Page 411 of 412 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412 LastLast
Results 10,251 to 10,275 of 10290

Thread: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

Thanks

Default Re: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

Well members already spoiled after lot of contests and not hurry to undress me in paid chat,they're just sitting as on myfreecams and waiting for someone tip and get mad when I do not show any nudity in free chat.Year ago guys knew that they should go to pvt,but with all these contests they try to cheat,wait for tipper and avoid paid area.If this contest would be full with totally nudity it would be a help later when guys may stop pay at all and wait for free nudity.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to XSelinex For This Useful Post:

BFX

Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 Times in 517 Posts

I miss the days when streamate was just streamate. A nice clean site with trifling models trolling each other.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Anyone else having a very very very very slow week on SM or is it just me ? last week was good, this week ughhhh

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lovely_charlie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely_charlie View Post
    Anyone else having a very very very very slow week on SM or is it just me ? last week was good, this week ughhhh
    last night wasn't HORRIBLE, but tonight was totally dead for me. I already planned on this week being so so since I took my busiest night off for vacation, but if the rest of the week is like tonight I wish I would have said fuck it and continued my vacation

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamiliam View Post
    last night wasn't HORRIBLE, but tonight was totally dead for me. I already planned on this week being so so since I took my busiest night off for vacation, but if the rest of the week is like tonight I wish I would have said fuck it and continued my vacation
    im just going to stay the fuck on the rest of the week and hope it pays off

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lovely_charlie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely_charlie View Post
    Yes! Last week was great. Last night was okay thanks to one guy but Monday I made $5. So frustrating!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 646 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio Girl View Post
    Yes! Last week was great. Last night was okay thanks to one guy but Monday I made $5. So frustrating!
    I made a whopping $8 :/. There was almost no traffic but what there was was rude freeloaders

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,599 Times in 1,016 Posts

^^^ Same here ladies, is terrible, is dead simply! No business, it feels like i am invisible, thank god is not just me cause i started to freak out it's me only or so, i mean is not good that u too experience this but glad its not my fault, i always start to doubt myself when its this bad.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,187 Times in 781 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    ^^^ Same here ladies, is terrible, is dead simply! No business, it feels like i am invisible, thank god is not just me cause i started to freak out it's me only or so, i mean is not good that u too experience this but glad its not my fault, i always start to doubt myself when its this bad.
    Same!!!! I tend to take it personally.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

me too, and sometimes dont log in for weeks, but not this time, stay online girls, there are a few payers out there, who make it worth it in the end

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lovely_charlie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I made a whopping $8 :/. There was almost no traffic but what there was was rude freeloaders
    Sounds similar to my night. I had plenty of traffic, but a weirdly high percentage of rude freeloaders, people asking/demanding things I expressly state in my profile I don't do, and one who did take me exclusive because my wireless mouse froze when I tried to decline it was an asshole. I've never declined an Exclusive before, but he was demanding and rude from the moment he entered my room. Not cool.

I logged off after about 50 minutes because it was putting me in a bitchy, angry mood and I don't want my customers to see that. Unless they're into humiliation, but those ones need to take me Exclusive if they want my inner bitch to come out

Hoping tomorrow is better for all of us!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serena113 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Is due to this Football Championship, my opinion. A few days more and it's done.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to BFX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've noticed too that not so much fetish guys on site as it was before,no one even ask about footfetish,leather,bellyfetish,sph,joi,and it's a huge cut of my income.Only left very rare boobsfetishists so all I got it show boobs,show pussy and fast fuck yourself,as they're not interested in any fetishes.
    Also they moan that my 2.49 for pvt and 2.99 too expensive,so I had 2.49 because it was good for them before and in pvt was more than one.
    Now good if one guy come in pvt after sitting 10-20 mins in free chat and staring at me,but not for too long.They even dare to tell that they're got to condition in the free gold shows,so they're came in pvt for two mins almost ready to cum on my face.I miss my shifts when I had a lot of long fetish exclusives and now it become to fast masturbate,they won't teasing at all,even get angry on it,only hurry get naked and fuck,so much exhausting and upsetting.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XSelinex For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BadBitch View Post
    Same!!!! I tend to take it personally.
    I guess is normal to take it personally because IT IS personally in our perception for the ones that cam for many years now, i compare things with the past and think i got old, ugly or fat (i gained weight compared to when i started), i think i did better money because i was young, slim and beautiful and now i am not anymore, 'that's why they dont come to me anymore' i think.

I know it cant be really true just partially but i cant help to think of it like this because i have terms to compare to how i was when i started.
    A model who is starting now or started recently or not long ago dont have this issue to feel she changed over time.
    This is me at least and my perception and as we know & was proven scientifically few years ago, truth is relative and personal, reality itself does not exist but reality is our perception seen and felt with our own consciousness.
    At the end of my 4.5 hrs shift a guy came in and saved my day otherwise i would have made peanuts, at least i went to bed happy and relaxed.
    Pheww!!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I guess is normal to take it personally because IT IS personally in our perception for the ones that cam for many years now, i compare things with the past and think i got old, ugly or fat (i gained weight compared to when i started), i think i did better money because i was young, slim and beautiful and now i am not anymore, 'that's why they dont come to me anymore' i think.

I know it cant be really true just partially but i cant help to think of it like this because i have terms to compare to how i was when i started.
    A model who is starting now or started recently or not long ago dont have this issue to feel she changed over time.
    This is me at least and my perception and as we know & was proven scientifically few years ago, truth is relative and personal, reality itself does not exist but reality is our perception seen and felt with our own consciousness.
    At the end of my 4.5 hrs shift a guy came in and saved my day otherwise i would have made peanuts, at least i went to bed happy and relaxed.
    Pheww!!
    I know personally it’s hard not to take it personally but try not to let the negative thoughts get to you. I have seen some ladies absolutely banking who are much older and BBW. As a matter of fact, there’s is a “dirty old granny” persona on another site who can get away with charging much more than a lot of others on one of my sites. She appears to be mid 60s, almost SSBW and this woman banks. Her placement is often much higher than the typical “young hot girl next door” and I am quite envious of her lol.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KiaraK For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^^^ True indeed, as I said is a matter of perception, that woman has the confidence that sells, the way she feels inside matters, I work on things here and do my best on cam, I also had a total histerectomy surgery last year and this is not helping with the way I feel as a woman, it hit me hard on my confidence when I was finally just getting over with the issues I had regarding cam work. Ty for support xxx

32. The Following User Says Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

BFX

Thanks
    Thanked 2,187 Times in 781 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Pheww!!
    It's totally NOT you! The quality of customers has gone DOWN!

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Checked my tags last night. One was "2 expensive". I find that absolutely hilarious especially since I lowered my prices for the summer. Too bad that guy cannot afford anything higher than $4.99/6.99 per min.

Wait until the fall when my prices go back up! Mwah ha ha ha!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to BiancaNorwood For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BiancaNorwood View Post
    Checked my tags last night. One was "2 expensive". I find that absolutely hilarious especially since I lowered my prices for the summer. Too bad that guy cannot afford anything higher than $4.99/6.99 per min.

Wait until the fall when my prices go back up! Mwah ha ha ha!
    Seems they can`t afford even 2.49/2.99 because I`ve got expensive tag too.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XSelinex For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,496 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Same here!.. you know me.. it's been 16 yrs.. older and fatter and sick..lol feel the same way..

Pheww!!
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^^^ Yes, i think we are the very few on this forum camming for these many years, it's hard to understand when u dont carry the same experience. Be blessed! You, me, everyone!

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Alll day only got 2 pvts cause traffic sucked, and i lost BOTH of them because c2c isnt working.....yet again. Get your shit together, SM, this is ridiculous. Goddamn it im so mad.

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DahliaSimone View Post
    Alll day only got 2 pvts cause traffic sucked, and i lost BOTH of them because c2c isnt working.....yet again. Get your shit together, SM, this is ridiculous. Goddamn it im so mad.
    I am fuming myself here, this guy tried several times to send me his cam and was not able to, it was working before with him so not his issue but SM's issue, he stayed in exclusive (thank god!) but he was frustrated same like i was, luckily he is a nice young guy that adores me, i got lucky this week with him cause he really saved my week, god bless him!

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,097 Times in 1,215 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Yeah even Im seeing that my clients are unable to cam or have to switch browsers or even computers to make it work. I always expect it to not work when they are a new client but some of my regulars who have zero issues havent been able to upload the cam.

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,923 Times in 5,319 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot

Quote Originally Posted by DahliaSimone View Post
    I am fuming myself here, this guy tried several times to send me his cam and was not able to, it was working before with him so not his issue but SM's issue, he stayed in exclusive (thank god!) but he was frustrated same like i was, luckily he is a nice young guy that adores me, i got lucky this week with him cause he really saved my week, god bless him!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThoughts View Post
    Yeah even Im seeing that my clients are unable to cam or have to switch browsers or even computers to make it work. I always expect it to not work when they are a new client but some of my regulars who have zero issues havent been able to upload the cam.
    Same here.
    I've lost at least HALF of my income because guys leave when they aren't able to get their camera​ to turn on!
    With an already summer slowdown, it's super frustrating.
    *Showing us their dick, is such a MAJOR part of the Streamate experience, ( or a horny guy experience in general), you'd think SM would fix the glitch.
    Truly sad.

"NEVER CAST YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE."

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post: