Page 219 of 222 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 5545

Thread: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post
    I am in a good mood and feeling energetic. This is my current state of watching the traffic pop in and out of my room lol
    Attachment 54593
    Hahaha, I can relate!! Just watching them popping in and out, barely anyone throws a hello, it's so boring I have to take a break, I come back later.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,128 Times in 4,204 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

I am in a good mood and feeling energetic. This is my current state of watching the traffic pop in and out of my room lol
    Attachment 54593
    Hahahaaa OMFG hiliarious!!!
    Sha

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Raised my rates and some GOLD menu items too. This fella paid 15 GOLD for me to flip him off then went pvt hehe

1flipoff15gold.png

NEED TO STFO!!!

UPDATE:

3 hrs and still $60. Time to meditate and maybe nap. I'll be back later.

UPDATE:

4.5 hrs and just $83, but I'm in a good mood and the new rates are not scaring anyone away. I'm happy.

UPDATE:

Almost 6 hrs and broke low goal. Thank fuck for men who tip generously. New rates not scaring anyone and they are tipping on top! Shit, raise your rates ladies. I mainly just show my feet and these men are PAYING!!!!
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 04-07-2021 at 03:13 PM. Reason: update
    Sha

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,166 Times in 889 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    Raised my rates and some GOLD menu items too. This fella paid 15 GOLD for me to flip him off then went pvt hehe

1flipoff15gold.png

NEED TO STFO!!!
    Way to sell it girl!!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by LeilaB View Post
    Hahaha, I can relate!! Just watching them popping in and out, barely anyone throws a hello, it's so boring I have to take a break, I come back later.
    I had to take a break after an hour in- not sure if I caffeine crashed , but I needed a power nap. I am hopping back on after I eat lunch

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I had to take a break after an hour in- not sure if I caffeine crashed , but I needed a power nap. I am hopping back on after I eat lunch
    Good idea. I'm gonna meditate soon. Just 30 more minutes then i'll break. ENjoy the nap & thanks for the acknowledgement.
    Sha

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Dunno how is for you ladies online, but today I am trolled massively. I rarely get trolled really, but this week and today especially is heavy trolling, i have to stay very thick lol. is slow as fuck, slower with every hour passing by. I am thankful for how much I have made, but I did expect much more for the amount of hours. Oh well. I will still stay another one hour or 2 and then outta here, go to bed.
    Updat= ok, i am outta here, 3 hours ago i made the last money, 123$ and 6 hours, think i did my best, for me is even quieter now than it was all day. Hope to get up early morning and be online. Best ladies, get their money xxx
    Last edited by DeliveryLadyx; 04-07-2021 at 12:35 PM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    Dunno how is for you ladies online, but today I am trolled massively. I rarely get trolled really, but this week and today especially is heavy trolling, i have to stay very thick lol. is slow as fuck, slower with every hour passing by. I am thankful for how much I have made, but I did expect much more for the amount of hours. Oh well. I will still stay another one hour or 2 and then outta here, go to bed.
    Updat= ok, i am outta here, 3 hours ago i made the last money, 123$ and 6 hours, think i did my best, for me is even quieter now than it was all day. Hope to get up early morning and be online. Best ladies, get their money xxx

$123 for 6 hours is decent. I know you deserve more, but it is a Wed lololll. Not bad at all Lady.

I'm stuck at $61 and I just started hour 4. Hmmm, might just have to be happy with that for me hahahaaa.
    Sha

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

$123 for 6 hours is decent. I know you deserve more, but it is a Wed lololll. Not bad at all Lady.

I'm stuck at $61 and I just started hour 4. Hmmm, might just have to be happy with that for me hahahaaa.
    Very true, thank you for reminding me! I am scared by tomorrow as well, notoriously dead the middle of the week for me so I will get on as early as I can. Is no traffic for me this evening, but you may have, you never know! ;?) am wondering if because of Spring break is that dead.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Very true, thank you for reminding me! I am scared by tomorrow as well, notoriously dead the middle of the week for me so I will get on as early as I can. Is no traffic for me this evening, but you may have, you never know! ;?) am wondering if because of Spring break is that dead.
    Could be due to break
    Sha

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I've noticed some trolling today- there is one dude that says STUPID shit- "like please don't kill me" He has created multiple usernames over the years just to say stupid stuff like that it's always and a waste of my bandwidth. He came in just a bit ago. I've had some others I just smile and block, sometimes I troll back

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 1,296 Posts

Omg..:this is the slowest it’s ever been for me! Seriously. I GTFO early (for me) I have to STFO until I make some money though. I have money on savings, but I’m still stressing. I’ll STFO until 7:30 am if I have to. I have to make money!

I’m going to do some tapping and eat some dinner and get back on. Freshen up my hair and make up and try again. Jesus.

YAY-a guy got a 30 minute block from me at my new high rate. STFO! It’s not that my rates are too high it’s just these guys are cheap. I’m keeping my high rate. I have a lower price point for the budget conscious, but I don’t need to lower my rates for cheapskates.
    Last edited by moneybags; 04-07-2021 at 10:58 PM.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Im online and in 30 mins, I had 2 log ins. Ohh shit I hope it gets somewhat better later

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Im online and in 30 mins, I had 2 log ins. Ohh shit I hope it gets somewhat better later
    Good luck Leila, America is just waking up now, in one hour should start getting busier until 5-6 pm UK time xxx I am super tempted to get back to night shift, had a chat with my partner and we both agreed regular money were always at night. Such a difficult decision, I have to balance things, but lack of money makes me depressed lol.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Good luck Leila, America is just waking up now, in one hour should start getting busier until 5-6 pm UK time xxx I am super tempted to get back to night shift, had a chat with my partner and we both agreed regular money were always at night. Such a difficult decision, I have to balance things, but lack of money makes me depressed lol.
    Yes, traffic is picking up now, I just had luck with a reg, and have 58$ right now with pvt+gold+video purchase after 2 hours of streaming

Its only 1 hour difference between us (Im from CET time zone) and I have to agree, night time must be better. Ive always wanted to try it, but at the evening I feel tired, and my husband is at home too...I have a lot of excuses lool But its definitely worth trying, its so bad sitting 1-2 or more hours without making any money :@

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

OMFG God bless the good regs: $62 in one show and it was mostly due to 75 GOLD. I've only been on 15 min.

STFO from 10am-5pm CST. No expectations today just hopes and a good vibe.

Let's GOOOOOO!!!

UPDATE:

1 hr in and just this 25 GOLD tip, but the day is early:

1GOLDforASS.png

UPDATE:

2 hrs in and just $80 but I'm in a good mood and will stay this way the whole shift. I can do this!!!

UPDATE:

Coming up on 3 hrs and just $88. I'm going to meditate at 1pm CST and then try to get back on afterwards. Still in good mood. Going to do this today!!!!

Haha such a nice dude did this and left:

1thanksdude.png
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 04-08-2021 at 10:50 AM. Reason: update
    Sha

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

OMFG God bless the good regs: $62 in one show and it was mostly due to 75 GOLD. I've only been on 15 min.

Let's GOOOOOO!!!
    Go girl! Such a good start! I will be joining you in one hour xx

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Let's GOOOOOO!!!
    Yaay this day starts really good for you! LET'S GOOO

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Go girl! Such a good start! I will be joining you in one hour xx
    Yaay this day starts really good for you! LET'S GOOO
    Thanks ladies!!! We can do this!!!
    Sha

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Yes, traffic is picking up now, I just had luck with a reg, and have 58$ right now with pvt+gold+video purchase after 2 hours of streaming

GIRL, this is GREAT!!! Keep going!!!
    Sha

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

The last 2 hours I made nothing, but no problem I do 2 more hours today.

I have problems with my placement. Its getting worst and worst every day in the past few months and I feel like i cant do anything against it. I've dropped to the 5-6 page in the past few months, and it affects my traffic, earnings etc. pretty much.

Im thinking about signing up to SM through boleyn models, and then I would put all my effort into my first month with the new tag. I just dont know what to do, I dont think there is a way back to page 1 or 2 if I do everything the same way as I've been doing lately. :S

Sorry for complaining again, it just hurts when I constantly find myself at page 6 :S

42. The Following User Says Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The last 2 hours I made nothing, but no problem I do 2 more hours today.

I have problems with my placement. Its getting worst and worst every day in the past few months and I feel like i cant do anything against it. I've dropped to the 5-6 page in the past few months, and it affects my traffic, earnings etc. pretty much.

Im thinking about signing up to SM through boleyn models, and then I would put all my effort into my first month with the new tag. I just dont know what to do, I dont think there is a way back to page 1 or 2 if I do everything the same way as I've been doing lately. :S

Sorry for complaining again, it just hurts when I constantly find myself at page 6 :S
    Iíve never understood placement ... think goes on hours you put in, hourly rate , stars you have per show I donít know but I did see a very lovely, highly rated model today on page 4 sheís usually on page 1 so they might just be glitching. If I was you I wouldnít join a studio cos you just end up giving a percentage away, just put in the hours , Iím sure you will move up again soon hun xxx

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Angela888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Angela888 View Post
    I’ve never understood placement ... think goes on hours you put in, hourly rate , stars you have per show I don’t know but I did see a very lovely, highly rated model today on page 4 she’s usually on page 1 so they might just be glitching. If I was you I wouldn’t join a studio cos you just end up giving a percentage away, just put in the hours , I’m sure you will move up again soon hun xxx
    Thank you, Angela! xx I dont really want to join to a studio, this is my last option.I only get 30% right now because of the tier system, and I would like to keep at least this 30%. Sometimes Im afraid to stfo because I dont want to ruin my camscore with low earnings/hour. But I always end up doing the hours even though its slow af lol I use to be online 25-30 hours a week, of course I could do more, but I think it's not bad.

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Thank you, Angela! xx I dont really want to join to a studio, this is my last option.I only get 30% right now because of the tier system, and I would like to keep at least this 30%. Sometimes Im afraid to stfo because I dont want to ruin my camscore with low earnings/hour. But I always end up doing the hours even though its slow af lol I use to be online 25-30 hours a week, of course I could do more, but I think it's not bad.
    Leila, having a new account won't help you. What can you do is to change the hours for a week, do a free video teaser on your account, complete the profile every section, add pictures. If in the end you decide Boleyn Models, if you work 6 days out of 7 you will get the full amount or near it. And you can tell them to transfer all the favourites from your old account and still have the new model tag for a month which will give you a boost. You could contact Catalina, the European representative for Europe and she can have a look at your account. Key thing on Streamate is to make most of the guys coming in your room to spend a gold, is conversion rate which matter in placement as well.

48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I started with a crap Chromebook laptop and one set of lights and STFO for 2 to 3 months (30 hrs a week) I got to page 1. You have to STFO a lot even when you don't make much money. I know you feel hopeless, but smartplacement will put you on front pages with members who like models like you.

Don't let placement get you down. You can do it. I believe in you.
    Sha

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post: