Thread: Are all Streamate privates watched by someone employed by streamate?

Thanks

Default Are all Streamate privates watched by someone employed by streamate?

I recently had a private where my customers phone feature wasnt working so he asked me to call him and I did, blocking my number of course. I did it discreetly, however, does anyone think I could get in trouble for this? I appreciate any feedback, thanks! Xoxo

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 Times in 1,626 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: Are all Streamate privates watched by someone employed by streamate?

Yes it is forbidden to exchange personal contact information on SM. That is clearly stated in their Code of Conduct. So to answer the question. Yes your could get in trouble which would mean either having your account suspended or closed and all payment owing withheld.

You should go and read their code of conduct straight away so you know for youself what you are not allowed to do on Streamate.

Thanks

Default Re: Are all Streamate privates watched by someone employed by streamate?

Thank you for the response ... I wonder what chances are of them watching the private and determining that. Especially since I dialed the number off camera and discreetly. ??

Thanks

Default Monitoring on Streamate

Does anyone know how closely the private and exclusive sessions are monitored? Thanxxx!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 Times in 1,627 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

There is no need to open a new thread for every question u have about Streamate, seriously... yes they monitor everything like any other cam site, if u slipped & did something against the rules u can be either caught or lucky not to get caught. Just pay attention to site rules and if u have questions about SM u can ask in the Streamate Thread, good luck.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Monitoring on Streamate

Idk.

But don't do anything you're not supposed to do, if that's what you're worried about...
    Trying to get my shit together... *_*

Thanks
    Thanked 2,314 Times in 796 Posts

Damn girl! NEVER do that! I have guys all the time asking me to do that. NO fuckin' way. Don't let any custie make you do that. I get heated when guys ask lame crap like that. Also, keep in mind, Big Brother is ALWAYS watching. Cover your ass, read the performer manual, read the code of conduct. READ the streamate thread here. all your questions are answered there.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you SO much for the support, I know I probably sound like a rambling idiot but I am just nervous that I will get in trouble for this. NO customer is EVER worth this trouble and headache EVER! Do girls usually find out if they are in trouble shortly after they mess up...or can it be months down the road? Any experience is so appreciated right now.

-There is no price on peace of mind.

Much Love to you All !

Thanks

the times I've heard of a model being suspended, it happened right away. Relax, be the boss of your room, follow the rules and everything will be fine. Also, the Streamate thread here is good reading. A lot of your questions, and you'll have a lot, are answered there. Anything that's not in the manual or the code of conduct is in the Streamate Thread. It taught me everything. Seems that each newbie to the forum asks the same questions about ever 50 to 70 pages. LOL

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have to say I am moved by your caring response to me (a newbie). Really means a lot! XOXOXO

14. The Following User Says Thank You to amber_lala For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yeah, thank goodness for stripperweb. Funny, since I've been reading this forum it does seem like the same questions are asked AND answered every 50 to 70 pages. LOL I know how it feels, I was a newbie once. (now I have to learn about myfreecams) Vanessa with Streamate recruiting has some informative videos on youtube too. Just search it on youtube.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Excellent! <3 <3 <3