Page 345 of 347 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347 LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 8667

Thread: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Default Re: STREAMATE - Venting, Complaining, Discussing site issues

Quote Originally Posted by heyho View Post
    I'm in the Boleyn Models studio for one reason: My ID is from a Tier 2 country. Which means I don't get to reply to mail, I don't get a break button, I only get paid 30% as an independent model. All kinds of bs.
    My country is Tier 2 also, but I do have a break button, a forced private button (that one when you link your personal site and need to do shows on yours, without leaving SM- not using it, though, reasons were discussed multiple times inhere) and my e-mails are replied in 48 hours if I send an e-mail to support, but I get faster replies directly from their Rep for Europe, Catalina, on Skype, e-mail, WhatsApp. The only bad thing is the 30% and 3 weeks payments delays.
    GinnyGold.com
    Follow me on Twitter
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

Originally Posted by hyori
    What kind of fucked up childhood did they have that they would want to watch a tiny girl stuff her vag with a hairbrush-bristle end, or knives or some other fucked up shit. What kind of event happened where getting off on girls shitting and peeing into their faces is a turn on?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 507 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

I'm in the Boleyn Models studio for one reason: My ID is from a Tier 2 country. Which means that as an independent cammer I'm not allowed to reply to mail, I won't get a break button, I only get paid 30%. All kinds of bs. Making a new account with Boleyn categorised me as a Tier 1 country person somehow, and gave me access to all that important stuff. More importantly, I get paid 35%, which means that after Katy's cut, I still make THE EXACT SAME money percentage-wise I was making before. I don't lose a cent, and I get all the benefits of Katy's studio like that sweet, sweet daily pay. Plus renewed New Model status was pretty awesome for the month it lasted.

So I highly recommend anyone from countries where they're only getting 25-30% on SM to hop on the studio train.
    That is not the case for everyone in a Tier 2 country. I still get 30%, which after BM's cut, becomes 26%. I had the break button and I could reply mails even before I was with BM tho. Nothing changed for me, except that I don't have the 3 weeks hold on my earnings. You said your ID is from a Tier 2 country, not that you live there so you probably live in a Tier 1 country and so you get 35% instead of 30%.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 269 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

^Ok my bad, I was basing it on my own experience and can't speak for other Tier 2 countries. I joined SM 2 years ago as an independent, and although I live in a Tier 1 country, support said models are categorised based on submitted ID only, not current location, because people can travel and cam and so can the scammers from Tier 2 and 3 countries. It was a whole big thing, I was mad pissed, I think I posted a long rant here. So I was Tier 2, 30% and all, nothing I could do about it. A few weeks later when I emailed support asking for a break button, removing the 3 week hold and ability to reply to member mail (I could receive mail but not reply to them), I was told I wasn't allowed any of those things. So, it seems some Tier 2 countries are given more privileges than others - good to note, thanks guys.

@seicento Well that's weird, I wonder why my percentage changed then. I used the exact same Tier 2 ID with Boleyn as I did as an independent. I guess support was bullshitting me :S MY BAD GUYS

Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 507 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

^Ok my bad, I was basing it on my own experience and can't speak for other Tier 2 countries. I joined SM 2 years ago as an independent, and although I live in a Tier 1 country, support said models are categorised based on submitted ID only, not current location, because people can travel and cam and so can the scammers from Tier 2 and 3 countries. It was a whole big thing, I was mad pissed, I think I posted a long rant here. So I was Tier 2, 30% and all, nothing I could do about it. A few weeks later when I emailed support asking for a break button, removing the 3 week hold and ability to reply to member mail (I could receive mail but not reply to them), I was told I wasn't allowed any of those things. So, it seems some Tier 2 countries are given more privileges than others - good to note, thanks guys.

@seicento Well that's weird, I wonder why my percentage changed then. I used the exact same Tier 2 ID with Boleyn as I did as an independent. I guess support was bullshitting me :S MY BAD GUYS
    It makes sense now. So you live in a Tier 1 country just like I guessed and that's why thru BM you get 35%. I live in my Tier 2 country so nothing had changed regarding %.

Yes, I can confirm that privileges are given depending on your location. First the bigger % for Tier1, then the better placement for those located there, in combination with other factors of course but location reaaaaly matters in placement. The 3 weeks hold, they didn't want to remove it even after 2 years working there and not breaking a rule or other shit.
    Last edited by seicento; 11-12-2017 at 04:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Hmm I am not the type that complains on here too much buuut... these last few days have been incredible on Streamate! I am on the 1rst page and on the upper part of it, and... I am hearing crickets!! I mean literally... over 20 ppl in the Potential Members thing and rarely 1-2 ppl in my chat. And when I am getting people in my free chat, 90% of them do not have the slightest intention to pay, or in the best case they just tip a little bit of Gold. I only had 2 short privates today, in 5 hours. That's crazy!! The quality of the traffic these days is scary, only people that are looking for meeting in real life, or looking for free shows! Or just Looky-loo's that vanish if I say Hello! Where is the paying traffic? And where are all of my regulars? Looks like they vanished from the face of Earth, and I sure have quite a few regs as I have been on SM for 6 or 7 years now! Am I the only one with this problem? I looked at a few other girls and I saw it was slow for them too but for some reason I never have the patience to sit and look for more than 2-3 minutes so I am not sure if it's just as bad for them too .. Hope not, cause then it means I could change my pics or something and make it work again, but if it is...then its bad!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Panthera For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    Hmm I am not the type that complains on here too much buuut... these last few days have been incredible on Streamate! I am on the 1rst page and on the upper part of it, and... I am hearing crickets!! I mean literally... over 20 ppl in the Potential Members thing and rarely 1-2 ppl in my chat. And when I am getting people in my free chat, 90% of them do not have the slightest intention to pay, or in the best case they just tip a little bit of Gold. I only had 2 short privates today, in 5 hours. That's crazy!! The quality of the traffic these days is scary, only people that are looking for meeting in real life, or looking for free shows! Or just Looky-loo's that vanish if I say Hello! Where is the paying traffic? And where are all of my regulars? Looks like they vanished from the face of Earth, and I sure have quite a few regs as I have been on SM for 6 or 7 years now! Am I the only one with this problem? I looked at a few other girls and I saw it was slow for them too but for some reason I never have the patience to sit and look for more than 2-3 minutes so I am not sure if it's just as bad for them too .. Hope not, cause then it means I could change my pics or something and make it work again, but if it is...then its bad!

It's bad-Last Tues I worked SM frm 3pm-11pm (8 hrs) that night with not a single private show-only made $4 in tips on a Gold Show & men complained b/c they actually thought they would get a show for $4 (I don't think so) I am on again tonight frm 8:30pm and it's now 11:45PM with the regular HD in broadcaster b/c SM HD Broadcaster no longer works for me w/ my old computer since they did there upgrade to it. I actually said screw it and am split camming SM w/ IMLive but both suck. Not 1 single private. I noticed 3-4 ppl on SM tried to go Private but they are obviously getting kicked out b/c none of them are staying in Private to even get a 30 second peep show. I actually had given up on both sites b/c thought I could make my little living off of Indie Skype shows but they have bottomed out too! sigh Also, I too have had one of my regulars that every time I am on SM which hasn't been much lately only gave me a couple of privates in the past and now all he is about is hanging out in my "free chat" trying to meet up with me in real life.... smh

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MelindaDeaner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,403 Times in 3,438 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyFlame View Post
    I made a account so that I could get to know the site from the members view, and so my husband could chat with me while I work, after not having a members account in years and I put his name, and my credit card info not even thinking about it. Now they say "there is a problem" and to send in a photo ID.
    Is it okay for models to have members accounts in there name? At the time I didn't think anything of it but now im iffy because of all the fraud happening.
    Also, should I send in my ID (im sure they are just worried about the card being stolen) or his. or even both.
    If you find out the secret let me know.

I've tried several times to have a customer account under my name and they shut it down within a day or two. I guess SM does not want models to have customer accounts.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Yeah, even the deadest sites are busier than SM these days. I'm lucky if I make $18 an hour there. Definitely wouldn't rely on the site as sole income.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sexkitten_666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

*sighs in relief*

but then gets angry again because WTF MAN i cant keep doing these
    20 dollar checks. Yea, its fucking ridiculous for me during the day
    and i finally am able to get on at night
    and BAM

that familiar mother fucker crickets who likes to be up in everyones room.

JUST FUCK UHHHHHHH

oh and dudes that come in and see "show your ass"
    giphy.gif

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hxchayley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    If you find out the secret let me know.

I've tried several times to have a customer account under my name and they shut it down within a day or two. I guess SM does not want models to have customer accounts.
    I made up a customer account under a fake name and used a prepaid credit card. I've had the account for over a year now with no problems.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hxchayley View Post
    *sighs in relief*

but then gets angry again because WTF MAN i cant keep doing these
    20 dollar checks. Yea, its fucking ridiculous for me during the day
    and i finally am able to get on at night
    and BAM

that familiar mother fucker crickets who likes to be up in everyones room.

JUST FUCK UHHHHHHH

oh and dudes that come in and see "show your ass"
    giphy.gif
    lol I hear yeah! At least you even get that! I can sit in Free Chat on SM all day & night long and even host Gold Shows all day long and again I have been on SM frm 4pm yesterday (Monday) to minus 1 hour not on frm 7pm-8pm Monday trying to get there shitcaster to work) then gave up on there broadcaster so used there interface one and got back on and was on frm 8pm Monday night all the way up until 6:15am Today/Tues) Not 1 Private, Not even 1 Tip and I had tried to host a couple Gold Shows Monday night even) Of course I got my semi regular of like a few shows frm couple mths ago in my Free Chat "hanging out" like he always does now and bitching about my cam that sucks of which even tho I was split camming w/ IMLive I told him it's SM not my cam or my very high speed internet) All in All that regular is now another "freeloader" hang out in FLC forever trying to get me to meet him in real life!! smdh I did manage to get him over to Skype and gave him my IndieBill profile to buy a show. Ofc he claimed he doesn't have a webcam for Skype yet tho sigh

Thanks
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 546 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Nope, models cant have accounts
    Ganna have to make a fake one as well. I NEED to know how the site works from their end. I need to tell people how to use it.
    On another note
    Has anyone noticed a MAJOR rise in traffic the last 2 weeks? I've been having 200+ potentials at a time, and long privates non-stop.
    I was kind of hoping maybe they made a recent change, or I finally got my settings right again.
    I also recently changed my hours and started showing face and chatting more.
    Hoping its not just a fluke.
    There's hope girls! Unless this is a bogus fluke, there is still lots of money there!
    Ive been having a blast. I also work on shitty 4g, so theres that.
    Dont give up hope!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BuffyFlame For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,430 Times in 981 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I find that if my room is empty and no one is coming in I usually have to restart my computer. That seems to sort it. Lately my stream rate keeps dropping off randomly and Im finding that after a prvt and especially after an exclusive I need to log out and back in to SM to keep the traffic in my room otherwise they pop in and out like they arent connecting to me.
    "In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders." - Sheryl Sandberg

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

So a guy says he wants to go pvt but then he says this " its doing this weird thing saying i have to add funds
    ive never had to do that "

Anyone know what might being going on? He says he's bought shows before too. Is he just full of shit or have they changed the way guys pay recently?

I've always thought that their credit card is tied to their account and that they are just charged by the minute or has that changed?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 546 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

This right here is the reason they need to allow models to have member accounts.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to BuffyFlame For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    So a guy says he wants to go pvt but then he says this " its doing this weird thing saying i have to add funds
    ive never had to do that "

I've always thought that their credit card is tied to their account and that they are just charged by the minute or has that changed?
    If they are on prepaid cards, they need to add funds in their customer account and from those funds, start privates and offer tips. Minimum is $25 in my account.
    GinnyGold.com
    Follow me on Twitter

What kind of fucked up childhood did they have that they would want to watch a tiny girl stuff her vag with a hairbrush-bristle end, or knives or some other fucked up shit. What kind of event happened where getting off on girls shitting and peeing into their faces is a turn on?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ginnyyy For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

^^ Also they have A-mazing Customer support. Live Even! so he can just go and ask and they will help him sort it out right then and there in real time. I always just send them to CS when shit like that happens and 9 out of 10 times they are back and spending!
    "In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders." - Sheryl Sandberg

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,403 Times in 3,438 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Someone22 View Post
    I made up a customer account under a fake name and used a prepaid credit card. I've had the account for over a year now with no problems.
    OK awesome. I want to have an account for myself, but how do you get around the fact that the name has to match the card? Can you recommend one to buy? I thought you had to give your name with a prepaid card?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 528 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyFlame View Post
    Nope, models cant have accounts
    Ganna have to make a fake one as well. I NEED to know how the site works from their end. I need to tell people how to use it.
    On another note
    Has anyone noticed a MAJOR rise in traffic the last 2 weeks? I've been having 200+ potentials at a time, and long privates non-stop.
    I was kind of hoping maybe they made a recent change, or I finally got my settings right again.
    I also recently changed my hours and started showing face and chatting more.
    Hoping its not just a fluke.
    There's hope girls! Unless this is a bogus fluke, there is still lots of money there!
    Ive been having a blast. I also work on shitty 4g, so theres that.
    Dont give up hope!
    I have a customer account. I've had it for about 3 years.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times in 879 Posts

dto.jpg

I hesitated to post how bad my week started but i really feel soo much pain that i was not able yet to get myself ready to cam, it's been 6.8 hrs in total split in 2 shifts, 2.8 hrs and 4 hrs, i only had a short pvt during the 1st shift and nothing in the 4 hrs shift, not a single pvt or tip, i talked to them, did all i could to get them to come pvt or tip and nothing, i ended my session in tears simply, off cam of course.

Pls dont judge, it's not about me cause i know my job, it's about ... cant figure out what is going on really, i am glad some people do well on SM, it's sad some of us do really bad lately for some reason.

All i want here is to share my pain cause it hurts, it really does, if u go thru this urself pls know u not alone, i know many people avoid to post cause they feel they'll be judged or laughed of but i am beyond this, it does not matter for me, not anymore.
    I am just praying to find motivation to get back on cam, it helps i can express my feelings here, ty for reading and be blessed!

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    dto.jpg

I hesitated to post how bad my week started but i really feel soo much pain that i was not able yet to get myself ready to cam, it's been 6.8 hrs in total split in 2 shifts, 2.8 hrs and 4 hrs, i only had a short pvt during the 1st shift and nothing in the 4 hrs shift, not a single pvt or tip, i talked to them, did all i could to get them to come pvt or tip and nothing, i ended my session in tears simply, off cam of course.

Pls dont judge, it's not about me cause i know my job, it's about ... cant figure out what is going on really, i am glad some people do well on SM, it's sad some of us do really bad lately for some reason.

All i want here is to share my pain cause it hurts, it really does, if u go thru this urself pls know u not alone, i know many people avoid to post cause they feel they'll be judged or laughed of but i am beyond this, it does not matter for me, not anymore.
    I am just praying to find motivation to get back on cam, it helps i can express my feelings here, ty for reading and be blessed!
    This week has been really bad for me too. Totally stressed about it too because I need to pay my rent with this check along with a bunch of other bills and I don't even have a fourth of it yet and the week is more than half over. I've got guys just sitting in my room for hours not tipping, just chatting with me, not about sex, but still. I've had a ton of guys who seem to think this is a dating site and want me to be their gf. These guys don't seem to understand this is my job.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    dto.jpg

This is only one day. I can make my whole week in a day or two on SM. Somedays all my regs come in and just talk and the most I get is some nickle and dime bullshit from prvt and excl and I couldnt start a goldshow to save my life and then the next day I feel like the sexiest woman on the planet cause Im in and out making dough and starting Gold Shows for more then my limit. It give and take sometime even for the top models.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I think I read this at a point but I forgot. Does anyone know what this means? "(reason: user was disconnected manually)" while in a gold show.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Quote Originally Posted by imelly21 View Post
    I think I read this at a point but I forgot. Does anyone know what this means? "(reason: user was disconnected manually)" while in a gold show.
    I took this from their FAQ:
    “user was disconnected manually” – Our support team detected an issue and temporarily removed the user from your room.
    GinnyGold.com
    Follow me on Twitter

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ginnyyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Does Anyone else feel like the Customers that rate you a 4 are WORSE than the Customer that rate you a 1?? Like your good, but not good enough. I never ever get 3's or 4's but for some reason this week when its slow as hell I have randomly got a couple, which drops my rating WAY MORE then it should. I feel like slow times always bring out the real POS guys that leave shity ratings! Honestly I would rather not get rated at all.

42. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CurvyAriel For This Useful Post: