Thread: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

no one talks no one goes private WTF WTF WTF!!! so mad

2. The Following User Says Thank You to imelly21 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Errrrr, is there some kind of placement glitch today? Normally I'm in row 1, but I login today and I'm halfway down page 2 but when I click into my categories, I'm where I normally am for them. I did take a week off for my period, but I've taken a month off before and my placement hasn't tanked THAT much. I emailed support, but what do you ladies think? It's definitely fucking with my earnings right now...

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PennyJ View Post
    Errrrr, is there some kind of placement glitch today? Normally I'm in row 1, but I login today and I'm halfway down page 2 but when I click into my categories, I'm where I normally am for them. I did take a week off for my period, but I've taken a month off before and my placement hasn't tanked THAT much. I emailed support, but what do you ladies think? It's definitely fucking with my earnings right now...
    There was a major placement glitch yesterday. I guess today is day 2?.. (

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imelly21 View Post
    There was a major placement glitch yesterday. I guess today is day 2?.. (
    Really? What happened yesterday? Was it a widespread issue? I see girls that are normally around me still up at the top where I was. It's really annoying me :/

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PennyJ View Post
    Really? What happened yesterday? Was it a widespread issue? I see girls that are normally around me still up at the top where I was. It's really annoying me :/
    My position was first row and that was a glitch because no one was in anyway and I was showing row 8 for a friend of mine. Im normally rows 3-5. I guess it shows different positions for different users.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to imelly21 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imelly21 View Post
    My position was first row and that was a glitch because no one was in anyway and I was showing row 8 for a friend of mine. Im normally rows 3-5. I guess it shows different positions for different users.

Hmm weird. I had a customer check for me and he couldn't find me at all. Anyone else having issues with placement? This has never happened to me before, I took a month off, came back and was still top row. I take a week off for my period and bam, a whole page and a half down....surely thats not right. I see girls take breaks all the time, come back, and they're in their same spot.

It's super frustrating to wait for support as well...they take FOREVER to reply. Why can't we get a chat service like customer accounts do sigh.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Yesterday and today I saw models above me I have never seen before. Its just messed up.

Thanks

When I don't have geoblock on, I see myself in the middle of the first page. I have it on right now so I can't see myself, but I can tell my placement is off. I'm getting no traffic. I'm just running gold shows to get some more traffic but I'm not expecting any GS to go through today. Really frustrating.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Yep, It just told me I lost connection. I have fiber optic in the house. Hard wire, bla bla.. Im all good. Its them.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to imelly21 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

YASSSSS I think I'm backkkkkk to the first row.

So on one laptop, it shows me middle of page 2, and on my other laptop I'm top row, using the same customer account..............................wat???.....an d also on mobile, I'm showing as on the second page. This is quite a glitch eh
    Last edited by PennyJ; 01-11-2018 at 03:58 PM.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I can't believe it. During the holidays it was non stop freeloaders in my room driving me insane, but there was TONS of traffic. Now it's so dead I have had no one come into my room, not even during GS.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ep2002 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,732 Times in 792 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I've made you I shit you not 0 on SM all week. Now I've been splitting it with other sites so it actually hasn't been a financial burden just a drain of bandwidth but still 0? That's absurd and the amount of guys asking for "dirty anal" when it clearly states I don't even do the regular variety is ridiculous.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,253 Times in 1,647 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I've made you I shit you not 0 on SM all week. Now I've been splitting it with other sites so it actually hasn't been a financial burden just a drain of bandwidth but still 0? That's absurd and the amount of guys asking for "dirty anal" when it clearly states I don't even do the regular variety is ridiculous.
    There's a lot of talk about "shitholes" in the news lately, so expect an up-tick for that kind of request...

Thank you very much, I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

Thanks
    Thanked 18,225 Times in 5,008 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by KatyBoleyn View Post
    There's a lot of talk about "shitholes" in the news lately, so expect an up-tick for that kind of request...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,732 Times in 792 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by KatyBoleyn View Post

This wins Stripperweb for not only the day but the whole week

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Man this week, gonna end up 1/2 my normal earnings! Question for you all, does it make sense to show more for free in this climate? Or is it a step back? It seems rough for everyone except for those who show a lot for free. Or maybe it is the tide of 18 year old studio girls? (no hate to them) I am a big believer in pay for play, I make a large chunk of my $ from my tip vibe, but it just seems the tides are changing. My ass is a money maker I don't want to give it for free! I am feeling like a prude at this point, but real money guys don't care. I realize I am just debating myself but I am in a conundrum.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I feel ya! I can't guarantee money making, but if it's fun for you to get up and dance, do it sometimes? But don't do super sexy ass close-ups... I think it's crappy money for most of us these days. You could also try doing cheap dancing striptease gold shows sometimes. Maybe even ask the guys if they'd like privates instead if there's only 1 or 2 tipping, because they might be like "ok" and take you for a private, better than nothing. (I'm still learning all this stuff, too).

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiki_Jane For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki_Jane View Post
    I feel ya! I can't guarantee money making, but if it's fun for you to get up and dance, do it sometimes? But don't do super sexy ass close-ups... I think it's crappy money for most of us these days. You could also try doing cheap dancing striptease gold shows sometimes. Maybe even ask the guys if they'd like privates instead if there's only 1 or 2 tipping, because they might be like "ok" and take you for a private, better than nothing. (I'm still learning all this stuff, too).
    My set up isn't right for dancing and I kinda hate it. Also that would show my ass...i have found tip vibe vips want to get you to the "edge" before they take you. The worst part isn't that I am learning, I am feeling old with this new crowd. I know 99% of them won't spend, but the freeloaders do spend sometimes when you show. Now when real men show up who know the game diff ball game. It is just so dead

Edit- I didn't intend this to sound bitchy, but my ass is of the pawg + bubble variety and it is a niche and worth cash, therefore dancing just gives too much for free. I also don't do gs. I would sit with my tits out all day if not for principal of the matter
    Last edited by kamiliam; 01-13-2018 at 05:05 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 780 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

I think it s just too many new studio girls, i mean... i never seen so many , but I m on Jasmin.However, the ones who was new one year ago - well, they are nowhere now, most of them just disappeared or gave up, after they aint got first places instant. But now , there are more new than ever. This is what i see at least. Pretty annoying, but seems like "studios " make good money with these 1 year-lifetime girls... and i guess there ll be just more and more.
    Me too, I wondering what to do, but idk. Stick around however u can, and keep going, than something ll happen.

However, I think, in these days, with this studio cancer, it s a big mistake to rely only on big box sites, like Jasmin, or Sm, or whatever. U just can t keep up with these "new girls" who sitting there 0-24 for 1 year, eat shit with a smile, and take first places instant, drinking up all the traffic without effort. At least, on my site, this is what happening, right now.

I took a look on sm a few days ago, it s not that bad. However, just a little bit u scroll down, and u ll see the same studio girls , who sitting on Jasmin forever. At least there, they aint got first places, instant. :S

29. The Following User Says Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just to update you on my placement issue - emailed support, support said something along the lines of: thanks for taking interest in your placement here's a link to learn how to improve your placement. I then emailed back explaining that I know how to improve my placement but I want to know why it is glitched when I view from different laptops/phone etc.

They responded saying, please do this Internet speed test and email back with your results. I explained once again that my Internet is stellar and I am wondering why my placement is showing me out in the middle of nowhere when I am a top row model.

They replied with a blank email. I said your email is blank. They stopped replying.

Thanks for taking my 65% SM, wonderful customer service experience once again. It's comedic really lol. And shit I'm complaining, but I had a great night online yesterday so I think my placement is fine and it was just a glitch.

Also, did my first top spot gs after deciding to opt in. I smashed through the goal they gave me and pulled double, so do they increase the goal after awhile? Dunno how I feel about such a low goal for what I like to think is an excellent goldshow

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PennyJ For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Penny, I have stoped emailed SM about placement and stuff. I prefer to ask here. Other models are more knowledgeable and reply faster anyway!

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 283 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Default SM Placement Glitch on Goggle CHROME

As some of you may or may not know....If a member is viewing Sm via Chrome then yes the placement is all out of order. I mean really all out of order!! All other browsers are displaying placement correctly except Chrome. Just FYI....

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Redcandy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: SM Placement Glitch on Goggle CHROME

We're checking it out and not seeing it at all.

error2.jpg

Here's Chrome and Edge side by side.

There's a few possibilities for this:

1) You're logged on in Chrome but not on other browsers.
    2) You've used Chrome to visit model rooms in the past. This "cookies" them as unofficial favorites.
    3) You may have a different category selection defaulted on Chrome.

[email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 283 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Forgot to add its sm website.. www.livecam.com is the site thats mess up on Chrome

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redcandy View Post
    Forgot to add its sm website.. www.livecam.com is the site thats mess up on Chrome
    error3.JPG

Chrome vs Edge - a few seconds apart though so there are tiny differences.