Thread: The Greedy Stripper/Spoiled Princess angle

Thanks
    Thanked 6,382 Times in 1,574 Posts

Default The Greedy Stripper/Spoiled Princess angle

I've always done the sweet, innocent "girl next door" hustle since I began dancing since it's closer to reality. I actually am this kindof innocent nerd IRL. However I've noticed that on nights when I've been grumpy and impatient I just start demanding money and some custies really go for that. I enjoy it more than acting sweet when I'm in a bad mood. How has that "greedy stripper" persona worked for some of you ladies? I have a friend that will demand to know how much is in a guy's wallet before she'll sit down with him, etc. Some are obviously turned off by that, but a lot customers seem to love it! That or they're too scared of her to turn her down. Lol

Thanks
    Thanked 9,456 Times in 3,228 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Default Re: The Greedy Stripper/Spoiled Princess angle

i guess you could get away with that if you had a specific look.. like the drop dead gorgeous barbie/princess look, or beautiful Dom. https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...demanding-quot here's a thread where i got some pretty good advice about it. i also think it needs to come naturally for you..for me, its just so far from my real personality i just can't do it

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simone87 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you! that's the kind of thread I was looking for.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wednesday86 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 Times in 970 Posts

That hustle works best with men who self-identify with their financial worth. Throwing out a line like, "I'd love to spend time with you. Do you think you can afford to hang out with me?" Will have him feeling like his financial worth is being challenged, and he will generally either start throwing money around if he really does have it, or will start talking big about all the things he owns and keep his wallet closed.

The closed wallet guy is too much of a hassle, but the one who throws cash around to compensate for low self esteem will spend a lot to keep you happy.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Tourdefranzia;2663871 "I'd love to spend time with you. Do you think you can afford to hang out with me?"[/QUOTE]

I really like this line I will try it for sure

Thanks

^Agreed! That's a pretty awesome line. I'm trying it!

Thanks

I've been shifting my hustle more this way, and it seems to be working. I do think appearance is key, though. I dress classy (considering it's a strip club) and make sure I look more expensive. The older guys with fatter wallets have outright told me they love that I dress nicer. Even my makeup is a brown smokey eye as though I was going to a cocktail event. I wear a glittery but tasteful (for the situation, not every day haha) necklace and a surprisingly large number of people ask me if it's real. Yeah, because I'd wear diamonds into a strip club!

Anyway, I've found that having that look really helps with coming off as deserving their money and being completely worth it. I put forth the energy of being a luxury, and they're privileged to spend time in my company. Then I can throw out lines saying how worth it I am or insinuating that the dance price is just a base, but it's "customary" to pay/tip more.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I try to come off as valuable and luxurious. I guess spoiled but deserving of it more than greedy, haha.

The way I see it is if you believe you're worth a lot of money and you exude that attitude, then the custies will believe it, too.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,874 Times in 5,465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tourdefranzia View Post
    That hustle works best with men who self-identify with their financial worth. Throwing out a line like, "I'd love to spend time with you. Do you think you can afford to hang out with me?" Will have him feeling like his financial worth is being challenged, and he will generally either start throwing money around if he really does have it, or will start talking big about all the things he owns and keep his wallet closed.

The closed wallet guy is too much of a hassle, but the one who throws cash around to compensate for low self esteem will spend a lot to keep you happy.

This is so true. Douchebags assume that all women really care about is money, so they respond better when you verify their personal belief system.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,257 Times in 4,316 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

I do the bitch hustle quite well. tonight I had some douches asking "Why don't you put on a show up there?" "The fact that I'm hot and have big tits should be enough."
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've wanted to do this, but it doesn't fit too well with my personality.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,257 Times in 4,316 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

"I'm naked and I have big tits. Let's go get a dance!"
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    I do the bitch hustle quite well. tonight I had some douches asking "Why don't you put on a show up there?" "The fact that I'm hot and have big tits should be enough."
    LOVE this. I wish I had big boobs...Maybe I'll get some one of these days...

Thanks

i definitely need to start doing this as well, im normally a very sweet and nice, girl next door, but i know i can be making a lot more money by being a bit more of a bitch, especially at the club i am working at now.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 Times in 640 Posts

The fact that I dont hustle really is a hustle. I come across as being that shiny little bauble in a glass case that the store owner won't open unless you have cash to spend. Let's custys know that I'm not going to be impressed with a $10 table dance. I've also been known to either scrutinize tippers before I'll go over, or flat out ignore them.

I come off as picky and it makes a custy feel special that I chose them. Being EBlok makes them think that I'm a no bullshit, very expensive trophy.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kirakonstantin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm not sure if I'm a greedy stripper/spoiled princess but I'm very fucking demanding. Of course this is very circumstantial, but I will demand to be tipped after a dance if the customer shows no potential in being a regular. I will even go as far as saying "no you CANNOT leave without tipping me" and physically not letting them leave. In some scenarios I'll even say some lying shit like "if you don't tip me, I'll get fired". Honestly, it works like a charm. But be warned: DO NOT use this on customers who have the possibility of buying multiple dances or will see you again at later time.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlelizard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 947 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

When I was dancing, I'd made sure to only use that approach the days where I was wearing a fancier looking outfit. It worked, of course.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay12 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,200 Times in 3,594 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Yeah, the down to earth persona would leave me broke. I'm not a "buddy" to shoot the shit with. We're luxury.

Whoever said look expensive and you'll attract it, I agree.
    Last edited by Vyanka; 09-11-2014 at 02:34 PM.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member HallelujahHopkins's Avatar
    Thanks

The spoiled princess (or dangerous soul sucking Vampire) is my hustle- they are privileged if I choose to spend time with them. If they hem and haw at all I tell them I have people waiting and walk away. Usually they wait for me and try to win back my attention. I don't have time to sell myself. Even with offers for solicitation I keep the "Darling you couldn't afford it" Or "I'm too beautiful to work that hard" arrogance. It works for me. With sweet easy sells who want stacked dances or spend $200+ they get the laughter and teasing- like we're in on it together- better than everyone else in our own magical little cocoon. They stay in VIP until they empty their wallets (not impressive in this town with skinny wallets though) to avoid going back to the sordid flash of neon and trite conversation. Stay in the dark with me darling and I'll make you king of the world.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HallelujahHopkins For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

What has worked best for me is to be sweet when custies are paying but still make it known that my time is valuable...so freeloaders are IGNORED. I will be straight-up bitchy to guys that waste my time intentionally, even if it's just a few minutes. Every minute wasted loses me money so I make sure they always know this. I like to think that I'm being paid to be nice to guys I'd never give the time of day to...so when the cash runs dry I leave. I am gracious when I'm given tips or any cash, but I never let the guys feel like I "owe" them something just because they tip me or take me to VIP.

If guys ask for a discount on dances or for extras I always act very offended and that seems to work the best. The majority of the time they will apologize profusely and tip me to make me like them again

I think the key to acting spoiled is to do it in moderation and at the right times. I like to think of it like training a dog. If you pay me enough, I'll be sweet as pie....but if not, watch out lol.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pickes For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was being such a little brat last night and it really worked..Especially with white and Mexican guys for some reason (?) I had to be sweeter with Indian guys to get dances...but being a spoiled bitch was really fun and made $$!

Thanks

This is amazing. Thank you ladies

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kirakonstantin View Post
    The fact that I dont hustle really is a hustle. I come across as being that shiny little bauble in a glass case that the store owner won't open unless you have cash to spend. Let's custys know that I'm not going to be impressed with a $10 table dance. I've also been known to either scrutinize tippers before I'll go over, or flat out ignore them.

I come off as picky and it makes a custy feel special that I chose them. Being EBlok makes them think that I'm a no bullshit, very expensive trophy.
    Yeah, these customers come in with GAME. They intend to hustle - whether you do, or not.
    They will invite you over for a $10 table dance (like you said) - with the intention that this would make some girls stick around
    for an hour or two, thinking they'll make some $$. And if you stay, they aren't giving you anymore $$ if you stayed for free. lol
    Lessons learned! ha

Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 1,540 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Im not a stripper anymore but LoL dam if i dont apply this in the real world to get my way or a deal on something that i deem not worth the asking price or trouble. I thank stripping for teaching me the art of sales
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here's the thing for me -

If your customer is intimidated by you asking for money right away then he's not the customer for you. Move on as quickly as possible. This is because the REAL customer you want is the one who knows A) he's in a strip club B) you're working and there to make money C) beautiful women in a strip club are an expensive luxury. Go for the customers who already know this and are there to play the game without you having to explain it or beat around the bush about it.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SerenityNow For This Useful Post: