Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 3433

Thread: Any info on talktome.com??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Default Re: Any info on talktome.com??

Looks like TTM is now fine with profile pictures that have nude boobies.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryElizabeth For This Useful Post:

BFX

Thanks
    Thanked 6,889 Times in 2,580 Posts

Lord. . . As if the guys on there aren’t cheap as it is.

Thanks

Anybody know whether having multiple accounts on the website is allowed? Ideally without having to finish another 300 minutes on the chat line.

It might be that I'm the first one to try to do this, but anyone can create t-girl listings, only they don't work at all if you didn't specifically sign up as one when you first made your account. Once you have created them, the interface to edit them will be horrendously broken (the gender-selection feature is grayed out and defaults back to "female", but because it expects different inputs for kinks, secrets and roles for a tgirl it just throws the error 'invalid input' when you try sending it. Even if you do manage to fiddle with the form a little as to fix it and give correct inputs it won't do you any good.)

Once you have made your listings they will then never be publicly advertised and can't be found on their site unless you specifically look for them by name as your listing will fail to populate the search results when you look for girls online, whether tgirls or not. I can only assume that this is probably because the mismatch between your profile and listing... "gender?" causes it to not show up in the results.

I have had a couple of issues with that in the past. Seems website can't wrap it's head around the idea that someone would be egalitarian enough to do this (lol)
    Last edited by PrincessAngel; 11-25-2020 at 02:40 PM. Reason: fixed grammar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAngel View Post
    Anybody know whether having multiple accounts on the website is allowed? Ideally without having to finish another 300 minutes on the chat line.

It might be that I'm the first one to try to do this, but anyone can create t-girl listings, only they don't work at all if you didn't specifically sign up as one when you first made your account. Once you have created them, the interface to edit them will be horrendously broken (the gender-selection feature is grayed out and defaults back to "female", but because it expects different inputs for kinks, secrets and roles for a tgirl it just throws the error 'invalid input' when you try sending it. Even if you do manage to fiddle with the form a little as to fix it and give correct inputs it won't do you any good.)

Once you have made your listings they will then never be publicly advertised and can't be found on their site unless you specifically look for them by name as your listing will fail to populate the search results when you look for girls online, whether tgirls or not. I can only assume that this is probably because the mismatch between your profile and listing... "gender?" causes it to not show up in the results.

I have had a couple of issues with that in the past. Seems website can't wrap it's head around the idea that someone would be egalitarian enough to do this (lol)

i created a Shemale profile ages ago and even when it does not really shows up on the first pages, guys are crazy about it and calls are coming in regulary. As far as I know you can't have multiple accounts, only multiple profiles.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Growlerpussy View Post
    i created a Shemale profile ages ago and even when it does not really shows up on the first pages, guys are crazy about it and calls are coming in regulary. As far as I know you can't have multiple accounts, only multiple profiles.
    Oh? The problem I'm having is just that I can not find my profile no matter what search criteria I enter. Maybe it just takes a while, maybe it's something else, maybe it can be found somewhere, somehow - but when I enable my female profiles they just show up as available to call instantly, whereas my shemale profiles do not appear anywhere on the website even when I use specific search/gender criteria

Thanks

I logged in today for the first time after this morning's payout, and it's already showing that I've earned money, when I haven't sold anything in that timeframe? Anyone know what this is? I'm wondering if it was an old chq that I never received that they decided to add now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Houston_Sugar View Post
    I logged in today for the first time after this morning's payout, and it's already showing that I've earned money, when I haven't sold anything in that timeframe? Anyone know what this is? I'm wondering if it was an old chq that I never received that they decided to add now.
    How much is it? Check your history, possible you were on a call when they were running the numbers and a transaction didn't get picked up that night.

Thanks

Has anyone here had success getting them to raise the max $3.99/min for skype? On the only other platform where I receive a 35% payout I charge $11.99/min, so $3.99 is way too low for me to even consider.

Thanks

Yes just email them, but I got no calls at the higher rate lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,845 Times in 1,214 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by clio View Post
    Has anyone here had success getting them to raise the max $3.99/min for skype? On the only other platform where I receive a 35% payout I charge $11.99/min, so $3.99 is way too low for me to even consider.
    I did no problem just don't adjust it afterwards as if you do you will have to have support put it back.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yep ^ súper annoying. If you try to adjust it even for one day it goes back to the original limit of $2.99. Awful.

Thanks

Ladies, I switched my SIM card to reflect the country I'm currently residing in and now NF & TTM don't support it or something? Is there a way to work around this? Thanks.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

BFX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    Ladies, I switched my SIM card to reflect the country I'm currently residing in and now NF & TTM don't support it or something? Is there a way to work around this? Thanks.
    Skype USA Number. You get even a better rate on NF if you take calls with that number

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

I have been doing card readings for years and wanted to start doing it professionally, and remembered people talking about TTMs other websites on this thread (great quote below if people don't know what I'm talking about). I can sign in with my TTM sign in details, which is great.

I would like to hear from other people who do this. What other forums and resources should I use before I start opening myself up to callers?

Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
    You can also use your TTM sign in (tried it, worked for me) to make a profile on: https://www.psychics.com so you can sling your skills if you can do the following:

Dream Interpreter
    Life Coach
    Medical Intuitive
    Medium
    Numerologist
    Palm Reader
    Paranormal Help
    Past Life Regression
    Pet Psychic ( !!! over the phone, no shit, what a time we live in)
    Psychic
    Tarot Reader

as well as https://www.sexandrelationshipadvice.com which looks pretty dead to me. All of them (cougar, TTM and these two) are owned by the same company.

Thanks

EDIT: Okay, I've confirmed that we are allowed to post our Amazon Wish List on TTM. However, the profile "wizard" doesn't allow use of certain characters such as '/' which is required to paste the wishlist link.

Has anyone successfully figured out how to advertise their wishlist on TTM?

I've searched the TTM policy, and this forum, but I can't see if it is permittable to provide TTM custies with Amazon Wish list information, or put it in our profiles?

I'm still working my way through reading the NF forum here, and I'm gonna read this one next, but just hoping someone knows the answer... I've put in a TTM inquiry, but I thought I'd ask the community because a custie is asking, and I kinda wanna get him my details ASAP if it's allowed.

Thanks!
    Last edited by freakyspirit; 11-29-2020 at 10:49 PM. Reason: updated the question

22. The Following User Says Thank You to freakyspirit For This Useful Post:

BFX

Thanks
    Thanked 1,609 Times in 727 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Is the site changing? I just got a message from hotchat.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 423 Posts

I just signed up for this site and it's confusing as fuck lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post
    Is the site changing? I just got a message from hotchat.com
    hotchat.com is one of their many other platforms. They have a whole network of them and you can log in to them all with your TTM credentials.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Who would want to work on HotChat? Customers pay only 99 cents a minute and Talkers receive 50 cents. And that's also why I don't do their Direct Connect line or their chat line. I'm not working for such a low rate.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grneyesnfl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grneyesnfl View Post
    Who would want to work on HotChat? Customers pay only 99 cents a minute and Talkers receive 50 cents. And that's also why I don't do their Direct Connect line or their chat line. I'm not working for such a low rate.
    It's actually EVEN worse than that somehow, with talkers only being offered 20-40 cents for each minute in a call with someone or message exchange. Not even your commission rate. And you have to look for customers on their line while not being paid.

A lot of guys just want to get off very quickly. They claim that people calling the line might be looking for amateurs, or to "just talk", (since they call it their "Talk-Chat" amateur line), most everybody is expecting a PSO. A lot of guys calling that line either have extremely taboo and extreme fetishes they'd share nowhere else or is an outright pedophile. It certainly makes sense why they literally have to FORCE girls to use it.

It's the worst job they have, with the least grateful customers, and the lowest possible pay.

I did it to "learn how to be good at phone sex" before making my first phone-sex listings on NF since I had a good amount of customers that would follow me into this new venture; but the overwhelmingly extreme demands of customers mixed with the insultingly low pay has left a terribly sour taste in my mouth. It might be a sort of learning-environment, but you learn all the wrong things (lol).
    Last edited by PrincessAngel; 12-04-2020 at 07:31 PM. Reason: compressed message

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PrincessAngel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ya I didn’t learn anything from that 30c a minute line lol.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    Ya I didn’t learn anything from that 30c a minute line lol.
    I learned a couple things I wish I could un-learn...

Curious about all the companies they own... does anyone know where there is a list somewhere?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

BFX

Thanks
    Thanked 20,535 Times in 4,505 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

I'm missing calls again. I see the pop ups but my phone is not ringing at all. So annoying when all they're going to do is schedule a call with you when it's their problem. I'll also call skype as well.

Believe In Your Brand

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by kortneykay View Post
    I'm missing calls again. I see the pop ups but my phone is not ringing at all. So annoying when all they're going to do is schedule a call with you when it's their problem. I'll also call skype as well.
    Something is up with the phone system, for the past couple days I was getting some ganky, I would pick up and there would be a LONG delay before the voice started, sometimes it didn't start, ending strangely, nothing that bombed a call but wtf-ish.
    Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 12-07-2020 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
    Something is up with the phone system, for the past couple days I was getting some ganky, I would pick up and there would be a LONG delay before the voice started, sometimes it didn't start, ending strangely, nothing that bombed a call but wtf-ish.
    Yep,I just send 2 tickets in because of that. Picked up a few times and there was just a bit of static, nothing else. The website showed immediately "missed call".
    Report it, if not it counts as a missed call and you will soon get the warning on the site because of it.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Growlerpussy For This Useful Post: