Thread: New Cam Girl on Chaturbate from UK looking for advice/tips (sorry if I'm the 100th)

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default New Cam Girl on Chaturbate from UK looking for advice/tips (sorry if I'm the 100th)

Hey there
    I started camming last week on Chaturbate and so far, everything is going very well. Men have taken a shine to my individual style and teasing nature. I have made almost $100 in about 4 days of camming (2-3 hours every other night) and I haven't even got my boobs out yet!
    I know about the emoticon scam where guys make it look like they're tipping you when really, they're just sending a picture but I'm really hoping for more advice on the whole subject.
    I'm not willing to get fully nude on cam yet, but I will think about it when I get more comfortable.
    Any extra tips to keep guys in my room??

Sorry, I bet all these have been asked before and everyone is getting pretty sick of giving of advice to the newbie haha

I appreciate any tips/advice. Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 4,181 Times in 1,173 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

Default Re: New Cam Girl on Chaturbate from UK looking for advice/tips (sorry if I'm the 100t

Not sure if you're able to change your profile to say female, but if you do, you'll be able to post in the camming section. Currently, it's showing you as male. If you can't change it, maybe the admins will be able to help.

I don't have any advice for Chaturbate, but you'll be able to find more info on that in the Camming Connection section. Good luck!