Page 302 of 316 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 7879

Thread: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

I am going to try doing two shifts a day starting with today. I want to work a 4hr morning shift and a 4hr evening shift. Starting my morning shift now.

I have been slacking off lately. I need to be more consistent with my hours.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to addytoi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,498 Times in 5,299 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Damn, been on 2 hrs and it's bloody dreadful lololll. Hmmm, looks like I'll have to STFO 8 hrs a day this week cause I've got a hefty goal...and according to last year 25 hrs this week produced a low hrly. Well, not gonna piss and moan. Just gotta find a way to stay sane during these hours.

C'mon Sha...let's do thiiiiiiiis!!! But first, a meditation break

UPDATE:

During meditation someone binged my clips on SM and I'm at low goal in 2.5 hrs. THAT'S fuckin sweet

STFO 8 hrs still. Mama needs to pay some bills lolollll

UPDATE:

3.5 hrs and med goal. Well this is fuckin swell. I just gotta keep STFO. Mmmm, I can smell the money

UPDATE:

Right at about 5 hrs and thank fuck for them level 3 regs comin to see me!!! Better late than never, right? And they were so generous with the GOLD. FUCK, thank you UNIVERSE!!!

OMFGyessssss1111.png
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 10-25-2021 at 12:29 PM. Reason: update
    Sha

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Dude, that cold I had...ummm, woke this morning and my voice was gone. I've got laryngitis, but my energy is good. I was like fuck it, I'll still GTFO and see if anyone wants a whispering (I'm not whispering but it sounds like it haha) Mistress.

Guess these horny fuckers do!!!

LMFAOwithlaryngitis.png

Just get the fuck on...you never know what will happen

UPDATE:

Well, I am a money magnet. Damn, grateful AF to have attracted these clients. FUCK...thank you UNIVERSE!!!

1111moneymagnet.png
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 10-26-2021 at 09:14 AM.
    Sha

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Very nice, Miss_ShaSha. I have been on for 3hrs and it as been slow as fuck for me. But I am determined to STFO. Going for 2 more hours this morning and then I will log back on this evening.

Logging off for now at 5 hours in. Did better. Not at low goal yet but now I feel better about being online today. Lol.
    Last edited by addytoi; 10-26-2021 at 10:17 AM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to addytoi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by addytoi View Post
    Very nice, Miss_ShaSha. I have been on for 3hrs and it as been slow as fuck for me. But I am determined to STFO. Going for 2 more hours this morning and then I will log back on this evening.
    Tues usually is VERY slow for me. I used to take it off, but today is like no other. Thanks. Hey, we have those slow days but STFO makes them good sometimes. Sending good vibes your way. YOU GOT THIS!!!
    Sha

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,939 Times in 723 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

I have 4h+ and break one hour. Is the first time I got online properly today and it suuuuucckkks! so obvious I have been offline 2 weeks this month. I got online later than I should have because... I was anxious ) but extremely slow all the time I stayed on. More 45 min and am out for today I think unless traffic picks up.
    edit=i am out, very slow and minimum wage full time done. err, I will put my ass online this week and must complete 40h. Best ladies, be back in early morning uk time
    Last edited by DeliveryLadyx; 10-26-2021 at 10:08 AM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 941 Posts

Little over half hour so far and only 8 people have come in my room. None have said anything. This is going to be a very long afternoon I see of trying to STFO.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,695 Times in 1,069 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by izshadow View Post
    Little over half hour so far and only 8 people have come in my room. None have said anything. This is going to be a very long afternoon I see of trying to STFO.
    Yeah I feel like they have been doing some tinkering on the site this afternoon. It's been that way in my room for a bit now

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 487 Posts

^maybe they were even doing some tinkering last night, that's my sad excuse anyway for it being so dead and fruitless. minutes without ppl entering, just the worst worst worst.

ugh it’s after midnight already and i have not gone on cam yet. already made high goal elsewhere… ugh.. last night was sooo dead in comparison to kick ass sunday. i will get on soon i guess to try STFO until bedtime lol. almost 6 hrs in for the week and i WILL make it to at least 20!

update: hopped on @ 2am, 5mins online 6 ppl in. no... no.
    update#2: i'm outta here. 20 mins and only 36 ppl in (some repeats)
    Last edited by minibagel; 10-26-2021 at 11:27 PM.
    what fresh hell is this

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Ready to STFO all day to make what I need. I'm at 81% of weekly goal and feelin abundant AF plus grateful. I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I like it.

With the way my hourly is I might make $1k in less than 20 hrs. I'm at 10 hrs and it's going well.

OK Sha...let's goooooooo!!!

UPDATE:

Whoa! lololll 2 ppl have said something in an hour. WTEntireF? hahahaaa Well, looks like I'mma havta have a lot of caffiene today
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 10-27-2021 at 06:17 AM. Reason: update
    Sha

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I am online from 9:30 am uk time and now is 2:20pm and am telling you, it's even worse than yesterday! it's very quiet. Need lot of patience today...
    Last edited by DeliveryLadyx; 10-27-2021 at 06:23 AM. Reason: i am always misspelling

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    I am online from 9:30 am uk time and now is 2:20pm and am telling you, it's even worse than yesterday! it's very quiet. Need lot of patience today...
    Yes, sister...it is totally different today. I'm like is it the Twilight Zone or somethin (that's an old show about weird ass shit lololll). You're doing good STFO right now!!!
    Sha

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I am so mega tempted to say fuck it and go offline.... Jesus, i really see myself earning 1 usd per hour with how is going if i will still stay. Gotta stay 1 more h and then... am out. I think I given enough time today you know?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I am so mega tempted to say fuck it and go offline.... Jesus, i really see myself earning 1 usd per hour with how is going if i will still stay. Gotta stay 1 more h and then... am out. I think I given enough time today you know?
    I'm gonna stay 30 more min then take a fuckin break. This fuckin with my vibe haha. I hear ya!
    Sha

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

every site is so quiet today and streamate is straight up dreadful. i have goals to make though before the end of the year so im trying to stfo but its just "AHH!" lololol

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xStellaBlue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

THIS JUST UP: the dicks are all dead on SM lolollll

Nah, I'm gonna take a break

NOPElolollll.png
    Sha

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

35 min more and I am the fuck out. I just can't.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

OK, I took a break and I'm convinced SM must be broke lololll. My stream is clear, audio fine, yet in almost 3 hrs total today a $0. Sure I've got almost $30 in sales, but that is offline. Online I have made $0 and in an hour only 2 ppl have said 1 thing. Potentials often read 0? HUH????

OMFG where is the candid camera?!?!

STFO tho just cause why the fuck not lololll. Maybe I'll break a record for zero sales in seven hours LMFAO!
    Sha

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,902 Times in 2,191 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    OK, I took a break and I'm convinced SM must be broke lololll. My stream is clear, audio fine, yet in almost 3 hrs total today a $0. Sure I've got almost $30 in sales, but that is offline. Online I have made $0 and in an hour only 2 ppl have said 1 thing. Potentials often read 0? HUH????

OMFG where is the candid camera?!?!

STFO tho just cause why the fuck not lololll. Maybe I'll break a record for zero sales in seven hours LMFAO!
    It's been the same for me. There is definitely something not right with the site. I've never seen it as dead as it's been this week and last week. Still STFO because I want to cast a wide net to catch those whales. Definitely can't make money if I'm not on!

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    It's been the same for me. There is definitely something not right with the site. I've never seen it as dead as it's been this week and last week. Still STFO because I want to cast a wide net to catch those whales. Definitely can't make money if I'm not on!
    I will agree that last week it was pretty bad and had I not had the whale I surely would have totally sunk. Mon and Tues were not usual for me either. I rarely get floods of foot fetish guys doing long shows in the last 3 months. That tag glitch must have affected lots of accounts. I must have gotten lucky somehow.

Today is super bad. Thanks for chiming in. I don't feel alone. And yes...we are getting members in even if it's barely a drizzle and one of them could be a fuckin whale.

Solidarity sister. I see you get that cash (GOLD in that last post was well pulled hahahaaaaa). Let's fuckin do this!!!!
    Sha

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

When I said I am going offline, I went offline for one hour and back again telling myself to just do 50 minutes more and then go to the gym. I then had 2 regulars visiting me in the last 10 minutes before getting off to the gym and one took me exclusive block and one tipped me in freechat and ended up doing a bit of money. I am very annoyed i am 7$ a min exclu now and i cannot rinse the regulars as before, however, I have really to see of i can get new guys because i have been away for long this month and my paid time is a shambles. i have done low goal, but jeez.... very sucky day, 7 hours plus breaks, must be 9 hours, took so many breaks out of sheer desperation. I sat for hours at 5 or less potentials, I had guys telling me is no audio etc, at times i was checking the front page and i could see some girls with really bad video. Am pretty sure they do maintenance on the site on Wednesdays and Thursdays because is a pattern every week. I am thankful for low goal today, really. I am deeply annoyed i did miss the gym and is too late now and i have to respect my routine if i want to succeed with camming and training my fat body this winter.

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

When I said I am going offline, I went offline for one hour and back again telling myself to just do 50 minutes more and then go to the gym. I then had 2 regulars visiting me in the last 10 minutes before getting off to the gym and one took me exclusive block and one tipped me in freechat and ended up doing a bit of money. I am very annoyed i am 7$ a min exclu now and i cannot rinse the regulars as before, however, I have really to see of i can get new guys because i have been away for long this month and my paid time is a shambles. i have done low goal, but jeez.... very sucky day, 7 hours plus breaks, must be 9 hours, took so many breaks out of sheer desperation. I sat for hours at 5 or less potentials, I had guys telling me is no audio etc, at times i was checking the front page and i could see some girls with really bad video. Am pretty sure they do maintenance on the site on Wednesdays and Thursdays because is a pattern every week. I am thankful for low goal today, really. I am deeply annoyed i did miss the gym and is too late now and i have to respect my routine if i want to succeed with camming and training my fat body this winter.
    Damn! Well done STFO and GTFO. Try not to fret tho...your placement is golden sister!!!
    Sha

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by LeilaB View Post
    Thank you bestie! I bought it on an electronics second-hand webshop from a reliable seller for half the price of a new one. Hopefully it's gonna pay off quickly, I need the money for other stuff. One thing I've learned is that you can never be "ready with everything". New tech stuff, decorations, toys, outfits etc. there's always something to invest in as a cam girl.
    OK, lil sis...I just peeped your stream and OMG the stream is QUALITY and your accent and your body: JESUS H CHRIST hahahaaaa. You done gooooood!!! Keep draining these wallets xoxo
    Sha

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,272 Times in 7,221 Posts

I got decent traffic but shitty timewasters. They all said sexual shit then left. I rather have less traffic but quality paying dudes. Glad it's not just me but it'll get better as it always does.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 402 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    OK, lil sis...I just peeped your stream and OMG the stream is QUALITY and your accent and your body: JESUS H CHRIST hahahaaaa. You done gooooood!!! Keep draining these wallets xoxo
    Lool thank you! Now I think it's time to confess that sometimes I lurk around in your room as a guest too, and I've stolen some of your phrases against the freeloaders, or show invitations. Oh and you're so classy and stunning, no surprise you are on the first page! *.*
    The traffic is horrible, either the quantity and the quality, but somehow I made $96 in 4,5 hours, so I'm happy

50. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post: