And of course the 99p girls are getting a massive amount of calls.

    What is that for a company that almost forces new girls to do 300 minutes on a cheap line? To tell them what and how to do? Missed calls are getting punished, everything has to get approved, you're only allowed to limited profiles, you can't delete a profile and create a new one from scratch without asking first, you tell a guy while sexting that it would be more fun if he would call and it takes not even a day and you get a warning that's noy allowed?

    The minute I've seen them giving the first $20 away ... I knew they're in trouble. You can offer that for a week or two, but not for months and months.
    I make good money on TTM, but it drives me nuts to go always offline when i get a call somewhere else, when I want to send a costumer a special pic and I have to go through hundreds of pics from all my profiles to find th right one beacause they have the files of all the profiles in one big list. . You can't just upload and send it, no, it has to get approved first. Except in sexting that I don't offer .

    I missed hundreds of calls on my profile on NF when I fogot to go offline on all of them and I would be sacked since years.
    I hate guys who know about the free 30 seconds to call.... my list is endless.
    I still wait for them to let us pay to be on the frontpage ..... surprised they didn't do that already. And all I see is day in and day out the same faces. It's like they don't want new girls to work for them.
    I had more than once trouble with them because I can't keep my mouth shut.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:


  15. #3583
    Veteran Member MaryElizabeth's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 554 Times in 188 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    From Growlerpussy -

    I just realized I am tepid / concerned / afraid of the TTM crew.

    I do not want to interact with them or engage with them. I get it that they are concerned of people sending underage stuff and getting punished like PornHub did. And they seem to have an infinite supply of newbies to throw into the mill for 300 minutes and I don't know how many of those new gals get crushed and never make it.

    Thank god I didn't have to do that and that I found this forum to inform me I could get bumped from 40 to 50%. I could live on TTM if I lived small but NF is where the money is and I don't hesitate to log off TTM.

    Talk to Me could rival NF, it could have thousands of gals and rake in many many millions but TTM is addicted to small game; freebies, 99 cent calls, chat lines, chat rooms and I don't understand it. I saw this at another company I was with, they were far more concerned that you were logged in, on time, tweeting and blogging and all the other BS and less, it seemed, on making money.

    NF makes a staggering amount of money because they let the girls go out and get it. Instead of putting up walls and rules NF seems to make efforts to let their flirts extract money and earn a living. By now NF covers most every kink, fetish, quirk known. It's very sink or swim but there are far larger heap$ there than TTM will ever have available.

    Yea, I don't quite understand what TTM is doing, I am sure the owners are making solid bank and I can't knock them for that. It could be so much better indeed.
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 06-19-2021 at 03:58 PM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:


  17. #3584
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    973
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 537 Times in 301 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferNorth View Post
    Likely Psosupport and I have seen the TTM reps come into the forums there. The way those reps have talked in the past to PSOs has been off putting, at least to me.
    What did they say?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
    From Growlerpussy -

    I just realized I am tepid / concerned / afraid of the TTM crew.

    I do not want to interact with them or engage with them. I get it that they are concerned of people sending underage stuff and getting punished like PornHub did. And they seem to have an infinite supply of newbies to throw into the mill for 300 minutes and I don't know how many of those new gals get crushed and never make it.

    Thank god I didn't have to do that and that I found this forum to inform me I could get bumped from 40 to 50%. I could live on TTM if I lived small but NF is where the money is and I don't hesitate to log off TTM.

    Talk to Me could rival NF, it could have thousands of gals and rake in many many millions but TTM is addicted to small game; freebies, 99 cent calls, chat lines, chat rooms and I don't understand it. I saw this at another company I was with, they were far more concerned that you were logged in, on time, tweeting and blogging and all the other BS and less, it seemed, on making money.

    NF makes a staggering amount of money because they let the girls go out and get it. Instead of putting up walls and rules NF seems to make efforts to let their flirts extract money and earn a living. By now NF covers most every kink, fetish, quirk known. It's very sink or swim but there are far larger heap$ there than TTM will ever have available.

    Yea, I don't quite understand what TTM is doing, I am sure the owners are making solid bank and I can't knock them for that. It could be so much better indeed.
    I never make any money on NF. Once every few months I'll get someone who will drop by.

    And the guys on there are much harder for me to deal with. Much more demanding & arrogant. Not to mention they don't allow taboo stuff so one has to be very careful. I don't have that issue on TTM, although recently I've been getting a few of those kinds showing up in TTM & I don't understand why.

    I'm also seeing more guys rating girls 1-4 stars & I'm getting that too & in all my years I never had this issue, so something has changed.

    I even tried to pay on NF to get placement & I lost money doing that.

    Everyone is different of course, your looks may attract guys more than mine do & once you start getting regulars, then your placement is higher. I know most guys can't find me b/c they tell me that when they do find me.

    I'm not sure what you mean by "NF makes a staggering amount of money because they let the girls go out and get it."

    How do girls go out & get it?

    Can you contact guys & ask them if they want a call?


    Thanks
    Models... to get some of the paid out in sexting and phone sex

    And if you need credit card processing, feel free to ping me.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:


  19. #3585
    Veteran Member MaryElizabeth's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 554 Times in 188 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    How do girls go out & get it?
    NF is a hard one to crack, much good advice on the NF thread. Stay safe.

    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...teflirt-Thread

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:


  21. #3586
    Veteran Member Growlerpussy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 353 Times in 165 Posts
    My Mood
    Grumpy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    One girl made 2 guys come in freechat ..... and she's proud as hell. And I sit here and just think :" Don't you realize what you have done?"

    If TTM wants it to work, they should send out a mail with "How to entice a costumer to call you" and "Don't make the come in freechat".

    And those are the girls that are complaining that they didn't made a fucking dime .......

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:


  23. #3587
    Featured Member JenniferNorth's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,103
    Thanks
    2,152
    Thanked 2,593 Times in 848 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    I logged in, and yeah, it is psosupport where the rep comes in and talks to people. PSOsupport is a good forum (it's strictly PSO though, so you won't really find info on camming, stripping, etc there).

    I agree that I don't think the chat room helps in many PSO situations. You will get further by blogging, using social media and so on than you will with a chat room. Even when I worked at a combo company, the chat room was full of timewasters.
    Best Threads on SW! Curvy Winona's Camming Bookmarks!

    Just waiting to feel your kiss, rubbing my lips, your energy is turning me on...

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JenniferNorth For This Useful Post:


  25. #3588
    Featured Member JenniferNorth's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,103
    Thanks
    2,152
    Thanked 2,593 Times in 848 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by Growlerpussy View Post
    TTM has actually a Gem in their hands. No taboo stuff ...... and I can say, really dark one. And my opinion is when you offer something like that, make the guys bleed.

    Not once they raised sexting, you have to ask to raise your rate above 2.99 and be sur to get lectured about it if you get it. Most used words on the platform are Mommy, daddy, little one, ageplay, absolutely no limits, anything goes. And still are so many girls throwing 99cents per minute calls out there.

    Whatever profile a costumer calls, it's almost the same:
    My mistress profile : "force me to rape the little one"
    My shemale profile :" fuck that little one"
    My normal profile : "Wanna be daddys little one"
    My submissive profile: "and now bring me the little one!"

    All day long ....... I would never ever offer less than 2.99$ for such a thing. And of course the 99p girls are getting a massive amount of calls.

    What is that for a company that almost forces new girls to do 300 minutes on a cheap line? To tell them what and how to do? Missed calls are getting punished, everything has to get approved, you're only allowed to limited profiles, you can't delete a profile and create a new one from scratch without asking first, you tell a guy while sexting that it would be more fun if he would call and it takes not even a day and you get a warning that's noy allowed?

    The minute I've seen them giving the first $20 away ... I knew they're in trouble. You can offer that for a week or two, but not for months and months.
    I make good money on TTM, but it drives me nuts to go always offline when i get a call somewhere else, when I want to send a costumer a special pic and I have to go through hundreds of pics from all my profiles to find th right one beacause they have the files of all the profiles in one big list. . You can't just upload and send it, no, it has to get approved first. Except in sexting that I don't offer .

    I missed hundreds of calls on my profile on NF when I fogot to go offline on all of them and I would be sacked since years.
    I hate guys who know about the free 30 seconds to call.... my list is endless.
    I still wait for them to let us pay to be on the frontpage ..... surprised they didn't do that already. And all I see is day in and day out the same faces. It's like they don't want new girls to work for them.
    I had more than once trouble with them because I can't keep my mouth shut.

    I re-read your post and I just now saw this. They lecture you if you want to charge more than $2.99 a min??? Oh girl, I most certainly would charge more than that to talk about extreme pedo (which I don't think I can do anymore). Are they kidding me??? When it comes to the taboo stuff you should be allowed to charge more $$$. Do they like the guys getting off for very cheap? I don't understand.

    I'm sorry they've given you trouble. That's BS.
    Best Threads on SW! Curvy Winona's Camming Bookmarks!

    Just waiting to feel your kiss, rubbing my lips, your energy is turning me on...

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniferNorth For This Useful Post:


  27. #3589
    Featured Member Kristen_Krystal's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    837
    Thanks
    440
    Thanked 785 Times in 480 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    I had a guy ring me about an hour ago & when I answered it just rang out until I got a message saying that the caller had hung up.

    The system thinks that I'm still on a call with this guy when I'm not. I've refreshed & cleared my cookies & nothing is working.

    It's been hogging my line for about an hour now, how do I clear it? I only planned to be online for a couple of hours. Wish I never logged on at all now. This has happened in the past but not for a while, I hope it's not going to be a frequent glitch. This is so frustrating waiting for someone to fix it. I won't be able to log off properly until its cleared - ugh.

    Edit - It's fixed
    Last edited by Kristen_Krystal; 06-22-2021 at 08:59 AM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:


  29. #3590
    Veteran Member MaryElizabeth's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 554 Times in 188 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen_Krystal View Post
    The system thinks that I'm still on a call with this guy when I'm not.
    I used to get that occasionally and it frustrated me to no end, especially when you were expecting a guy to call you back. If it matters I use google voice and google chrome on a PC and have not had that issue in a very long time.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:


  31. #3591
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    973
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 537 Times in 301 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen_Krystal View Post
    I had a guy ring me about an hour ago & when I answered it just rang out until I got a message saying that the caller had hung up.

    The system thinks that I'm still on a call with this guy when I'm not. I've refreshed & cleared my cookies & nothing is working.

    It's been hogging my line for about an hour now, how do I clear it? I only planned to be online for a couple of hours. Wish I never logged on at all now. This has happened in the past but not for a while, I hope it's not going to be a frequent glitch. This is so frustrating waiting for someone to fix it. I won't be able to log off properly until its cleared - ugh.

    Edit - It's fixed
    I hope you complained to them about it. I had that happen to me & it took almost 30 mins. for it to clear & I too lost the client.

    What kind of phone were you using?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
    I used to get that occasionally and it frustrated me to no end, especially when you were expecting a guy to call you back. If it matters I use google voice and google chrome on a PC and have not had that issue in a very long time.
    They blamed it on my VoIP line. Google voice is also a voip type line, but mine is better quality.

    It hasn't happened in a while, but it shouldn't happen at all. Has it ever happened on NF?
    Models... to get some of the paid out in sexting and phone sex

    And if you need credit card processing, feel free to ping me.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:


  33. #3592
    Veteran Member MaryElizabeth's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 554 Times in 188 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    They blamed it on my VoIP line. Google voice is also a voip type line...Has it ever happened on NF?
    They'll blame it on anything they can.

    Use google voice for TTM and NF and never had any issues on NF. Also have Skype numbers for other NF accounts that work fine. Have used both for hundreds or thousands of calls and only had issues when I was downloading a lot of stuff and the line would get choppy.

    --------------------

    Today was wonky, like nothing all day, dead and at 9pm the phones / chats lit up and it turned into a ni$e day. I so wish I knew when it was going to be dead and when it will be hot.

    My new policy is to thank every single post, join me in this please.
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 06-25-2021 at 01:05 PM.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:


  35. #3593
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    973
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 537 Times in 301 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Does anyone use CashApp from customers?

    I don't mean from TTM, but just in general?

    If yes, how do you get one?
    Models... to get some of the paid out in sexting and phone sex

    And if you need credit card processing, feel free to ping me.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:


  37. #3594
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    973
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 537 Times in 301 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
    They'll blame it on anything they can.

    Use google voice for TTM and NF and never had any issues on NF. Also have Skype numbers for other NF accounts that work fine. Have used both for hundreds or thousands of calls and only had issues when I was downloading a lot of stuff and the line would get choppy.

    --------------------

    Today was wonky, like nothing all day, dead and at 9pm the phones / chats lit up and it turned into a ni$e day. I so wish I knew when it was going to be dead and when it will be hot.

    My new policy is to thank every single post, join me in this please.
    Yeh I figured it was just TTM.

    I've had HUGE issues with their timer. It no longer shows the time not just on calls, but even on webchats.

    Or it it shows the timer, it shows the wrong amount of time.

    I already told them about it at least 2 weeks ago & it's still an issue.

    Why do you want to thank every single post on here? LOL
    Models... to get some of the paid out in sexting and phone sex

    And if you need credit card processing, feel free to ping me.

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:


  39. #3595
    Veteran Member MaryElizabeth's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 554 Times in 188 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Or it it shows the timer, it shows the wrong amount of time.

    Why do you want to thank every single post on here? LOL
    Yea, the timer is fucked for me too, if you reload it sometimes gets caught up but yea, it's a mess.

    I'll thank every post because someone put the energy in to write it. We are all sort of spread out and short on feedback for what we do, we just don't get to talk to each other much, it's a job that is a bit isolating. And when I put up a post and there is no energy coming back it bums me out a bit, I think if I read a persons post, agree or not it's like so little effort (pushing the thanks button) that I can do it and if every post got dozens of thanks we would all share more. Or at least it would be cool, so I'm doing it. Show a bit of support for my fellow talkers and flirts.

    I have popped into the TTM chat room a bunch of times and there are always more callers than 'talkers and the guys I want to talk with, older rich white men, are almost never going to go there, so it may work for other people but I won't use it.

    Stay safe out there all.
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 06-28-2021 at 01:00 AM.

  40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:


  41. #3596
    Member RambleOnRose's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 40 Times in 17 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    The timer has not been working correctly for me for since last mid-week so I started checking the minutes via my iPhone to make sure I've been credited. Also, after much frustration I've stopped trying the programs like Watch A Movie With Me, Web Chat, etc. They're great concepts, but personally they've just created unhappy callers more times than not due to tech issues.

    Thank you to everyone for sharing, it helps so much to know we're not alone and that others are reporting the issues so they'll be able to work them out.

  42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RambleOnRose For This Useful Post:


  43. #3597
    Featured Member Kristen_Krystal's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    837
    Thanks
    440
    Thanked 785 Times in 480 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    I hope you complained to them about it. I had that happen to me & it took almost 30 mins. for it to clear & I too lost the client.

    What kind of phone were you using?



    They blamed it on my VoIP line. Google voice is also a voip type line, but mine is better quality.

    It hasn't happened in a while, but it shouldn't happen at all. Has it ever happened on NF?
    They didn't offer any explanation as to why it happened for me, just that it should be fixed now.

    I use an Android normal cell phone & I don't use VoIP, I don't even think Google voice is available for us in the UK.

    I did message the guy that had tried to call to just check he'd ended the call properly & he replied saying that it never connected.

  44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:


  45. #3598
    God/dess SuperPookie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,618
    Thanks
    2,155
    Thanked 3,022 Times in 1,296 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Does anyone use CashApp from customers?

    I don't mean from TTM, but just in general?

    If yes, how do you get one?
    I use CashApp but if i were you I'd only use it for traffic you hustle up yourself because otherwise you will get banned for misdirecting traffic if you take site custies. It is only available in the USA & UK but it is just a app you download to your phone. You will connect it to your bank & use a Cash tag which guys will use to send you $. It is a dollar symbol (maybe pound for UK?) followed by whatever you chose as your username. $SuperPookie for example. That is all you need to give to a customer. Do keep in mind that you are not immune from chargebacks & it isn't adult friendly

  46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:


  47. #3599
    God/dess SuperPookie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,618
    Thanks
    2,155
    Thanked 3,022 Times in 1,296 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    What happened to Skype on TTM? I logged in after being offline for awhile & it is missing & all there is is that damn chat room. Is the Skype option supposed to come back?

  48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:


  49. #3600
    Veteran Member Growlerpussy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 353 Times in 165 Posts
    My Mood
    Grumpy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Had a good laugh this morning. They don't send out newsletters for the girls on the site with things they improved. But hell yes, let's promote the camsite and just take SKYPE away from them.
    For me it looks like they want to get rid at one point from the phonesex .... yes, SKYPE is not available anymore unnamed.jpg

  50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. help with talktome
    By webcambabe in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 10:41 AM
  2. Anyone know anything about talktome.com?
    By Promised in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-03-2016, 06:01 PM
  3. talktome.com
    By ROSIECAM in forum Industry Insight
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 11:16 AM
  4. TalkToMe has now integrated cam into their website
    By grneyesnfl in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2015, 10:07 AM
  5. Camming on talktome.com
    By chickchick8182 in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2015, 05:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •