Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Things to do besides camming

Thanks
    Thanked 1,819 Times in 444 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Things to do besides camming

A friend of mine works on an organic farm in Germany through https://wwoofusa.org/ she receives room and board in exchange for working on a farm for about 5 hours a day. You can't really cam from doing this though, but it's very liberating if you are into the whole farming thing! I'm seriously considering doing this once I've paid off debt and my lease ends.

Also, if you wanted to do something abroad but wanted to still keep camming, teaching English is an option. There are many organizations that do this and some pay pretty decent.

Feel free to add your own!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smaddy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,016 Times in 951 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: Things to do besides camming

That is amazing idea! Thanks for sharing. Hope others will share more ideas.

Your Camming Bookmarks!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,604 Times in 2,826 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

I used to be a dog groomer so i am glad to have that to fall back on god forbid, if i cannot cam anymore. To become a dog groomer it's best to go to a school like Nash or Paragon or become an apprentice with a established groomer. Petsmart will also send you to school but it is a really poor training program in comparison to the above schools or apprenticeship.

Charity organizations like World Vision are always hiring and fundraising for something you really believe in is actually really fun. Entry level positions in non-profit orgs are abundant.

If you are good with tarot cards or other occult mediums try online psychic companies.

Landscaping is pretty easy to get into if you like the outdoors. Same with dog walking. House cleaning, babysitting, pet sitting, video editing, (great thing about camming is this extra skill), waitressing, gogo dancing, bartending, (training is pretty reasonable), and hey if you have the physique try good old fashioned stripping!
    See my post in Verified to learn about an alternative and legitimate way to earn a decent living online.

Lovense toys work on most sites to bring you more money! You can save up to 50% with my referral .

Want to learn how to splitcam on multiple sites at the same time?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 Times in 728 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

I've thought about doing the English teaching abroad. A lot of the jobs I've seen under my qualifications don't pay but they give free flight, free living accommodations so its basically a free vacay traded for 15-25 hr week work. Some offer a stipend but I'm not sure how much.
    If you have a bachelors degree a lot of them pay $1000-$1500/month but still include free living accommodations so I might look into it more seriously after I complete my degree.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAlexander View Post
    "If no one is complaining about the price, the price is too low."
    @Bethann_Live

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Missbeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

You don't need a degree to teach English. If you go to Seoul, you can apply to the Hakwons directly and when they hear your perfect English diction they will hire you regardless of your lack of degree. The bachelors degree requirement is only handy for making prearrangements before you go to South Korea. It is the same in any Asian country...just show up, speak and you get hired.
    See my post in Verified to learn about an alternative and legitimate way to earn a decent living online.

Lovense toys work on most sites to bring you more money! You can save up to 50% with my referral .

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,179 Times in 403 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

I'm an illustrator. Working through fiverr ( currently level 2 so my fees are way way way above the whole 5$ thing now ) where I do things from comicbook or anime style character drawings all the way up to high end digital paintings and 3D work, had some fun gigs, designing a few beer labels, alot of work for peoples professional sites, a few album covers and promotional posters, several book covers and such...has been a blast ( and my wife is also a content journalist and has had things in Nat Geo, livestrong, several major papers like US today etc ) so even when camming isnt the major thing going, neither one of us can ever return to the world of "being employees" just not something we can do- and there are millions of options around when people want to take time to look around
    Hatred does not cease by hatred but only by love; this is the eternal rule.

" What is Reality? An icicle forming in fire."
    -Dogen Zenji

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Morrigan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by hyori View Post
    You don't need a degree to teach English. If you go to Seoul, you can apply to the Hakwons directly and when they hear your perfect English diction they will hire you regardless of your lack of degree. The bachelors degree requirement is only handy for making prearrangements before you go to South Korea. It is the same in any Asian country...just show up, speak and you get hired.
    Yeah there are a few asian and south american countries that don't require a degree. The countries I've seen that require a degree are like France, Germany etc maybe because there's a higher demand to go and the cost to house a teacher is more? Basically like a prescreening thing
    I remember a few years ago when I looked into foreign exchange through school those countries were more competitive also and required you having a high understanding of the language before you could apply

I would love to go anywhere honestly, want to finish my degree either way tho
    @Bethann_Live

Thanks
    Thanked 8,155 Times in 2,262 Posts

Going to be following this thread with interest. I will post some other side hustles etc once they have worked for me I don't wanna recommend anything that isn't legit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,666 Times in 2,626 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

hyori - do u know anything about english teaching jobs in japan? its been a dream of mine to visit and would love to each there but i think they teach english at their public schools so i dont know what the demand for it is and i know basic conversational japanese because i studied it for two years in high school and know kana but not kanji
    Quote Originally Posted by BombshellBelle View Post
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyadrienne View Post
    Yes, sex sells, but it sure as hell doesn't sell itself!
    I went from poor to please pour me another drink - Lil Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyAdams View Post
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
    hyori - do u know anything about english teaching jobs in japan? its been a dream of mine to visit and would love to each there but i think they teach english at their public schools so i dont know what the demand for it is and i know basic conversational japanese because i studied it for two years in high school and know kana but not kanji
    Hopefully hyori can provide more info on it but I know there is some sort of demand for english teachers in Japan. One of my cousins best friends has been teaching english in Japan for 2 years and loves it
    @Bethann_Live

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Missbeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
    South Korea is more lenient about degrees than Japan. Check out the Jet Program. http://www.jetprogramme.org/ It's the biggest organization for English speaking jobs in Japan.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

OK...here's something I actually do and it takes a little while to start making money, but once you do it's easy to keep up. Teach something on YouTube. I teach about farming.....but you could teach how to make jewelry, cook, exercise, put on makeup...anything. Take a long walk around town and tape 3-4 minute clips talking about landmarks. Travel videos are big! You can bang out 20 clips in 1 day. Some people just 'review' products they own....if you do this after awhile you can sign up for sites that will send you stuff in exchange for a review. Haul videos. Pet videos. Whatever. Post often and monetize your you tube channels. You don't even need a camcorder...use your smartphone. I know people that update 3X a week and pull in $1500 or more a month. They literally work 4-5 hours a month!

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Addison Lynne For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,332 Times in 1,407 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Babysitter/nanny work. When I was in a big city I got paid $15 per hour by the main family I worked for. They paid their nanny more and obviously the nanny was full time. Nannying can pay very well depending on who you work for!

I do promo work on the side as well but that depends on where you live. I live in an area where there's a high volume of promo work available. It pays well but you usually don't see payment for a few weeks but I know girls who survive on promo work alone ... once again depends on your city though.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sammii For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 652 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Before Camming and still till today

I own and run my own ebay store !

I'm a top rated selle and power seller lol (almost same concept of placement as camming lol)

I make good money off of it and by now it is on autopilot , all I do is print labels at night and package all them and send them off to the mailman!

I even started considering selling sex toys on my ebay store since camming!! Sex toys at wholesale prices I can definitely benefit from that as a Camgirl!

And like camming you can take it with you anywhere u go!!
    They go great together
    Instagram - LaylaLovely56
    Twitter- LaylaLovelyXXX

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LaylaLovely For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,327 Times in 2,639 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Allow for me talk about being an Erotica or Adult writer as your side hustle:

Erotica/Adult writer: You can make about 250 a month off erotica self-published works on both Nook Press and Amazon Kindle. Start small, have a sexy yet tasteful cover, and a great title. In addition, you can charge 250 to 1000 dollars for private investors who want more taboo erotic themes such as Snuff and raceplay. I do short stories and poetry mainly.

You can get some steady erotica writing work.

Here are some sites:

http://hussycash.net/writers/

http://www.vaskobooks.com/#!current-work/c46c

http://brightdesire.com/tour/writers-and-contributors/

http://affect3d.com/jobs/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by LaylaLovely View Post
    Before Camming and still till today

I own and run my own ebay store !

I'm a top rated selle and power seller lol (almost same concept of placement as camming lol)

I make good money off of it and by now it is on autopilot , all I do is print labels at night and package all them and send them off to the mailman!

I even started considering selling sex toys on my ebay store since camming!! Sex toys at wholesale prices I can definitely benefit from that as a Camgirl!

And like camming you can take it with you anywhere u go!!
    They go great together
    I run an amazon store, sorta the same thing you said... It runs on autopilot after u find a source for your products. I do self fulfill and fba... The fba literally runs itself... I label everything send it in a big box to amazon they send everything out and do the customer service..
    @Bethann_Live

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missbeth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

^^ awesome isn't it ?? That's actually my next step is expanding over to Amazon and eBay and eventually my own website
    Twitter- LaylaLovelyXXX

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaylaLovely For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,155 Times in 2,262 Posts

Running an Etsy store also seems to be a great part time thing to do. I am currently investigating that setup

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,903 Times in 6,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SimoneGray View Post
    Running an Etsy store also seems to be a great part time thing to do. I am currently investigating that setup
    I just bought the book 'Starting an Etsy Business for Dummies' from Ollie's Bargain Outlet.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,719 Times in 3,932 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I've always wanted to do that .. but don't really know how to make money at it.. how much money do you make if you don't mind me asking you? and can I PM you and ask you about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Missbeth View Post
    I run an amazon store, sorta the same thing you said... It runs on autopilot after u find a source for your products. I do self fulfill and fba... The fba literally runs itself... I label everything send it in a big box to amazon they send everything out and do the customer service..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I had an etsy store.. It was pretty hard bieng that it's has so many pg's of ppl making the same thing and now it also gets flooded with the cheap products from China that they claim are handmade in USA.. I also didn't like having to make things every time someone ordered. I rather buy the products then just ship them off like I do now. I do think it's great if it's something you already do on your spare time like make jewelry etc.. Or if you already own a store having an online store to add to you r physical store is a good boost.
    Twitter- LaylaLovelyXXX

37. The Following User Says Thank You to LaylaLovely For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,147 Times in 892 Posts

Writing erotic ebooks. It's far more lucrative than I could have ever imagined.
    "You want to fuck with eagles you have to learn to fly"- Heathers
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceface View Post
    ho ho ho ho merry banmas!!!!

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    Erotica/Adult writer: You can make about 250 a month off erotica self-published works on both Nook Press and Amazon Kindle
    This is what I do as well. Where did you get the 250 figure from, though? You can make a LOT more than that, the income potential is virtually limitless. Of course it takes a hell of a lot of work, same with any serious business. I've been focusing a lot on writing & publishing and within the year I expect to be done with camming/clips entirely. WOO SMUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Rina View Post
    Writing erotic ebooks. It's far more lucrative than I could have ever imagined.
    Fuck yes girl, high five!

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smurfette For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,327 Times in 2,639 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Smurfette,

I get 250 a month from each book that I've written. I have written about 10 erotic poetry chapbooks and they are all doing well. But erotic poetry is a small market and that is why I do not make more. Poetry is a tough sell Plus, I do little marketing due to my other hustles. That is where the figure comes from but you make a lot more when selling to private investors and having a steady erotica freelance gig YAY, high five!

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette View Post
    This is what I do as well. Where did you get the 250 figure from, though? You can make a LOT more than that, the income potential is virtually limitless. Of course it takes a hell of a lot of work, same with any serious business. I've been focusing a lot on writing & publishing and within the year I expect to be done with camming/clips entirely. WOO SMUT!

Fuck yes girl, high five!

43. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,266 Posts

^^ 250 per book is amazing, congrats! Yay smut lol

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smurfette For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast