Page 301 of 319 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 7967

Thread: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,222 Times in 2,248 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Yesterday was a disaster. Today I logged at lunch, forgot to set my alarm clock and woke up late. Hopefully will get better. 8 hours (10 with breaks), let's see how it goes.
    Update: 8 hours in, been a good day! Off to do my workout!
    Last edited by Cutie101; 10-22-2021 at 11:02 AM.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post
    When shit in my personal life starts getting to me-I take a break and give myself a good cry- it gets the energy out of my body. I understand anxiety and fixating on a problem to get it solved- I have that habit as well. From my experience, the best thing to do is feel your feels to let it go.

Going for a walk helps as well, because it helps with bi lateral stimulation- balancing out the emotional and logical sides of our brains.

I had to do this myself earlier this week- it's been slow on cam for me, PMS starting hit and found out that my daughter may be moving several states away. I logged off cam- cried for a bit, touched up my makeup and got back online. After my shift I let myself have a good ugly cry, journaled wrote out my feelings, took a detox bath to calm my nervous system. \

Self care is important- so whatever that looks like for you and what works for you- feel your feelings, exercise, be kind to yourself, call a friend.

Sending lots of hugs...
    Thank you so much for the advice Esi, very helpful indeed. I went on a walk, spoke to friends and update called the guy and turns out it was all in my head. He wasn't pissed off, he just fell asleep and hadnt gotten round to answering the message yet, asked me out for dinner on the Sunday. When you work on your own from home I think it's quite easy to overthink and fixate isn't it? It's really hard for us in this job sometimes because we're performers and get very affected by mood. Then it's a vicious cycle.

I'm very sorry to hear about how you've been feeling, with the news of your daughter and everything else combined. But I'm sure she's doing it to make a positive and/or necessary change in her life I'm sure you're proud of her for. Sending the biggest hugs right back. Can't really add more to that list than just to say that everything comes in waves and things always get better. I like this saying, "it'll all be OK in the end and if it's not ok, it's not the end". Sending you the hugest of hugs and all the positive energy I can muster!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seductive_Brit For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    Holy shit! GTFO worked again. I said earlier I did NOT want to be on, but thank fuck I even did 2 hrs cause that sissy slut WHALE came back as promised. I'm done for the week if I want.

Attachment 56085

Universe, I am in your debt. Grateful AF!!!
    Amazing! Congrats!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Seductive_Brit For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeilaB View Post
    I hate this contest, not only because I make less money than usual, but because there are no bonuses after $250, $500 etc. I think I'm not the only one who can't make enough money to place on the contest, but would be somewhat happy to get $25 or $50 bonus after 25 hours...Anyway, I do the hours, in the past weeks I manage to do at least 4 hours every day, and on a better day I do 5-6. I do 25-30 hours every week instead of 18-20.

I've been online for 1 hour, and it's so quiet, $5 lol...but early afternoon (CET time zone) use to be like this. My goal is at least $500 this week, I need less than $170 for that. I know I can do it! Good luck for all of us :*

Update:
    3 hours and $70, I'm satisfied!

Update:
    4,5 hours and $106 not bad. 30 more mins today :3

Update:
    I ended up doing 5 hours and made $153, over my high goal. Yaaaay
    Congratulations Leila! Way to GTFO and smash your high goal!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seductive_Brit For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Yesterday was a disaster. Today I logged at lunch, forgot to set my alarm clock and woke up late. Hopefully will get better. 8 hours (10 with breaks), let's see how it goes.

You've got this Cutie! I've got to that point where I just think do the hours and no matter what you can be proud of yourself

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seductive_Brit For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,703 Times in 1,074 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Seductive_Brit View Post
    Thank you so much for the advice Esi, very helpful indeed. I went on a walk, spoke to friends and update called the guy and turns out it was all in my head. He wasn't pissed off, he just fell asleep and hadnt gotten round to answering the message yet, asked me out for dinner on the Sunday. When you work on your own from home I think it's quite easy to overthink and fixate isn't it? It's really hard for us in this job sometimes because we're performers and get very affected by mood. Then it's a vicious cycle.

I'm very sorry to hear about how you've been feeling, with the news of your daughter and everything else combined. But I'm sure she's doing it to make a positive and/or necessary change in her life I'm sure you're proud of her for. Sending the biggest hugs right back. Can't really add more to that list than just to say that everything comes in waves and things always get better. I like this saying, "it'll all be OK in the end and if it's not ok, it's not the end". Sending you the hugest of hugs and all the positive energy I can muster!
    Yay! Glad you are feeling better. It's true about working from home- it is really easy to fixate on stuff- getting outside or even exercising helps to shift perspective.

I'm happy for my daughter- just a feeling a little sad that I won't be able to see her as much. Honestly if I was her- I would move too- it's a better environment. Where I live to do anything really fun we have to drive about an hour and a half away. Nothing is set in stone just yet. This just gives me a reason to travel in the future and it is one of the places I have wanted to visit. Thank you- everything will be okay

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Holy shit! GTFO worked again. I said earlier I did NOT want to be on, but thank fuck I even did 2 hrs cause that sissy slut WHALE came back as promised. I'm done for the week if I want.

Attachment 56085

Universe, I am in your debt. Grateful AF!!!
    I just love that this picture is named sissywhorewhale.png LOLOLOLOL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to redvelvette For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post
    Yay! Glad you are feeling better. It's true about working from home- it is really easy to fixate on stuff- getting outside or even exercising helps to shift perspective.

I'm happy for my daughter- just a feeling a little sad that I won't be able to see her as much. Honestly if I was her- I would move too- it's a better environment. Where I live to do anything really fun we have to drive about an hour and a half away. Nothing is set in stone just yet. This just gives me a reason to travel in the future and it is one of the places I have wanted to visit. Thank you- everything will be okay

I've had some more sad thoughts and moments today and SM is being shite with trolls and freeloaders, seeing the positivity at the end of your post lifted the spirits. Everything WILL be okay. Biggest hugs . I'm just going to finish my 4 hours today regardless of how it goes. 45 minutes left and tomorrow's Saturday, the masturbation day of the week :')

UPDATE: Finished the 4 hours, could have been better, could have been worse, but I'm happy I completed the hours.
    Last edited by Seductive_Brit; 10-22-2021 at 12:10 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Seductive_Brit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 Times in 811 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

I also want to show what Staying the Fuck on means on long term.

There is this model on Jasmin who started in 2018. She started big, working 12 hours a day and she keeps doing it currently. She didn't lower her hours, she keeps pushing.
    So, this is how she started.
    2018, With TONS of hours in freechat.
    Attachment 56044

This is how her month was looking tipically. You can see how many hours she was sitting in freechat. The begining of her shift was usually dead, then some activity in the middle, then dead again. She wasn't logging off, she was still doing her hours.
    Attachment 56045

Then, suddenly, in December 2019, her percentage in private raised. Two years later, after 2 years of hard work, she started to get succesful. She didn't lower her hours, she continued to work as hard.
    Attachment 56046

More time in private for her, longer privates:

Attachment 56047

And she kept going like this for the next 2 years, with an average of 50% time in private. Until May 2021, when she has been found by a whale, that basically keeps her in private for the whole shift. Also, when i go in her room, i sometimes see $5-$10k tips from him, so... she banks. I estimate she makes about $50k a month at least.
    Attachment 56048

That's how a typical day looks for her now:
    Attachment 56049

So, I think this speaks volumes. I don't think she stays on whatsapp or groups, complaining about how dead it is. She minds her job.
    For me, this forum and a couple of accountability friends on skype, that are working as hard, are my only "luxuries". I left everything else behind. I can't stand hearing anyone else complaining. I get tired of explaining of how they have to work harder and be like "Oh, but I wanna live my life too!". Well good luck. I swear some are feeling like any of us don't wanna live our lives too. I do wanna live my life too, right now i'd do anything else but rotting on a chair, but... At 50 I wanna have some millions in my bank account and not worry about shit.

My statistics look like this now. What you see here is $2300 from October 1, till today. With tips included. Tips don't show, just the private time.

Attachment 56050

But I am determined to work hard like she did and make it. I hope this also inspires you, because it does inspire me like crazy! I won't be able to put her hours all the time, as I do need to take a week off to make content, edit, upload and schedule on sites, but I can put 150-200 hours a month.

This might be a weird question, but what do they do when they are sick? I get that they just stream anyway, but do they keep their face out of the frame? Is there a sympathy hustle that gets a regular to take them private to rest? I'd love to hear the strategy besides just taking the time off. Thank you!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,611 Times in 3,187 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    3-4 hour goal today.
    Did not succeed, I did under 2.5 hours. I wanted to do 6 more hours by the time the contest ends tomorrow but it is so dead that I don't think I'm even going to bother. I literally just made $30 in 70 minutes, and what's crazy is that I moved up a few spots in the contest so a lot of people must be sucking. I'm going to try and give it another hour later and if it's dead I will just bounce.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 5,344 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

I've been on for an hour but I'm struggling. I had a lovely dinner last night but I'm hanging a bit and didn't get the best sleep. I drunk called the guy I'm seeing last night and think I pissed him off. He's not responded to my calls or texts and it's really got me down, struggling to stay upbeat. Anyone have advice for STFO when your love life is getting you down? I'm an anxious person so if something is wrong my brain fixates on it until it's sorted, I hate not knowing if someone's mad at me. I like to sort things out. I might have to log off and go for a walk or something then come back on. I don't want to try calling again before lunchtime, I know I shouldn't call at all. It sucks, I know my energy is down and I seem a bit glum on cam, no one wants a show with that. Some sad girl wanting to cry over a guy
    I know this very well. I have to force myself to let things go, but, as mentioned...acknowledge & feel all those feels.

Feel the anxiety fully, or anger, or fear then reframe & refocus. It's easier said than done, but it works. After I've allowed myself to feel all the shit I engage in a meditation. When I'm calm I get back on.

Tough stuff, but you're tougher. Xoxo
    Sha

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I know this very well. I have to force myself to let things go, but, as mentioned...acknowledge & feel all those feels.

Feel the anxiety fully, or anger, or fear then reframe & refocus. It's easier said than done, but it works. After I've allowed myself to feel all the shit I engage in a meditation. When I'm calm I get back on.

Tough stuff, but you're tougher. Xoxo
    Thanks Sha, that advice means a lot! Really need to get back into meditation, I have let that slip completely and I know it helps. That's the hardest thing isn't it? We have to feel the feelings and not suppress. But as you say we're all tough cookies! HUGZ!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seductive_Brit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 5,344 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Amazing! Congrats!
    That's what the fuck I said lolollll. THANKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redvelvette View Post
    I just love that this picture is named sissywhorewhale.png LOLOLOLOL
    Hahahaaa well he is I think it's funny you noticed...and damn does he like to talk a bit before getting nasty. Sooooo refreshing!

Thanks Sha, that advice means a lot! Really need to get back into meditation, I have let that slip completely and I know it helps. That's the hardest thing isn't it? We have to feel the feelings and not suppress. But as you say we're all tough cookies! HUGZ!
    OMG, so glad everything is ok. Yes, it's hard to engage the self-care when it's not routine. I still struggle even tho I engage in meditation daily. We are only human. EDIT: Just re-read that...ummmm yeah, feeling is tough. It's a job for the strong haha.
    Sha

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,611 Times in 3,187 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    Did not succeed, I did under 2.5 hours. I wanted to do 6 more hours by the time the contest ends tomorrow but it is so dead that I don't think I'm even going to bother. I literally just made $30 in 70 minutes, and what's crazy is that I moved up a few spots in the contest so a lot of people must be sucking. I'm going to try and give it another hour later and if it's dead I will just bounce.
    I got super lucky. I was planning to try and do the last 2.5 of my 25 hour goal this morning because for me Saturdays tend to be busy earlier and dead in the afternoons, but my neighborhood had an internet outage for the whole morning so I figured I was screwed. I still hopped on after it was fixed just to give it a chance and actually ended up having a busy Saturday afternoon. It definitely must have been a slower week all around though because even though I only made $6 less than what I did during the last contest, during the last contest I was ranked 401-500th place and for this one I ended up ranked 101st-200th place.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

1.5 hours into a 5hr shift and I am half way to my low goal. Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come.

Well I made it to 4 hours before I started yawning. I took a little break in between. Almost made my low goal.
    Last edited by addytoi; 10-24-2021 at 02:15 AM.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to addytoi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    This might be a weird question, but what do they do when they are sick? I get that they just stream anyway, but do they keep their face out of the frame? Is there a sympathy hustle that gets a regular to take them private to rest? I'd love to hear the strategy besides just taking the time off. Thank you!
    It's well known among these models who have super long privates, that some of the members let them sleep in private. It's weird, but it happens. There is clearly some symphaty
    On Jasmin you can't keep your face out of the frame. I don't know the exact strategy, except a strong discipline and will to sacrifice, so they can retire super rich. Some models don't wanna do it for their whole lives, they prefer to sacrifice 5-10 years and then do whatever they want.
    Maybe they just don't get sick. I personally never get sick... for example, never ever in my life had a flu. I had a cold, but never a flu. My sickness usually means period cramps or some migraines, something that can be easily fixed with some ketopropfen or ibupropfen. Maybe these models are like me.
    I also don't have other health issues either. Which makes me even more mad at myself for wasting so many years instead of rotting in front of cam )))
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Day shifts suck for me so bad. I barely made $1k this week, working 8 hours per day. Nope. NOPE.
    Today is the last day, I am putting 12 hours. Yesterday I made $80 on a fucking saturday in 8 hours (10 with breaks).
    The new payment period on Jasmin starts tuesday, so i take monday to wednesday off, then thursday i am back on night shifts for 2 weeks and see if i am insane or not.
    I will do 7 PM- 7 AM UK time (or 5 AM).

OR maybe I should wait for 2 more weeks. I don't even know what to do. I realize I am being unpatient, when putting so many hours it sucks to stare on the walls (Thanks Miniclip. com for the amazing variety of games lol). Thoughts?

PS: This new payment period of 14 days fixed, on Jasmin, makes me realize there are 3 payment periods in one month )) Two and a half, actually. It's weird but i will get used to it guess.

EDIT: My theory has been confirmed. Once it passed the 8 PM UK time, it started to pick up for me.
    I guess I am coming back to night shift. Fuck it. It better be paying well.
    Last edited by Cutie101; 10-24-2021 at 02:07 PM.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yesterday I didn't STFO but I did 3 hours, today I'm aiming for 5-6 hours, but it will be a token site so even if it's dead money-wise should be entertaining.

After my shift yesterday I realised my issue this week wasn't staying online for long hours or super long slow periods, my issue was rude people and timewasters! Yesterday was slow but I didn't have anyone rude or mean, so my mood was fine afterwards.

Anyway, here's to a day with hopefully very few rude guys!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to roseforarose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Day shifts suck for me so bad. I barely made $1k this week, working 8 hours. Nope. NOPE.
    Today is the last day, I am putting 12 hours. Yesterday I made $80 on a fucking saturday in 8 hours (10 with breaks).
    The new payment period on Jasmin starts tuesday, so i take monday to wednesday off, then thursday i am back on night shifts for 2 weeks and see if i am insane or not.
    I will do 5 PM- 5 AM UK time.

OR maybe I should wait for 2 more weeks. I don't even know what to do. I realize I am being unpatient, when putting so many hours it sucks to stare on the walls (Thanks Miniclip. com for the amazing variety of games lol). Thoughts?

PS: This new payment period of 14 days fixed, on Jasmin, makes me realize there are 3 payment periods in one month )) Two and a half, actually. It's weird but i will get used to it guess.
    I don't know what your usual rate is, but 1k in 8 hours is still really impressive especially if that's your low rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by roseforarose View Post
    I don't know what your usual rate is, but 1k in 8 hours is still really impressive especially if that's your low rate!
    Ooooh, I meant 8 hours per day!!! I will edit that now hahaha!

Well, rates are irrelevant since the % is different on the sites I work )) (for example, on SM I charge $9.99/ $9.99, but I take 25%. On Jasmin I charge $3.99, but I charge $3 extra for c2c and $3 extra 2way audio, so if the member turns on his cam and mic, I automatically earn $9.99 per min. Also, the % is variable, up to 80%)
    As a refference, when I did the night shifts, I made $4k in 12 days. I worked 12 days in a row, 8-10 hours/ day (10-12 with breaks).
    The difference is enormous. My aim is to end up making $10k per month as a standard (aka $2.5k weeks). After I reach the $10k mark, I want to increase to even more. I am only willing to take this big sacrifice for ginormous amounts of $$.
    I am super aware that I need to take the $1k weeks for 1-2 months, if i stick to the new schedule, untill i make regulars or so. But I admit I am unpatient )) In the same time, i hate the night shifts, but my subconscious tells me that's where the money are )) I feel like this is LOA big time, I atract what I believe in the subconscious ))
    I guess I will have to keep sacrificing, I want my big $$$$ )))

I wanna play in the big leagues like @Sapphirexoxo, @Cutiecam and @Bigbum ))

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,616 Times in 912 Posts

Okay, Iíve been on about three hours and have made just under $100. Thatís absolutely terrible for a Sunday. I had one show that was 8 minutes and Iím getting tons of 2 minute shows. Idk whatís going on. Iím hopefully going to be on for another three this afternoon and I may come back tonight. Was sincerely hoping for a $3-400 day but it doesnít look like thatíll happen.

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pippapippa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 497 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    13 hours in for the SM week. pushing for new paycheck high, over halfway there and have three nights left to keep trying. last record high took 22 hours. praying to the streamate gods to let there be enough traffic and whales to make it happen, but losing hope in this deadness... was on for 20mins just now and noped outta there
    i did not end up reaching new paycheck high that week before the contest lol. maybe i will push again this week if it seems possible. recently i added a new egg to the basket and it’s been crazyyy lucrative. yesterday i got spoiled hard and struggled with finding the motivation to get on cam last night after the cut off. i can already see this becoming a problem... i had one exclusive but afterwards was feeling like such a spoiled princess that i didn’t even want to sit there for more than 5 mins at a time. was a bad minibagel and only lasted 36 mins total online (including the show). tonight i will SNAP THE FCK out of it and make myself sit there properly and do the time. no matter what i must stick to my ~20-25 hours a week streamate until i can do mfc again (haha), bc with everything combined i can start shooting for higher weekly & monthly goals.
    what fresh hell is this

43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pippapippa View Post
    Okay, I’ve been on about three hours and have made just under $100. That’s absolutely terrible for a Sunday. I had one show that was 8 minutes and I’m getting tons of 2 minute shows. Idk what’s going on. I’m hopefully going to be on for another three this afternoon and I may come back tonight. Was sincerely hoping for a $3-400 day but it doesn’t look like that’ll happen.
    ugh same! last night was decent so I was really hoping that would roll over to this afternoon but....not so much. I'm determined to STFO regardless because too often I'll just call it quits when its dead and not even give it the time to turn it around...here's hoping! fucking football!

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloridaSunDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSunDoll View Post
    ugh same! last night was decent so I was really hoping that would roll over to this afternoon but....not so much. I'm determined to STFO regardless because too often I'll just call it quits when its dead and not even give it the time to turn it around...here's hoping! fucking football!
    I STFO and ended up hitting my high goal! I was at $60 for 2 hours and was a struggle to not let it show. but I'm really proud of myself for not giving in to my desire to call it quits early and nap

47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FloridaSunDoll For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,616 Times in 912 Posts

I ended up making about $210 in six hours. Not particularly happy with that for a day that’s usually my best of the week. Going to have to pull some late nights this coming week to meet my massive goal. Also planning to buy a new laptop next month so I’ll be on this thread a lot. I mostly struggle to stay on weeknights because I’m a mom all day long and by the end of the day I don’t want to do anything but it’s the only time I have to work. I need to be better about staying on those days.

49. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pippapippa For This Useful Post: