Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 3328

Thread: Any info on talktome.com??

Featured Member Kristen_Krystal's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    So once again I'm having HUGE issues with the ding ding notification for webchat NOT sounding. I'm on PC.

They keep telling me no one ELSE has complained about this & they can't reproduce the issue.

Can someone else tell me if they are experiencing this?

I just lost another webchat yesterday b/c it never dinged.

Sometimes it does ding, but my guess, is that it only does that when the system is slow.

I almost lost a GREAT client the other day b/c 5 times he did webchat & it never made one sound.

And they keep blaming Chrome, but when I opened TTM on Fx, same issue, so it's NOT due to Chrome.

Thanks
    I complained about this issue about two weeks ago & they said it was due to me using Chrome.

They wanted to call me & do some tests but, I've not been sure what times I'm going to be online recently.

My web chat did ding today though using Chrome when I was browsing another web page so, maybe it's fixed now?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 Times in 2,432 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen_Krystal View Post
    I complained about this issue about two weeks ago & they said it was due to me using Chrome.

They wanted to call me & do some tests but, I've not been sure what times I'm going to be online recently.

My web chat did ding today though using Chrome when I was browsing another web page so, maybe it's fixed now?
    I have the same issue. It doesn't ding if I am not actively open on the TTM tab.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

So, I have a lot of stuff uploaded on ttm. documents, audios, videos etc ....... now a costumer was asking for a specific audio he couldnt find anymore. I checked my profile and can only see a part of my stuff showing up.
    Asked TTM whats going on and their answer : Unfortunately only 100 (audios, videos, documents) can be displayed on your profile.

Thats so stupid. I upload so much stuff up every week ...... and the costumers can't see or buy them all.

Why the hell are they not capable to tell us such things? They should keep us informed about things like that. I checked again the whole site, it's mentioned nowhere!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,189 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Growlerpussy View Post
    So, I have a lot of stuff uploaded on ttm. documents, audios, videos etc ....... now a costumer was asking for a specific audio he couldnt find anymore. I checked my profile and can only see a part of my stuff showing up.
    Asked TTM whats going on and their answer : Unfortunately only 100 (audios, videos, documents) can be displayed on your profile.

Thats so stupid. I upload so much stuff up every week ...... and the costumers can't see or buy them all.

Why the hell are they not capable to tell us such things? They should keep us informed about things like that. I checked again the whole site, it's mentioned nowhere!
    I had no idea about this either! Wth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I had no idea about this either! Wth
    Got now a message that it's a technical issue. And as soon it's resolved they get back to me ......... oh well.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I got accepted to talktome like 20 days ago and was unable to log into the chatline to do the time you need. they said they were going to contact support a week or so ago and so far no luck.
    It just says my profile number is invalid.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StrangerSins For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi all. I have a phone call arranged with the people from Talktome to discuss an increase in commission (from 35%). I know that a lot of ladies are on the 50% commission structure, but I'm just curious if any experienced PSOs have managed to negotiate an even higher rate than that? Would love feedback. Thanks!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 Times in 2,432 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freakyspirit View Post
    Hi all. I have a phone call arranged with the people from Talktome to discuss an increase in commission (from 35%). I know that a lot of ladies are on the 50% commission structure, but I'm just curious if any experienced PSOs have managed to negotiate an even higher rate than that? Would love feedback. Thanks!!
    How do we do that? I would love that!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    How do we do that? I would love that!
    I have read online that quite a few people have negotiated higher commission values. And I know that in the earlier days they started PSOs at 50%. I know that people have negotiated higher values up to that point... I've just never heard of anyone getting above that.

I just submitted a support ticket and they scheduled a call back with me. I explained to them that I have a good argument for my request for the increase, and let them know that I have earned a certain income with a competitor (and that I would be happy to provide proof). I felt like I had enough 'receipts' behind me to be confident in my request.

So I really hope they are able to match what I am requesting. Otherwise, I will not stay on that platform, sadly.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to freakyspirit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I got it from 35% to 45% by showing screenshots showing how much more income I made on NF in the same period of time & saying how much I enjoyed working on TTM however I just couldn't advertise a site only paying out 35%. They did say they would not go any higher ( I had asked for 50%)

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

actually I might have just typed out the amounts not given screenshots now that I think about it

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I got it from 35% to 45% by showing screenshots showing how much more income I made on NF in the same period of time & saying how much I enjoyed working on TTM however I just couldn't advertise a site only paying out 35%. They did say they would not go any higher ( I had asked for 50%)
    Thank you for that. It helps. Although I know that they pay some girls 50%.... I have seen that some women will approach them multiple times when they only bump up a little bit... so perhaps after a period of time, I'd try for that extra 5%.

I'm definitely interested in knowing if anyone has successfully managed to negotiate over the 50% mark...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I got bumped from 40% (what I started at) to 50% 2-ish years ago.

I made a PDF of bank deposits showing I was making more at NF. And showed my high stars, call answered and response rates. I'm a solid couple hundred dollars a week through TTM. I have never heard of anyone getting over 50%

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,928 Times in 802 Posts

Yes 50% is their limit and thats fair IMO as they have to maintain and run the site and do market themselves for us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by izshadow View Post
    Yes 50% is their limit and thats fair IMO as they have to maintain and run the site and do market themselves for us

Absolutely! No bidding (that really messes me up all the time on NF) and I make way more on TTM with less profiles than on Niteflirt.
    And I think that the costumers are way easier going on ttm, I rarely get a bad review (maybe twice a year on all my accounts together) while on NF they just know you can't reply to bad reviews and leave them on a go and very often.

Even when I get more for textchat on NF, i prefer the sexting on ttm from my mobile and I can sell nudes up to $5 per pic while texting.
    I know I can chat too from my mobile on NF when I have my profile open on it, but it will be never the same like a real sexting session.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just posting an update on my TTM request for a commission increase, for any ladies attempting one themselves...

The phone call went poorly. The agency made it clear that they will not do any more increases to 50%, gave me a very hard time about the fact my account was new (saying increases only happen for established TTM accounts), and insisted that I prove my fanbase through my social media accounts. I was firm in my request and didn't let what she told me away me (she was very tough).

I held firm to my request and was firm in stating that my income on the other site was proof enough that I was deserving of the increase.

The call ended with her telling me to submit another email with proof of good reviews and 'whatever I could' to support my claim - again she asked for social media links.

I submitted an email with proof of income earned, evidence of good reviews and my earnings percentile achievements.

3 days later, I got an email saying I have been bumped up to 50%.

Good luck to any ladies making the same attempt. They were really firm and gave me the impression that it was impossible to get that increase. Be firm and know your value.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to freakyspirit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

^^^ I think I am going to try for that last 5% then. It's not much but every bit helps & the worse that can happen is that they say "no".
    Actually that isn't the worse that can happen. Has anyone making more than 35% ever gotten their percentage dropped? I'd hate to lose $ because TTM staff got steamed so they dropped me back to the starting rate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

^^^ I think I am going to try for that last 5% then. It's not much but every bit helps & the worse that can happen is that they say "no".
    Actually that isn't the worse that can happen. Has anyone making more than 35% ever gotten their percentage dropped? I'd hate to lose $ because TTM staff got steamed so they dropped me back to the starting rate.

I have never heard of people getting bumped down. For the record they can fire any of us at any point for no reason at all, they could wholesale reduce the % for everyone. They tend to put things on the newer people signing up - the 300 minutes, the lower rates and the like. But really, anyone could get dropped for any reason at all. A bit back, if I recall correctly, there were talkers from whole countries that got dropped.

I think the best thing is to just quietly motor along and make everyone money and don't cause any problems. I rarely have any interactions with the TTM office and when I do I'm excessively, overly polite. And I think that's where you want to be, in the background, on no ones radar just chugging along getting calls and making money. And that's what they want, quiet 'earners' who don't cause any problems.

So just stay on the upside, don't miss many calls, be nice to even the A-holes, make money for everyone. And put money in the bank, that part is important.
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 10-01-2020 at 06:57 PM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,343 Times in 4,437 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Can someone explain to me how you can disable audio for webchat? I messaged TTM after some douche nozzle left me my 1st one star ever because he was using webchat and chatted to me and wanted a call and called right away. I told him to call my PPM line if he wanted a call and he got an 'tude and said I needed to learn the site, lol. Okay, I joined in 2014 or so and this feature is new (to me). TTM refused to take away the 1 star and said the same thing even though it's clearly not an old feature.

So am I insane or did they just stop CHAT and change it to CHAT/AUDIO and I will have to disable the whole feature (chat) to avoid the calls? I've upped my rate in case I can't but I'm not cool with chatting with these guys AND taking calls at the same time. I chat on my laptop, calls come in on my phone. If I leave my laptop to take the call the stupid chat notif will end it for lack of response and I think this is redic.

Believe In Your Brand

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's such a bummer that they've done away with SEPA transfer..I wouldn't have worked this site at all, had I known that. I won't use Paxum as for me, the hassle isn't worth it. Such a frustrating situation not being able to access that money. I'm just glad it's not more! They've offered to send it tobe my cheque, but lord knows if that'll ever arrive! Anyone in the UK received a cheque from them? x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Arwen25 View Post
    It's such a bummer that they've done away with SEPA transfer..I wouldn't have worked this site at all, had I known that. I won't use Paxum as for me, the hassle isn't worth it. Such a frustrating situation not being able to access that money. I'm just glad it's not more! They've offered to send it tobe my cheque, but lord knows if that'll ever arrive! Anyone in the UK received a cheque from them? x
    Paxum has updated their site & I'm finding it much more user friendly & super fast.

It's not as good as SEPA but it's waaaaay better than a check. I've never been paid by check & really hope I never have to be

I definately giving Paxum another go. I've been tranfering every fortnight instead of weekly to save on fee's so it's not too bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    Can someone explain to me how you can disable audio for webchat? I messaged TTM after some douche nozzle left me my 1st one star ever because he was using webchat and chatted to me and wanted a call and called right away. I told him to call my PPM line if he wanted a call and he got an 'tude and said I needed to learn the site, lol. Okay, I joined in 2014 or so and this feature is new (to me). TTM refused to take away the 1 star and said the same thing even though it's clearly not an old feature.

So am I insane or did they just stop CHAT and change it to CHAT/AUDIO and I will have to disable the whole feature (chat) to avoid the calls? I've upped my rate in case I can't but I'm not cool with chatting with these guys AND taking calls at the same time. I chat on my laptop, calls come in on my phone. If I leave my laptop to take the call the stupid chat notif will end it for lack of response and I think this is redic.
    If you click on the VC (Program) tab at the top of your page, you can disable/enable Audio Web Chat from there. It was automatically enabled for everyone when they introduced it as a new feature. I had guys keep ringing it by accident on a chat so, I turned mine off.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Has TTM resumed sending cheques to Canadian operators? I stopped working the site when the pandemic was in full swing and they announced they'd no longer be mailing out cheques.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    Has TTM resumed sending cheques to Canadian operators? I stopped working the site when the pandemic was in full swing and they announced they'd no longer be mailing out cheques.
    I didn't realize that they had suspended cheques to Canadians. I put a ticket in to inquire and they confirmed that they have resumed mailing cheques to Canadian operators.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to freakyspirit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Anyone have any issues with creating voicemails? I had a guy who messaged and wanted me to rate his penis in a voicemail, so I click to create one. My phone rings, I create the message, hit # to save, and it attaches to a email, but when I go to set a price and send, the message fails and completely deletes. I recorded 4 voicemails trying to get it to work the other day. So irritating.