Results 10,776 to 10,796 of 10796

Thread: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 466 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post
    As far as "being watched at all times", well yeah. Of course you're being monitored so you don't break any rules. But suggesting that SM selectively disables certain functionality if you say something they dont like is absurd. I talk shit all the time in free chat (including with top spot producers in the room) and I've never experienced guys suddenly not being able to go private or tip.
    Right? There's like 1500+ models online at most times... do you really think SM has 1500 employees who just sit there in silence watching model rooms 24/7 to make sure nobody talks shit?

I flip my shit on cam sometimes (~ I'm moody ~) and besides scaring away potential customers I don't think I've ever been "disciplined" in any way, actively or passively.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sovereignv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

My C2C worked for the first time in a week last night so here's hoping they fixed the glitch. Hopefully this will open some pent up money flood gates for us all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    Everything is OK on my side, see all parameters are Excellent, all to YES down there, yesterday my Worked Hours were 105 now it dropped to 99 as another day passed by; it's not like i dont put in the effort but as soon a contest is announced and then starts my traffic dies, it's always like this no matter how hard i try to hustle my room, in fact there is no 'room' cause it's dead, no people coming by anymore.

I say this for ages, i make money in between contests and these one week long ass contests are killing me.
    There is something going on during these contests, i get no regulars, rarely people i know, it feels like traffic gates are shutting off completely.
    This is not a conspiracy theory but i feel the traffic is redirected away my room, that's for sure, it's the same me when there is a contest and when not, right?!
    Cant be i am doing a good job in between contests and get lazy and ugly during contests, of course i do my best all the time cause i need the money.
    I do this for 18 years now, i know my job!!

Attachment 50518

@ JoyKitten, thank you for taking the time to explain the traffic, i am aware of all the facts u mentioned in ur post, camming on SM only for many years now (8 years) i read and learn everything about this site, it's like u own a car u know very well and u know when something is off.
    My post was related to the fact that i am thrown on page 5-6 all of a sudden and the parameters in my ranking page change (the Sound, Wide Screen and Audio turn off there, it shows as NO, all of them or some of them) even all is perfect here tech wise.

Checking my placement as an invisible guest shows me where i am placed on site for non logged in members, let's say page 2 and i am always there unless i go higher or lower depending on how many girls are online and how popular are they.
    Then all of a sudden i have no more traffic in my room and i look up and find myself on page 5-6.
    That shows me something is wrong and i need to reset my session to get back on my usual page/spot and sometimes its not happening right away but after a while.
    That was the whole idea, i know it's a glitch most probably.
    Again, ty for taking the time to explain
    On my end aswell all my parameters are excellent and I know now placement is taking other things into acount but is weird why during contests I make less money and to hit the minimum requested that is 250$ is a dam challenge when usually I make that easily in non-contest days. Also traffic is less, maybe because im not in the top 500? I know in the cam world one day u make the next one no,etc but is frustrating. I still sit and make my hours with hopes that someone comes to my room and save my day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I've observed that the money offered in the contest in in direct relationship to how slow SM predicts the traffic will be. The more they need to keep models on cam, the higher the prizes are. (The idea being, if the models are there, the customers will eventually show up)

This past week during the contest there's been over-lapping sports galore! Major Leauge Baseball play-offs (happening throughout the day & evenings), NBA games, Saturday College Football (HUGE alum interest & betting), Sunday, Monday & Thursday NFL games, NHL Hockey, NASCAR races. Plus scanning the television the other night I saw European soccer being played, so maybe there's sports finals there too which are contributing?

My theory: Generally men are not as good at multi-tasking as we women are, so they can only do one thing at a time. Beat their meat, or watch their TV. And besides, sports don't give guys boners, so when they're watching sports they're not thinking about blowing their load. Altho I think that's why it's so frustrating to cam during sports season, guys are watching us during the commercials, but don't want to actully take a show or they may miss part of the game(s) they're watching.

I have no patience for sitting in Free Chat, so I only work when my logic says guys might have turned off the TV.

PS: the sports overlap will continue until baseball finally finishes the World Series Schedule , & college football winds down around the Christmas holidays.
    “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.” ~ Walt Disney

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JoyKitten For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustCallMeBree View Post
    My C2C worked for the first time in a week last night so here's hoping they fixed the glitch. Hopefully this will open some pent up money flood gates for us all.
    mine has been working too, however - I have only been getting mobile guys using C2C. Good on SM for supporting more mobile features, but the videos are vertical/selfie-oriented and I can't make it any bigger in that tiny horizontal cam box (not that you can expand regular cams very big, but it does make a slight difference.) mobile c2c is so tiny its basically useless to me. Wish they would make it so we can manually drag the corners of the c2c window as big as we want.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Hi ladies and gents

In reference to our cammodels sign ups, is there a way to check if/when someone signs up under you?
    I can’t imagine the only way is seeing it on the payout when they decide to spend money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Just found some of my SM shows uploaded to various tube sites.

Hooray. Just what I always wanted. (<—-Sarcasm)

This is really not helping my motivation issues. Seriously considering doing phone sex and mp3s only now that NF isn’t putting calls through when my status is set to away. Fuck these asshole freeloaders.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,231 Times in 337 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Serena113 View Post
    Just found some of my SM shows uploaded to various tube sites.

Hooray. Just what I always wanted. (<—-Sarcasm)

This is really not helping my motivation issues. Seriously considering doing phone sex and mp3s only now that NF isn’t putting calls through when my status is set to away. Fuck these asshole freeloaders.
    Email the links to Liz or Catalina. They will happily take those down on your behalf (file DCMA).

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to euro_princess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,760 Times in 1,078 Posts

Glad to have SW back after not loading for a few days, I got scared It'll not come back anymore OMG, missed this place, I am Soo used to this community and the people here as I joined back in 2012, thank God you back online ♥️♥️♥️
    Wish you all a prosperous week on SM as we'll have another contest for Halloween.
    (Btw: Sad to see Ifriends closed for Good)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Does anyone know what's going on with the streamate US site? It isnt working for me, on phone or computer. I know that I can log on and stream, but I cant load the public webpage. Stremate.eu works just fine. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,596 Times in 1,888 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiliki55 View Post
    Does anyone know what's going on with the streamate US site? It isnt working for me, on phone or computer. I know that I can log on and stream, but I cant load the public webpage. Stremate.eu works just fine. Anyone else having this issue?
    It's working fine for me.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,231 Times in 337 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Models complain they get no traffic during contests, right? I'll tell you why. Because it's more competition. More girls online, more promotions, more hours worked, that puts other girls down the list and then money get splitted.
    No conspiracy in here.

You know how much those top models work? 15-16 per day, probably more. I know because I compete with them and that's how many hours I put in and I see them online at the same time! I'm fucking drained after 2-3 days like that and the next week I choose not to log on, because I already have a prize and I'm too tired.
    So please follow this pattern, see how many of the top girls log in this week and see how much they are online. I'll tell you, not much. They are taking the week off, they already scored a prize and had a higher earning week than usual (because they worked more). That means, more clients for girls with lower earnings or less popular.

Now related to money during contests. Do I make more? Yes, because I work waaaaay more. Is my billing per hour higher? No, it's actually lower, I have more competition in my category, everybody wants a slice of cake, soeverybody stays online more, plus staying online more doesn't mean all your hours are going to be productive. So, let's say in a normal week I average $100, in a contest week I'll probably be around $75. Just an example.

Honestly, as somebody who busts her ass to grab a prize, those theories are insulting, childish and full of jealousy. I get no preferred treatment, I have hours when I want to scratch my eyes, but I stay the fuck on because I want to win something decent and even if I make $5, I'm $5 closer to that damn prize. End of rant.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to euro_princess For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoloDesire View Post
    It's working fine for me.
    Thanks for the reply, maybe it's some kind of network glitch for me or something. I had a customer from the US tell me the same thing is happening to him though.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,593 Times in 5,534 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot

Even though it was gltchy af, and there was hardly any traffic.
    My car was undrivable, so I was going to be home anyway.
    I'm so proud of myself for putting in the hours to participate in the contest last week.
    I exceeded my goal.
    * I just pray that I get my bonus money on time.
    Last contest there was a clerical error, and it took a few weeks to get all the money that was owed to me.
    Kudos to girls that put in long hours on the regular.
    By the end of Saturday, I seriously couldn't walk/talk. My body felt like I had the flu. ( And I don't even do penetration shows).
    I took yesterday off, but still feel crappy today.
    Oh, sidebar: Whenever I asked my regs to help me win the contest, they said that they weren't even aware that there was one. I did see the green flashing light that said contest. I guess guys don't pay attention to that?
    I also guess that customers aren't sent an email alerting them either.
    Hmm

CUNTWADS Will Be Killed On Sight!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 Times in 459 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    I'm so proud of myself for putting in the hours to participate in the contest last week.
    I exceeded my goal.
    Last contest there was a clerical error, and it took a few weeks to get all the money that was owed to me.
    By the end of Saturday, I seriously couldn't walk/talk. My body felt like I had the flu. ( And I don't even do penetration shows).
    Oh, sidebar: Whenever I asked my regs to help me win the contest, they said that they weren't even aware that there was one. I did see the green flashing light that said contest. I guess guys don't pay attention to that?
    Hmm
    Girl Amen! My body felt so beat up by Saturday it was ridiculous. This 41 year old body was thrown through the ringer lol. But I gotta say I did make my 1000 goal for the week. Hoping that streamate pays on time and not tap-dance around this bonus. My guys didn't know about the contest either but then again they never mention them because they're so common on there.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitandpretty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 459 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Is SM running like shit for anyone else? Yesterday it was fine, but today he lag is insane, audio issues, user connection issues.....I've made like $7 on there in 2 hours because its almost unworkable....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by DahliaSimone View Post
    Is SM running like shit for anyone else? Yesterday it was fine, but today he lag is insane, audio issues, user connection issues.....I've made like $7 on there in 2 hours because its almost unworkable....
    The entire streaming platform is glitching for me, just got disconnected in an EXC show and it took like five minutes for my stream to reconnect

dude: humilate me bb

me: You suck
    You painted a naked woman because you enjoyed looking at her, put a mirror in her hand and you called the painting “Vanity,” thus morally condemning the woman whose nakedness you had depicted for you own pleasure.” ― John Berger, Ways of Seeing

Thanks
    Thanked 1,810 Times in 548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    (Btw: Sad to see Ifriends closed for Good)
    whoah what?
    How long of notice was given?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,810 Times in 548 Posts

Contest are held during the worse times for a reason.
    Last week NBA kicked off and MLB playoffs, we were fucked from day 1
    A customer stayed in my room until he won his bet on the Lakers then dropped his cash and it wasnt much.

Football is doing something right now, i think just playing but they are on the fields, not a major game thing

Major Sports
    Holidays
    any day a majority of their traffic is going to be slow and considering they have years of earning statistics will be the days we have contest.

I had one glitch. SMB froze. Then I couldn't log into streamate but it fixed itself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    I exceeded my goal.
    Hmm
    Members are not announced there is a contest on site, they want us to promote the contest and add hashtags on social media. Glad u had a good week.
    Wanted to mention ur signature photo, is creepy, the guy with the knife i know is Halloween related but still...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    whoah what?
    How long of notice was given?
    No notice, they closed abruptly on the 18th at midnite, i read the news in another local forum when SW went down, they just issued me a payment for the remaining $80 i made from video and fan-club sales this year, did not expect them to be this fair but yay!!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post: