Page 224 of 245 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 6108

Thread: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 363 Posts

Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    I am super thinking of going back to US evenings
    I'd say go for it. Evenings/late nights are where it's at for me, daytime on SM usually blows unless I get lucky

Edit: wanted to add that last week I switched it up and tried afternoon shifts and it was torture, no wonder I didn’t have the motivation to put in the hours!
    Last edited by minibagel; 04-15-2021 at 01:27 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Im back, and everything went fine with the vaccine I dont feel any side effect, so Im back on cam. Earlier I spent 3 hours online for less then 3$...Ive been missing my regs, none of them has shown up in the past 3 days.

It's late evening here at CET time, I will be online until I fall asleep lol

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,046 Times in 4,517 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post

You are doing amazing sweetie

Today has me wondering what was my worst day of all time? I made under $5 across several sites. I might need to mark this day as a 'never work again' day. This day last year was not so bad, or the year before. Which made me think it is my setup? However I can now once again say I have the best internet money can buy in my area, the rest of my equipment is slightly behind. BUT nobody is even complaining about my connection! There is just not enough traffic. As a great model once said on here 'i cant hustle air'

I'm leaving for the day, wishing you all the best of luck!!! Be back to grind harder tomorrow
    Thanks! I tried so hard & I appreciate that.

Yeah, it's great you have records & try to predict patterns. Sometimes you can have it all & still fall flat.

You're so inspirational with your STFO abilities & good attitude. I'm trying to get that back.

For a spell I was madder than hell lolollll.
    Sha

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,088 Times in 404 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by LeilaB View Post
    Im back, and everything went fine with the vaccine I dont feel any side effect, so Im back on cam. Earlier I spent 3 hours online for less then 3$...Ive been missing my regs, none of them has shown up in the past 3 days.

It's late evening here at CET time, I will be online until I fall asleep lol
    So glad you are feeling fine babe xx I am online since an hour ago and I promise you it's 0 absolute, no traffic in my room nada nada, what the hell? Albeit is CET midnight.

@Minibagel, I will definitely switch to nights, gotta get more stable with the income xx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Was on SM for 1.5 hours and made $0.35 so I'm done for the night unless a reg tips me offline in messenger to come back for a show. I at least made it to the halfway point of my planned 3hr shift, so congratulations to me I guess for not bailing after ten minutes.. It's just way too dull, spotty traffic and both bitrate & RTT out of whack. I was lucky to get a 10 minute indie fetish show for $100 from an old mfc guy so THANK GOODNESS for that.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,413 Times in 1,487 Posts

I GTFO and need to STFO until I make my low goal.

It’s slow as hell? Just me?
    Last edited by moneybags; 04-16-2021 at 01:54 AM.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yesterday was excruciatingly painful. 2 hours online with only 40 gold.
    Not the worst but I'm struggling to find the motivation to get online.
    Once I'm on, I'll aim for 4 hours & wish for the best

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to supercharx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Ahh finally a good day! after 1,5 hours im at 54$ !

A new guy came to my room, and after a a little bit of chit chat he bought a 30min pvt block *.* During the show he gave a lot of gold, he is a really generous guy. I hope he returns someday.

He thanked for the show and left after 16mins. Before the show he said he was new on the site, maybe thats why he just doesnt know that he paid for 30mins... Anyways, he sent 10G after the show, and I told him in a pvt message that he can come back in 2 hours if he wants to finish the show.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post

It’s slow as hell? Just me?
    It's slow AF, I would only have about 3$ without the guy who saved my day. Silent freeloaders and trolls everywheeeeeere

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post

Itís slow as hell? Just me?

Not just you, last night was one of those nights where I had zero traffic for minutes and then suddenly 7 ppl showing at once. Everyone was so quiet I wondered if they were bots. I didnít even have anyone bothering me in messenger thatís how dead it was. I gave up early but hope you made your goal!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Ahh finally a good day! after 1,5 hours im at 54$ !

A new guy came to my room, and after a a little bit of chit chat he bought a 30min pvt block *.* During the show he gave a lot of gold, he is a really generous guy. I hope he returns someday.

He thanked for the show and left after 16mins. Before the show he said he was new on the site, maybe thats why he just doesnt know that he paid for 30mins... Anyways, he sent 10G after the show, and I told him in a pvt message that he can come back in 2 hours if he wants to finish the show.
    OMG OMG yesssss!!! I'm so glad to hear this! Way to sell it!!!
    Sha

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I'm here late AF 10am to 6pm CST. I'm at $41 after a couple foot fetish guys joined PVT at the same time and stayed to see me spread my toes lolollll.

I need a good day today cause I can only STFO tomorrow til 2pm as I have a date for fun.

OK Sha, let's get this ca$h!!!!

UPDATE:

1 hr in and just $0.35 more lolollll. Guess I'm gonna have to sit and grind it out for 6-8 hrs. DAMN!

UPDATE:

2 hrs and total shit traffic. Potentials at like 5-7. Since the beginning of this shift I've made $0.35 so it's like $42.

I'm trying to have patience, but this is really some fucked up shit. I have to sit here tho. I really have to. I need about $200 to make $1k+ and I just have today and some of tomorrow.

I am trying to manifest $1k+ and I need to be proactive which means doing the damn thing. Damn, I just wanna get the fuck off tho! UGH!!!

Well STFO has been fun for the last 5 min. Got these two from the GOLD menu and I had a blast:

1somuchsphfun.png
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 04-16-2021 at 10:18 AM. Reason: update
    Sha

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,614 Times in 958 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    You know, for weeks now Thursdays are my worst, very often I make nothing, few usd to zero, same with Wednesday (second worst day). However, every day is pretty much a gamble. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow but I am super thinking of going back to US evenings and give a try again for a few days, have debts chasing my ass. Have a lovely time off babe xx
    Ohh the dentists is never fun. That's interesting thursdays are often slow of you, they are a gamble for me too. Though I can usually get between $10-$20 per hour it can be a good day if I stay on long enough.Wednesdays on the other hand I am so surprised if I hit $100 even if I work all day.

Quote Originally Posted by supercharx View Post
    Once I'm on, I'll aim for 4 hours & wish for the best
    You can do it!

Just going to do my hours today even if it's bad. My new lightning fast internet is working against me BAD on SM in particular. I had 3 $0 exclusives because the guys all cum immediately, even before I've moved or shown ANYTHING like literally just said hi and they cum, wtf is that shit. I'm so disgusted. I invested in the better internet to make more, not less, such BS

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Just going to do my hours today even if it's bad. My new lightning fast internet is working against me BAD on SM in particular. I had 3 $0 exclusives because the guys all cum immediately, even before I've moved or shown ANYTHING like literally just said hi and they cum, wtf is that shit. I'm so disgusted. I invested in the better internet to make more, not less, such BS
    I'm in the same boat. If it's bad, oh well. I have to do these hours to make something. I need $1k BAD and if that means sitting through 4-6 hrs of shit for something I will.

GODSPEED!
    Sha

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My new lightning fast internet is working against me BAD on SM in particular. I had 3 $0 exclusives because the guys all cum immediately, even before I've moved or shown ANYTHING like literally just said hi and they cum, wtf is that shit. I'm so disgusted. I invested in the better internet to make more, not less, such BS
    I have the fastest internet in my area too (gig internet) and it doesn't really matter bc cam sites will always mess it up and control things like put on a cap/limit on each stream bc their servers have to host thousands of streams. When guys complain about the stream it's usually because of the platform itself, not us.

MFC especially totally sucks when it comes to this but everyone knows their site is built on ancient code. Even to this day shit is glitchy and I get kicked out of privates!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I'm back from the gym and ready to stream from 3pm CST to 6:30pm. I've really gotta hustle. Please UNIVERSE hear my cry. I NEED CA$H!!!

STFO!!!

3 hrs $71? Jesus, this is bad. Damn, I really gotta catch a big fish cause I can't make goal like this. Gonna try my best to be calm and let all frustration go.

I know I can do this!

UPDATE:

Damn, level 2 came by to just say hi and did this:

justtosayhi1.png

I wish he could have done a show. Hmmm, gotta have that patience. I am grateful tho. Some regs just come by, say hi, then bail. He's nice.

UPDATE:

4 hrs exceeded low goal, but I was hoping for high goal by this time. I guess it's better than nothing. I need to be grateful.

justsohardtoday.png

UPDATE:

5.5 hrs and THANK GOD I STFO!!!! Exceeded high goal just now with a sub who kept tipping in EXCL.

$203 and I'm happy AF! Totally paid to STFO cause it seemed so hopeless earlier. DAMN GOOD SHIT!!!

paystoSTFO.png
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 04-16-2021 at 03:50 PM. Reason: update
    Sha

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,088 Times in 404 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Ohh the dentists is never fun. That's interesting thursdays are often slow of you, they are a gamble for me too. Though I can usually get between $10-$20 per hour it can be a good day if I stay on long enough.Wednesdays on the other hand I am so surprised if I hit $100 even if I work all day.

You can do it!

You know what, I did suck for a while with gigabit Internet haha, for some reasons I had better traffic (I think?) when I had the Internet via telephone line. But is all to do with the routing and exchanges, you can install ping program and see the way to streamate for example and if is any issues on your end. However, think is just slow babe, nothing to do with the Internet. I try to use cable always even if I have wireless gigabit, not safe with tech hungry streamate.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,413 Times in 1,487 Posts

I logged at 8:30 pm and I’m going to STFO as long as possible.

The cheapness is realz Gonna take a quick break and get back on. Jesus.
    Last edited by moneybags; 04-16-2021 at 11:54 PM.
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

STFO the whole week and because of it I made $1k+. It does pay to STFO even when it's dead AF. This is with my new rates of $9.99/$10.99 on SM. The guys will tip on top too:

newratesapril21.png
    Sha

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,365 Times in 382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    I'd say go for it. Evenings/late nights are where it's at for me, daytime on SM usually blows unless I get lucky

Edit: wanted to add that last week I switched it up and tried afternoon shifts and it was torture, no wonder I didnít have the motivation to put in the hours!
    I actually just switched it up and started logging on 9/10am CET (wanna work up to starting at 8 and WOW it's been amazing the last 2 weeks... hopefully it's still good during the contest! I've been making 10$+ more per hour and can do more hours without tiring myself out too much.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princess_casual For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    STFO the whole week and because of it I made $1k+. It does pay to STFO even when it's dead AF. This is with my new rates of $9.99/$10.99 on SM. The guys will tip on top too:

newratesapril21.png
    Yaay for you, Sha! Im happy that you reached your goal, congrats!!More than 30$/hour is amazing!!

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Yaay for you, Sha! Im happy that you reached your goal, congrats!!More than 30$/hour is amazing!!
    Thank you sister! I've been camming 2+ yrs. You'll get there too. Don't you forget this thread. It's how I can even make my goals.

You got the right stuff sis! You got it all!
    Sha

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,614 Times in 958 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

CONGRATS SHA!! 32 hours feels like forever when its slow

Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    When guys complain about the stream it's usually because of the platform itself, not us.
    Ok thanks hun must be a just coincidence

I am just having 1 of those days. Started my stream in a great mood and the guys are driving me nuts. Had an influx of super demanding people. Nothing is ever good enough for these guys.

I put a lot of effort every day into looking good when I log on. What makeup and heels and jewellery to wear with outfits and they all want something different
    Change your hair change your outfit.... Deepthroat the biggest dildo, all the way, faster,harder, gag on it ...rate 1 star.

Open the earnings tab and feel like crap because I didnt make what I earned. Oh how I would LOVE to max out my prices and ignore them all day. I'm going to be exploring more vanilla online work options because doing this full time is just too hard for me I guess

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Smiley Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    Thank you sister! I've been camming 2+ yrs. You'll get there too. Don't you forget this thread. It's how I can even make my goals.

You got the right stuff sis! You got it all!
    Thank you sis!! I dont forget about this thread, I get a lot of power here to STFO on a slow day. I hope you are right, and with a lot of work, one day I can reach 1k too, and when that happens, I will immediately post that in the Camming rocks thread too lool

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

CONGRATS SHA!! 32 hours feels like forever when its slow

Ok thanks hun must be a just coincidence

I am just having 1 of those days. Started my stream in a great mood and the guys are driving me nuts. Had an influx of super demanding people. Nothing is ever good enough for these guys.

I put a lot of effort every day into looking good when I log on. What makeup and heels and jewellery to wear with outfits and they all want something different
    Change your hair change your outfit.... Deepthroat the biggest dildo, all the way, faster,harder, gag on it ...rate 1 star.

Open the earnings tab and feel like crap because I didnt make what I earned. Oh how I would LOVE to max out my prices and ignore them all day. I'm going to be exploring more vanilla online work options because doing this full time is just too hard for me I guess
    I wear the same thing every day, only change the lingerie underneath which is always a matching set but high street rather than top end. I cannot be fucked trying to think of different outfits because whatever you wear, not everyone will like it so you may as well wear the same. That's my thinking anyway! Regular customers will like it as they liked it before, new customers won't know. I see the point of lots of outfits if you like to dress up (I don't) otherwise I don't feel the need.

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fetishqueen For This Useful Post: