Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Interactive Toys for CB, MFC, SM and more

Thanks
    Thanked 12,461 Times in 2,814 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

Default Re: Interactive Toys for CB, MFC, SM and more

Just a head's up that there is a new toy that works in similar way to the Lush and I'm thinking it will work better because the antenna is bigger and it actually has a light.

Introducing the Kiroo Esca! (Kiroo partnered up with Omibod and now the collaboration has resulted in a vibe that is very similar in shape to the Lush).

I have no idea if the product is any better or how well it works in sound activated mode but since they did collab with Omibod--the most recognized brand--I'm sure it will work great.

This is NOT an affiliate link, I can't seem to get into their affiliate program probably because they know who I am LOL.

https://www.kiiroo.com/products/ohmibod-esca

Name:  S8y7Wj2.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  30.8 KB
    See my post in Verified to learn about an alternative and legitimate way to earn a decent living online.

Lovense toys work on most sites to bring you more money! You can save up to 50% with my referral link.

Want to learn how to splitcam on multiple sites at the same time?
    See my step by step YouTube vid!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hyori View Post
    Iím sorry this all happened. I donít understand why Lovense didnít offer a replacement. Ever since the company rep changed from Eddy about a year ago the service has been in decline plus I think they are messing with my affiliate commissions. I will stop endorsing this company and get out of affiliate marketing altogether. I just donít trust anyone anymore.
    Hyori, I did not purchase the toy from Lovense directly but from a physical toy store. I think I mentioned in my first post, not sure. I live in EU, I did not want to wait the delivery and sending back a toy from Europe would not be a good option for me. So they didnt offer a replacement because it was not a direct purchase, I assume.

My toy was replaced today by the seller. I am still not sure that it was deffective. What I am sure of is that Lovense android version app sucks. Totally. It will connect to some phones, some not. Sometimes it will vibrate permanently in sound mode, sometimes not at all, only once it reacted to sounds properly. Im talking about the replacement now. So I still have issues. I am using it without having the sound mode on for now, just like a decoration in my pants lol.

I wanted it to work for my fun and I have bought it for my fun on cam. There was no fun, so far. Looks like I need an iphone to have it work properly. If they would make their android version better, it would be great since not everyone is using it for integrated sites or with an IOS. Im gonna email them again to complain about the app but I highly doubt that it will help, after their first reply. I never had a CS rep telling me they dont understand a problem explained with screenshots, maybe just SM support lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by seicento View Post
    Hyori, I did not purchase the toy from Lovense directly but from a physical toy store. I think I mentioned in my first post, not sure. I live in EU, I did not want to wait the delivery and sending back a toy from Europe would not be a good option for me. So they didnt offer a replacement because it was not a direct purchase, I assume.

My toy was replaced today by the seller. I am still not sure that it was deffective. What I am sure of is that Lovense android version app sucks. Totally. It will connect to some phones, some not. Sometimes it will vibrate permanently in sound mode, sometimes not at all, only once it reacted to sounds properly. Im talking about the replacement now. So I still have issues. I am using it without having the sound mode on for now, just like a decoration in my pants lol.

I wanted it to work for my fun and I have bought it for my fun on cam. There was no fun, so far. Looks like I need an iphone to have it work properly. If they would make their android version better, it would be great since not everyone is using it for integrated sites or with an IOS. Im gonna email them again to complain about the app but I highly doubt that it will help, after their first reply. I never had a CS rep telling me they dont understand a problem explained with screenshots, maybe just SM support lol.
    I don't like the direction Lovense is headed and don't feel they are going to be successful in the long run with their countless tech issues with Android devices like you say. Their older app worked better with Android, no idea why they decided to change things.

I have done a lot of SEO traffic stuff for them and the links are no longer showing up on my click stats so I'm pretty sure something fishy is going on. I refuse to help them any longer.

I hope you're able to find a good workaround. So sorry about your experience.
    See my post in Verified to learn about an alternative and legitimate way to earn a decent living online.

Lovense toys work on most sites to bring you more money! You can save up to 50% with my referral link.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Hey all, I was wondering, in order to make REALLY good money on a token site, if it's absolutely necessary to purchase one of these toys? I just started camming with my bf on CB and so far we've been having a great time and we've made a few tips, so I definitely think we'll keep it up. I've been looking at the lush vibe for a while now, but I'm a bit nervous since I've got vulvodynia (insanely sensitive/painful vulva) so I usually try to avoid penetrative toys (especially vibes), but it seems like literally EVERY single girl that actually makes money on the site has one!

Not knocking anyone's hustle, I think it's a great way to get tips and I wanna give it a go, but since I can't really insert the toy, I'm worried about how I'd make it work... Are all of the Lovense products penetrative and is there any way I could get around this ? Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong space, I'm very new to SW.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CorieCastles View Post
    Hey all, I was wondering, in order to make REALLY good money on a token site, if it's absolutely necessary to purchase one of these toys? I just started camming with my bf on CB and so far we've been having a great time and we've made a few tips, so I definitely think we'll keep it up. I've been looking at the lush vibe for a while now, but I'm a bit nervous since I've got vulvodynia (insanely sensitive/painful vulva) so I usually try to avoid penetrative toys (especially vibes), but it seems like literally EVERY single girl that actually makes money on the site has one!

Not knocking anyone's hustle, I think it's a great way to get tips and I wanna give it a go, but since I can't really insert the toy, I'm worried about how I'd make it work... Are all of the Lovense products penetrative and is there any way I could get around this ? Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong space, I'm very new to SW.
    I keep the Lush in my panties, not inserting it. I cant spend 6 hours with that inserted )) Or you can get ohmibod, that is more wearable I would say but it eats a lot of batteries and there are no rechargeable ones. If you plan to use Lush with an android device, don't get it.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seicento For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I'm so excited! I've ordered the Lush, Hush, Nora, and Osci! I couldn't decide what to start with so I jumped right in and bought a selection ha!

Can't wait to start using them! Especially after reading all the comments about how good they feel!

I mainly do AW and indie Skype, but plan on getting my ass back on SM in the next week or so.

Any tips would be gratefully received! Xx
    GET PAID DAILY, WITH FANTASTIC SUPPORT ON LOTS OF SITES! PERFECT FOR SPLIT-CAMMERS!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubyfloozy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Maybe itís just me but my lush does nothing for me sexually. Am I the only one? It just doesnít feel good. Iím blessed because a customer bought it for me. It does increase tip traffic but so do certain games. Youíll definitively get your money back plus itís tax deductible. However the ďget you offĒ appeal just isnít there AT ALL for me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Just a head's up that there is a new toy that works in similar way to the Lush and I'm thinking it will work better because the antenna is bigger and it actually has a light.

Introducing the Kiroo Esca! (Kiroo partnered up with Omibod and now the collaboration has resulted in a vibe that is very similar in shape to the Lush).

I have no idea if the product is any better or how well it works in sound activated mode but since they did collab with Omibod--the most recognized brand--I'm sure it will work great.

This is NOT an affiliate link, I can't seem to get into their affiliate program probably because they know who I am LOL.

I really like the idea of a toy that lights up AND vibrates when activated, but I checked this out on the Ohmibod site and it looks like it isn't sound-activated. I also don't get why Streamate doesn't have tip activation with these toys...you have to rely on the sound versus it being hardwired and programmed to respond to tips themselves and not just the noise. Seems like it would make the site and models more money so they're behind the times in that regard for sure.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 637 Posts

So, am I reading right? this toy has nothing to do with Lovense? Then I may be interested. I have an android and got a lemon of a LUSH that shuts off all the time while buried inside. I'm so done with that...

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dust View Post
    I really like the idea of a toy that lights up AND vibrates when activated, but I checked this out on the Ohmibod site and it looks like it isn't sound-activated. I also don't get why Streamate doesn't have tip activation with these toys...you have to rely on the sound versus it being hardwired and programmed to respond to tips themselves and not just the noise. Seems like it would make the site and models more money so they're behind the times in that regard for sure.
    i don't understand how "sound activation" actually works for anyone on streamate unless they're literally sitting there in complete silence and waiting for a tip, which is almost never the case. most girls are at least talking out loud, and a lot of them have music playing, which theoretically should be making the toy vibrate too.

so is everyone with a tip vibe on SM just faking it? not hating on anyone's hustle if that's the case, i'm just curious if any tip vibes *actually* work on streamate.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    So, am I reading right? this toy has nothing to do with Lovense? Then I may be interested. I have an android and got a lemon of a LUSH that shuts off all the time while buried inside. I'm so done with that...
    Yes, this one is made by Kiiroo not Lovense although from my research on sex toys most of them all come from one factory in China. Anyway, I’m guessing from the design that it theoretically should have better connection capabilities. It won’t have the Chrome extension though so you would need to use it in sound activated mode only. I bet CB has an app for it already.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post

so is everyone with a tip vibe on SM just faking it? not hating on anyone's hustle if that's the case, i'm just curious if any tip vibes *actually* work on streamate.
    Read between the dots and you will have your answer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Yes, these toys are gimmicky, stupid and encourage so much misinformation about the female anatomy it's sad but hey, they make money! They feel nice but they won't cause incredible multiple orgasms unless you are genetically gifted with more nerve endings than the average woman.

These toys made me realize that men are very gullible about female pleasure. It's a bit sad and sweet how much they wish to please women. So many men are sex starved.

Does it make me feel guilty about monetizing? Nope. It's just a game, I would think that most well-adjusted men would just think it's fun. There may be some men who enjoy the sadistic aspect of "zapping" but even that is just a performance.

I don't think it's fair of other models to look down on those who use these toys, they are just a tool, just like fetish props or cosplay.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

i don't understand how "sound activation" actually works for anyone on streamate unless they're literally sitting there in complete silence and waiting for a tip, which is almost never the case. most girls are at least talking out loud, and a lot of them have music playing, which theoretically should be making the toy vibrate too.

I've always kind of wondered the exact same thing actually haha. Not hating either. I might start doing the same myself.
    Last edited by Diamond Dust; 02-14-2018 at 03:12 PM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diamond Dust For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 637 Posts

honestly? no, not for me. I do run SM & BC at the same time, so at least it does work while the Bonga guys tip. AND it helps encourage the SM guys to tip when they see me dancing around to Bonga tips. I like to talk too much so on SM it doesn't work. I HATE faking it and a lot of times will just turn on the vibe while I get a tip and feel it that way. ;-)

I might say something like "darn toy...lemme check it.." pick up the phone and tap "vibe" easy fix

I feel guilty, and feel like "faking" it is as bad as acting like I got TAZZED from a cattle prod like .....SOME models do. Flopping around like a fish outta water LOL

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,804 Times in 699 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

I Just bought the Lush and domi .I pray this works,a lot of guys on Streamate been asking for it.FIngers cross it wasn't a waste of money lol.I'll keep yall updated.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbootyjudy1 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbootyjudy1 View Post
    I Just bought the Lush and domi .I pray this works,a lot of guys on Streamate been asking for it.FIngers cross it wasn't a waste of money lol.I'll keep yall updated.
    i got the domi wand a while back when it was being sold as a lovense crowdfunding endeavor on indiegogo, so it was super discounted. i will say it is the most powerful vibrator i've ever had, even more than my wireless hitachi despite it being smaller. it's fantastic, but the battery doesn't seem to last very long.

however, i currently only use it in the regular non-interactive sense. i haven't set up the tip/sound activation or the function for one person to control the toy. i decided i don't like the idea of someone else fully controlling my toy, unless they tip a huge amount to have that additional privilege. i might set it up eventually, but i kind of don't care at this point. it's also a weird toy to use for the free chat tip vibe hustle, since it would look like a big black dildo bulging out of your panties... (either that or you'd have to hold it on the outside. just seems awkward compared to other tip vibes.)

but i'm curious to hear how the the domi works out for you, if you set it up for interactivity.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,804 Times in 699 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

i got the domi wand a while back when it was being sold as a lovense crowdfunding endeavor on indiegogo, so it was super discounted. i will say it is the most powerful vibrator i've ever had, even more than my wireless hitachi despite it being smaller. it's fantastic, but the battery doesn't seem to last very long.

however, i currently only use it in the regular non-interactive sense. i haven't set up the tip/sound activation or the function for one person to control the toy. i decided i don't like the idea of someone else fully controlling my toy, unless they tip a huge amount to have that additional privilege. i might set it up eventually, but i kind of don't care at this point. it's also a weird toy to use for the free chat tip vibe hustle, since it would look like a big black dildo bulging out of your panties... (either that or you'd have to hold it on the outside. just seems awkward compared to other tip vibes.)

but i'm curious to hear how the the domi works out for you, if you set it up for interactivity.
    I Loveeeeeeeee my Hitachi for my personal pleasure.LOL i was hoping i can use the domi in the bedroom while my dude is hitting it from the back. (too much info lol) It would be an added bonus on cam.I will only use the domi during privates.Because it seems like one hell of a toy .I dont want my clit being numb all the time using it online.The Lush is gonna be the one i use during gold show countdowns and teasing the guys

32. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbootyjudy1 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbootyjudy1 View Post
    I Loveeeeeeeee my Hitachi for my personal pleasure.LOL i was hoping i can use the domi in the bedroom while my dude is hitting it from the back. (too much info lol) It would be an added bonus on cam.I will only use the domi during privates.Because it seems like one hell of a toy .I dont want my clit being numb all the time using it online.The Lush is gonna be the one i use during gold show countdowns and teasing the guys
    hahaha, not TMI for me! i use the domi in my off-cam sex life and it's amazing. it's the perfect size/weight for the exact position you mentioned, lol. enjoy!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So what do you think? Which one is better? Lush or esca? I have lush right now but my antena is broken (still working but it doesn't look good ) but I want to buy new one and I am wondering...lush or esca? I work with streamate and chaturbate

Thanks

Has anyone ever used a Doctor Whale by sistalk? It has good reviews on Amazon and a lush is unfortunately a bit out of my budget right now https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...A3IKVDLQ9&th=1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

That sistalk looks HUGE! If the pictures are to scale you might as well just shove your cellphone into your vag instead.

Even though I no longer endorse Lovense, it is still the only company that has the Chrome extension that works on multiple sites and with multiple devices. When they work, they work well enough.

If you are only on Streamate, you can technically use any sound activated toy. It doesn’t have to be a Lovense.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,606 Times in 1,370 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    honestly? no, not for me. I do run SM & BC at the same time, so at least it does work while the Bonga guys tip. AND it helps encourage the SM guys to tip when they see me dancing around to Bonga tips. I like to talk too much so on SM it doesn't work. I HATE faking it and a lot of times will just turn on the vibe while I get a tip and feel it that way. ;-)

I might say something like "darn toy...lemme check it.." pick up the phone and tap "vibe" easy fix

I feel guilty, and feel like "faking" it is as bad as acting like I got TAZZED from a cattle prod like .....SOME models do. Flopping around like a fish outta water LOL
    I have these two puffs infront of my fire place and the tops come off of them so i hooked up a portable speaker to my computer and put it in the box right against my phone on the lovenese app on sound vibrate. I have to turn down the sensitivity and turn computer volume way way up but it works really well.

I had to fake it for a week cause my lush broke for no reason whats so ever and I was waiting for them to send a new one and I hated faking it, its much more fun to have it on know when guys are tipping and I dont mean in a sexual way cause like others have said it doesnt make me orgasm or anything but I like that we are interactive with one another.

Also I live in Spain, ordered direct from the site and they sent it from Amazon. When it broke they just sent me a brand new one super quick and stress free.

Thanks

So I just bought the Lush and Nora off the license website. Did I fuck up by not getting the cam model versions? Should I send them back and reorder?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Maybe I was dreaming...but I thought there was a toy that you could program to go off only to a specific sound. Did I see that somewhere or am I dreaming? lol

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast