Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The ultimate $4,000 a week challenge

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Default Re: The ultimate $4,000 a week challenge

Coco... you keep asking how much models charge per min and none of that matters. When i was new my prices were 3.99/4.99 but i worked 60hrs per week. My first check from Sm was $2300. I know models on sm who charge 3.99 to 5.99 and they stay in private/exclusive. What matters is getting online and building your cam business. Cam treats you how you treat it. You have to treat it as a business because if you treat it as a side hustle you will get side hustle money! Put the hours in and build your business.

Going to try my very best to get to as close as i can to $4000 this week. Only working half day Saturday so we will see how close i can get.
    Monday $760.95
    Tuesday $776.90=$1537.85

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Redcandy For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,219 Times in 907 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I watched the videos and he talks about your "why" shouldnt be for money. Like it should be for accomplishing your dream but my dream is not to be the best web cam girl or anything. My "why" is I want lots of money. I can break it down into all kinds of other ideas like owning my own house, knowing I can retire etc etc etc but is this okay or am I missing the point?

How are all of you reading this?
    "In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders." - Sheryl Sandberg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,576 Times in 2,135 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by DeepThoughts View Post
    I watched the videos and he talks about your "why" shouldnt be for money. Like it should be for accomplishing your dream but my dream is not to be the best web cam girl or anything. My "why" is I want lots of money. I can break it down into all kinds of other ideas like owning my own house, knowing I can retire etc etc etc but is this okay or am I missing the point?

I think in our line of work its totally fine to have the "why" be for money...because that's kinda the only thing you get from this job that is tangible and that can be converted into other things. I think that in our case we must focus on the money when we are hustling for it, but have plans for it, plans that we work on as it comes in etc, whether that be stacking it up or putting it towards something else.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Your why should be bigger then money..For me Money is a motivator but motivation will take you only so far. Just thinking about making money aint going to get me out of bed when i only had 5 to 6 hrs sleep.. But my Why will! My why is Paying my home off in 36 mths. My Why is saving $6000 to $7000 per month.. My Why is paying all my bills up til 2019! Thats "why" i go to sleep at 6am and get back up at noon... Im getting 6 hrs sleep and working 10 to 12hrs 6 to 7 days per week. My Why is i can only depend on me. If i fail aint no calvery coming to save me. If i cant pay my bills i have no one to call for help. One sure why to get back on your feet is to miss 2 car payments ...then your ass will be walking. Thats my why!

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Redcandy For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

^^RC This is what Im talking about. This is What I wanted to hear! My Why is to post on the $4000 per week challenge and crush it!

Im at $1530.24 So Im gonna shoot for the stars!

Also Thank you so much RC. We need more of you on this site!
    Last edited by DeepThoughts; 09-06-2017 at 02:52 PM.
    "In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders." - Sheryl Sandberg

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,247 Times in 3,741 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

^^RC This is what Im talking about. This is What I wanted to hear! My Why is to post on the $4000 per week challenge and crush it!

Im at $1530.24 So Im gonna shoot for the stars!

Also Thank you so much RC. We need more of you on this site!
    Once upon a time we did but many of them got chased off because they got tired of being accused of show boating and bragging. I will always be a champion for the underdog but I really think a balance of different perspectives and experiences is greatly needed around here. For far too long the scale has been weighed down with negativity and uncertainty. I am so ready for it to start swinging back in the opposite direction. Bring on the good vibes please.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,940 Times in 564 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by h0ttie View Post
    9. not checking earnings till i did my hours....wouldn't want to get discouraged if i wasnt doing as well as normal, and wouldn't want to quit if i already made more than usual.
    10. getting ready fast! i gave myself 1 hour from waking up to be online. theres only so many hours in a day and if you are going to work a bunch, get enough sleep, and keep the same schedule you can't waste time.
    9 and 10 omg!!
    Actually 10 is still a huge problem of mine... sometimes I wonder where are the hours passing so fast, while I procrastinate, getting ready for work! I do my best to not repeat this mistake all the time.
    And 9... oh my... good advice!

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Redcandy View Post
    Coco... you keep asking how much models charge per min and none of that matters. When i was new my prices were 3.99/4.99 but i worked 60hrs per week. My first check from Sm was $2300. I know models on sm who charge 3.99 to 5.99 and they stay in private/exclusive. What matters is getting online and building your cam business. Cam treats you how you treat it. You have to treat it as a business because if you treat it as a side hustle you will get side hustle money! Put the hours in and build your business.

Going to try my very best to get to as close as i can to $4000 this week. Only working half day Saturday so we will see how close i can get.
    Monday $760.95
    Tuesday $776.90=$1537.85
    Wednesday $ 280.47
    Thursday $ 600.72.. at $ 2419.04
    Wednesday was wack..geeezz Got only tomorrow to work and half day Saturday.. earnings will be in the $3000s this week. But i thank Elohim!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redcandy For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Okay I didnt make it but Im still in this thing. Want to do it again next week and make $4000!

Mon $281.78
    tue $681.63
    wed $177.86
    thu $285.55
    fri $91.21
    Sat. $216.16
    Plus 1000 Euros

so about $2800 cause Difference in currencies. I logged about 25 hours and I really should be able to double those hours no problem so hopefully that will me I double my income!

RedCandy You are Boss!

PS I also got a bunch of gifts from Fans cause I have a birthday sneaking up but I'm only counting Cash for this thread. Happy Camming everyone!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I made $761 Friday.. it was very slow on sm ...worked sm from noon to 5pm...then did indy til 6am in the morning.. At $ 3180.. working today to get $120 more..will report back tonight.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,136 Times in 2,055 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by h0ttie View Post
    9. not checking earnings till i did my hours....wouldn't want to get discouraged if i wasnt doing as well as normal, and wouldn't want to quit if i already made more than usual.
    This this this. A lot of times refusing to look at the clock or my earnings and just relying on a phone alarm to tell me when to log off results in really good shifts.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 444 Posts

Adore threads like this and seeing it on the front page all the time as it reminds me what is possible if I just start putting in 12 hour shifts again. I so want to be back to my old day-to-day earnings but life seems to want to sabotage my plans at the moment. I'm going to strive for $2000 again next week and hope to be posting in this thread very soon.

I have no idea who Red is but she has always inspired me to push harder week in week out even when camming is particularly slow. Thanks Red!

Adultwork Streamate Twitter
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Made $220 Today .... Ending week at $3400.. I want a nap so bad but regular paid for skype show so i have to stay up til he gets home. Going to treat myself to some gummy bears while i wait. Hoping for a sugar rush.. Hurricane is bring 60mph winds here and heavy rain so not sure what next week goal will be if i lose electricity.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Um. Im in sure why not!! Kind of hard with my part time hour ass... lul.

might go back.. might not.. I dunno

Name:  earning.png
Views: 331
Size:  14.5 KB
    Last edited by LittleSexBunny; 09-10-2017 at 02:30 AM.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LittleSexBunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I'm starting at the $2k thread this week, but this is my ultimate goal, so if I manage to pass $2k, I'll come here and post the rest of the way.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I've broken my goal of 200/day for a month now... working this up each month. September 300/day, October 400/day and finally in November 500/day which is the same as $4000 a week!

Started on just Adultwork & Manyvids, doing AW, MV & Streamate now!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to HaileyCams For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

So the goal is 600 tonight. Not looking forward to it lol. Better start getting ready.... ugh. Lol. Im digging this thread though!! Threads like this help me bank. Someone mentioned there used to be a lot more of this, but it was often seen as bragging so those girls quit posting... thats so true because i was one of them. Having threads like this help me show up to work, keep me motivated, and force me to watch my earnings. So lets keep the thread going!!!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LittleSexBunny For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I look at this interview alot of motivation.. Its a old interview but motivates me everytime to put the hours in.

You JUST won #1 chathost of the year for Streamate at the Xbiz awards! Congrats! You seem to be Streamates‘ almost non official spokesperson, you were even in their TV commercial! Can you talk about your role and involvement with the company?

I was recruited to Streamate a few years ago and was told how Streamate would be the place for me to build a career in cam that would take me to the next level. I was promised more paying traffic then I had ever seen on a site before and that was it… I went for it! I made over $6,000 my first week. I know it sounds like thats not possible, but it IS! One of the main problems with cam girls is they treat the job like a hobby and spend all their time screwing around looking for underpaid shoots.

They work 2 hours every other day and expect to make $300,000.00. Not going to happen, here or anywhere. Then they spend all their time complaining about money… lol, I dont understand the mentality. I put my energy and focus into being a success and didn’t stop. I work 60 hours a week from my studio and make an very comfortable mid six figure income, just from live cam.

Here is the full interview
    https://sailortwift.com/2011/02/16/b...ayda-diamonde/

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Redcandy For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I wanna quit... LOL... not gonna... HANGING IN THERE!!! the night is young

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Man, I just climbed back on cam and its dead AF...I have $441 left to make though if I'm going to smash this goal so I'm sticking to it.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Ugh. I can't pull this off this week. Was forced to take yesterday off. I had a 4 hour drive and 5 hour Dr appointment.... without sleep from camming night before. I'm well rested and will be there tonight. I can probably do 3k, tho I am not going to cam silly. I got so tired I drove off with my phone on top of my car few days ago lol. If I need a break so be it. Good luck to everyone else tho!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 Times in 1,049 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

get some rest LSB! There is always next week!

I will make the most of the last days of the week, but had some sort of allergic reaction to my new spongetampons! It hurts like hell, burning feeling on top of having sharkweek and backpain... so I have been taking some days off too =(

Goin g to treat those last days as preperation for next week
    You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar

"Be thankful for the troubles of your job. They provide about half your income Robert R. Updegraff

OVERALL Process Money 24 jan - 21 june (Update: 5 march)

38. The Following User Says Thank You to IvyRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Hi I would like to learn from you something. I with my mini-goal of 10€ daily (seriously ;P ) .. I non-nude one.. with only one site right now.. I am thinking what if I could eventually hit 100$ daily? I would be the happiest one if i could make it cause in my country 3000$ monthly from camwork equals about 4 months of regular full time office job. I would like to ask you girls for an advice cause I see you have long years of experience, you are all so motivated, disciplined and strong so.. I am sorry for asking here in wrong place, but maybe you could have for me some advices how to organize it, to be in able to hit 100$ daily.

I believe in me and I know that IT IS possible for me even if I am BBW , non-nude (so far) and almost 40yrs old ass. ;P and also.. no native english speaker but still .. I believe in me. So the optimistic wave is there, just the wisdom is at the moment somewhere on holidays ;P So I ask you for a sincere advice.

I wish you all 4000$ and more every week!
    Last edited by Kruna; 09-13-2017 at 11:16 PM.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Kruna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,226 Times in 3,383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kruna View Post
    Hi I would like to learn from you something. I with my mini-goal of 10€ daily (seriously ;P ) .. I non-nude one.. with only one site right now.. I am thinking what if I could eventually hit 100$ daily? I would be the happiest one if i could make it cause in my country 3000$ monthly from camwork equals about 4 months of regular full time office job. I would like to ask you girls for an advice cause I see you have long years of experience, you are all so motivated, disciplined and strong so.. I am sorry for asking here in wrong place, but maybe you could have for me some advices how to organize it, to be in able to hit 100$ daily.

I believe in me and I know that IT IS possible for me even if I am BBW , non-nude (so far) and almost 40yrs old ass. ;P and also.. no native english speaker but still .. I believe in me. So the optimistic wave is there, just the wisdom is at the moment somewhere on holidays ;P So I ask you for a sincere advice.

I wish you all 4000$ and more every week!
    I'm nowhere near 4000 (yet) but if I wanted to do only non-nude I would study fetishes and probably concentrate on that and domme type camming and change my profile to attract fetish guys and submissive guys looking for domination type shows.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234