Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Any info on talktome.com??

Thanks

Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen_Krystal View Post
    Hi CTC - I'm glad you got your first call

In the drop down menu on your profile - select preferences & you can choose to notified by email or text if someone contacts you.
    Tnxxx KK!

Actually just checked and that box is ticked, howeverrrrr..... I have also ticked the SMS option soooo.... if I don't get an email notification, hopefully I will get a text notification.

Perhaps however it was just a glitch. Tnxxx again x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CanTheCan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CanTheCan View Post
    Tnxxx KK!

Actually just checked and that box is ticked, howeverrrrr..... I have also ticked the SMS option soooo.... if I don't get an email notification, hopefully I will get a text notification.

Perhaps however it was just a glitch. Tnxxx again x
    I almost never get notified when I have an email on the site. Therefore, I have to check it frequently.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grneyesnfl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I've got all my boxes un- ticked because I don't want any notifications - It was the first thing I did when I joined the site so, I've no idea if you will get them or not.

I just try and keep an eye on my mail. I think cause they have to pay, they don't tend to mail all that much, they just tend to call x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grneyesnfl View Post
    I almost never get notified when I have an email on the site. Therefore, I have to check it frequently.
    S'funny.... innit! (strange get/set-up).

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 Times in 576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CanTheCan View Post
    I'm not sure what is meant by this either? I assume you mean people who purchase content pix. My images are of myself, so I hope no-one else takes them and uses them!
    Both. If you purchase content or if someone uses your actual pic. TTM will have your back. On NF, there's a flirt using my pic right now with my head chopped off and although I filed a DMCA the other account filed a dispute and is currently still using it. Happy to be on TTM now

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xCamLovex For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xCamLovex View Post
    On NF, there's a flirt using my pic right now with my head chopped off and although I filed a DMCA the other account filed a dispute and is currently still using it.
    God what a brass neck. I never would have thought of someone being that cheeky. I suppose I should watermark mine but sometimes I like to use different aliases (or like to feel able to change it) so don't want to feel committed to the one alias, although I suppose I could choose something generic maybe.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,666 Times in 3,813 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

I noticed they're promoting webchat more, has anyone tried it recently? I peeped a few rooms to get an idea for the traffic but saw a ton of beggars, lol. I'm like wait, don't these guys have accounts?

Looking for a motivational money or hourly based challenge?
    Join The Winter/Spring Hustler's Challenge
    Believe In Your Brand
    Jan, 24th, 2017 - June, 21st. 2017

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    I noticed they're promoting webchat more, has anyone tried it recently? I peeped a few rooms to get an idea for the traffic but saw a ton of beggars, lol. I'm like wait, don't these guys have accounts?
    What kind of promotion have you noticed? I haven't really seen anything. Also, are you saying Talk to Me has chatrooms? I had no idea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    What kind of promotion have you noticed? I haven't really seen anything. Also, are you saying Talk to Me has chatrooms? I had no idea.
    Front page, you can click on the webcam tab and shift through all the girls live, I've gotten client emails from ttm promoting certain girls, and judging by the traffic (few yrs ago it was crickets). You can watch them without even going into the rooms. Yes, they have had cam rooms for a few years now.

Believe In Your Brand

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Front page, you can click on the webcam tab and shift through all the girls live, I've gotten client emails from ttm promoting certain girls, and judging by the traffic (few yrs ago it was crickets). You can watch them without even going into the rooms. Yes, they have had cam rooms for a few years now.
    Ah, I don't have a client account, but maybe I should, so that I can see what they are up to.

And, after all this time on TTM, I never bothered to click on anyone's cam listing before. Since I don't offer cam, I didn't have any idea that it worked that way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    Ah, I don't have a client account, but maybe I should, so that I can see what they are up to.

And, after all this time on TTM, I never bothered to click on anyone's cam listing before. Since I don't offer cam, I didn't have any idea that it worked that way.
    No you can see their live csms from the main page without an account, just click on the webcam tab on the ever-changing feature ad and scroll through. But you can also click on the girls chat room as a non member and see the guys chatting it's like using SM as a lurker. I just get emails as as client I think I signed up by accident and get offers and they feature girls as well. I was going to ask how to get a featured email ad spot myself. It says when you're going on cam, how long you'll be on and such.

Believe In Your Brand

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

How do set a price for a picture text. no matter what I do it dosesn't seem to work. I get the message. [SYSTEM] please enter a valid price for your message. ($0.00-$5.00) if I put in $5.00 or just 5.00 it comes back with the same message

Kourtney, did you ever figure it out? I never saw any response to your question unless I didn't go far enough

Okay figured it out, has to be sent as follows

(code edited, please pm loveshooks if you need the code and I'll happily provide)
    Last edited by loveshooks; 05-03-2017 at 09:04 AM. Reason: removed price button code

19. The Following User Says Thank You to xxtinamariexx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

One of my cam clients I brought to TTM told me a girl got him to send her money and tried stealing him off of TTM but her ass got caught and got dismissed, account revoked, blockdt, profiles removed.

Since you get the $50 bonus once they spend, I was good, plus he's a weekly reg but I just thought karma acted quick and I had a good chuckle that day.

Gotta think before you steal from someone else's plate. Your hand might just get chopped off and you won't be able to eat at that particular table, again. LMAO.

Believe In Your Brand

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

oh yes, let me jump on this

"omg let me b ur sugar daddy baby pay u 1500 month txt me baby"

and he included his phone number, and sent the messsage for free lol..........
    “Your heart is my piñata.” - Chuck Palaniuk.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JaceyLynn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Has anybody done gold shows on here? I always wanted to have that feature on SM but never got it and im curious to try it out but not sure if its worth it on here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter77 View Post
    Has anybody done gold shows on here? I always wanted to have that feature on SM but never got it and im curious to try it out but not sure if its worth it on here
    I haven't tried it yet but I've been curious as well. It seems to be in the early stages still and I'm seeing more begging 'free' clients it seems than guys that actually have money to spend. I'm guessing the traffic they're bringing to the cam rooms is pretty low scale. Doesn't hurt to try, though.

Believe In Your Brand

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Posted on another forum.

HUGE Vchat changes

I'm going to try to get a newsletter ready today, but might be delayed because it's the 1st and I have to get the numbers done. but I wanted to let you all know about this change, I think you will like it

NOW, during a vchat session, you will be paid for exchanging messages with callers on the line.

The rate is .05 for each exchanged message.

So, if you send a message to a caller, and they send a message back to you .05

If a caller sends you a message, and you reply to that message - .05

If a caller send you a message, and you reply with a connection request - you will only be page the normal .20/min for the connection

At the end of your vchat session, you will see 1 line in your history with the total earnings from messages. it will say "VCHAT Messages - .1.40 (or whatever earnings)

There is also going to be an increase in vchat connection pay during certain hours where we normally have more men than ladies... i don't have these hours yet, but keep an eye out for that update as well. I think its like 12-4pm EST and like 1-4am EST. But don't hold me to that, once I get the exact times nad what the increased pay will be during those hours, i'll let you know.

The "Talktome.com profile number...." has been removed from vchat on all of the regular vchat numbers. It is only heard by callers who are using vchat on 1-800-talktome or 1-800-talk-2-me

ETA: someone posed the following question to which the answer is below.

Question: so does this man that if you send message back and forth you get paid for every message? or just the initial conntact

Each message exchange.

So you send 4 messages to a guy, he send you 5 messages (you don't reply to his last one cause you hung up or whatever) - you will get back 4 * .05 - .20.

If you send 10 messages, one to each of the callers on the line at the time... and only 2 send you back messages - you will get .10

If you have a message conversation back and forth with 4 guys, each send you 3 messages and you send them each 3 messages... you will get 3*.05 *4 = .60
    Last edited by JaceyLynn; 05-01-2017 at 07:18 AM.
    “Your heart is my piñata.” - Chuck Palaniuk.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JaceyLynn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I peeped and it seemed more like people begging and one girl had her tits out for free...that's just crazy. I stick mainly to phone, email and texting....Unlimited V chat now too so that's good.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy Lee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Money is always on time but I wish there was more of a payout for gallery sales.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Money is always on time but I wish there was more of a payout for gallery sales.
    I know - I never update my galleries because its just not worth it unless you charge really high.

Thanks

super frustrated on how long it is taking me to verify my ttm account. 2 months!
    every time i upload my id verification its denied for not being clear enough, so i gave up and asked my friend
    to take a pic in broad day light that is absolutely clear and readable and what do I get?...
    not only is it not readable but it is also not a legal id now????

WHAT?!!!!!

I'm not gonna stop trying to sign up but clearly i'm gonna need to sit on this thread for a while before I try again.
    I dont know what I'm doing wrong, plus i need the break.
    <strong><font color="#EE82EE"><font size="6">QUEEN</font></font></strong>

Thanks
    Thanked 1,437 Times in 522 Posts

Yesterday my text pay went from .25 to .18 suddenly. Another talker i know had the same issue, she contacted support and was told it is a temporary glitch and they are working on it. Today my dashboard still shows those texts as being .18 Anyone else have this experience?

PinkGeisha: "NOTHING IMPRESSES A CAMMODEL MORE THAN A GUY THAT LETS HIS MONEY DO THE TALKING"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,486 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chloemay View Post
    Yesterday my text pay went from .25 to .18 suddenly. Another talker i know had the same issue, she contacted support and was told it is a temporary glitch and they are working on it. Today my dashboard still shows those texts as being .18 Anyone else have this experience?
    Yes my cut of a paid message suddenly fell by 5 cents and I thought I had had my % cut so I increased the price for the message, then when the guy opened it I checked my earnings and it credited at my usual % rate. Very weird.

Adultwork Streamate Twitter
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJaydeXXX View Post
    Keep doing you, Teddy! I admire you're perseverance and work ethic! xo

Thanks
    Thanked 6,419 Times in 2,538 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

third day back on the vchat line and im averaging $15-$20 in 3-4 hours so im pretty happy hope this last. maybe the being paid for messages now thing is helping because i started to respond to messages. i dont think were getting that much for them but something is better then nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BombshellBelle View Post
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyadrienne View Post
    Yes, sex sells, but it sure as hell doesn't sell itself!
    I went from poor to please pour me another drink - Lil Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyAdams View Post
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
    third day back on the vchat line and im averaging $15-$20 in 3-4 hours so im pretty happy hope this last. maybe the being paid for messages now thing is helping because i started to respond to messages. i dont think were getting that much for them but something is better then nothing.
    I don't understand the vchat thing. How does ot work? How do you get customers? How do you set prices?
    Professional badgal.

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast