Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: YouKandy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Default Re: YouKandy

I have just now reached payout on YK and no lie I have been on there since 2015 SMH lol it seemed to be filled with traffic but I was wrong about that lol It's good to keep on the side I guess but don't rely on it. I wished that the payout was $50 instead of $100. To me the sites with the payouts at $100 or more take longer to reach. They want to keep models on the site but can't drive enough traffic to make it worth it. Other than that the options the site has are like normal social media but damn I could just market myself and receive the same results lol

Twitter @MadommeShanel
    Instagram @femdommequeen_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Been here a for a few weeks. Made nothing so far. I also feel like my account is getting hacked somehow. The past few days I've noticed it says I've logged in on times when I'm not online. Changed my password many times and it keeps doing that. Yesterday I logged in, got a notification, said it was a video request and that I had denied the request... even though I just now saw it and hadn't done anything!? Creepy. I should just close my account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Finally made payout. Taken about a year. I'm cashing out and deleting my account.

Adultwork
    Join ONLY FANS with 80% payout

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LolaLu For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Does anyone have experience with YouKandy?

Hi everyone! I'm a new member here looking for some advice. A short background, I was on mygirlfund for about a year. I really enjoyed my time there and took a year off because I found a 40+ hour a week job I enjoyed a lot at the time. I've since left and want to get back into cam. I signed back up for MGF, and it's been about 5 days, where in the past I was verified within 2 days tops, so I've started thinking about other sites.

I came across YouKandy. It doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of traffic there, however, I felt more comfortable there because of location blocks and it's the same commission percentage as MGF. I guess my question is if anyone has had any experience with it or advice. I've always felt turned off by sites like MFC because I have very prominent and identifiable tattoos, and I get the impression it's a very popular site. Any advice or input at all is welcome and appreciated. Thank you for any tips in advance!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Default Re: Does anyone have experience with YouKandy?

Quote Originally Posted by Miaxoxo View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm a new member here looking for some advice. A short background, I was on mygirlfund for about a year. I really enjoyed my time there and took a year off because I found a 40+ hour a week job I enjoyed a lot at the time. I've since left and want to get back into cam. I signed back up for MGF, and it's been about 5 days, where in the past I was verified within 2 days tops, so I've started thinking about other sites.

I came across YouKandy. It doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of traffic there, however, I felt more comfortable there because of location blocks and it's the same commission percentage as MGF. I guess my question is if anyone has had any experience with it or advice. I've always felt turned off by sites like MFC because I have very prominent and identifiable tattoos, and I get the impression it's a very popular site. Any advice or input at all is welcome and appreciated. Thank you for any tips in advance!
    same as any other video site, upload videos and photos regularly for sale. They will either sell or they wont.
    Follow me on twitter: @takiayabalmone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

ugh i WAS loving youkandy up until last week >> Finally started making decent $ with the live cams... last 2 cashouts in the last 2 months went smooth got my $ dropped after about 24hrs... but the cash out I made on Thursday has yet to got through [ we're on day 6 now >< ] Worked real hard on that site the last few weeks to ensure a decent cash out to help pay a dental bill and now it's suddenly being held for DAYS!!! Can't really email them since they say to wait 10 fucking days before that...
    just disappointing that suddenly I have some sort of long hold on cash out.
    Anyone else have this issue? I feel like I'm being punished for making decent $ there the last few months...not coooolllll ><
    I would love to think its cos I cashed out near the weekend, but my last cashout was on a friday night and I still got $ on sat... >>
    Anyone else have wild sudden random delays on youkandy? Is this just every model this week or? ...le sigh....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,234 Times in 545 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I can't get anyone to do a show on here even by offering regulars a discount if they would do one there so that I can cash out and close my account. The only money I've gotten in ages was a tip from another model who got tired of waiting for payout before she closed her store to lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by o0Pepper0o View Post
    ugh i WAS loving youkandy up until last week >> Finally started making decent $ with the live cams... last 2 cashouts in the last 2 months went smooth got my $ dropped after about 24hrs... but the cash out I made on Thursday has yet to got through [ we're on day 6 now >< ] Worked real hard on that site the last few weeks to ensure a decent cash out to help pay a dental bill and now it's suddenly being held for DAYS!!! Can't really email them since they say to wait 10 fucking days before that...
    just disappointing that suddenly I have some sort of long hold on cash out.
    Anyone else have this issue? I feel like I'm being punished for making decent $ there the last few months...not coooolllll ><
    I would love to think its cos I cashed out near the weekend, but my last cashout was on a friday night and I still got $ on sat... >>
    Anyone else have wild sudden random delays on youkandy? Is this just every model this week or? ...le sigh....
    I think there is some kind of glitch going on with holds on money cause normally when I make a custom video the money clears within a day and is added to my total, last one had a 2 week hold on the amount.
    Follow me on twitter: @takiayabalmone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Ok, I am finally making some money on there but I've had to promote the hell out of it.

What's bugging me now is that I've referred 32 members, according to their records..but haven't made any affiliate income!! They promise you can make referral money when your referrals spend on their site, but I just referred a fan who bought 5 of my clips..and NOTHING. No affiliate money.

Kinda pissed about this. I messaged their support.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,491 Times in 3,473 Posts

Are you getting an answer when you message support?

I like this site because I can cam with no free chat but the lack of response is pissing me off. I had a prebooked show today and did the show but no money is showing up in my account. Usually I see it immediately with the 24 hour hold time but nothing.

Edited to add - support mesaged me and just said that it should be in my pending earnings. Right. Like I wouldn't know to look in Pending after being there for several years! good grief. I messaged them back that it is not there. No answer so far.
    Last edited by laurielegs; 11-13-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks

Well it's been 24 hours and they have stopped responding to me. Not happy with this site at all right now.

I'm disappointed. It wasn't a huge part of my income but was nice to just turn it on while doing other things and sell a few videos or get a webcam session booked.

Thanks

They paid me today, said either I left the show before the viewer (not true, I certainly did not) or that my internet disconnected during the session, which I doubt that because I continuously talked to the viewer until he left and there was no issue with that. In any case I'm happy they paid me but I won't be doing prebooked shows any more, only per-minute so I can see the money counting up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I just had made an account with them last month and reading the most recent responses make me not want to have an account anymore lol. It's already bad enough I'm hearing about Kink Bomb favoritism and Many vids... Idk wtf is going on with them.
    "You's a hater Heaux, I's a greater Heaux."

Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 2,141 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Okay, can someone tell me about their phone chat system? I mean YouKandy does not say what is allow on their phone chat? Is anything goes or what? Thanks
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456