Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Interactive Toys for CB, MFC, SM and more

Thanks
    Thanked 12,364 Times in 2,795 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

Default Re: Interactive Toys for CB, MFC, SM and more

Quote Originally Posted by LottieLouise View Post
    So I just bought the Lush and Nora off the license website. Did I fuck up by not getting the cam model versions? Should I send them back and reorder?
    Contact Lovense, I believe you might have to return them to get the cammodelversions but that may have changed.
    Don't Buy Fake Followers, Protect Your Identity, Get REAL Social Media Growth, Become an Influencer

Want to learn how to splitcam on multiple sites at the same time?
    See my step by step YouTube vid!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,364 Times in 2,795 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by *Lynn* View Post
    Maybe I was dreaming...but I thought there was a toy that you could program to go off only to a specific sound. Did I see that somewhere or am I dreaming? lol
    The toys can only react to specific amounts that you set when they are used with the Chrome extension. They all react to all sounds in sound activated mode.
    Don't Buy Fake Followers, Protect Your Identity, Get REAL Social Media Growth, Become an Influencer

Want to learn how to splitcam on multiple sites at the same time?
    See my step by step YouTube vid!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I got the Domi through indigogo too, and while I do love it, the casing has cracked. I'll have to get around to contacting them to see if they'll replace it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyori View Post
    Contact Lovense, I believe you might have to return them to get the cammodelversions but that may have changed.
    For anyone else who runs into this problem, I contacted them and the versions are both the same now

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LottieLouise For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So I got my toys today and I downloaded the lovense connect app. Everything seems fine except I cannot generate a control link to send to clients. I mainly want to use these for skype shows, so it's kind of a big deal to me. At first it let me generate the link, but it would say "session expired" whenever someone went to it. Now it just says "failed to generate link" no matter what I try. Anyone else have this problem?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LottieLouise For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,696 Times in 680 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Update, i received both toys .Im not sure if its worth it for streamate.If i could go back i would only get the domi .Since im gonna use it for my personal use.Maybe this toy thing is just not for me.I cant find a way to make it react to the app.The lush goes off with any sound it detects.Its annoying so far .There goes $120 down the toilet.Cest la vie. Ill give it a try on token sites.but i rarely play on token sites so we shall see.
    Last edited by bigbootyjudy1; 02-27-2018 at 07:29 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,845 Times in 5,358 Posts

I'm considering getting one of these tip vibe toys for MFC and CB, but NOT the kind that I'd have to insert (I'm not into insertion toys). So the Lovense Nora might be a good one for me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbootyjudy1 View Post
    Update, i received both toys .Im not sure if its worth it for streamate.If i could go back i would only get the domi .Since im gonna use it for my personal use.Maybe this toy thing is just not for me.I cant find a way to make it react to the app.The lush goes off with any sound it detects.Its annoying so far .There goes $120 down the toilet.Cest la vie. Ill give it a try on token sites.but i rarely play on token sites so we shall see.
    Judy If it is only vibrating by sound it is because you have that setting on. Also I think most girls fake the vibe after tip because I cant get mine to vibe after a tip either even after using the app on my phone and computer lol only thing that really works is the generated link you send. After that It's all acting lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jadaskyy420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I'm still so confused about all this, lol
    I need Tip Vibrators for Dummies, hahaha
    I don't use vibes or dildos, and adding on an app or whatever is confusing me even more.
    I just want something that won't go off with low tips. SM, MFC. How do you gals even beging to use it with Skype? How can you get tipped on Skype?
    I'm so confused... I should just give up and stick to vanilla lol

Thanks

Ok I’m updating my review. I did a skype show today where he was given control of the lush (put in with lube.) He has it on a pulsating pattern. I was standing up and using a different vib on my clit. I came so hard it felt great. Maybe I need to use it more with a pulse pattern!!!

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,944 Times in 1,166 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I wanted to share a new method I have been using on SM for the Lovense toys. I recently broke my USB speaker and started doing this and although I replaced it I now prefer this method and Im going to stick with it. In my mind it makes for a more genuine experience.

On the Lovense Remote app you enter on the home screen and select My Patterns. From there select Create Pattern and Choose Your Features. I chose 1 Vibrator cause that is what I have. Then create a short vibration pattern. In the middle of the screen you will see a small timer come up as you start the vibrations. Make you first one short, 5 or 10 seconds. Then select Done, top right of the screen and your prompted to save a Pattern Name. I called this "1 Gold". I then repeated this process for a patterns, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 Golds. Each one gradulaly longer then the one before it up too 1.30seconds for 100 Golds. These are now you patterns for when people tip you in Guest chat.

To use the patterns you must now click the three dots beside each pattern and select Shared. It will take you to a screen where you can enter a description I entered nothing and just shared. Now return back to you home screen and at the BOTTOM of the screen select the Patterns icon. At the top you will see different titles starting with ALL, scroll those over to the end and select My Shared Patterns and you will get the list of your patterns from 1 to 100 Golds. When a guy tips you just select the play button on the appropriate pattern and you vibe!

I hope that this is clear. One side note I also set the screen on my mobile phone to shut off after 10 mins and I leave the phone plugged in. This way the app is open a long time so I dont have to unlock my phone everytime someone tips me. For tips that arent exactly the amount I listed here I just pick the closest one, so if someone give me 20 gold I will select 25 gold or 10 twice. Its up to you how you want to set it up and how to use it obviously. I posted below a screen shot of my phone so you can see my lists.

When Im in a Goldshow, Prvt or Excl. already and they tip me its usually cause I have the vibrator out and on my clit so in that instance I just turn it on and off with the button on the Lush, I just make sure to moan loud enough that they cant hear the button clicking

Normally there is a delay in our videos so the guys wont notice that you are hitting the phone button every time they tip and in my mind it makes for a more enjoyable and authentic experience for both me and my clients. If anyone else tries this please let me know if you enjoyed it or if you thought it was a pain in the ass and if you have questions please let me know.

Name:  pxvvQry.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  152.8 KB
    "In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders." - Sheryl Sandberg

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the new version is up for presale via their instagram. what's the final word on these things, are y'all still having to fake it or do they work now? otherwise ill just stuff a kegel cherry in there and pretend lmao
    edit: is it just that the Android app sucks? like if i use the pc Bluetooth usb thingy it will be fine?
    Last edited by patternrecognition; 05-13-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeepThoughts View Post
    ... When a guy tips you just select the play button on the appropriate pattern and you vibe!

I hope that this is clear. One side note I also set the screen on my mobile phone to shut off after 10 mins and I leave the phone plugged in. This way the app is open a long time so I dont have to unlock my phone everytime someone tips me.

Normally there is a delay in our videos so the guys wont notice that you are hitting the phone button every time they tip and in my mind it makes for a more enjoyable and authentic experience for both me and my clients.
    wait, so just to clarify: you are manually pressing/clicking buttons to activate the vibe after a tip? It's not automated or sound-reactive with your method?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patternrecognition View Post
    the new version is up for presale via their instagram. what's the final word on these things, are y'all still having to fake it or do they work now? otherwise ill just stuff a kegel cherry in there and pretend lmao
    edit: is it just that the Android app sucks? like if i use the pc Bluetooth usb thingy it will be fine?
    On my android works with bodychat app. Lovense support sent me a link to download it and so I was able to use Lush and not fake it. I posted back in this thread how much trouble I had with my android and Lush. I rarely use it now though, the hype is gone, guys are not tipping that much anymore, at least on streamate that's my case.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to seicento For This Useful Post:

Thanks

gotcha. i can see how that would wear down on sm. im on cb, it looks like gimmicks still reign supreme there. the pre-order is like 70 bucks, which altho there's a wait before they get shipped (says estimated this month or next) seems like less of a dent than 100+

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Im launching a kick starter soon for a cam girl made one - ive been working on for a while and it's super easy to use . Will run on android and apple and features Arduino software for coding and connecting with led lights.
    soooon ladies

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeepThoughts View Post
    I wanted to share a new method I have been using on SM for the Lovense toys. I recently broke my USB speaker and started doing this and although I replaced it I now prefer this method and Im going to stick with it. In my mind it makes for a more genuine experience.

On the Lovense Remote app you enter on the home screen and select My Patterns. From there select Create Pattern and Choose Your Features. I chose 1 Vibrator cause that is what I have. Then create a short vibration pattern. In the middle of the screen you will see a small timer come up as you start the vibrations. Make you first one short, 5 or 10 seconds. Then select Done, top right of the screen and your prompted to save a Pattern Name. I called this "1 Gold". I then repeated this process for a patterns, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 Golds. Each one gradulaly longer then the one before it up too 1.30seconds for 100 Golds. These are now you patterns for when people tip you in Guest chat.

To use the patterns you must now click the three dots beside each pattern and select Shared. It will take you to a screen where you can enter a description I entered nothing and just shared. Now return back to you home screen and at the BOTTOM of the screen select the Patterns icon. At the top you will see different titles starting with ALL, scroll those over to the end and select My Shared Patterns and you will get the list of your patterns from 1 to 100 Golds. When a guy tips you just select the play button on the appropriate pattern and you vibe!

I hope that this is clear. One side note I also set the screen on my mobile phone to shut off after 10 mins and I leave the phone plugged in. This way the app is open a long time so I dont have to unlock my phone everytime someone tips me. For tips that arent exactly the amount I listed here I just pick the closest one, so if someone give me 20 gold I will select 25 gold or 10 twice. Its up to you how you want to set it up and how to use it obviously. I posted below a screen shot of my phone so you can see my lists.

When Im in a Goldshow, Prvt or Excl. already and they tip me its usually cause I have the vibrator out and on my clit so in that instance I just turn it on and off with the button on the Lush, I just make sure to moan loud enough that they cant hear the button clicking

Normally there is a delay in our videos so the guys wont notice that you are hitting the phone button every time they tip and in my mind it makes for a more enjoyable and authentic experience for both me and my clients. If anyone else tries this please let me know if you enjoyed it or if you thought it was a pain in the ass and if you have questions please let me know.

Name:  pxvvQry.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  152.8 KB
    Amazing!!!!!!! i just set mine up to try this tomorrow thanks D <3

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021