Page 197 of 222 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 5539

Thread: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 561 Posts

Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Thanks
    You know what, that's a great ideal LOL
    I have good memory, but sometimes they change their nickname to be able to lurk more... i add their names to the notes until i an't stand it anymore lol

Quote Originally Posted by LeilaB View Post
    Good luck, Lady!
    I hate them too, I use to put a note for their name FL1x FL2x FL3x etc..and at the 4th-5th lurking and being silent I use to ban their freeloader ass
    Get paid Daily on all of your camming and content websites, you no longer have to wait 15-30 days to get paid: --> find out how it works: https://admin.boleynmodels.com/ref?p...Token=MzMwNg==

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsJess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,163 Times in 888 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

STFO worked today woohooo!!!! Exceeded high goal by almost $150-it took about 7 hours to do it- but freaking did it! Thank you cam gods and goddesses!!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,267 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post
    STFO worked today woohooo!!!! Exceeded high goal by almost $150-it took about 7 hours to do it- but freaking did it! Thank you cam gods and goddesses!!!!

Yay!! Good for you!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,114 Times in 4,198 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post
    OMFG yes! I am living vicariously thru you. Shit, way to fuckin sell it!
    Sha

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,770 Times in 1,289 Posts

Well in my own words it’s okay to suck, but it’s not okay to skip. I’m going to log at 10:30 pm sharp to 4:30am. Wish me well.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Wow, I have zero motivation today to even do an hour, but I'm on. My aim earlier was to go from 3-8pm CST, but I don't even think I can do that. In the last two hours I've just felt depressed AF.

I'm on and that's a huge accomplishment. I'm just gonna sit and try my best. If that's an hour then it's an hour.

UPDATE:

1.5 hrs on SM and $0 and 30 min splitcam on MFC $0. Not really upset. Totally surprised I've even done 1.5 hrs and not given up.

UPDATE:

Wow, can't believe I've even sat here for 3 hrs on SM and split with MFC about 1 hr. $27.45 for SM and $0 for MFC.

This just exacerbates my feelings of depression, but if I sit off cam and stew I make absolutely $0. Hoping a whale comes by cause this totally sucks.

I'm eating comfort food: Chipotle. I'll attempt more time. It's incredibly dead on both sites. Damn!

UPDATE:

4 hrs SM and $77. This is dismal AF but better than $0 if I had just laid in bed sad. Gonna try 1 more hour. STFO!
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 02-26-2021 at 05:53 PM. Reason: update
    Sha

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 2,876 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

^^^That's what I do a lot, if I don't feel like logging on I tell myself to at least do an hour. That way if it ends up being busy you can be like 'good thing I made myself log on!' and if it's slow you can be like 'good thing I wasn't planning on being on long.' Sending you good vibes.
    Last edited by Genoveve; 02-26-2021 at 02:28 PM.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

^^That's really encouraging and helps me feel a lot better. Thanks!!!
    Sha

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

^^^i feel the zero motivation. I’m drinking some wine and having some chocolate then I’m getting on. My little weekend treat. I’m logging on and staying on till I make my med-high goal. I’m obviously not making my high goal this pay period. Ugh. Two more days till my well deserved days off. Until the GTFO and STFO. Something is way better nothing.
    I think that’s a really important mantra. Because you will most likely make something if you GTFO. It’s a lot better than nothing. Really with the pandemic what am I gonna really do that’s productive right now. The most productive thing I can do is get on cam. I have some personal development stuff, but that work can become a way for me to procrastinate. Gotta put first things first. Right now I need the moolah.

$750/$1000! Didn’t think I would even hit $750 I’m gonna keep going until I can’t go anymore...LOL.
    Last edited by moneybags; 02-27-2021 at 12:33 AM.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    ^^^i feel the zero motivation. I’m drinking some wine and having some chocolate then I’m getting on. My little weekend treat. I’m logging on and staying on till I make my med-high goal. I’m obviously not making my high goal this pay period. Ugh. Two more days till my well deserved days off. Until the GTFO and STFO. Something is way better nothing.
    I think that’s a really important mantra. Because you will most likely make something if you GTFO. It’s a lot better than nothing. Really with the pandemic what am I gonna really do that’s productive right now. The most productive thing I can do is get on cam. I have some personal development stuff, but that work can become a way for me to procrastinate. Gotta put first things first. Right now I need the moolah.

$750/$1000! Didn’t think I would even hit $750 I’m gonna keep going until I can’t go anymore...LOL.
    Wow! Well done you this week has been tough. You've really been hustling. Nice
    Sha

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Gonna GTFO after tea & try 8 hrs today SM only. I'm fuckin irritated with MFC. Those members just wanna chat. I don't get paid to chat. Fuck that.

I've slept well & feel good. Gonna try my best.

UPDATE:

1 hr and $0.35 lol. OMFG NO! I just meditated and had a rad lucid dream. I am not wasting my time on SM if another hour is like that. I'm gonna peace the fuck out if so.

UPDATE:

2 min til I log the fuck off and totally fuck off the rest of today. Like I said, I'm in a good mood from that lucid dream and I'm not gonna waste it on these freeloading fuckers lololll.

Just did a calculation of earnings this month like Esixxx did and I've actually made $3,029. That $450 custom order threw me way over the top and I'm not gonna sweat the fact that I've only made $250 this week on SM in 21 hrs. Fuck it. Bad week, but not that bad of a month like I thought it was.

Thanks Esixxx for reminding me to look at the bigger picture. I can totally relax and prepare for a 40 hr week starting tomorrow.

I'm the fuck out of here. Best to those streaming today. Get that ca$h!!!
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 02-27-2021 at 08:47 AM. Reason: update
    Sha

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,163 Times in 888 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    Gonna GTFO after tea & try 8 hrs today SM only. I'm fuckin irritated with MFC. Those members just wanna chat. I don't get paid to chat. Fuck that.

UPDATE:

1 hr and $0.35 lol. OMFG NO! I just meditated and had a rad lucid dream. I am not wasting my time on SM if another hour is like that. I'm gonna peace the fuck out if so.

UPDATE:

2 min til I log the fuck off and totally fuck off the rest of today. Like I said, I'm in a good mood from that lucid dream and I'm not gonna waste it on these freeloading fuckers lololll.

Just did a calculation of earnings this month like Esixxx did and I've actually made $3,029. That $450 custom order threw me way over the top and I'm not gonna sweat the fact that I've only made $250 this week on SM in 21 hrs. Fuck it. Bad week, but not that bad of a month like I thought it was.

Thanks Esixxx for reminding me to look at the bigger picture. I can totally relax and prepare for a 40 hr week starting tomorrow.

That's pretty freaking killer- despite it being a slow month !!! And you took sometime to learn a new site.
    You got this Sha! Enjoy your day!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

UPDATE:

UPDATE:

I don’t blame you. Last night I basically just watched videos on YouTube while streaming because that’s the only way I could stay on and not lose my shit with the free loaders. Better luck next time. March will be better. There’s not as many paydays in Feb, so it’s generally not a good month

26. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 Times in 1,826 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Been online for 9 hours yesterday and I struggled to make $100. Made by literally pennies, with pennies, with pennies.
    Bleh.

Been on for 3 hours and made $7.
    Yay.

UPDATE: Finally paid off, 6 hours later. Paid off so much, that i posted in the $1k day thread ))

UPDATE: 8 hours on cam and NOTHING after that whale. So without him, i would have ended the day at $30. Wow.

Staying the fuck on really increases the chances to be seen so... that increases the luck.
    Last edited by Cutie101; 02-27-2021 at 05:49 PM.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Been online for 9 hours yesterday and I struggled to make $100. Made by literally pennies, with pennies, with pennies.
    Bleh.

Been on for 3 hours and made $7.
    Yay.
    Im glad itís not just me. Sometimes all you do is just show up and hope for the best.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Question Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Hit my new high record paycheck goal on SM in 14hrs yayyyy. STFO for almost 3 hrs last night even tho slow cuz I wanted to get as close as possible.

Today when I logged on at 5:20 I was $52 away from goal so was nervous I wouldn't make it by the 7pm cut off. It's always bad when I want it to be good ya know!! the cammiverse almost never has my back when I want it to lol, especially when I have my eyes glued to the clock. Thankfully I made it by 6:30! Grateful.

Gonna relax and take tonight off and save my energy for tomorrow

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

UPDATE: 8 hours on cam and NOTHING after that whale. So without him, i would have ended the day at $30. Wow.

Haha this is exactly my mindset after a ballin' night. I always wonder like without X person paying so much what would I have made?? At the end of the day $ is $, and it might be nicer for our egos or our sense of security to have lots of ppl contributing but every day is a gamble like any other biz. Some days it's lots of low-spending customers who make up the $$$$ and other days it's one or two high-spending whales

congrats on your $1k day

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

UPDATE:

UPDATE:

It was a terrible week for me too. I ended up giving up as well. Staying on was just pissing me off and I wasn't making anything. New week starts tomorrow. We can do this! Virtual hugs!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChloeGreenX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm in for this morning trying to do 5 hours and then 5 more hours later this afternoon / evening

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to audreymadison For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Last week I earned 134$ in 16h lol I just let that week go, but I hope March will be better.

Generally Im happy with my February earnings, as I made 1228$ and it was my 4th month on SM. I hit 1k favorites this month, that made me happy even though they are mostly freeloaders lol

I will go online in 2 hours, and plan to STFO 5 hours today.

Good luck for us all!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,651 Times in 1,262 Posts

Working min. 8 hours, 10AM - 6PM, and will stay online past that if its worth it.

I really need to make at least $400 today, ideally $500. It's an ambitious goal but it's a Sunday, and the last couple days have been quite good for me so FINGERS CROSSED.

edit: 4 hours in and I'm at $250, exactly halfway... *deep breath* please don't be dead the rest of the day!

edit2: DONE, finished the day with $429, whew.

Now I just have to make the same amount tomorrow, LOL kill me.
    Last edited by Smurfette; 02-28-2021 at 04:58 PM.

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smurfette For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,497 Times in 922 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Paid off so much, that i posted in the $1k day thread ))
    Fucking congrats !!!! That's ace

I do not want to be online today. Got a minor headache and just feeling burned out. But I said I would be so here I fucking am. Cranky attidue and all LOL But there is definitely lots of traffic today so it should be a good one. I'm excited because my ISP has done upgrades and now I can get even better internet for only a little more $ so that's great news.

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 Times in 1,826 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    Fucking congrats !!!! That's ace

I do not want to be online today. Got a minor headache and just feeling burned out. But I said I would be so here I fucking am. Cranky attidue and all LOL But there is definitely lots of traffic today so it should be a good one. I'm excited because my ISP has done upgrades and now I can get even better internet for only a little more $ so that's great news.
    Thank you! Yes, i got 2 days off last week for being too dead. Relax and rebuild your motivation!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm back on for the second half of my shift. 150 from my high goal!

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to audreymadison For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette View Post
    Working min. 8 hours, 10AM - 6PM, and will stay online past that if its worth it.

I really need to make at least $400 today, ideally $500. It's an ambitious goal but it's a Sunday, and the last couple days have been quite good for me so FINGERS CROSSED.

edit: 4 hours in and I'm at $250, exactly halfway... *deep breath* please don't be dead the rest of the day!

edit2: DONE, finished the day with $429, whew.

Now I just have to make the same amount tomorrow, LOL kill me.
    Damn! Well done
    Sha

50. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post: