Page 1 of 308 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 850 Posts

Default STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

Hi everyone, please feel free to discuss in here all Streamate issues like Slowness, Deadness, Venting, Complaining, Bitching, things that are 'inappropriate' for the main "Streamate Thread".
    I'll post things myself in here ASAP
    Cheers!

Thanks

Default Re: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

Why!? Why do you kick my privates out all the time!? Some of them like to spend their money, and SM is making it harder DX

ps. Like this?

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to coma288 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 739 Posts

Why won't you fix your site issues after numerous complaints from both customers and models? Seriously... it's losing you $$$ in the long run. I swear you don't pay for traffic anymore and let your whitelabels do 100% of the the advertising & marketing. For what? Them to bring me dudes who upon immediately coming in my room go "Where u from bb?" Because honestly, these guys most likely won't ever buy a show. I also feel annoyed when customers come to US for technical support. Yes, your technical support get paid quite well. Taking 65% of our earnings IS indeed fair actually if these conditions are met.

1. You buy quality, converting traffic.
    2. You fix the website glitches that have been there for god knows how long.
    3. FIX the darn glitches (Have I said it enough?).
    4. You backup your models a little more. Nothing hurts more than getting banned for glitches when it's the website's fault that people saw a girl pounding herself away in free chat, not because she wanted to break any rules. I have seen that and that isn't quite fair if the model was following the websites rules.

Best gripe: We are not your employees. We are your business partners and we should be treated as such. We bring traffic ourselves by promoting our links via social media. We are all a vital part to your operating business and should be treated with more respect.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,505 Times in 4,083 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    Hi everyone, please feel free to discuss in here all Streamate issues like Slowness, Deadness, Venting, Complaining, Bitching, things that are 'inappropriate' for the main "Streamate Thread".
    I'll post things myself in here ASAP
    Cheers!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justanothercamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

I had several customers last night that tried to take me private and got error messages when they did so. They messaged me about it complaining. Its the ultimate cock block and I lost money because of it.

Also lots complain that my cam is freezing.

Some regulars come into my room and complain they can't see me and only see that the page is loading and it never does and they leave. More money lost because of that issue too.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Susperia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,678 Times in 3,189 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

I would like to vent about the ASSHOLE who rated me 4 stars when I have fucking quick text saying rate me 5 stars.. after I gave him the best slutty step mom I fucking could! And also to the asshole who asked if my tits were worth the amount of money I am chargin to see them.. FUCK YOU!!
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm at the point where it doesn't seem like I can get any traffic with lower placement. I was mid-page 1 until things really slowed for me a month ago and now I've fallen down the bottom or even top page 2.

I know lots of top girls are feeling the slowness too but damn - how do I even have a shot at improving when I'm stuck in deadsville and nobody is even popping in?

It's gotten to the point where I recognize all the name that come in and out of my room - same old freeloaders.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to belleoftheball2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,313 Times in 3,623 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Discussing site issues like glitches and problems with Encoder or SMBroadcast are important in SM thread.

Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Red View Post
    Audritwo's asshole sees all, knows all. Spurs on armies of orcs. Casts fear into the dwindling races of Middle-Earth. Fears hobbits.

Thanks

^^^ You see, if we post certain things in the SM thread people get offended cause we clog the thread with complains and negativity, if we post certain things in here people say we should post in there, now can u guys be more realistic & understand that discussions in a forum like this cant be 100% controlled & censorship is just not nice?
    If too much negativity -> NO GOOD, if we want a specific thread for the negative things -> NO GOOD either.

Well, make up ur mind guys cause people are going to discuss this site issues in either thread, read them both & post in either one but at least dont try to censor people posting in the main thread or u'll have people move to this one with all SM related issues, right?
    Talking about specific SM issues on the "Camming sucks" thread is not helping cause the topic is not "Camming sucks", it's "Camming sucks on SM cause of this & that reason", SM is pretty unreliable & going thru big changes for a few years now, they change things periodically.

You guys, especially veteran members on this site should understand better how difficult is for a new member to figure out things around here, if people start talking about certain things u jump on them for not discussing that things & ask them to get verified but u know it takes 3 months now to qualify for verified section and by then these new members will learn the stuff already, they need the info HERE & NOW so they can apply it to their cam business.
    Just dont be hypocrite allright?

ETA: Any discussion can turn into a negative one if u wanna see the negativity in it.....

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,313 Times in 3,623 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Ok, but those are important. Because what if someone knows a fix to those issues but they didn't check here because this is venting and complaining thread, that they don't want to be apart of. Do you see what I mean? What if those issues need to be reported if many people are having the same issue. I don't think complaining about site traffic is a site issue. Someone may think the traffic is shit, other might think the traffic is wonderful.

I have no problem with this thread. Okay. If you ladies want a venting complain thread, fine. It's all good.

So don't fucking tell me I'm "censoring." You obviously are a little upset with my rant thread and took it completely wrong. I wanted to talk about some issues. I will never silence anyone. If you want to vent, sure do it. But when the Streamate Thread and other threads get cluttered with bitching and complaints. It's hard to filter out useful topics, discussions, and really puts a damper on the community. Helpful members that share a lot of industry insight leave. I know this since I'm still in contact with some of them that have for this very reason. Fuck I had members DMing me telling me not to worry about it and just leave.

I will never jump on newbs for discussing something I wouldn't want the public eye seeing, I've seen you do it before too very recently. I will explain why it shouldn't be discussed or maybe jokingly correct them. And honestly, I'm looking out for the new people who come here looking for information. They see all this bitching in the threads we tell them to go through to learn about the site and it might scare them away without getting their toes wet.

So really calm down, I was just making an observation and you had to make it a thing. I'm seriously done with you.
    /ignore
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Red View Post
    Audritwo's asshole sees all, knows all. Spurs on armies of orcs. Casts fear into the dwindling races of Middle-Earth. Fears hobbits.

Thanks

If u guys dont like certain topics on the main SM thread pls redirect people here, feel free to promote this thread when u consider things derail in there
    Cheers!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,428 Times in 1,769 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I like the idea of this thread. I mean, I've been bitching about my bitrate dropping out for days with no real reason, so obviously I've complained recently. My only real concern with it is the potential pitfall of effectively having three threads for very closely related issues: this one, SM thread, and Camming Sucks thread. Like, I'd just be confused as to where to post. Maybe I'm the only one, but I think this is the issue Audri is trying to get at too: too many options for posting makes the forum harder to navigate when people are posting up/looking for certain information.

Ex. with my bitrate dropping out would be that it's clearly a technical issue (so asking in the SM thread is probably the most sensible), but it's also incredibly frustrating/losing me shows and money (so posting a vent about it here makes sense, assuming I don't want technical help) and it could go in the catch all Camming Sucks thread (because, uh, obviously camming sucks if I'm constantly having my shows drop to a bitrate of 250-300). Depending on what response I want/where I post would certainly effect the types of replies I get and makes finding info a bit more difficult, because three sources instead of two takes more time to read through obviously.

To be clear, I'm not trying to shoot down a new idea for a thread. I'm trying to clarify how you were intending for this thread to be different from the Camming Sucks and SM threads. I think knowing the exact purpose is important, because I'm seeing discussion of tech issues in here already that would get better responses in the dedicated SM thread. So, yes, that's all. Hope I haven't upset anyone in asking.

Again, because I know this is a sensitive issue: not trying to attack anyone or their idea. I just personally feel that the Camming Sucks and SM threads we have currently are sufficient for the current needs we have, but that people are perhaps unaware of which of the two is the 'best fit' for their post lately. This thread could well be a solution, but right now it just confuses me and I (and several others, by the looks of it) are asking for clarification.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Issabelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,054 Times in 2,573 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I understand the point girls are making about negativity clouding the main site threads as it's the same in the AW one. nothing but "it's so slow", "why is it so slow?", "is it pay weekend yet?"...... so fucking depressing and frustrating to read, when it is NOT slow for everybody anyway, and no one wants to read that kind of negative thinking when they're about to get on cam (or ever?). But tech problems, issues with the sites, with payment, douche bag customers, yes sure... those things are helpful and interesting and don't bring everybody down, and they SHOULD be in the main threads imo x
    Websites & payment for camgirls

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I kinda like this thread, I know there are girls who have been doing this for a long time but for the newbies, I can see it being annoying to clutter the main thread with ugh it's so dead talk. My earnings took a hit once I lost new girl status and sometimes it helps me to know it's not just me.. TBH i think the slowness has a lot to do with building more regs, losing new girl status, sports. etc Heres to it being dead but us pushing forward to try another day! cheers!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ShyCamgirlBB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I perfectly understand where u babes come from, i wanted to offer people a place where they feel comfortable talking about the things that are 'inappropriate' for the main SM thread, i did not open this thread out of the blue but after reading what people say over time & recognizing a pattern, the SM thread has over 800 pages now & people complained lots of the posts there are 'negative' so i offer a solution.

Now it's up to people if they wanna post in here or not, let natural selection work & see what people decide to do.
    I mean, is just a forum u know, it's not mathematics, things dont have to be 100% exact, us women talk a lot by nature & tend to complain when things dont work out as we want them, i wanted a safe place for people to talk about certain things.
    As i said before, u can help/ instruct people to post in this thread but also be aware a post will always be followed by other posts & the discussion will develop in an unpredictable way no matter the thread, it's always like this with forums.

The models working ImLive site know how their forums look like there, a lot of censorship and moving posts around, CS (customer service) are like hawks, watching & moving posts around in the 'relevant' section then telling models "xyz, ur post was moved to xyz section", believe me is pretty annoying & frustrating, over control feels not nice as i said & my nation has a long history of over controlling, silencing & censorship so i am sensitive to these subjects plus the manipulation, i dont like when people try to manipulate other people in here by using human site resource to fill up their agenda, these are the things i always react on & will always do, is my call for freedom fed with years of being prisoner in a oppressive & manipulative system here.

This thread will either grow or die, i am not pushing it down people throats LOL, let's see how things work naturally
    Thanks for understanding & support xx

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

DirtyJack has logged on

DirtyJack has logged off

abafungool has logged on

abafungool has logged off

kinzcid has logged on

kinzcid has logged off

sinsdevil has logged on

sinsdevil has logged off

lozz has logged on

john212lennon has logged on

john212lennon has logged off

lozz: wow xxx your beautifull x
    good thank you x and you?

john212lennon has logged on

Chas has logged on

lozz: ever wear stockings on here?

john212lennon has logged off

appstar has logged on

appstar has logged off

Chas has logged off

appstar has logged on

appstar has logged off

Chas has logged on

Chas has logged off

appstar has logged on

appstar has logged off

vvvuhg40 has logged on

vvvuhg40 has logged off

lozz has logged off

floridaoutdoor has logged on

floridaoutdoor has logged off

Joeysmith has logged on

Joeysmith has logged off

ukedwardo has logged on

ukedwardo has logged off

rickyricky0101 has logged on

rickyricky0101 has logged off

Odin has logged on

Odin has logged off

welshy8 has logged on

welshy8 has logged off

tapp2014 has logged on

tapp2014 has logged off

movie21 has logged on

movie21 has logged off

Billyboy has logged on

Billyboy has logged off

everett2417 has logged on

everett2417 has logged off

didi has logged on

didi has logged off

BoyBoy1 has logged on

BoyBoy1: Yes babe
    How are you?
    Where you from?x
    I'm good thanks, I'm 21 from England too

BoyBoy1 has logged off

bossman190460 has logged on

bossman190460 has logged off

StuartLeeds has logged on

StuartLeeds has logged off

franciscon63 has logged on

franciscon63 has logged off

bamaman has logged on

bamaman has logged off

camman has logged on

camman has logged off

Joshuacrown4 has logged on

Joshuacrown4 has logged off

SoCal has logged on

charlie.wax has logged on

SoCal has logged off

charlie.wax has logged off

justanother179 has logged on

justanother179 has logged off

Rebel6165 has logged on

hunty has logged on

Rebel6165 has logged off

knor76 has logged on

hunty has logged off

knor76 has logged off

hunty has logged on

hunty has logged off

crazybala has logged on

crazybala has logged off

Alexander has logged on

Alexander: Hi. Not much.
    How are you?

maxmax33 has logged on

maxmax33 has logged off

Alexander: Is it my connection or have others complained today?

Alexander has logged off

gag1947 has logged on

gag1947 has logged off

dave has logged on

dave has logged off

alexael1994 has logged on

alexael1994 has logged off

tbone69 has logged on

tbone69 has logged off

john has logged on

john has logged off

georgesg2 has logged on

gazzie1 has logged on

georgesg2 has logged off

alwayshorny has logged on

alwayshorny has logged off

bgmet has logged on

bgmet: wow
    gorgeous eyes!

gazzie1 has logged off

bgmet: i am well
    and you are lovely
    i'm Barry
    you're from the UK?
    i'm a yank
    but a lifelong anglophile
    i love all things english

Maskoliar has logged on

bgmet: yes you are

Maskoliar has logged off

bgmet: well, love.
    i have to go now
    i'll be back hopefully soon
    xoxo
    you're perfectly lovely
    cheers
    wow those lovely brown eyes
    xoxo

bgmet has logged off

BuckRoger has logged on

BuckRoger has logged off

amp8990 has logged on

alexael1994 has logged on

alexael1994 has logged off

amp8990 has logged off

xorn22222 has logged on

xorn22222 has logged off

fantasyguy has logged on

fantasyguy has logged off

Smokinstroker02 has logged on

Smokinstroker02 has logged off

thio27 has logged on

thio27 has logged off

KILL ME NOW I'VE BEEN HERE 2 HOURS
    Waiting for privates like...

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CharlieTen
    http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile...%2Easp&NoHit=1
    https://twitter.com/CharlieTenModel

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CharlieTen For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,863 Times in 561 Posts

It's very slow right now Ive had over 100 ppl in n out and not one has said anything but where u from bb

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xCamLovex For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Good to hear I'm not the only one! A reg came in and took me exclusive for half an hour, and cuz I was peppy from that I got some more after that. Only $7 off my minimum goal, could be worse for such a slow and fairly vile night.

Oh, and got this little gem in my inbox when I logged off (obviously not from a custie)

Hey!
    You are stunning! I'm 23, would love to chat, where abouts are you from? I'm from Sheffield

Pfft. Get a grip.
    Waiting for privates like...

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CharlieTen
    http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile...%2Easp&NoHit=1
    https://twitter.com/CharlieTenModel

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CharlieTen For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieTen View Post
    Good to hear I'm not the only one! A reg came in and took me exclusive for half an hour, and cuz I was peppy from that I got some more after that. Only $7 off my minimum goal, could be worse for such a slow and fairly vile night.

Oh, and got this little gem in my inbox when I logged off (obviously not from a custie)

Hey!
    You are stunning! I'm 23, would love to chat, where abouts are you from? I'm from Sheffield

Pfft. Get a grip.
    I've received 2 marriage proposals this week via SM inbox. I quote

"Are you here for work or can I buy you? I'm looking for a hand in marriage."

ive treated animals with more decency and respect in the adoption process at the SPCA.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xCamLovex For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

This morning I had at least 3 exclusives that didn't start and the guy got kicked and didn't return! Has anyone else had this problem? I accepted the exclusive and then it boots everyone out off my room, but I'm still in free chat!

Also I think a block Exclusive was somehow turned into a block Premium, which I didn't think I offered. It was super annoying to have the peepers PLUS I got paid for a discounted premium!

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RaineyLane For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Yes I've that this problem. I've found that after an exclusive doesn't go through, I have to sign off and sign back online Bc I'll be stuck in limbo. I'll be "in pvt" when on my end it says I'm back In guest chat. No one can see me but I'm under the impression I'm broadcasting again. To avoid talking to myself I just sign off/on

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xCamLovex For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,918 Times in 4,654 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot

Quote Originally Posted by RaineyLane View Post
    This morning I had at least 3 exclusives that didn't start and the guy got kicked and didn't return! Has anyone else had this problem? I accepted the exclusive and then it boots everyone out off my room, but I'm still in free chat!

Also I think a block Exclusive was somehow turned into a block Premium, which I didn't think I offered. It was super annoying to have the peepers PLUS I got paid for a discounted premium!
    Do u mean The exclusive limbo thing? You hit the break button once, and then again to get them in.
    Premium block instead of exclu.- I now look before I click on it when I see the pop up,cause that's where it will tell you whether its premium or exclu.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Happened to me yesterday, I hit the pause button twice and boom I was in exl. Hopefully this helps.

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EffyRose For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I had to work almost 8 hours yesterday... (compared to my usual four this was ridiculous!) Now everyone's feed is freezing... I'm installing a java update this minute tho. I hope that fixes everything. Today HAS to be better than yesterday. I need to make some fucking money!!!!!!! Like seriously lol.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleSexBunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,295 Times in 2,407 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Just annoyed by freeloaders. I wish they would go fuck off and never come back

Page 1 of 308 1231151101 ... LastLast