Page 245 of 260 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 6495

Thread: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,650 Times in 972 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Im tapping out 2 hrs early. I shouldve logged out earlier. Only $72. The idiocy went into my brain. I still have content to edit and a custom to film

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,023 Times in 1,912 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Starting my shift now. I was supposed to be online for 3 hours, but I don't know how I procrastinated. I didn't even work out. Anyway, putting 8-10 hours today. Last day of work, so... here we go. Let's see what today brings )

UPDATE: 2 hours, at $44. Considering that yesterday I made $32 in 10 hours, it's good, I guess )

UPDATE: 3 hours, still at $44.

UPDATE: 6 hours, at $60. Goes like shit. Taking a break, then pulling 3 more hours only.
    Last edited by Cutie101; 05-10-2021 at 07:04 PM.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I've been online for 1,5 hours, and earned 20$. It's not bad, but I feel so tired today, I'd rather quit. I slept only 2-3 hours, and I have 0 energy for camming today.
    Ehh, I really want to do 2,5 more hours tonight, and reach at least my low goal, so STFO!!!

UPDATE: 3,5 hours and 46$. Im happy with it, I didnt want to cam today, so Im happy for every $.
    There are so many time wasters and trolls finding my room today, it's so tiring! But at least I had 2 normal guys in excl today. I do 30 more mins and then go to sleep.

UPDATE: End of the day after 4 hours and 55$. Tomorrow I do 6-8 hours, but now I need a good sleep. It's 1 a.m. again here, shit

GOOD LUCK for everyone who STFO today!
    Last edited by LeilaB; 05-10-2021 at 03:56 PM. Reason: update

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,605 Times in 4,706 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

OMFG meditated, napped, had a rad lucid dream...now I don't even wanna try it was such shit the last 2 shifts today. Fuck, will GTFO in 20 min. I gotta do these goddamn hours & make this ca$h.

Ugh!

Damn, I was fast. I'm on this bitch...I'M ON!!!

Let's GOOOOO!

UPDATE:

1 hr into this 2 hr shift and 2 GOLD lolollll. Damn, and a level 3 keeps popping in and out. Gonna restart my stream. Something is up. He always goes to show.

UPDATE:

7 hrs total today and JUST got saved by a submissive whale who wanted to be bound and gagged by my feet. That show took me to above med goal. $157! Damn, grateful AF. This is why it pays to STFO or GTFBackO.

#GRATEFUL

Name:  fuckinWHALE.png
Views: 243
Size:  16.2 KB
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 05-10-2021 at 04:05 PM. Reason: update
    Sha

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I revamped my goal this week so I'm going for $660 by Friday! Made $23 on SM today in 4.5HR and got a $39 Skyprivate. I took off my makeup earlier, but I decided to go back in tonight after my son is asleep to reach my 6HR goal!! Gonna smoke, EFT, and play some video games while I cam to get me through! Goal tonight is $42 in 1.5HR.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to andreaxchanel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Ive been on for 1 hour, and it's quite slow. $10 from some gold, and a short pvt with a reg. I plan to do a 6 hour shift today, hopefully it picks up!

Update: I have 2 hours with breaks, and have $17. Shit I got trolled 2 times today...The guys entered pvt, and left before 30 sec. It's really uncommon, and I hate it, they emptied my room for nothing :@
    Last edited by LeilaB; 05-11-2021 at 01:12 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have been on for 3 hours.In 15mins after i logged in i made $ 50 .The next 2 hours only $3.
    Something is wrong on Sm,members can t stay connected on the site or they can't see our room!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xgirlx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I think the universe knows something is up with SM cuz the past 2 days I've been making my daily goal on Skyprivate and I haven't used it in like 2 years lol. I'm am grateful as hell though. Hopefully SM fixes whatever the heck is going on.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andreaxchanel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by LeilaB View Post
    Ive been on for 1 hour, and it's quite slow. $10 from some gold, and a short pvt with a reg. I plan to do a 6 hour shift today, hopefully it picks up!

Update: I have 2 hours with breaks, and have $17. Shit I got trolled 2 times today...The guys entered pvt, and left before 30 sec. It's really uncommon, and I hate it, they emptied my room for nothing :@
    Man I hate it when that happens. Especially if you have a room full of people and they are tipping. Ugh!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChloeGreenX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Ugh girl, Im eally sorry that you are struggling now. Your perseverance even tough it's slow af is impressive, I admire you for being so consistent! I had to go through a very similar situation not so far ago, I know it's really hard to do the hours every day for almost nothing.
    Do you use to check your placement? Maybe it's low, and you dont get traffic? When I was on 5th-6th page I barely made any money. I dont want to be a smartass, just trying to help, I hope it picks up for you, you really deserve that!!
    Not at all Leila don't worry And thanks! I actually didn't work last night and I am not logging on tonight either. I've seen many posts saying that it's a ghost town so yeah I don't feel like spending hours and making nothing. I will try to change my hours and see how it goes. Maybe tomorrow morning I will give it a shot again. Let's see

About placement, the whole time I was either on page 2 or 3. I can imagine how being on page 5-6 would be utter shit. Ugh. I hope it picks up for everybody

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChloeGreenX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Just got in from 1 hr+ at gym and I'm ready to do 8 hrs today. I've already streamed 30 min and made $18. Going from 9:30am-7pm CST with breaks to eat right, meditate, and do some EFT.

I feel sexy and ready. Let's GOOOOO!!!

UPDATE:

1 hr and $0. It's VERY slow and my room has been pretty empty, but I'm doing these hours.

UPDATE:

WHOA! total of 2.5 hrs and still at $18. This is really truly dead haha. Gonna go 30 more min then meditate and nap. Mood is good so that's great, but the dick is far from hard in my room lolollll.
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 05-12-2021 at 09:33 AM. Reason: update
    Sha

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,435 Times in 595 Posts

Um SM is pretty dead lol I'm so bored

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsJess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I took off yesterday, and started early today. It's dead right now, but I hope I can make at least $60 today. I do 7-8 hours with breaks between 13-23 CET.

Update: 1 h and $7. Slow but there are a lot of hours to go, LETS GO!

Update: 2 hours and I had a guy in pvt, who was constantly throwing 1-3 gold in the show. $27 now

Update: 3 hours and $42, and it's still early here. I do 3-4 more hours today, i hope traffic picks up in the evening/night!

Update: 4,5 hours and $47. Ugh I was wrong about night time, it hasn't picked up...I have very low traffic too, something is not okay today.

Okay, after 5 h it's still $47, I go to sleep, and give it another try tomorrow. I know I should STFO, but I want to save energy for tomorrow, because Saturday I can't be online as there will be a full day family event.
    Last edited by LeilaB; 05-13-2021 at 02:07 PM. Reason: update

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

You know what? I totally bailed yesterday after I meditated. I just got this gut feeling that it was a bad day for cam and just self cared. I'm on today. I'm gonna let my energy dictate how it goes. I feel exceptionally well after gym, so I may just go all day, but if I don't I'm not gonna sweat it.

Here we go: 10am-whenever lolollll.

UPDATE:

1.5 hrs and $8 DAMN, that just ain't right hahahaaa. FUCK, I know I need to stay on but this isn't givin me any motivation to do so.

And a level 2 foot fetish freak totally freaked off my rate increase and left. He's prolly never coming back. Damn, but fuck if I'm gonna lower my rates. Nah, I ain't doin that haha.
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 05-13-2021 at 09:21 AM. Reason: update
    Sha

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I totally understand...It must have been hard to stay on when it was all dead. But today is a new day and hopefully today will be a better day for you, and I really hope that it picks up for the weekend! We can still make great money this week

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,054 Times in 603 Posts

Okay I'm back from lunch and have earned $160 so far in the first 4hrs let's see what the next 3-4hr shift brings...

Update: 2hrs in and am at $230 very grateful for today! 2 more hours to go.

Final total for today $255 in 8hrs, which considering it died about an hour ago I will take this as a win.
    Last edited by Teddy_Bear; 05-13-2021 at 02:28 PM.
    Earn Today and Get Paid Tomorrow with BoleynModels!

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I totally understand...It must have been hard to stay on when it was all dead. But today is a new day and hopefully today will be a better day for you, and I really hope that it picks up for the weekend! We can still make great money this week
    Yes, you're absolutely right. I still have all day, tomorrow, and Sat. We sure can still kick ass this week. There is time yet. I've had a bad week turn around with one really good day so yeah...this can be done
    Sha

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 465 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

I am online since an hour ago, started and restared stream in every browsert possible, is no traffic at all in my room, i am shocked. Is my first day strying to work i have untill Sunday to make money, I didn't get onlinbe this week to work for different personal reasons. Crikey, am tempted to change my router and see if is a difference.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    I am online since an hour ago, started and restared stream in every browsert possible, is no traffic at all in my room, i am shocked. Is my first day strying to work i have untill Sunday to make money, I didn't get onlinbe this week to work for different personal reasons. Crikey, am tempted to change my router and see if is a difference.
    I think there is something wrong with SM. Level 2s keep coming in, saying hi, leaving, coming back, then leaving. One guy tried to go EXCL and it dropped him. He came back and tipped then must have gotten dropped again.

I reset my router and modem already and all my history cleared plus my stats are all excellent. SOMETHING has been up for a few days now.

I have hardly any traffic since yesterday. Sunday was my only good day. FUCK, I don't wanna stay on with this shitty stuff going on.
    Sha

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Hmm, I see. I changed the router now just in case and if no difference in 30 min I will simply open other sites fuck off. I gotta make money.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

No difference changing the router, same thing. I don't get it, some models have loads of guys in rooms and other nada.

Update-3 hours, 3$. I tried all the stuff, simply no traffic in my room. I even contacted a Streamate rep and denied is any issues with the site or with the traffic, said I haven't been online this week and that is why. I call it BS.
    Last edited by DeliveryLadyx; 05-13-2021 at 11:05 AM.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,407 Times in 955 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

^^^ SM has been a shit show for me this week- shitty ass traffic (someone can close the freeloader/troll gates now -please and thank you) I took Mother's day off- only one day thus far have I been able to break low goal on SM.

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Sorry to hear it has been so dead in your room as well, i given up, i cannot help not feeling pissed off and oh well, Thursday now.

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_Bear View Post
    Okay I'm back from lunch and have earned $160 so far in the first 4hrs let's see what the next 3-4hr shift brings...

Update: 2hrs in and am at $230 very grateful for today! 2 more hours to go.
    Yaay for you, sis! Congratulations, it's so inspiring that you are making such a great money!!!

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,054 Times in 603 Posts

Yaay for you, sis! Congratulations, it's so inspiring that you are making such a great money!!!
    Thanks and well done for STFO today because it was some weird ass traffic on Streamate.
    Earn Today and Get Paid Tomorrow with BoleynModels!

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post: