Page 282 of 289 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284 ... LastLast
Results 7,026 to 7,050 of 7210

Thread: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,007 Times in 5,148 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Default Re: The "Just stay the fuck on" thread.

7/40 hrs and...

well, yesterday was a total flop. Damn, I was counting on a good Sunday to set me up. Ooohhh, gonna keep my vibe up cause anything can happen between now and cutoff on SM.

About to GTFO and do 6-8 hrs. I slept really fuckin good (God bless this body of mine for letting me sleep), gym rocked, and I feel positive. No expectations today. Just a good vibe and some hopes. I keep asking my subconscious questions regarding how I can conquer my money goals. I'm sure it'll figure things out for me.

UPDATE:

1.5 hrs and $9 lololll Goddamn, this just isn't what I was hoping for. Looks like I might have to do all 8 hrs at this rate. Universe, send over a real foot freak who has cash to spend on me in EXCL. PLEASE!!!
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 07-26-2021 at 06:59 AM. Reason: update
    Sha

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 634 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Just about to join you Sha, for the same amount of hours. We will do it girl! No expectations, but I am gonna stay positive and hustle.... I slept well too, 86 sleep score which is wow. Let's make money! I am not going to take breaks, just go continuously.

Update=2 hours and 20$. Slow as fuck. in and outs. Ah, and bitrate and rtt fluctuates all the time, no matter the resolution.
    Last edited by DeliveryLadyx; 07-26-2021 at 07:03 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

^^Damn girl! I got a sleep score of 89 and was shocked hahahaaa. Ahhh yeah, we both slept good. Let's wrestle these bitches and take that cash!!! I'm down to do these hours. We def got this!!!!
    Sha

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by DeliveryLadyx View Post
    Just about to join you Sha, for the same amount of hours. We will do it girl! No expectations, but I am gonna stay positive and hustle.... I slept well too, 86 sleep score which is wow. Let's make money! I am not going to take breaks, just go continuously.

Update=2 hours and 20$. Slow as fuck. in and outs. Ah, and bitrate and rtt fluctuates all the time, no matter the resolution.

Giiirl, I'm at 2.5+ and $9. I was irritated with a guy who said he was a fan of my old content. I was like really? You bought my stuff? He was like yeah. I said then you could def tribute GOLD since you're a "fan". End result: that guy didn't tribute and I kicked him out my room.

This fuckin week is terrible so far. IDK WTF is going on. Dead AF for real!!!

I'm ready to bail at 10am and take a long break. This shit ain't fuckin cute!
    Sha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    Giiirl, I'm at 2.5+ and $9. I was irritated with a guy who said he was a fan of my old content. I was like really? You bought my stuff? He was like yeah. I said then you could def tribute GOLD since you're a "fan". End result: that guy didn't tribute and I kicked him out my room.

This fuckin week is terrible so far. IDK WTF is going on. Dead AF for real!!!

I'm ready to bail at 10am and take a long break. This shit ain't fuckin cute!
    Fucking dead, am at 44$ Jesus, what a shit start of the week! I won't do 7-8 hours, am falling asleep here.

Update=Nah, I am not putting up with this shhit, am outta here, is just making me hate my job and I don't want to feel this way. Relaxm chill, sleep and will put alarm clock.
    Last edited by DeliveryLadyx; 07-26-2021 at 09:43 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 Times in 480 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

4 hours for today

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 Times in 359 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

I took off Sunday and yesterday I just showed up for 1,5 hours, so I have to put the hours in from today. I've already done over 2,5 hours and I need only 1G to reach my low goal $40. It's slow today, I don't have too much traffic, and I had to block a lot of guys already. My goal is 4 hours for today and at least $50 in this slowness.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 Times in 600 Posts

Ugh I'm back after a bit long of a hiatus!! seems i missed some cool contests
    4 hours today and I'll be adding more!
    seems slow AF right now
    Got vaccinated 8 days a go and still feeling slow and nauseaus
    Let's do it!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsJess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,380 Times in 437 Posts

STFO and pushing through the deadness has really been working for me lately. back to SM this week with 4 hours sunday night, almost 3 hrs monday night, and 4.5 looong hours tonight with many breaks. i prefer 2-3 hour shifts so 4+ is me really staying the F on lol. the first two hours tonight traffic was spotty and things felt pretty hopeless sitting at not even low goal. thankfully earnings finally started to climb & so did my motivation, finished the night $20 from high goal. i had to force myself to log off bc it was almost 4am and it was too dead to make it happen.

also pleased to report that the quality of traffic has been pretty tame for me lately, miraculously i am getting very few trolls on my end. no death threats this week woo!
    emo never dies

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minibagel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by minibagel View Post
    STFO and pushing through the deadness has really been working for me lately. back to SM this week with 4 hours sunday night, almost 3 hrs monday night, and 4.5 looong hours tonight with many breaks. i prefer 2-3 hour shifts so 4+ is me really staying the F on lol. the first two hours tonight traffic was spotty and things felt pretty hopeless sitting at not even low goal. thankfully earnings finally started to climb & so did my motivation, finished the night $20 from high goal. i had to force myself to log off bc it was almost 4am and it was too dead to make it happen.

also pleased to report that the quality of traffic has been pretty tame for me lately, miraculously i am getting very few trolls on my end. no death threats this week woo!
    This is such good news. Gives me good energy.
    Sha

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

1 hr and $19. Hmmm, well damn. Not what I was hoping for. I really had this feeling I was gonna get on and it'd be busy: I'd make good money haha. I'll stay til 10am CST then take a break.

Try 3pm-6pm CST and see if my regs come around. Where are my regs anyway?!?! FUCK!
    Sha

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Hang in there babe, I haven't had such a horrible week since February lol. I am gobsmacked.

Update=I am done for today, 34$ shy of medium goal but I am done. Extremely slow but at least I had a somewhat decent day. I got in panic mode big time this morning. After 4hours I started making some money. Streamate says I stayed 7h. Be back tomorrow morning early. Is just no traffic I suppose, daytime. Best ladies xx
    Last edited by DeliveryLadyx; 07-28-2021 at 09:23 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliveryLadyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 Times in 480 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    4 hours for today
    ended up doing 4,5 hrs and surpassing minimal goal. Had a big show which was also, luckily, a lot of fun! I love sissy's <3

STFO works!

Aiming for 4 more hours today

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

1 hr and $19. Hmmm, well damn. Not what I was hoping for. I really had this feeling I was gonna get on and it'd be busy: I'd make good money haha. I'll stay til 10am CST then take a break.

Try 3pm-6pm CST and see if my regs come around. Where are my regs anyway?!?! FUCK!
    It's a tough week bestie, but you have a lot of regs who can show up anytime, and you can never know when a new guy falls in love with your feet! My first hour was shitty too with $6 but then 2 nice guys did a show and some free chat tippers made me reach med goal in 3 hours ($80). Since then its a dead zone lol but hang in there, you can do this!!
    Last edited by LeilaB; 07-28-2021 at 09:26 AM. Reason: typo

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

OMG finally a really good day, I'm above high goal after 4,5 hours! $146 and I'm full of energy today, so I just keep going. I have less time wasters today, and did 3 long shows with new guys. They loved the show, tipped a lot on top, and hopefully they become regs *.*

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

OMFG aren't those earbuds such a GODDAMN blessing??? Ever since Laurie mentioned that I've been doing all my shifts with my bluetooth earbuds paired to my laptop and listening to money magnet subliminals from Your Youniverse. I have a whole LOA playlist from Your Youniverse that just plays the whole time I'm streaming. FUCKIN GAME CHANGER!!!

I cannot thank you enough for mentioning this!!! OMFG it has made me hip to how well my stream looks and SOUNDS. My mic pics up everyfucking thing. I can hear myself burp in my throat hahahaaaa. So when a guy says "I can't hear you" I say "turn up your fuckin volume cause my mic works just fuckin fine". I've watched my stream on several browsers and it's crisp and the sound is so fuckin clear. I can whisper and these fuckers can hear me.

Now my voice is even lower and more sultry now that I know how well they can hear me.

And I listen to subliminals the whole fucking time. My hair covers the earbuds so they can't even see them. PLUS C2C is soooooooo much better. Some of these members mumble or whisper and I can hear it all.

THANK YOU!!!
    Sha, what kind/brand of earbuds is good enough? I think it will be awesome to channel all sound into them, instead of listening to my music etc out loud lol And I really wanna know how my mic works (is it good enough for them to hear or too low)

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,543 Times in 1,854 Posts

^I'm going to start using earbuds too. Thank you to Sha, Lauri, and Leila for suggesting it.

The guy next door plays his tv loud and it gets on my nerves. I doubt if my mic picks it up too much, if at all.

I have been playing music out loud too but I would prefer not to.

I have wireless airpods. I would have gone with something cheaper but someone gave them to me. They work with both my iphone and android. I use my iphone for the tip vibe apps and the android for music.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    ^I'm going to start using earbuds too. Thank you to Sha, Lauri, and Leila for suggesting it.

The guy next door plays his tv loud and it gets on my nerves. I doubt if my mic picks it up too much, if at all.

I have wireless airpods. I would have gone with something cheaper but someone gave them to me. They work with both my iphone and android. I use my iphone for the tip vibe apps and the android for music.
    ah, and if to cam from laptop? Do wireless earbuds work with laptops at all? I am VERY tech savvy, as you see hahahah

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

and about STFO - last week I did it 10 hours online in a row and then it really took me some time to come back to this. I needed day off. Or two. lol! The girls who do 10hrs daily are maniacs - in a good way!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luci Fer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    ah, and if to cam from laptop? Do wireless earbuds work with laptops at all? I am VERY tech savvy, as you see hahahah
    Yes, wireless earbuds also work on a laptop. No worries, it's pretty new to me too and it took awhile to learn.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luci Fer View Post
    and about STFO - last week I did it 10 hours online in a row and then it really took me some time to come back to this. I needed day off. Or two. lol! The girls who do 10hrs daily are maniacs - in a good way!
    Same!! Friday night/Saturday morning. 10 hours. Two days off and I tried to go back last night but alas, I took today off also. I also have great admiration for girls who have the stamina to do that daily.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I wish i could use ear buds. The copyright free music jasmin has is awful, makes me sleepy LOL ! I cannot use ear buds tough because I have problems with my ears, repeated infections, so doctor said def no headphones that go inside of the ear ! So today it is a shorter day and it's been an hour of complete deadness. Why is it when yo got stuff to do and can't stay online your normal hours, it gets dead ? haha. Gotta stay the fuck on and pray for a whale LOL

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nattyfetish For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I just got online, and after less than 45 mins Im at $71. OMG it's so good, finally generous men find me, it makes me feel so good, gives me so much energy!

Update:
    Last 1,5 hours is dead AF only $4. Pff

Update:
    I did 3,5 hours and made $87. Not that bad, but the last 3 hours were like pulling teeth, I put a lot of energy into that $16 I made lol.
    Tomorrow I'll be alone at home all day long, so I want to work 5-6 hours.
    Last edited by LeilaB; 07-29-2021 at 01:50 PM. Reason: update

46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LeilaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 30,706 Times in 6,800 Posts

You can hoe with earphones, sis? I couldn't do it. I need complete silence when I hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post

Senior Sales Executive for BlueChew

48. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

I find that camming with noise/music/TV in the background just stresses me out and gives me a headache. Sooo much unnecessary racket for me. It clutters up my mind haha

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LucyAW For This Useful Post: