Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Any info on talktome.com??

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Mind Blowing Any info on talktome.com??

Reminds me of Niteflirt, and I've searched here and don't see anything on it. Does anyone work there? How is it? I heard someone say on the forum on NF that there is a site that is competing with it lately, did a Google search and all I see is talktome.com. Could this be the site? or is there another up and coming place Flirts are going to??

Thanks
    Thanked 8,394 Times in 2,439 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

I do shows on there, phone and cam with phone and I enjoy it. It's kind of like NF and they pay weekly. They pull your funds on Wednesday and I always have them by Friday. I say give it a shot and see how you like it.
    Last edited by JaneBurgess; 08-03-2014 at 07:50 PM.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JaneBurgess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I've been working on that site for the past month. It's been good for me. They have a lot more options than NF, like sexting, introductory rates, flat rate packages, and a live call tracker that tells you who you are talking to and how much you've earned. I do cam with phone and have a few characters for phone only. The only part of the site that I dislike is the low %, especially when it comes to tips. They give you 50% of your rate for calls, and as low as 40% for tips. For indy, I think that's pretty low, but maybe I'm just spoiled by sites NF and CMD. Oh, and the rate ceiling is set to $2.99. If you want to raise your rate higher than that, you have to email support to change it for you.
    "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair. Or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man...and give some back." Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to annikah For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Annikah, what is CMD?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

CamModelDirectory
    "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair. Or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man...and give some back." Al Swearengen, Deadwood.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to annikah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I signed up I just gotta verify. I am excited about the extra options, such as sexting and such.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,609 Times in 3,802 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

I like it. Like Annikah mentioned, I wish their cam prices were higher than $2.99 so I will be emailing customer support to change mine. The only few things I don't like about TTM is that when the call monitor comes up via phone you have to be at your computer just to see who the character you are is playing. It seems the call monitor comes up the second you're connected and I feel like it should be shown before you answer that way you have a second to get into your character.

The only thing I personally don't like about the site is that I joined the site when it was just starting up and had some specific characters. I had some drama happen where the site asked me to use another model because someone brought a girl in after me and started using her. Sorry but I don't appreciate the girl stalking me and sending me messages and the site asking me to change the girl that I brought to the site first. Phone sex with the same model happens sometimes but I feel you either get over it or simply use someone else. Don't try and force someone to stop using a girl they brought first just because she's not being used as much. I told them flat out no, I won't be switching my girl and they finally left me alone.

Looking for a motivational money or hourly based challenge?
    Join The Winter/Spring Hustler's Challenge
    Believe In Your Brand
    Jan, 24th, 2017 - June, 21st. 2017

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I joined about a month ago, but haven't been on that much lately. It was slow, but I need to try again. Seems like a lot of new models (talkers) are joining over there.
    I have been working on some other camming sites, but I want to try again. I only got some messages and texts, didn't even get some of those direct connect calls yet.
    I might be getting a vanilla job in the next week or two (still awaiting interview) so for extra money I was hoping TalkToMe could help out.
    Guess you other ladies are doing well on there, so maybe it will pick up for me too.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,111 Times in 5,094 Posts

But you can't do sexting ONLY, right? You'd have to be willing to do phone sex (actual voice calls?). I never heard back from Arousr after I applied.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I think you have to have a rate for phone listed in order for them to approve your profile, but I don't think you ever have to turn your availability for phone on.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annikah For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yes, it's your option. You can choose how you are available when you log on.
    I'm going to try again, it takes time I know (just like webcamming) to get some regulars.
    Weekly pay is awesome, and hopefully if I get this vanilla job, I can use talktome for extra income and the hiatus over xmas and the summers.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jassi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,132 Times in 1,973 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm pondering signing up for this site, I'll keep you ladies updated.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/InkedMilfyXXX
    Cam profile: http://analxjulia.cammodels.com*Fave me, it's good for my ego
    General Pics: https://imageshack.com/user/inked_milf
    "Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn!"-C.S. Lewis
    Quote Originally Posted by xStacey View Post
    Close contact, for an hour, for $40? And I guess I'll have to make conversation with them too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I just put a heads up about this in PSO Land, but I'll put it here too since there is kinda a TTM thread now. I had not yet signed up for TTM, and now I definitely will not be.

In another forum I frequent it was brought to light that TTM has full rights to record your calls and resell them. Many of the ladies were more upset about the feeling of invasion of privacy, but my main issue is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. One of the girls emailed TTM as a custy to find out if this was true, and they responded that they are compiling now to soon offer custies the ability to listen to old calls.

#1 - No where in their response to her did they mention that the PSO whose vocal and creative talents made this possible will be reaping any reward for this. Maybe they will, but from their contract it doesn't look like a priority. I currently make money from MP3s, so I'll be damned if I am giving that away for free.

Edited: One of the ladies received a response from TTM where they stated this would be a way for the Talkers to benefit as well. But I still will not be giving them free access to use as they see fit.
    Last edited by BlondebombGA; 08-07-2014 at 10:50 PM.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BlondebombGA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

#2 - It has been my experience that when I have allowed a custy to record our call (when they actually ask me), or even when they order a custom MP3 from me I rarely if ever hear from this person again. So long time caller......now has the ability to listen to his detailed fantasy over and over for that one time cost = no more recurring income for me. Seriously....like 9.9 out of 10 of my experiences with this have meant never hearing from this person again, or if I do it is much less frequent than before. So again, I don't see this being a good thing for PSO $$$.

I can't see this being terribly popular with tons of guys who learn they have been recorded, so maybe things will change after it becomes more common knowledge, but I just wanted everyone to be in the know. Do what is best for YOUR business.
    Last edited by BlondebombGA; 08-07-2014 at 12:27 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondebombGA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

TTM Talker and Customer Contract/TOS.

3.2.5.1. At our option we can record all communication conducted and or initiated through this site including all chat, email, voice, data, streaming content and other forms of communication. We can use data obtained, at our sole discretion, to evaluate the service, to monitor compliance with these terms of service, to excerpt data of interest to us for promotion and/or sale and to promote our business. You agree that you have no expectation of privacy or ownership in any communication or data exchanged through this Site and or between users of this Site. Instead, you agree that all such data shall be our property to do with as we deem appropriate.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlondebombGA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,609 Times in 3,802 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

The girls who find out will most likely leave and the girls who don't care will stay. Several sites like talktokellly (aka adultphonepal) do this as well. I believe they actually pay girls for this but I'm unsure. Most companies that I've worked for or heard of have the legal rights to record and resell our convos. Thankfully companies like LDW allow their providers to make money off of them. This was an issue with MPS where they had a big contest a few years back. Hundreds of PSOs entered the contest (including myself) where you had to record a sexy 2-3 min recording for MPS and if your recording had the most votes they handed out prizes. About 6-8 months later someone discovered that MPS had actually used those non winning (there were hundreds) recordings for the competition to actually do some free advertising on sites like YouTube to get guys to sign up by hearing "samples" of phone sex. SMH. I agree, I'd hate someone reselling my recordings when I can charge for MP3s but it's quite common with some phone lines.

Looking for a motivational money or hourly based challenge?
    Join The Winter/Spring Hustler's Challenge
    Believe In Your Brand
    Jan, 24th, 2017 - June, 21st. 2017

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    But you can't do sexting ONLY, right? You'd have to be willing to do phone sex (actual voice calls?). I never heard back from Arousr after I applied.
    This is probably for the best. I got accepted on this site and the site admin was very difficult to deal with. A lot of the stuff she was requesting was highly illegal. She wants a minimum of 20 hours per week spent on the site, but she wants to file you as an independent contractor. No.

I would list more, but I don't want to cause drama. Arousr is difficult to work for, your unnapproval is a blessing in disguise.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anoncamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,963 Times in 856 Posts

I signed up their ages ago but I've never had anyone tell me I had to work x number of hours. recording my calls however is a NO. I make and sell MP3's so basically them recording my calls and reselling them does not benefit me.

As far as TalktoKelly(adultphonepal) IIRC they only record the girl who are part of their dispatch service and that's a different animal also those girls are paid when people listen to their recorded calls. I have no clue what kind of scam TTM is trying to run.
    "You want to fuck with eagles you have to learn to fly"- Heathers

Quote Originally Posted by Graceface View Post
    ho ho ho ho merry banmas!!!!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Update: A rep from TTM put this on the forum where everyone was up in arms. Again, do what is best for YOUR business...

Hello Everyone,
    I am going to read though all of these posts and reply to them, but I want to give a little bit more information about the recording calls program (that does not yet exist) to help calm down some of this hysteria.

If anyone, ever has any questions about anything that we are doing at TalkToMe.com, you can always email me directly at [email protected] or [email protected]. [email protected] goes to the CS department, so you will get a standard reply for most questions from them. If you have a specific question, suggestion, or concern - email me directly and I will address is.

We value our suggestions from talkers, and take them very seriously. I don't know if anyone on this board specifically has made a formal suggestion to us, but you can find many talkers who have - and those suggestions were put into place.

We are not niteflirt, and we do our best to accomodate all talker and caller requests - when reasonable.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondebombGA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Of course we have a formal legal terms and conditions policy. We have to - Its standard and reviewed by our attorney that everything is legal. Just because the terms and conditions gives us the right to do something, that does not mean that we will.

So regarding the recording of calls:

We had multiple requests from callers asking if we would sell them a copy of their call. SO we put an opt in option to the callers to see if there was any additional interest in this possible feature.

We never roll out new features without sending a talker newsletter, and since this has not yet been addressed in a newsletter, it doesn't exist.

So to clear up a few things that talkers who did email me brought up, I will explain the plan.

1. We are not yet recording any calls (therefore also not selling any)
    2. More than 75% of callers have opted in to having their calls recorded for potential purchase in the future
    3. Next step in this new feature change is to add an opt-in box for the talkers - so you WILL be able to say you don't want your recording made available for sale

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondebombGA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

4. I wouldn't personally suggest that you don't though - since we know that 75% of our callers WANT to be able to buy their recordings, they may decide to only call talkers who make their recordings available. We will be telling callers in the click to call box that "this talker does not offer their calls to be recorded for future purchase." If you are concerned about your privacy and don't care about the potential callers selecting someone else - then by all means you can opt out.
    5. When we do begin recording the calls of the callers and talkers who are opted in and offer them for sale - they will only be available for sale to the caller who actually had the call. Any calls under 2 minutes will not be recorded, so if a caller wants to discuss something you do not want recorded, you could always end the call - change your preferences - and then have the caller call you back.
    6. When we do offer the recordings for sale - the talker will receive a portion of the sales in the form of commission. We are not sure how these recordings will be priced, or what the commission on the calls will be - since we are only on the first step still of collecting the data from the callers about how many of them are even interested in such a feature.

Robyn
    TalkToMe.com
    [email protected]

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondebombGA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I still say this could cost you business. Why call your real line when a a guy can save some money AND listen to his favorite call with you? I imagine your "commission" will still be far less than actual call money. And nothing has changed as far as TTM owning all of your communications, etc. to do with as they deem appropriate.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondebombGA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I was going to attempt to sell photos and videos there, but my first photo set submission was denied due to inappropriate content, it was just a photo set for sale of me licking my nipples @[email protected]
    Follow me on twitter: @takiayabalmone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well be glad it did, because if it had been accepted they would have owned it, and you wouldn't be able to sell it anywhere else.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondebombGA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

How is the traffic with this site? Do you primarily drive your own?

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast