Page 429 of 501 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,725 of 12519

Thread: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

Thanks

Default Re: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    You are NOT the only one. That's why I refused to make videos on sites which I provide live shows. Nothing infuriates me more than guys stop in say to 'I watched your videos, so hot' and not spend. My fear would be if I sell videos, they'll spend less on live shows or stop spending altogether.

I see no point of offering $1 GS ANNNNNNND give away for free hundreds and thousands of videos.
    Yes! I get asked about videos on SM all the time. I'm not putting them on there. SM is my camming site only. I have two other sites for videos. If they really want the videos, it's not that hard to find me. I don't judge other chicks on what they do but I think it's crazy to offer the world for these gold shows when they are already a great bargain.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,027 Times in 1,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I've never once shown as using audio or HD, etc on my stats page regardless. I've messaged support numerous times over the years and just got the copy and paste response about using the encoder
    You mean u stream with the encoder and still dont have that parameters to Yes?!
    I know i sound like SM but why so?!
    You know what they say: strong pc, fast connection, good equipment including camera, encoder is a must, so on.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,067 Times in 5,534 Posts

Same. I won't even answer when they asked. I focus on keeping their dick hard which doesn't take much and draining their wallets, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio Girl View Post
    Yes! I get asked about videos on SM all the time. I'm not putting them on there. SM is my camming site only. I have two other sites for videos. If they really want the videos, it's not that hard to find me. I don't judge other chicks on what they do but I think it's crazy to offer the world for these gold shows when they are already a great bargain.
    I have absolutely no desire to fit in with cunts.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    ^^^ I dont geoblock cause i dont have a member account to check on my placement and feed, i often found myself on page 6 then i looked up ranking page and i saw it said NO HD, NO Sound, NO Wide screen!!! so i had to reset session and get back to my usual spot.
    Even now when typing i checked up my placement and i am way behind for no apparent reason as my parameters are all Excellent in Ranking page, i stream with a little over 2000kb/sec, fps are 30 and no dropped frames.
    I hope it'll fix itself at a point cause i reset the session and still the same, way behind on page 5-6 as this morning was on page 2!!
    Yeah, I ve seen no HD from time to time on my rankings as well and then it s back, the No Sound im seeing it more often.

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginnyyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,116 Times in 936 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

You mean u stream with the encoder and still dont have that parameters to Yes?!
    I know i sound like SM but why so?!
    You know what they say: strong pc, fast connection, good equipment including camera, encoder is a must, so on.
    I cannot use the encoder where I am currently but even when I could it made no difference in how I was listed. I've always had audio regardless and it's never shown either when I check the stats page.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

For me, I think the Audio not enabled stuff in my rankings comes from streaming from browser. I don t remember seeing this bug when I was using SMB, FMLE or OBS. The moment I quit OBS and migrated to the broswer only, it bounced me from page 2to way behind, but I m multitasking and splitting so I wouldn t feel it as much.

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

May I vent about the fact that I can't even vent yet because I'm /still/ not verified? Boleyn Models was the only site that seemed to be able to read my ID and everywhere else has been a nightmare.
    Favourite thread on SW: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...e-heard-on-cam

Indiebill https://beta.getindiebill.com/go?rcm=q4z6h8 has 85% payout and is affiliated with Boleyn Models https://admin.boleynmodels.com/ref?p...Token=NTEwOQ== plus you can also do this for passive earnings

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    May I vent about the fact that I can't even vent yet because I'm /still/ not verified? Boleyn Models was the only site that seemed to be able to read my ID and everywhere else has been a nightmare.
    Oh hello and a warm welcome It took 48 hs to approve me when I signed up. Hold in there and good luck

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Streamate, you owe me $39 for a VPN. I bought it to check my feed every so often on a non camming laptop just so I could be aware of any glitches in real time or so. Thought I am not geoblocked, my country is one of the several countries who cannot access SM at all.

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyyy View Post
    Streamate, you owe me $39 for a VPN. I bought it to check my feed every so often on a non camming laptop just so I could be aware of any glitches in real time or so. Thought I am not geoblocked, my country is one of the several countries who cannot access SM at all.
    i had to buy one also lol.

for other reasons though... i feel ya

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleSexBunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,027 Times in 1,174 Posts

^^^ Puffin browser for PC or phone is free and does the job pretty well ����

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Anyone notice the geo restriction block not working for them? I used to google my cam name and not see my streamate page and now itís the second one when i do a google search.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

^^^ Puffin browser for PC or phone is free and does the job pretty well ����
    Got Private Internet Access. An admin from another camming site who fixed some settings on my back then new PC 3years ago recommended to me when he saw I was using the shitty HotspotShield. I like it so far. Already installed it on 5devices )

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginnyyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 411 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by JustineA View Post
    Question about being paid by SM working under a rep: My $$$ is sent to rep(virtual studio), who pays me. Is $$$ sent to them in my name or theirs? Being paid from my performer account it should arrive in my name ? Thx
    Why do you ask? Are you having issues with your studio? The only other thing I could think of is that you were trying to tax dodge, but I don't want to accuse you of that.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,871 Times in 5,956 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot

Screenshot 2018-10-10 15.45.13.png
    Normally I would block someone who asks me to do this, but I felt his frustration, and I just had to keep telling him no. Look, he even got disconnected and tried AGAIN to convince me to use Facetime. Desperate to show me his cock and to watch him cum.
    This goes on every time I'm in a session. I think the site is broken. or at least the c2c option is.
    In the 8 solid years I've been on SM, I have never experienced this. ALL the time. Some of the time, yes, but EVERY SINGLE TIME? So sad to see this site, (and my income) go down so dramatically.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    Normally I would block someone who asks me to do this, but I felt his frustration, and I just had to keep telling him no. Look, he even got disconnected and tried AGAIN to convince me to use Facetime. Desperate to show me his cock and to watch him cum.
    This goes on every time I'm in a session. I think the site is broken. or at least the c2c option is.
    In the 8 solid years I've been on SM, I have never experienced this. ALL the time. Some of the time, yes, but EVERY SINGLE TIME? So sad to see this site, (and my income) go down so dramatically.
    Same here. Some cams work some dont, mostly when they try in exclusive, works, is weird. But today im having a lot of tech issues plus zero traffic, aahhh and also a lot of User conections when they leave my room.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to AcidYellow For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    as much as it sucks, I would personally block in this instance just because I'm overly paranoid of a guy repeating a word like "FaceTime" over and over again. I would worry it could trigger some auto bot/algorithm to think I'm trying to go off site and thus give me an instant suspension. I've had to block a few guys who have good intentions but insist on going off the site so things work better. I'm not going to take the chance of even discussing it on a SM chat.

In my experience the Microsoft Edge browser seems to be the most reliable/stable for c2c.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,457 Times in 1,167 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Last time I cammed on SM I got an exclusive within 10 mins of being in free chat with a nice guy that seemed to wanna talk about horror movies only to have him kicked of twice & he didn't return after I haven't worked on there since. Nobody fucks with my coin.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 345 Posts

had a seemingly nice guy go exclusive and play for 10 minutes before he decided to ask if i would meet up. ugh. such a mood killer. i tried to play it off flirty but sternly, and ultimately he logged off and gave me a bad rating. i blocked him and emailed tech support to get the bad rating removed, and to block him from the site in general. lame. :/

throughout the night i was dodging all kinds of dating/meet up questions in free chat. i seriously hate that white labels are apparently still allowed to advertise as if we are part of a dating site, particularly in the age of fosta-sesta. i truly think that kind of false advertising should be forbidden.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyyy View Post
    If you have set the setting that only people with accounts with credit cards can view you, that would also prevent you from seeing yourself. I can't see myself for that reason. Also, try Opera browser. It has a built in VPN with unlimited data use. (You have to turn it on). I used to pay for a VPN service to view certain sites, but it stopped working in my country, now I use Opera and it works like a dream - for free. If that doesn't work, try Tunnelbear. You can have a free account with 500MB data limit per month, which might be enough for your task.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,871 Times in 5,956 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot

Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post
    as much as it sucks, I would personally block in this instance just because I'm overly paranoid of a guy repeating a word like "FaceTime" over and over again. I would worry it could trigger some auto bot/algorithm to think I'm trying to go off site and thus give me an instant suspension. I've had to block a few guys who have good intentions but insist on going off the site so things work better. I'm not going to take the chance of even discussing it on a SM chat.

In my experience the Microsoft Edge browser seems to be the most reliable/stable for c2c.
    Yes, I agree. ^ I'm going to tell guys to use that. Is it available on phones and tablets and iPads too?
    That's why I initially screenshot him. I take a screenshot when any guy tries to take me off site, or if he asks for anything against site rules.
    Then I have proof, and sm will also have the recording of what I said in return. I said no, and that I've never even heard of that. I never even repeated the word back to him.
    If they say anything in free chat about Skype or Kik, etc, that's an immediate block.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Usually guys don't even bother telling me what issues they're having, but this guy is saying Streamate is totally broke

FixItSM.jpg

This could also explain all the random ins and outs

34. The Following User Says Thank You to innocentindian For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by innocentindian View Post
    Usually guys don't even bother telling me what issues they're having, but this guy is saying Streamate is totally broke

FixItSM.jpg

This could also explain all the random ins and outs
    Something is going on, that's for sure. Couldn't get a single join into any of my gold shows. I was told from regular customers that they couldn't give gold and that it was glitchy. So, no telling. In this instance I'm thinking some hardcore maintenance is going on. Fingers crossed it gets better so we can all bank!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I really hope so I've managed to get 34 dollars all week and that's adding in an extra 6 hour night shift I usually hit my goal just on my UK day times as I have a fair few usa regs that come on late night for them but this week I lost my biggest whale 3 times he attempted to take me exclusive couldn't even tip me for my room getting emptied each time he tried said sorry this site is killing his mood off he went I pray to cam gods he comes back he alone is like 30% of my monthly income at least sometimes he literally covers my goal alone

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ari_star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,888 Times in 660 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

I wish theyd fucking fix C2C....it costs me SO MANY shows. Seriously, just lost my first excl. of the day because its not working. I just dont understand why SM refuses to fix their broken site.....

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post: