Page 146 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 3695

Thread: Any info on talktome.com??

  1. #3626
    Veteran Member BFX's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    1,068
    Thanked 178 Times in 117 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    Having my highest paid week since 3 years judging by my previous payment history comparisons. All I'm doing is daily logging in vs logging in 1x a month, lol. My new self-character I created is doing better than my characters and I'm sad I didn't start it sooner. I'm going to try daily logging until Oct and see where it gets me.
    How many hours do you stay on? Great move.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BFX For This Useful Post:


  3. #3627
    Veteran Member BFX's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    1,068
    Thanked 178 Times in 117 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaii View Post
    Does anyone know if they’re accept girls from Europe? I’m trying to find something like Sex Panther or something that’s exclusively sexting or you don’t have to have your phone on all the time but based in Europe or even the UK
    Try to sign up and if your country is on the list....this is the answer. Or you may write to them.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to BFX For This Useful Post:


  5. #3628
    Veteran Member BFX's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    1,068
    Thanked 178 Times in 117 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by Staci View Post
    They wouldn't have to get rid of us - they could just the lower the payout percentage for everyone, couldn't they?

    I don't recall specifically about their Talker agreement, but most platforms reserve the right to change percentages at any time.
    Lower it? Where? To zero? It is already low. At least for me. I think they are simply busy with changing their amazing website.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BFX For This Useful Post:


  7. #3629
    Veteran Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 851 Times in 358 Posts

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by BFX View Post
    Lower it? Where? To zero? It is already low. At least for me. I think they are simply busy with changing their amazing website.
    Some people are earning more than the rate they currently offer, because they used to offer a higher rate. Someone was hypothesizing that maybe they want to get rid of the talkers who have been around a long time and are earning a higher rate and someone else is responding that they don't need to get rid of those people, they could simply lower their rate to the one everyone else is getting.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:


  9. #3630
    Veteran Member BFX's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    1,068
    Thanked 178 Times in 117 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    Some people are earning more than the rate they currently offer, because they used to offer a higher rate. Someone was hypothesizing that maybe they want to get rid of the talkers who have been around a long time and are earning a higher rate and someone else is responding that they don't need to get rid of those people, they could simply lower their rate to the one everyone else is getting.
    Yes, I understood this. This is why I said is no way to lower it more because it is already low. The lowest in the industry.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to BFX For This Useful Post:


  11. #3631
    Senior Member Staci's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 259 Times in 110 Posts

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by BFX View Post
    Lower it? Where? To zero? It is already low. At least for me. I think they are simply busy with changing their amazing website.
    It was suggested that TTM might just be trying to get rid of all the Talkers that were receiving 50% payout percentage.

    I was saying that they didn't need to get rid of the Talkers earning a higher percentage - that they could just lower their payout to the 35% or whatever percentage they are now paying new Talkers.


    Start Earning Money Immediately! No setup costs, or monthly fees!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Staci For This Useful Post:


  13. #3632
    Veteran Member BFX's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    1,068
    Thanked 178 Times in 117 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Duh Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by Staci View Post
    It was suggested that TTM might just be trying to get rid of all the Talkers that were receiving 50% payout percentage.

    I was saying that they didn't need to get rid of the Talkers earning a higher percentage - that they could just lower their payout to the 35% or whatever percentage they are now paying new Talkers.
    I perfectly understood that. And I ADDED that is not possible to lower it more because it is already low. Generally speaking, for the 35 and for the 50%.
    They won't do such a thing, to lower the 50%, the arguments to support my idea are very strong but I am a little busy to write them here now. I just try to say I understood and to express that their % is already low. For 35 or 50. Still low.
    But they do the marketing and this is something.
    Last edited by BFX; 08-02-2021 at 03:21 AM.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BFX For This Useful Post:


  15. #3633
    God/dess SuperPookie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,658
    Thanks
    2,236
    Thanked 3,075 Times in 1,321 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Is the bonus option missing from anyone elses profile?

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:


  17. #3634
    Veteran Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 851 Times in 358 Posts

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    Is the bonus option missing from anyone elses profile?
    It's not visible on any of mine.

    Edited to add: I first noticed it was absent several months ago, but hadn't checked again since.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:


  19. #3635
    Member RambleOnRose's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 49 Times in 21 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    It's not visible on any of mine.

    Edited to add: I first noticed it was absent several months ago, but hadn't checked again since.
    Oh wow! I just looked and it's nowhere to be found.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to RambleOnRose For This Useful Post:


  21. #3636
    Veteran Member Growlerpussy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 380 Times in 174 Posts
    My Mood
    Grumpy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    I got bonuses. It's still possible when they send you a message. But i think thats it. Soon we have to do everything for free ........... they took skype away, bonuses on the profile .... let's see whats next

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:


  23. #3637
    Member RambleOnRose's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 49 Times in 21 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by Growlerpussy View Post
    I got bonuses. It's still possible when they send you a message. But i think thats it. Soon we have to do everything for free ........... they took skype away, bonuses on the profile .... let's see whats next
    Thanks for the clarification. I did see bonuses still listed in the activities for each listing, but wasn't sure how we would receive them.

    I'm personally not too heartbroken about Skype going away, it never really worked for me tech-wise. I'd just be very surprised if they took away the bonus option since they get a nice big cut from it.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RambleOnRose For This Useful Post:


  25. #3638
    Veteran Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 851 Times in 358 Posts

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by RambleOnRose View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I did see bonuses still listed in the activities for each listing, but wasn't sure how we would receive them.

    I'm personally not too heartbroken about Skype going away, it never really worked for me tech-wise. I'd just be very surprised if they took away the bonus option since they get a nice big cut from it.
    Well, they haven't done away with bonuses entirely, but they've certainly made it more difficult for customers to give one.

    TTM gets a nice big cut of everything, but bonuses they actually take a smaller cut, so I'm not surprised that they might be trying to encourage customers to spend their balance on other things.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:


  27. #3639
    God/dess SuperPookie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,658
    Thanks
    2,236
    Thanked 3,075 Times in 1,321 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    I just had a profile at 1.99 a minute have a call come in at .99. I don't have the watch a movie option enabled :/.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:


  29. #3640
    Veteran Member grneyesnfl's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 462 Times in 215 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I just had a profile at 1.99 a minute have a call come in at .99. I don't have the watch a movie option enabled :/.
    Do you have the DIRECT CONNECT feature enabled? I've heard of some people who have that turned off... and it magically turns itself on sometimes. Like the Watch A Movie option, those are also paid at .99 per minute.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grneyesnfl For This Useful Post:


  31. #3641
    God/dess SuperPookie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,658
    Thanks
    2,236
    Thanked 3,075 Times in 1,321 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by grneyesnfl View Post
    Do you have the DIRECT CONNECT feature enabled? I've heard of some people who have that turned off... and it magically turns itself on sometimes. Like the Watch A Movie option, those are also paid at .99 per minute.
    It was on! & yes I have had it off for who knows how long because I didn't want to work for .99 a minute lol.
    Thank you

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:


  33. #3642
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 55 Times in 25 Posts

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen_Krystal View Post
    I get lots of Mistress calls on TTM & hardly any pedo calls & I charge $1.99 a min. I sometimes will get a run of undesirable callers & when I do, I just tell them calmly that I'm not into that & try & steer the convo in a different direction.
    Recently I also have my Mistress listing on the 0.99 hot chat site & it does quite well on there, better than the vanilla, but as a " Mistress " I will charge what I want & I have worked as a real-time Mistress in the UK. So, I disagree with you on that.

    I wouldn't tell you how to run your business, and I think that doing that sort of pricing can at least be worthwhile to get a new listing off the ground, and I also know some people are very successful doing so, but I still do feel that the best way to sell a luxury good (you) is to price them as luxury goods; ideally this increases both sales and profits per sale because of the way the product is perceived.

    Downside: Cheap customers don't transition into luxury clients necessarily but it's worth it for most of us anyways (less work, more pay).

    Bonus: One would not be pressuring prices to go downwards by doing so, which I feel is a solidaric move.

    ... Tho uhm, what I'm saying here is more meant to be applied to the general industry as opposed to ttm

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PrincessAngel For This Useful Post:


  35. #3643
    Newbie
    Joined
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    I just started on TTM. I have already had to block one guy because he kept asking for videos and to meet up, but I am wondering can we block anyone? I have one guy who supposedly is a professional man working for a fortune 500 company and he advised me to lower my price to .99 so I would get more traffic. He asked me for feet pics which I sent for 9 cents. 6 of them! and then he called and talked for two hours about my feet! We were cut off at two hours and as I was hurrying up to log off he called right back and the system wouldnt let me answer. Needless to say they gave me a warning..One more missed call and Im in TTM jail. He promised he would give me a review but has not yet and I looked at his history and hes giving other girls reviews over the weekend who cost twice as much as me. He said today that It was such a great call and wants to do it again...Can I block this douche bag without getting in trouble with TTM? I appreciate any replies...being new Im a little overwhelmed and I just keep making mistakes....listening to the guys on what to do is probably not the way to go...

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to storykay For This Useful Post:


  37. #3644
    Veteran Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 851 Times in 358 Posts

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by storykay View Post
    I just started on TTM. I have already had to block one guy because he kept asking for videos and to meet up, but I am wondering can we block anyone? I have one guy who supposedly is a professional man working for a fortune 500 company and he advised me to lower my price to .99 so I would get more traffic. He asked me for feet pics which I sent for 9 cents. 6 of them! and then he called and talked for two hours about my feet! We were cut off at two hours and as I was hurrying up to log off he called right back and the system wouldnt let me answer. Needless to say they gave me a warning..One more missed call and Im in TTM jail. He promised he would give me a review but has not yet and I looked at his history and hes giving other girls reviews over the weekend who cost twice as much as me. He said today that It was such a great call and wants to do it again...Can I block this douche bag without getting in trouble with TTM? I appreciate any replies...being new Im a little overwhelmed and I just keep making mistakes....listening to the guys on what to do is probably not the way to go...
    Yes. And you don't have to send photos for the minimum price. Charge more next time.

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:


  39. #3645
    Veteran Member Panthera's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    369
    Thanks
    3,292
    Thanked 714 Times in 238 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Is it true that for the first 30 days you have to bring your own customers, if you start a new account on TTM? I tried to make an account, and at the bottom of the page it was written that one has to do 300 minutes of calls at 0.20/min and 30 days on the site, before being listed on the site. So I did not understand...if not listed on the site, how can the callers find you? I'm sorry for the ignorance but I am new to PS, I've only been camming so far...

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Panthera For This Useful Post:


  41. #3646
    Newbie
    Joined
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    thank you so much for the reply. I intend to do just that.

  42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to storykay For This Useful Post:


  43. #3647
    Newbie
    Joined
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Its a call in phone sex line called Hot chat. you leave a greeting and then browse their greetings and answer them or skip them. I really kind of liked it because they cant give you bad reviews and they dont know your on TTM unless you tell them. They dont see your profile. I met a couple of really nice guys on there..some are pretty raunchy but you can skip those if you want. It really gave me a lot of practice talking. After you get your minutes your profile goes live

  44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to storykay For This Useful Post:


  45. #3648
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 74 Times in 37 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Kind of related but since April of 2020 I have been doing SW full time. In person stuff but mostly TTM and NF. I am interested in getting a 9-5 even if it's part time. How do I explain this block of "unemployment"? I don't want to say I have been a PSO but I also think it looks bad to be without a traditional job for that long.

    Should I say I was doing customer service or administrative assistance for TLOR Holdings (ttm's business name) or NF services, Inc (niteflirt?)

  46. The Following User Says Thank You to drnena For This Useful Post:


  47. #3649
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    990
    Thanks
    477
    Thanked 564 Times in 315 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    It's not visible on any of mine.

    Edited to add: I first noticed it was absent several months ago, but hadn't checked again since.
    WOW.

    I'm going to ask them. Didn't anyone ask them?

    I still get bonuses, I just didn't know it was missing.

    Quote Originally Posted by storykay View Post
    I just started on TTM. I have already had to block one guy because he kept asking for videos and to meet up, but I am wondering can we block anyone? I have one guy who supposedly is a professional man working for a fortune 500 company and he advised me to lower my price to .99 so I would get more traffic. He asked me for feet pics which I sent for 9 cents. 6 of them! and then he called and talked for two hours about my feet! We were cut off at two hours and as I was hurrying up to log off he called right back and the system wouldnt let me answer. Needless to say they gave me a warning..One more missed call and Im in TTM jail. He promised he would give me a review but has not yet and I looked at his history and hes giving other girls reviews over the weekend who cost twice as much as me. He said today that It was such a great call and wants to do it again...Can I block this douche bag without getting in trouble with TTM? I appreciate any replies...being new Im a little overwhelmed and I just keep making mistakes....listening to the guys on what to do is probably not the way to go...
    The guy was clearly FKing with you. If he's loaded, he can afford way more than 99 cents.

    Yes you can block whomever you want. They can't stop you.

    If the system wouldn't let you answer, then you weren't logged in & it shouldn't count as a missed call.

    9 cents is way too low even for feet pics.

    I hope things get better for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    Is it true that for the first 30 days you have to bring your own customers, if you start a new account on TTM? I tried to make an account, and at the bottom of the page it was written that one has to do 300 minutes of calls at 0.20/min and 30 days on the site, before being listed on the site. So I did not understand...if not listed on the site, how can the callers find you? I'm sorry for the ignorance but I am new to PS, I've only been camming so far...
    No you don't, but you do have to do the terrible 300 minutes first.

    After that you are home free.

    What's happening out in the camming world & on which sites?

    I haven't been camming in ages.

    Quote Originally Posted by drnena View Post
    Kind of related but since April of 2020 I have been doing SW full time. In person stuff but mostly TTM and NF. I am interested in getting a 9-5 even if it's part time. How do I explain this block of "unemployment"? I don't want to say I have been a PSO but I also think it looks bad to be without a traditional job for that long.

    Should I say I was doing customer service or administrative assistance for TLOR Holdings (ttm's business name) or NF services, Inc (niteflirt?)
    You could, but if they ask for a phone number site or e-mail you are screwed. Try it the first time & see what happens.

    Good luck.
    Models... to get some of the paid out in sexting and phone sex

    And if you need credit card processing, feel free to ping me.

  48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:


  49. #3650
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    990
    Thanks
    477
    Thanked 564 Times in 315 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

    I hope you gals are complaining to them about the issues with being logged off of webchat over & over again.

    It's been days & they STILL haven't fixed it (sigh)
    Models... to get some of the paid out in sexting and phone sex

    And if you need credit card processing, feel free to ping me.

  50. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. help with talktome
    By webcambabe in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 10:41 AM
  2. Anyone know anything about talktome.com?
    By Promised in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-03-2016, 06:01 PM
  3. talktome.com
    By ROSIECAM in forum Industry Insight
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 11:16 AM
  4. TalkToMe has now integrated cam into their website
    By grneyesnfl in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2015, 10:07 AM
  5. Camming on talktome.com
    By chickchick8182 in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2015, 05:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •