Page 246 of 260 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 6495

Thread: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 Times in 375 Posts

Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    I think there is something wrong with SM. Level 2s keep coming in, saying hi, leaving, coming back, then leaving. One guy tried to go EXCL and it dropped him. He came back and tipped then must have gotten dropped again.

I reset my router and modem already and all my history cleared plus my stats are all excellent. SOMETHING has been up for a few days now.

I have hardly any traffic since yesterday. Sunday was my only good day. FUCK, I don't wanna stay on with this shitty stuff going on.

Chiming in to agree that something must be up with SM lately. And I recently turned off my geoblock to experiment and see if I could get better traffic... lol worst timing ever I guess. I wish SM would tell us when they are doing maintenance or whatever it is that they're doing.

I was on for 30mins and had an average of ~1 person coming in per minute... no thank you. Thankful for mfc private & indie guys today!
    now i could let these dream killers kill my self-esteem
    or use my arrogance as the steam to power my dreams

-ye

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,605 Times in 4,706 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    Chiming in to agree that something must be up with SM lately. And I recently turned off my geoblock to experiment and see if I could get better traffic... lol worst timing ever I guess. I wish SM would tell us when they are doing maintenance or whatever it is that they're doing.

I was on for 30mins and had an average of ~1 person coming in per minute... no thank you. Thankful for mfc private & indie guys today!
    So awesome you have MFC & Indie! Yeah, I had the same issue yesterday. Even on Mon it was bad too. Frustrating for real.
    Sha

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So awesome you have MFC & Indie! Yeah, I had the same issue yesterday. Even on Mon it was bad too. Frustrating for real.
    Yeah well I have not been back in public chat yet so I just got randomly lucky with his show. What about you miss Sha? have you been over there lately?

I think I’m going to change my SM password to some keyboard mash so I can’t remember it and then I'll have no choice but mfc haha. Cuz that zero traffic atmosphere was a real vibe killer like no other. Dunno how I lasted 30mins [with breaks], almost gave up after three

-ye

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,547 Times in 1,438 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post
    ^^^ SM has been a shit show for me this week- shitty ass traffic (someone can close the freeloader/troll gates now -please and thank you) I took Mother's day off- only one day thus far have I been able to break low goal on SM.
    Same, all week. So much in and out traffic my head was spinning like the exorcist. Only freeloaders and trolls seem to be able to see me. Regs are AWOL.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Yeah well I have not been back in public chat yet so I just got randomly lucky with his show. What about you miss Sha? have you been over there lately?

I think Iím going to change my SM password to some keyboard mash so I canít remember it and then I'll have no choice but mfc haha. Cuz that zero traffic atmosphere was a real vibe killer like no other. Dunno how I lasted 30mins [with breaks], almost gave up after three
    Being "on" the whole time on MFC is exhausting. I'm scared to go back lololll. SM I can sit, chill, talk sensually & get shows. MFC I gotta do tricks n shit. It's so hard. Idk when I'll try again?
    Sha

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,066 Times in 1,668 Posts

It’s pretty rough. I’m gonna grab some coffee and STFO. Something is up though
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks

glad to see I'm not alone. my last several shifts including tonight it's just endless in and outs. literally nobody can stay connected, not regulars and not even beggars. it really is upsetting, spending hours on my hair and makeup to just sit hour after hour in a dead room that nobody can even connect to. almost none of my shows complete the 1st time because of black screens, spinning circles , cam to cam cutting out etc. it's a nightmare to say the least.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wealthmagnet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 465 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Glad to see I am not alone either, i havent been online this morning, but been twice this week and is q complete shit show. I usually have traffic, this week is nill, no joke. Have yoi contacted support or send a ticket there at help in dashboard live stream? I did that yesterday and contacted the European representative and denied is any issue with the servers or traffic. Thinking if you all ladies on streamate experience out of ordinary stuff maybe contact support, leave tickets at help there and they will investigate if enough of us does that.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

My traffic has been weird tonight and night/morning before on SM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,023 Times in 1,912 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Back after 3 days off. I was supposed to film clips in one of theese days, but I have been busy with other stuff. I haven't released a clip in 11 days and this is just BAD. Next week I MUST do something about it ASAP.
    Anyway, time to push for the next 4 days, tomorow I am going to visit some friends, saturday is my best earnings day, hopefully i will make good money during the day, because I don't wanna take it off. I take advantage that they expect us at 6 PM, so I can squeeze a 5 hour work shift. Hopefully the horrible sunday/monday I had last week, are just a bad dream now and I will actually make some decent money thorought those 4 days.

Starting a 10 hour shift. Whooohhh!!!

Update: I was supposed to be at 3 hours but i had to take a break and I am only at 1:30 hrs. $0 so far. No problem. Keep pushing.
    Update: 6 hours and $5. Yes. It's mental... couldn't have a worse start of the work week. Taking a deep breath and hanging in there.
    Update: 8 hours and finally made $100. I am DONE. FUCK it, no 10 hours today, I can't. Fuck this, going to sleep.
    Last edited by Cutie101; 05-14-2021 at 03:41 PM.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I've been on for half an hour, but yesterday’s oddities seem to be continuing. I have $4,6 now. Lot of in and out traffic, and time wasters ...I want to stfo today at least 6 hours, no matter what, because I can't stream tomorrow. No matter how much money I make, I just do the hours.

2 h and still at $4,6. OMG, I just want to bail out lol.

BUT WE HAVE TO STFO WE CAN DO THIS, GIRLS
    !!!! Good luck for everyone who is online today!

Update: It has picked up for me recently, after 3,5h I have $60 yaaayy, and surpassed $400 for the whole week. I STFO at least one more hour this evening, now I feel satisfied I felt hopeless when I came back for the evening haha
    Last edited by LeilaB; 05-14-2021 at 01:51 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Being "on" the whole time on MFC is exhausting. I'm scared to go back lololll. SM I can sit, chill, talk sensually & get shows. MFC I gotta do tricks n shit. It's so hard. Idk when I'll try again?
    Now might be a decent time to try when it's dead on sm! Oh I so feel you on that as an introvert. SM is so easy to just hop on with zero responsibility to entertain the chat room, especially playing a brat. On mfc you definitely have to be “on” and it's exhausting to be ~on~ and do a 180 with the super friendly, chatty, engaging, outgoing persona. At least that’s how to play the ballgame in the social scene that is mfc.. you can't really ignore the room.

With that said since I am posting in STFO I am getting on mfc THIS WEEKEND. No more lollygagging. It has become pretty comical at this point how I still haven’t gone back. Even the mfc guys i keep telling "i'll be back soon, i'll be back soon" just roll their eyes at my lies. If I don’t get on I will seriously block SM, that is my ultimatum!
    Last edited by minibagel; 05-14-2021 at 09:23 AM.

-ye

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I am online since 30 min ago. 1 potential. the highest was 5. no traffic, nill. same for you girls? on streamate.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    I am online since 30 min ago. 1 potential. the highest was 5. no traffic, nill. same for you girls? on streamate.
    Max. 5-7 potential, and low quantity and quality traffic. I had 1 pvt and 1 excl, both 1 minute long I dont know if the guys were cheap, or it was a glitch. Anyways, it's my worst day of the week, after 2,5 hours I have $7,5 without video purchase. I come back in 1 hour to see if it's better.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Given up, made 42$ from a regular by luck. Apart of that, zero zero traffic. My regulars are at night and i did change my schedule for a week now and i cannot go back nights till next week. Truly bad timing. Best ladies! Xx

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

OMG OMG my favorite whale checked in my room, and he gave ~130G in pvt. Another lovely guy stayed in the pvt, so they were both paying *.* $123 now, after 4,5h. I feel tired, and I have to wake up early tomorrow, but I dont want to GETFOff lool

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

does anyone use https://en.imshinemodel.com/ to split cam multiple sites at a time?

really wanna splitcam the top 4 big traffic sites but i only have a laptop and not multiple monitors like i see other girls using.... the thread on this software is pretty dead so im not sure if its a con or what?? x

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kikixxxx For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kikixxxx View Post
    does anyone use https://en.imshinemodel.com/ to split cam multiple sites at a time?

really wanna splitcam the top 4 big traffic sites but i only have a laptop and not multiple monitors like i see other girls using.... the thread on this software is pretty dead so im not sure if its a con or what?? x
    you can use your phone babe for SM that my free up your lap top

36. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LeilaB View Post
    OMG OMG my favorite whale checked in my room, and he gave ~130G in pvt. Another lovely guy stayed in the pvt, so they were both paying *.* $123 now, after 4,5h. I feel tired, and I have to wake up early tomorrow, but I dont want to GETFOff lool
    OMG OMG you did it!!!
    Sha

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

So I still made money last night/this morning but SM did seem to be glitching a little for me and some of the customers... so I wanna say that had an impact on the traffic. I also had a metric fuck ton of minute men. Side note I love when the dudes who go priv to try and get a free show stay too long and I scam the scammers back basically. Lmfao fucking idiots.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to random stripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm pitching a tent and camping out in this thread. must stay positive and stay logged in. i got this

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wealthmagnet For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wealthmagnet View Post
    I'm pitching a tent and camping out in this thread. must stay positive and stay logged in. i got this
    Me too! I’m close to my medium goal. So close, but soooo far away!

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    Me too! Iím close to my medium goal. So close, but soooo far away!

yasssss! get it girl!!! and same. night has been off and on weird but earnings wise pretty awesome.

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wealthmagnet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,547 Times in 1,438 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by wealthmagnet View Post
    yasssss! get it girl!!! and same. night has been off and on weird but earnings wise pretty awesome.

Tonight was about the same for me. It was nice to have a not boring night. haha

48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    Tonight was about the same for me. It was nice to have a not boring night. haha
    they probably got paid tonight. You can tell! Made my goal. Iím gonna rest. I think Iím gonna work from 7pm to 7am tomorrow.

50. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post: