Page 385 of 385 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385
Results 9,601 to 9,608 of 9608

Thread: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 435 Posts

Default Re: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

So, Anyways, SM has been doing 20% extra income, I THINK this is the third year or maybe second.
    Last year I didn't notice a huge spike of girls online.. maybe bc its not a huge prize.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

So not sure if it was just me, but tonight i kept freezing, tried deleting my cookies, restarting, even uninstalled and re installed my broadcaster, I was hardwired to the internet and still lagging and freezing. literally since like 9pm to 2:30am just freezing up on both pc and phone. Idk if the issue is SM site or the actual broadcaster. Because when i tried to cam without it, my feed looked fine but not as good quality as with the broadcaster. Anyone else? I reported the issue to SM but are they doing anything about these issues?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,275 Times in 534 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

Quote Originally Posted by AcidYellow View Post
    Good day ladies. I hope all of u are doing well. I just logged in streamate and a few people have told me that the video looks pixelated af so I told them to try a different browser, from mobile, well, all posibilities in the world but nothing changed. That issue can explains some of The in and outs today. So yeah, lets see later if this gets better. For a while, Im going to eat a piece of chocolat cake and watch an episode of american horror story. LoL
    I think some glitches started on thursday, the day they announced the bonus week, coincidence? I was checking my feed and it was pixelated most of the time. Asking customers and a friend, some said it was ok and some said my video was going off. Then on friday was looking good to me but only in and outs and earned peanuts so maybe custies still had glitches.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette View Post
    20% extra pay sounds fucking awesome BUT I'm worried that with the amount of models logged in all week, there won't be enough traffic/privates to go around. I just hope it's not frustratingly dead.
    With all the models online it ends up evening out or being worse than when they don't do the bonus. Here's a better idea, give us at least 50% of our earnings. And at least 70% of gold since those are technically tips.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to princess_casual For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seicento View Post
    Already explained. Because everyone can vent. Be it about traffic, about glitches, about ANYTHING. Just because it bothers YOU it doesn't mean they should stop. She should not be told to stop posting her vents. No one should. Not in THIS thread. Not by YOU. Not by anyone. I did not see her previous posts, I did not even noticed this user until now so I can not talk about previous posts but in the one that you jumped at her throat for I did not see any lies about SM.
    I agree. This is an SM vent thread, so vent away about anything to do with SM. It does generally suck, so it's easy to find something to complain about.
    Last edited by tropo; Yesterday at 03:53 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tropo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princess_casual View Post
    With all the models online it ends up evening out or being worse than when they don't do the bonus. Here's a better idea, give us at least 50% of our earnings. And at least 70% of gold since those are technically tips.
    Fingers crossed and good vibes to all! I hope for once SM is killer and shows and traffic are plentiful. My exit date is coming. I’m done just before my 5 year mark but what a joy it’ll be if just for once there’s no glitches, we deserve it after all is said and done. Cheers to hopefully a miracle week and 20% bonus. Every little bit will help

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pussyhoe For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seicento View Post
    I was only reffering to this post: "Re: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues
    sm is a sinking ship. 20% of $0 is still ZERO. real cute they offer a 'bonus' on their sinking ship. LOL. i am laughing" . There is where I thought you were being rude in your reply. As for the quotes, how do you know they're lies? Only an insider can know. And I think you're a performer, like all of us here. Unless SM hired you to jump at performers throat for venting. Have a nice day/ night
    In actual fact their 20% bonus on earnings is a massive 6% rate increase, which in my case is an increase from 30% to 36%. WOW!!! If all the girls start working tomorrow, I reckon there could be more than a 6% drop in earnings. It would have been nice this evening as I did ok, but tomorrow could be dismal.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tropo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tropo View Post
    In actual fact their 20% bonus on earnings is a massive 6% rate increase, which in my case is an increase from 30% to 36%. WOW!!! If all the girls start working tomorrow, I reckon there could be more than a 6% drop in earnings. It would have been nice this evening as I did ok, but tomorrow could be dismal.
    yep! you make a good point tropo! :0)