Page 316 of 349 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,900 of 8701

Thread: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 718 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by LeilaB View Post
    I almost took off last week as we renovated our living room and visited our family. I worked only 5 hours in my spare time, but earned $150.
    When we visited our family in a small village, we found a hungry little cat on the cold street, and he didn't run away when we approached him. So we didn't hesitate to take him home, he is our new family member now <3 In the first days it took a lot of time to take him to the vet and take care of him, but now he is all fine and gets along well with our other 2 cats.
    He is Berry, who chose us as his family:
    Attachment 56238

I'm with you Ladies in this December challenge, let's rock in the last month of the year! My goal is at least 25 hours every week this month.
    This story pulled at my heart strings--I am such a cat lover. Thank you for taking in this adorable kitty and giving him some love!
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LaurenAus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,249 Times in 2,496 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I almost took off last week as we renovated our living room and visited our family. I worked only 5 hours in my spare time, but earned $150.
    When we visited our family in a small village, we found a hungry little cat on the cold street, and he didn't run away when we approached him. So we didn't hesitate to take him home, he is our new family member now <3 In the first days it took a lot of time to take him to the vet and take care of him, but now he is all fine and gets along well with our other 2 cats.
    He is Berry, who chose us as his family:
    Attachment 56238

I'm with you Ladies in this December challenge, let's rock in the last month of the year! My goal is at least 25 hours every week this month.
    Omg Leila, yesterday we also adopted a new puppy too! Found him on the street, haha!! Congratulations for your orange boy!! May he bring you happiness!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,599 Times in 442 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Thank you girls for the kind words! He brings so much joy and happiness in our lives, while making working a bit difficult when he wants attention lol

@Cutie congrats for your puppy too! He must be really adorable, these little creatures with their unconditional love bring so much happiness and funny moments. <3

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 5,514 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

No time for sleep. Gotta do these hours. Going from 2am-7am CST then gym and back from 9am-12pm. I'll nap and meditate after shift, but I gotta do 8 hrs today.

STFO FRFR. Made almost $300 yesterday and I'm hoping to make at least $200 this shift. I've got a hefty goal for Dec and I'm determined to manifest it.

Alright Sha, let's fuckin do thiiiiiiiiis!!!

UPDATE:

1h 12m and $0. Timewasters and freeloaders at night??? I really thought I could do better night shift. Fuck, after this 8 hr shift I AM getting sleep at night. Fuck this lolollll.

Gonna break for some tea then finish off this shift. STFO!!!

UPDATE:

2.5+ hrs and something is really wrong. I've got traffic, but not getting any shows really. 2 level 1s, 3 level 2s, and not even a hi.

The only show I got was with a level 3 who usually tips a lot and stays a while. He dipped in 3 min with zero tips, but he left a 5 star.

I'm going til 5am which is in about 30 min then meditating and napping so I can go to the gym.

This is utter BS and my stream is totally fine. Dude, not happy about this. Total waste of time and I coulda been sleeping.
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 11-29-2021 at 03:38 AM. Reason: update
    Sha

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 762 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    No time for sleep. Gotta do these hours. Going from 2am-7am CST then gym and back from 9am-12pm. I'll nap and meditate after shift, but I gotta do 8 hrs today.

STFO FRFR. Made almost $300 yesterday and I'm hoping to make at least $200 this shift. I've got a hefty goal for Dec and I'm determined to manifest it.

Alright Sha, let's fuckin do thiiiiiiiiis!!!

UPDATE:

1h 12m and $0. Timewasters and freeloaders at night??? I really thought I could do better night shift. Fuck, after this 8 hr shift I AM getting sleep at night. Fuck this lolollll.

Gonna break for some tea then finish off this shift. STFO!!!

UPDATE:

2.5+ hrs and something is really wrong. I've got traffic, but not getting any shows really. 2 level 1s, 3 level 2s, and not even a hi.

The only show I got was with a level 3 who usually tips a lot and stays a while. He dipped in 3 min with zero tips, but he left a 5 star.

I'm going til 5am which is in about 30 min then meditating and napping so I can go to the gym.

This is utter BS and my stream is totally fine. Dude, not happy about this. Total waste of time and I coulda been sleeping.
    I am so sorry, loads of cams weren't loading today for me in the UK when i was checking other ladies and myself on streamate. I did report to the uk rep but she said she is not aware of any issues. I had ton of trafgic, very odd, 90% of them were leaving instantly and with some of my regulars and new users tipping me loads i achieved high goal. I sat 8h 30 minutes today and i didn't log out once because i could see there are glitches and my experiwnce is, if i log out, when i come back is null traffic so i just carried on. Report in the help if you see streaming issues. You were just unlucky todag and i think yoi were on the server with issue somehow, i have new model status ammnd because of that i get boosted traffic.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yesterday my day was saved by... imlive. Wtf. I decided to give it a try and wow... the site is pretty good! Idk why I did abandon it, I did listen to all the silly drama around it and lost 2 years of money.
    Streamate never worked for me and with all the glitches I am saying goodbye, until I get a new pc. I replaced it with Imlive.
    Anyway. New day, another 12 hours shift, nothing new haha!

PS: I still hate Imlive for the obvious reasons that I hated them, but I am putting too much time on SM to only make $600 a MONTH?? fuck that.
    Last edited by Cutie101; 11-29-2021 at 04:32 PM.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,634 Times in 7,567 Posts

Was selling pussy by the ounce all day. Got worried pussy would go bad but thankful reg stopped by and bought every pound left.

Now I can go stuff my face with this better-the-next-day leftover eggplant parmesan.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    I am so sorry, loads of cams weren't loading today for me in the UK when i was checking other ladies and myself on streamate. I did report to the uk rep but she said she is not aware of any issues. I had ton of trafgic, very odd, 90% of them were leaving instantly and with some of my regulars and new users tipping me loads i achieved high goal. I sat 8h 30 minutes today and i didn't log out once because i could see there are glitches and my experiwnce is, if i log out, when i come back is null traffic so i just carried on. Report in the help if you see streaming issues. You were just unlucky todag and i think yoi were on the server with issue somehow, i have new model status ammnd because of that i get boosted traffic.
    I noticed when I tried to get back on that when I checked my stream with Edge it wouldn't load at all. Chrome yes, but Edge nope. I gave up. Thanks for chiming in.

To add:

OMFG way to STFO and get that ca$h!!!
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 11-30-2021 at 01:05 AM.
    Sha

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Hey girls just got back from holiday last week and been struggling to get back into my hours after being so consistent last week, so set myself a lower minimum of 3 hours a day to be achieved with 4-5 hours the goal as it was before. Honestly though travelling really did inspire me to make that monaaaay with new ideas of working remote providing Covid doesn't trash that again. Anyway was just enjoying catching up with the thread whilst working yesterday. Today is going slow but I recall yesterday was slow and yet picked up to reach mid goal in 3 hours so I'm sticking to my hours .

@Floridasundoll thanks for your well wishes on my internet issues, I've come to find it does resolve itself though it's annoying that it happens at all. I've learnt to just log off and do something else for an hour then try again but it is so annoying when you're in the swing of things.

@Cutie well done on your highest earning month! That's awesome. And the puppy sounds adorable. Interesting about Imlive, never tried it. but hope things are going well for you. You work so incredibly hard!

@Sha good luck on the 40 hour weeks you star, I'll be happy if I can manage 25-30 so perhaps I'll join you on the accountability front. Hoping your date went well as well! And sorry to hear about the recent deadness, this job is just so up and down sometimes, sending hugs and good energy.

@Leila, Berry is so cute! What a wonderful thing to do, take the kitty in. Hope it's added some joy to the happenings of your life, great that you got to get away with the family too.

As to contacting uk reps etc., three times I've emailed about the show restrictions, Liz, UK rep Christina and sm support. No response. Anybody know whether hypnotism shows are allowed? Also had a guy doing doctor roleplays for a while that seems to have disappeared. Seems to be a grey area as far as the new restrictions go. Also next door are playing Christmas songs.....It's November! Lol

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seductive_Brit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

^^Glad you're back. 3 hrs is a good start. Like a warm up lololll. Thanks sister. Dec gonna rock!
    Sha

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I was sitting 1,5 hours in a shitty crowd with $5 then a lovely reg saved my day. He shows up about 1x in every 2 months, but he always spends a nice amount in EXCL:

gold.png

I want to attract more of these customers!

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Thanks Sha! We got this. Trying to do 5 hours today but will be happy with 4 if it continues to be a bit slow. Congrats Leila that's absolutely epic! You must have been loving that exclusive. Hope you get more customers like that! My sciatica is flaring up which is making both sitting down and getting up a bit awful but hey ho will just try to keep stretching and massaging.

UPDATE: Woohoo! I did it, I managed 5 hours today despite a late start and the sciatica pain. I'm proud of myself. And though I didn't make it to mid goal, I far surpassed low goal
    Last edited by Seductive_Brit; 11-30-2021 at 11:31 AM.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seductive_Brit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Seductive_Brit View Post
    Thanks Sha! We got this. Trying to do 5 hours today but will be happy with 4 if it continues to be a bit slow. Congrats Leila that's absolutely epic! You must have been loving that exclusive. Hope you get more customers like that! My sciatica is flaring up which is making both sitting down and getting up a bit awful but hey ho will just try to keep stretching and massaging.

UPDATE: Woohoo! I did it, I managed 5 hours today despite a late start and the sciatica pain. I'm proud of myself. And though I didn't make it to mid goal, I far surpassed low goal

Thank you girl! During my shift I mostly sit on my ankles, and when I forget to take a break for like 1,5-2 hours, getting up and moving hurt pretty much. Taking short breaks, changing positions and stretching help a lot. Congrats for your 5 hours and achieving low goal! It's a good start after the holiday!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I was sitting 1,5 hours in a shitty crowd with $5 then a lovely reg saved my day. He shows up about 1x in every 2 months, but he always spends a nice amount in EXCL:

gold.png

I want to attract more of these customers!
    Ahhhh yeah this shit right here fire! Way to sell it sister!!!
    Sha

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Welcome back Brit!! You'll see that you'll be able to make it back to regular routine soon!
    Leila, this is awesome!!! I am happy for you! Keep it like that, woohooo!!!

As in for me, new 12 hours shift. Yesterday I made my goal, of course, trough hours of deadness, but it's with happy ending when my timer shows 10 hours streamed. Yey!
    It's December 1st, so it feels weird to start all over again, from scratch, to see the spreadsheets empty and $0 at month total. It brings my crazy fears of not being able to make as much anymore, but a 200 hours month can't be bad. It's impossible. So I have faith and start and be confident that December will be as good as November. Because I STAY THE FUCK OOOOOON!!!!!! YASSSSSSSSS!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Yesterday my day was saved by... imlive. Wtf. I decided to give it a try and wow... the site is pretty good! Idk why I did abandon it, I did listen to all the silly drama around it and lost 2 years of money.
    Streamate never worked for me and with all the glitches I am saying goodbye, until I get a new pc. I replaced it with Imlive.
    Anyway. New day, another 12 hours shift, nothing new haha!

PS: I still hate Imlive for the obvious reasons that I hated them, but I am putting too much time on SM to only make $600 a MONTH?? fuck that.
    i signed upto im live 6 months ago but never streamed because they wouldn't let me raise my rate above 98 cents..... i charge 9.99 on streamate so there was no way i was working for 98 cents and thats BEFORE my cut.... do they still do this? is there no way to change it? i just cant give a good show at that price. i refuse to accept that cheap for selling my self. its almost insulting lol.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to honeybirdette For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by honeybirdette View Post
    i signed upto im live 6 months ago but never streamed because they wouldn't let me raise my rate above 98 cents..... i charge 9.99 on streamate so there was no way i was working for 98 cents and thats BEFORE my cut.... do they still do this? is there no way to change it? i just cant give a good show at that price. i refuse to accept that cheap for selling my self. its almost insulting lol.
    Don't bother giving shows at this rate, haha ) Stall the time, tease them, etc. Till the 0,98 promo time is up. I don't know if they still do that, i have had this account for 3 years or so. The maximum price is 5.80 tho... it's a shit site, but i managed to gather some traffic, working hard on it in 2018. I keep it as a secondary site, so as time as it brings me an extra $50- $100 in 10 hours of work, all good.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

12h 42m/40 hrs for this SM pay period. STFO. Here to do a 10 hr shift. Will stream from 1:30am-6:30am CST, break for meditation and nap then 8:30am-12:30pm, and 4pm-6pm.

Universe, if you can hear me: please hit me with all the money vibes.

STFO!!!

UPDATE:

Stopped after 2 hrs and $59. UGH. I meant to just eat, meditate and nap an hour, then get back on. Ummm, napped til 6am lololll.

I'm back from 6:30am-12:30pm CST. I feel good and I'm ready to go the distance.

UPDATE:

Almost 3 hrs and NOT happy about this:

3hrsandNOThappylololll.png

But I'm doing a total of 10 hrs today no matter what! STFO!!!

16/40 hrs Let's GOOOOOO!!!

UPDATE:

GTFOff for an hour then right as I got back on my favorite level 4 came by and got me to med goal!!!

FAVlevel4tomedgoal.png

$144 in 3 hrs and I'm happy AF!!!

STFO!!!
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 12-01-2021 at 08:24 AM. Reason: update
    Sha

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

12h 42m/40 hrs for this SM pay period. STFO. Here to do a 10 hr shift. Will stream from 1:30am-6:30am CST, break for meditation and nap then 8:30am-12:30pm, and 4pm-6pm.

Universe, if you can hear me: please hit me with all the money vibes.

STFO!!!
    Hellll yeaaahh!!! 10 hours wooooohhoooo!!!! You are stepping up the game like a bad biaatccchhhhh!!! Take the fucking moneyeeehhhhh!!!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Hellll yeaaahh!!! 10 hours wooooohhoooo!!!! You are stepping up the game like a bad biaatccchhhhh!!! Take the fucking moneyeeehhhhh!!!
    I am following your lead sister! Let's get this ca$h!!!
    Sha

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Cheers Leila and Cutie for the good wishes . I just feel bleurgh today because I got up late. I was finally getting back into a routine before the holiday of getting up at 7.30am. Now 10.30am?! Awful. It leaves me feeling much less motivated with the start of my day but it's ok. I'm on now lol. It's going slow but it's going. Hope everyone smashes their goals! If I have to take breaks every hour to get through this day and meet my time goals I will lol though I try to stay on for 2 hours minimum at a time to start with. I just know these late morning early afternoon hours are awful for me, that's why I need to get up earlier. The early hours are always best for me. I'm just having one of those days but you know what? Old me wouldn't have logged in at all if she was having one of those days. Not the case now.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seductive_Brit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Seductive_Brit View Post
    Cheers Leila and Cutie for the good wishes . I just feel bleurgh today because I got up late. I was finally getting back into a routine before the holiday of getting up at 7.30am. Now 10.30am?! Awful. It leaves me feeling much less motivated with the start of my day but it's ok. I'm on now lol. It's going slow but it's going. Hope everyone smashes their goals! If I have to take breaks every hour to get through this day and meet my time goals I will lol though I try to stay on for 2 hours minimum at a time to start with. I just know these late morning early afternoon hours are awful for me, that's why I need to get up earlier. The early hours are always best for me. I'm just having one of those days but you know what? Old me wouldn't have logged in at all if she was having one of those days. Not the case now.
    That's the spirit!!!
    Sha

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Been on this second time around for almost 45 min=$0 lololll. And these fuckers, it's always these fuckers, who never spend:

neverfails.png

Every time I say, "I'd be better if you were playing with my vibe" they leave. FUCKERS lolollll.
    Sha

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,020 Times in 1,841 Posts

Online for 38 minutes and only one person has even said hello to me. Come onnnnn!
    - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    The morale of the story: trying to please everyone is a thankless job. Try pissing everyone off instead: you'll have more fun that way.

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlodina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

UPDATE:

GTFOff for an hour then right as I got back on my favorite level 4 came by and got me to med goal!!!

FAVlevel4tomedgoal.png

$144 in 3 hrs and I'm happy AF!!!

STFO!!!

Yaaayy!! I'm so happy for you sis! STFO brings the cash! I'm waiting for my whale too, in 30 mins made only 1 gold lol...But I know someone will save the day just have to wait for him!

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post: