Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222
Results 5,526 to 5,545 of 5545

Thread: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

  1. #5526
    Veteran Member DeliveryLadyx's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    1,375
    Thanked 888 Times in 327 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    Almot 5 hrs and I'm still here. Gonna be here til 7pm. Hopefully these guys pay good. I'm ready.

    Attachment 54656

    $261? Let's fucking GOOOOOO!!!

    UPDATE:

    $302 new rate. I'm ready to peace the fuck out...but I'll stay longer.

    Attachment 54657

    Nope. I'm out.

    Best ladies!!!
    You did so well babe! Well done! It's fantastic money for 5 hours! xx I am on and is like yesterday, very slow. So I got my prices up to 8 and 10$ and i will be staying all night like this. If I catch a spender to compensate for the slowness. I won't chicken out regarding prices)

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:


  3. #5527
    God/dess Miss_ShaSha's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    5,142
    Thanks
    12,912
    Thanked 11,128 Times in 4,204 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    You did so well babe! Well done! It's fantastic money for 5 hours! xx I am on and is like yesterday, very slow. So I got my prices up to 8 and 10$ and i will be staying all night like this. If I catch a spender to compensate for the slowness. I won't chicken out regarding prices)
    I love your optimism Lady. I am giving you all my good energy.
    Sha

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:


  5. #5528
    God/dess TheBrownFox's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    9,433
    Thanks
    27,080
    Thanked 18,212 Times in 5,893 Posts

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    I read a lot and even skype with other cam girls to stay sane during long hours. I cannot sit and just be friendly with everyone that comes in. About 90% don't even say a damn thing, so I'm not wasting my time trying to be nice to guys that will just leave.

    I tried the being ON all the time thing and it just tired me out and I didn't make more. In fact, I make more now doing exactly what I've been doing for about a year. Sitting, not showing eyes, reading, skyping, or responding to the forums.

    I do not blame your work style. I do it too.

    This. I am so tired of saying "Hey, RichieRich!," and then having them leave the room. Lol. I guess I told myself that greeting each member is something I'm supposed to do...like how those other internet chatrooms welcome you when you enter (Maybe I'm thinking of those AOL chatrooms back in the late-90s/early 2000s?). Haha!

    But there are times when I'm like fuck it...I'm only saying hi to the members I recognize, or the guys who say hi first. But then I'm like nah, it feels weird to not say hey. And there are times when a member will shock the hell outta me and actually say hi back (Maybe...just maybe...even tip)! Haha. And then I'm wondering Now if I HADN'T said hi first, would he have even said anything at all? Would he have even tipped? I read on another forum that some of those guys like it when a model greets them, and I'm like cool...too bad more of these members aren't like that!

    I think I'm gonna start playing Wheel of Fortune and Family Feud on my phone again (When I don't have people in my room talking), and reading the questions aloud. Lol. This whole 'swaying my body/snapping my fingers/lip-synching to the music while looking at the screen' thing is getting annoying.
    Last edited by TheBrownFox; 04-11-2021 at 03:55 PM.
    https://twitter.com/yummybrownfox

    "This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way." - Tim McManus on HBO's Oz




  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:


  7. #5529
    Veteran Member minibagel's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    404
    Thanks
    877
    Thanked 954 Times in 331 Posts

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    ^I am basically a mannequin in free chat until someone talks, tips, or takes me to shows. I rarely initiate chat. I used to be very friendly when I first started SM but it got draining fast. Mfc is a whole nother ballgame, so I love that Streamate is a platform where I can be a silent brat and not worry about entertaining a big chat room like mfc

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:


  9. #5530
    Veteran Member DeliveryLadyx's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    1,375
    Thanked 888 Times in 327 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    I love your optimism Lady. I am giving you all my good energy.
    Thank you! More than one hour in and 0, no talkers no nada, tiny traffic. what the hell?
    Update= 0 $, nearly 3 hours, am outta here and don't try anymore evenings and late, dunno what is going on but for 3 nights is barely any traffic in my room and am row7-9 on page 1 which ain't bad, am just shocked. Right, get on during day time tomorrow then, nights sucks.
    Last edited by DeliveryLadyx; 04-11-2021 at 04:44 PM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:


  11. #5531
    God/dess Cutie101's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,337
    Thanks
    2,843
    Thanked 5,717 Times in 1,826 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Been on for 4 hours with $0, then a whale came around and drained him $450. Then another 3 hours with $0, then another one came around and took him another $150. Now $0 again. Apparently, I only need 2 clients and bear with tons of hours with crickets, to make a nice cut.
    Since, recently, I am only camming 4 days a week, I am now able to push for long hours again. I started with 8-10 hours per shift, aiming for 10-12 next week.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *


  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:


  13. #5532
    Senior Member LeilaB's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 466 Times in 143 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    Almot 5 hrs and I'm still here. Gonna be here til 7pm. Hopefully these guys pay good. I'm ready.

    Attachment 54656

    $261? Let's fucking GOOOOOO!!!

    UPDATE:

    $302 new rate. I'm ready to peace the fuck out...but I'll stay longer.

    Attachment 54657

    Nope. I'm out.

    Best ladies!!!
    OMG Sis, congrats!! 302$, well done! What an incredible hustle, you really deserved these $$$ !! xx
    Last edited by LeilaB; 04-12-2021 at 04:18 AM.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:


  15. #5533
    Senior Member LeilaB's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 466 Times in 143 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    Thank you! More than one hour in and 0, no talkers no nada, tiny traffic. what the hell?
    Update= 0 $, nearly 3 hours, am outta here and don't try anymore evenings and late, dunno what is going on but for 3 nights is barely any traffic in my room and am row7-9 on page 1 which ain't bad, am just shocked. Right, get on during day time tomorrow then, nights sucks.

    Wtf? I just started streaming, but reading these experiences..I barely have hopes for today haha Hopefully it picks up for you, 1 or 2 generous men are enough to make your day!!


    I read your post about your dad, I hope everything will be okay with him. It must be hard to stay focused and hide your feelings on cam when you go through this. <3

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:


  17. #5534
    Veteran Member DeliveryLadyx's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    1,375
    Thanked 888 Times in 327 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeilaB View Post
    Wtf? I just started streaming, but reading these experiences..I barely have hopes for today haha Hopefully it picks up for you, 1 or 2 generous men are enough to make your day!!


    I read your post about your dad, I hope everything will be okay with him. It must be hard to stay focused and hide your feelings on cam when you go through this. <3
    Thank you Leila! No, don't follow me, I am having bad few days and I think lot of it is my attitude perhaps, my vibe is not a cheerful one perhaps. Is different for everyone. Have a lovely day babes and get their cash!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:


  19. #5535
    God/dess Miss_ShaSha's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    5,142
    Thanks
    12,912
    Thanked 11,128 Times in 4,204 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Been on for 4 hours with $0, then a whale came around and drained him $450. Then another 3 hours with $0, then another one came around and took him another $150. Now $0 again. Apparently, I only need 2 clients and bear with tons of hours with crickets, to make a nice cut.
    Since, recently, I am only camming 4 days a week, I am now able to push for long hours again. I started with 8-10 hours per shift, aiming for 10-12 next week.
    Damn Cutie, killin it like always with that STFO powers and hustle activated!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LeilaB View Post
    OMG Sis, congrats!! 302$, well done! What an incredible hustle, you really deserved these $$$ !! xx
    THANK YOU so much!!!
    Sha

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:


  21. #5536
    God/dess Miss_ShaSha's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    5,142
    Thanks
    12,912
    Thanked 11,128 Times in 4,204 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    I'm trying to make $1k+ this week so lots of STFO. I'll be on from 6:30am-6pm CST. Going to take plenty of breaks especially to meditate, but I need a good day today.

    No expectations just hopes.

    Let's GOOOO!!!

    UPDATE:

    1 hr in and $65. Not what I was hoping for, but it will do.

    UPDATE:

    2 hrs and $80. Damn, this isn't looking so good. I thought early hours would yield more. Oh well, gonna stay positive and STFO.
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 04-12-2021 at 06:45 AM. Reason: update
    Sha

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:


  23. #5537
    Senior Member LeilaB's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 466 Times in 143 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    I'm trying to make $1k+ this week so lots of STFO. I'll be on from 6:30am-6pm CST. Going to take plenty of breaks especially to meditate, but I need a good day today.

    No expectations just hopes.

    Let's GOOOO!!!

    UPDATE:

    1 hr in and $65. Not what I was hoping for, but it will do.
    Aww its so good! GOO for that 1k, you can do it!! xxx

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:


  25. #5538
    Senior Member LeilaB's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 466 Times in 143 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    First 2 hours ---> 4$ ...Uhh its tough AF, but I STFO 4 more hours today. Im not nervous, I just put in the hours every day and hopefully it picks up.

    I have 4 hours with breaks, Im at 21,8$ right now. Not the best, but Im happy for every $ I get.


    YAAAY 48$ after 4,5 hours!!!
    A guy spoiled me with gold in pvt, continously gave me 1-2 G and once I got 25G !! I love the sound of 25G, I wish I could hear that more often lool DD
    Last edited by LeilaB; 04-12-2021 at 10:53 AM. Reason: update

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:


  27. #5539
    God/dess Miss_ShaSha's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    5,142
    Thanks
    12,912
    Thanked 11,128 Times in 4,204 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeilaB View Post
    First 2 hours ---> 4$ ...Uhh its tough AF, but I STFO 4 more hours today. Im not nervous, I just put in the hours every day and hopefully it picks up.

    You have a great attitude. It is tough today. It's been pretty dead in my room. Mostly freeloaders. I'm staying until 12pm CST then taking a break. That's in 3.5 hrs. We can do this sister!!!
    Sha

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:


  29. #5540
    God/dess Miss_ShaSha's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    5,142
    Thanks
    12,912
    Thanked 11,128 Times in 4,204 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Had to get my car fixed. During that time I was at the gym for 1.5 hrs. Killed it on the bike for 50 min then did legs. I do not want to be on cam, but I have to make some serious money this week.

    3 hrs in and just $80. Hopefully a whale or two want some fun foot fetish play. C'mon guys...let's dance!!!

    UPDATE:

    1 hr and 5 GOLD lololllll. Oh God, this is a real bad Monday. Oh well, I'll be here til 6pm. I got high hopes. xoxo

    UPDATE:

    2 hrs now and a total of 5 today: $144. Damn, the last guy I tried so hard to get high tips...this was all I could manage. FUCK...I NEED MORE lololllll

    ontopof1099.png


    UPDATE:

    6 hrs $187. DAMN, I really wanted to hit high goal. Maybe I'll get on a little later.

    6hours.png
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 04-12-2021 at 03:52 PM. Reason: update
    Sha

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:


  31. #5541
    Senior Member LeilaB's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 466 Times in 143 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    UPDATE:

    1 hr and 5 GOLD lololllll. Oh God, this is a real bad Monday. Oh well, I'll be here til 6pm. I got high hopes. xoxo
    You can do it! That whale can swim by any moment. Ur STFO is so impressive, fingers crossed!!

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:


  33. #5542
    God/dess Miss_ShaSha's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    5,142
    Thanks
    12,912
    Thanked 11,128 Times in 4,204 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeilaB View Post


    YAAAY 48$ after 4,5 hours!!!
    A guy spoiled me with gold in pvt, continously gave me 1-2 G and once I got 25G !! I love the sound of 25G, I wish I could hear that more often lool DD
    Hahahahaaaaa I LOVE THAT HIGH TIP SOUND TOO!!!! It literally gets me high. I often ask for 25 GOLD during JOI. When the guy is ready I ask "are you ready to cum? How bad do you want to cum? How bad, huh?" And the guys always say real bad and I say "For 25 GOLD you can shoot that cum all over these toes!"

    And you know what? THEY DO IT!!!

    Hahahaaaa. Good for you girl. Learn ways to ask for 25 GOLD. Get creative. You won't always get it, but most of the time you will and you'll have more courage each show to ask.

    Way to go!!!
    Sha

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:


  35. #5543
    Senior Member LeilaB's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 466 Times in 143 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    Hahahahaaaaa I LOVE THAT HIGH TIP SOUND TOO!!!! It literally gets me high. I often ask for 25 GOLD during JOI. When the guy is ready I ask "are you ready to cum? How bad do you want to cum? How bad, huh?" And the guys always say real bad and I say "For 25 GOLD you can shoot that cum all over these toes!"

    And you know what? THEY DO IT!!!

    Hahahaaaa. Good for you girl. Learn ways to ask for 25 GOLD. Get creative. You won't always get it, but most of the time you will and you'll have more courage each show to ask.

    Way to go!!!
    Thank you for the tip, this is a really good way to make them pay to cum!! They are more likely to pay in that mood lol

    Im always asking generous guys to tip more, mostly by telling them: "omg im ALMOST cumming, I know you wanna see me cum bb...you know how to please me, 25G feels incredible" LOL D sometimes this works, sometimes not, no problem.

    With less generous guys I dont dare to ask them to tip me this high amount, because Im afraid they would stop the show and/or give me bad rating.

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:


  37. #5544
    God/dess Miss_ShaSha's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    5,142
    Thanks
    12,912
    Thanked 11,128 Times in 4,204 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeilaB View Post
    Thank you for the tip, this is a really good way to make them pay to cum!! They are more likely to pay in that mood lol

    Im always asking generous guys to tip more, mostly by telling them: "omg im ALMOST cumming, I know you wanna see me cum bb...you know how to please me, 25G feels incredible" LOL D sometimes this works, sometimes not, no problem.

    With less generous guys I dont dare to ask them to tip me this high amount, because Im afraid they would stop the show and/or give me bad rating.
    Oooohhhh that is a good way too!
    Sha

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:


  39. #5545
    God/dess Miss_ShaSha's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    5,142
    Thanks
    12,912
    Thanked 11,128 Times in 4,204 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

    I'm supposed to be off today, but I want to make $1k+ so I'll stream today and the rest of the week. Started at 10am late lololll, but I'm here. I'll stay til 1pm when I'll break then get back on til 5:30pm.

    STFO!

    UPDATE:

    1 hr and $3 lolollll. Some guy cleared out my room for EXCL and left in a min. There were others guys who were serious about a show. I hate when members clear out my room for shit.

    UPDATE:

    Well my photo bulb broke. Lighting in my room is horrible without it. Won't get a new one til Thursday. Ugh. I'm out.

    Best ladies.
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; Yesterday at 12:27 PM. Reason: update
    Sha

  40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2014, 11:11 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-27-2014, 09:03 PM
  3. Best "stay-focused" style programs?
    By ManyRoses in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 11:28 PM
  4. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 05:43 PM
  5. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 07:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •