Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
Results 1,476 to 1,499 of 1499

Thread: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,339 Times in 723 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by itsnightlight View Post
    During those times I view it as a camathon (you may want to see that thread). I'll talk but I'll keep it minimal. I don't answer idiots or people who know what the rules are. In those times I like to conserve the energy and save it for privates OR I will get other work done like marketing myself, scheduling shoots, working on some content, whatever. I've done long 12+ hour shifts before and its not fun but by the end of the pay period I ALWAYS make more than minimum wage and enough to pay bills and more.

The same music gets repetitive so I just discovered the love I have for old school cartoons and netflix.

Hang in there, it will get better. Just don't exhaust yourself with people who waste your time. Save it for the people paying because they will definitely come back for more
    Well, that's what I usually do... surf on twitter, surf on web, read forums, etc )

Thanks
    Thanked 7,466 Times in 1,854 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

This has been my saving grace the past couple of weeks. I've been able to hit goals by just staying the fuck on. Yes, it's boring. Yes, some days I'm ready to pull my hair out. I've managed it by distracting myself and not over thinking my chat room. Pretty much just going through the motions at this point, but it's working for me. It's all worth it in the end when I have a nice fat check headed my way.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I need to know if im doing good, i never talk on this forum.

I log in for 8-10 hours and always make at least 200$, is that good? then i work 5 days a week so yes thats 1000$-1100$. but i put in at least 45-50 hours.

I need to know if this is good or not?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to janice2010 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

That's about what I do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by janice2010 View Post

I log in for 8-10 hours and always make at least 200$, is that good? then i work 5 days a week so yes thats 1000$-1100$. but i put in at least 45-50 hours.

Here, the thing is about you. If you are happy with the earnings, then what you do is good.
    Of course, there are models who make way more or way less for same amount of time worked so... in the end, according to your lifestyle, bills, expenses and everything, it must matter to YOU if you are doing good or not.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

whos staying the fuck on tonight?

Thanks

I have been online for about 3 hours and only made like $12. I am so fucking frustrated right now. I want so badly to make camming apart of my income but it seems impossible to pull off. I wish that i could just ban all of the broke people from my room and the beggars and the freeloaders too. If it were up to me, nothing on a cam site would be free. I just want to make some damn money. I swear the only way that you can make money in this business is if you are white and skinny. If you are anything outside of that realm, expect to struggle a lot. If i see one more freeloader in my fucking room, i am going to tear him a new asshole. I am trying my best to stay on and be positive but my resolve is weakening.

I hope that everyone else is having a better night than i am. Good luck to all of you and may the cam gods bless you.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kandigrace For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 522 Posts

This mantra is in my head so much at the moment because I have to reach targets in order to keep on top of the finances that suffered while I was sick during the festive period. I've been sitting out my full shift and a bit more the past few days, consequently my earnings are exactly where i need them to be and I couldn't be more grateful to these horny fuckers on the internet.

Yes it's taking me between 6-8 hours to make my goal but I'm still making my goal. Rage quit earlier and logged back on out of sheer boredom bam 20 min exclusive within 10 mins, that's how quickly a night can turn around!

Adultwork Streamate Twitter ManyVids
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by janice2010 View Post

Good! When you are becoming more experienced at camming and the hustle your hourly will rise slowly but steady, and making that goal amount will take less time every week/month.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I just stayed the fuck on yesterday. BAM 2 and a half hour later: 349$
    Fuck YEAH!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bananabunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kandigrace View Post
    I have been online for about 3 hours and only made like $12. I am so fucking frustrated right now. I want so badly to make camming apart of my income but it seems impossible to pull off. I wish that i could just ban all of the broke people from my room and the beggars and the freeloaders too. If it were up to me, nothing on a cam site would be free. I just want to make some damn money. I swear the only way that you can make money in this business is if you are white and skinny. If you are anything outside of that realm, expect to struggle a lot. If i see one more freeloader in my fucking room, i am going to tear him a new asshole. I am trying my best to stay on and be positive but my resolve is weakening.

I hope that everyone else is having a better night than i am. Good luck to all of you and may the cam gods bless you.
    I know it is grating when you're sitting in free chat and watching the hours go by and barely any guys have paid for shows, and all you see is freeloader after freeloader - but what you don't see is the guys who are watching/lurking today, who will come back tomorrow or next week with money and do a show with you! It takes a lot of time to build a fanbase / pool of regular customers, but in that time you can work on your hustle.

Set a schedule for yourself and try your best to stick to it, making sure to take as many breaks as you need. Your guys WILL find you and they will purchase shows! If not today, then definitely another day. Anyone can make money camming, you don't have to be skinny and white (I'm fat and Indian) and I notice that all my regulars have cycles when they have money and when they don't. Once you have enough regulars, you'll have a more regular flow of money coming in from them.

There will always be slow days on cam, or days that your regulars are all gone, but use that time to attract new guys! Use that time to research and learn and perfect yourself and your craft Or explore different niches / styles of camming! Good luck!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to innocentindian For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I repeat “say the fuck on” now every time my chat is dead, boring, and rather unthrilling. Thank you for all your comments. Approach this like a job. Hustle. Do your time online. Magic happens!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I stayed the fuck on this week and it paid off... I had some horror hours (first 5-6 hours), but somehow, I always ended making my goal or even double it!
    So... stay the fuck on!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

My nights lately have been going like this: Start of hella strong, get worn out, then proceed to have a couple hours of nonsense; quick shows, non talking weirdos, etc. I then break for a bit, eat, text some friends, goof around. I then to wait out the early morning ballers. Log off after that one REALLY good show, end on high note. Looking forward to spring when these dudes have money and forget all about football, but sometimes you gotta look at it as a work shift.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    My nights lately have been going like this: Start of hella strong, get worn out, then proceed to have a couple hours of nonsense; quick shows, non talking weirdos, etc. I then break for a bit, eat, text some friends, goof around. I then to wait out the early morning ballers. Log off after that one REALLY good show, end on high note. Looking forward to spring when these dudes have money and forget all about football, but sometimes you gotta look at it as a work shift.
    My overnights are exactly like that too!! My dead hours are 1-3 am and I log off and watch TV or take a nap

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetandnaughty For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I'm staying the fuck on today even tho it's dead but somebody promised me a long ass pvt (hopefully) so I WILL stay on for them and hope to get more!!

EDIT: LOL I should have known it was an empty promise I sat in that room for 2 hours and he didn't take me pvt cuz he tried to get verified to load more on his account but the slow ass that chaturbate it I would have waited 12 hours for that, nope.
    Last edited by Bananabunny; 02-11-2018 at 08:38 PM.

Thanks

For the past two weeks, I have been fucking off during my shift, logging on and taking constant breaks because it is so dead and I haven't made hardly anything. I actually was only online for 45 minutes during a 4 hour shift the other day. Since rent is coming up and I've got to do better, I forced myself to stay on last night and I made almost more in one night than I have in the two previous weeks combined. If you're not there, they can't spend money on you. Just gotta keep telling myself this

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

today was a great example of staying the fuck on!
    i met my goal even though i was stagnant at $20 for 6 hours - insanely slow today - but i had confidence that i would make what i needed to, and i did!

if you just keep pushing, the $ will come!
    “Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.” – George Burns

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starburst For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Bumping this, as I sat in chat for 4 hours at $17 before finally getting an hour exclusive followed by another 30 min exclusive. Stay the fuck on ladies!

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio Girl View Post
    For the past two weeks, I have been fucking off during my shift, logging on and taking constant breaks because it is so dead and I haven't made hardly anything. I actually was only online for 45 minutes during a 4 hour shift the other day. Since rent is coming up and I've got to do better, I forced myself to stay on last night and I made almost more in one night than I have in the two previous weeks combined. If you're not there, they can't spend money on you. Just gotta keep telling myself this
    THIS! I have had major motivation issues. I am not logging on mostly because I feel tired and flat - for no reason. My virtual SDs and regulars have kept me at my daily/weekly goals without logging on to free chat. It's demotivating since I don't have to log in but I don't want my brand to die. I'm going to keep to a schedule this Fri, Sat, Sun!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    Bumping this, as I sat in chat for 4 hours at $17 before finally getting an hour exclusive followed by another 30 min exclusive. Stay the fuck on ladies!
    Oh man I needed to hear this. I am the WORST with staying on. But no more. I want to have beyond just bills paid! Someone was suggesting in one of the challenge threads taking like a 30min break every three hours, etc. I'm going to follow this and use a timer to keep myself logged on no matter how dead it is.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to MissViolet For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have a question..so...im tired to shake my ass and seduce freeloaders...but im worry just to lie on the bed,pretty but waiting for miracle.Sometimes i feel,that im loosing my exclusivity.But sometimes its enought.So..my question is...is it possible to make money even if you dont seducing at the moment?I mean..those,who have a money and want to spend them,can be curious?Or is it bad approach?The best is to combine ofcourse...i always logged off..but its not really lucrative..so...?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Valentyna View Post
    I have a question..so...im tired to shake my ass and seduce freeloaders...but im worry just to lie on the bed,pretty but waiting for miracle.Sometimes i feel,that im loosing my exclusivity.But sometimes its enought.So..my question is...is it possible to make money even if you dont seducing at the moment?I mean..those,who have a money and want to spend them,can be curious?Or is it bad approach?The best is to combine ofcourse...i always logged off..but its not really lucrative..so...?
    This of course depends on your site(s) I am assuming you are on a private based site. With that you learn to figure out freeloaders with time. Sometimes yes you can just sit there and if a guy likes you he will take you even if you are texting on your phone. Other times it takes a tip train while I am showing the goods for a guy to steal me away. The trick there is that I am not giving a show for nothing I am being paid and it stops once the tips stop. Gotta train these men that $$$=sexy. I don't mind showing my tits and ass being out but I make it clear that I don't just do that for nothing. When I was a new camgirl I thought I always had to tease but I made much less money.

On topic you do need to sit it out especially when new or newish you need to find some regs to get the ball rolling or to sometimes keep you entertained. That's why I like my regs who only do shows once or twice a month but come in to hang out and tip; they make me seem more interesting to new guys. They kept my energy up and I can be an actually engaging person rather than asking or a show every second. Also try to come back after a show; men like what other people want and it will show you are desirable.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I decided to not work the weekends anymore. After so many years of camming, I want my offline time, no matter how much money I could make during weekend. I don't care. Especially because I work the nights.
    Knowing that I only work mon- fri now, helps me keep a stable and longer schedule, because of the sweet taste of the weekend )).

Also, my life improved, since I have the weekends off. I have more time to go out, have fun with my friends, relax, I don't even have time to think about work and it's really refreshing!

I aim for 40 hours this week.

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960