Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maximize Your Earnings (EGGS X 10)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,659 Times in 4,541 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Default Maximize Your Earnings (EGGS X 10)

I wanted to help propose a solution to maximizing your earnings while working in a very inconsistent industry. In order for this to work, I'm going to need you to change your mind set and be open to try something a little different. The purpose of this is to present ways for you to make more money. However, you are the product and it's 100% up to you to put yourself out there and expose yourself to clients and wealth. Yeah, you might be a little tired after the week is up but that bank account with grow!

I challenge you to find and hustle at least 10 eggs in your basket, at all times. Some of these suggestions/solutions are extremely obvious but for those of you who want to see some uplift in your earnings and attitude, please read on as these are all tried and true. If you put your all into it, you'll get it back. In fact, you'll get checks and deposits coming several times a week! It feels great getting paid on Sunday, Monday, Wed, Fri, and Saturday, lol.

The money is out there, do what you have to do to get it! NO MORE EXCUSES! You are the only person who can change your situation.

Solution #1:Split Camming Split camming involves working more than one site at once. (i.e. SM and Cams or CB and MFC, simultaneously) Several cammodels split cam to maximize their earning potential. The more sites you are on at once, the more exposure to money you're most likely to be. Please make sure that your computer specs and ISP can handle split camming. I also suggest buying two cameras and downloading split camming software like manycams or webslitter pro from verysoft.

Solution #2: Phone Sex Sign up for a direct dial, dispatch company, or work for yourself. www.psosupport.com is a great forum for information on who's hiring, industry insight, an all around good pso banter and support. www.myphonesite.com www.adultphonepal.com/pso and www.niteflirt.com are just a few independent platform sites for those willing to brave the PSO world on their own. I can honestly say phone work is still in full swing and popping! Yes, you can make as much phone boning as you do camming(and more, easier)without even getting dressed. Also, multiple girls = multiple earnings. You don't have to play yourself, you can buy content girls(I prefer Ex-gf content) and pretend to be them instead. Having 10 characters on 3-4 sites will net you more money than just playing yourself or having one girl on NF.

Solution #3:Texting Work Text work or 'sexting' involves sending mainly adult themed SMS or MMS message to another adult. Don't worry about phone charges, most companies have you sign into a platform over your computer to text the clients. You can sell independently in bulk on your own if you want to go independent. (i.e. $0.50-1.99 per text on KIK or yahoo/skype messenger). I personally charge $1.99 per min with a 10 min minimum for no limits sexting independently. One company that hires is www.telepass.cc and an independent phone sex platform like www.talktome.com offers texting on site and from your phone. On all of these sites there is the option to sell videos, cam shows, and do phone sex. Dream Lover is also an independent platform you can charge what you want, from your cell phone.

Solution #4:Independent Camming For those of you curious about dipping your toe into independent work, start with creating a skype or yahoo name, and applying to sites offering 75-80% to use their billing platform. CMD www.cammodeldirectory.com is a perfect example. If you have your own billing and want to jump in head first set some advertising bucks aside and drive traffic to your own site or, simply fill out a daily free ad on www.backpage.com in the phone/web section of your preferred city. Offer block sessions of 10-60 min, do your homework, and charge what you want. Maybe recreating your brand and your look will be a great way to bump up your earnings and just what you need.

Solution #5: Private Chat Sites If you're a MFC or CB/token girl, change things up. You might enjoy working private based sites and you will earn more income.

Solution #6:Token Sites Try your hand at just putting it all out there. You are your product. Sell that shit, bb!

Solution #7:Clips/Custom Videos Start off with www.c4s.com by reading up on the several fetish keywords and deciding what clips you'll be good at making. Pay attention to what gives you the most ROI and milk it. A lot of bbs earn very good money making clips and uploading them. Talk about earning while you sleep! Also, you can make a pretty penny offering custom videos to your clients. $9.99 per min with a 5-10 minimum is where a lot of bbs start with custom requests.

Solution #7.5 Sell your wares. Lot's of clients still enjoy panties, socks, used everything. Google panty selling sites or offer them to indy clients. I just sold 3 pair this week for $45-65 each (shipping&tracking included)

Solution #8:Switching Sites This works! I wasn't getting what I needed from SM and IML all the time previously. I decided to add Cams.com to my eggs and made money!

Solution #9: Part Time Job If camming isn't working for you full time, get a part time job.

Solution #10: 50/50 Dedicate 20 hours to cam a week, and 20-30 hours part time to a vanilla or non-cam job.

Solution #10.5 Dedicate more time Stop being a 20 hour a week girl if you want full time money. If you want full time money, put in full time hours. If you have the same 24 hours in a day that everyone else has(and you do), schedule wisely. Sleep for 6 or 7 hours if you have to, eat breakfast while you get ready, work out before you eat breakfast or work, split up large shifts with breaks, take one day off a week instead of two. It's hard but it's not impossible and it works!

Solution # 11 Full Time Job/Go Back to School This is self-explanatory (as is a lot of things in this mini guide) but sometimes camming and adult work might not be the job for you. If you find yourself trying your best, putting in work, putting in hours, never making your goals perhaps adult work is just not something for you at this time. You can always try and come back later. Camming is super forgiving and always has its arms open.

Solution #12:Start Your Own Business Hustle your butt off and get out of the industry or start a side business to look forward to retiring to. If you burn out from business, sell it, and come on back!

Solution #13: Change Your Image I might catch a little flack but I stand in my truth. We live in an image conscious world, and we work in an image conscious industry. Most of our clients being males, they are undeniably driven by visuals. I'm not saying women aren't or that all men are but let's be 100 with each other. If you're not taking care of your body, if you're not doing what you can to keep your image at tip top shape, you may not be making as much as you can. If I'm a product on a shelf among other products, I want to look my best so I get picked. It's still competition. Weight loss has been proven to raise income for a lot of bbs including myself so for you BBWs or those who want to lose a bit, try it out. If you're a bubbly blonde and you're not pulling as much as you want, perhaps you should change your image to a daring, brunette with a wild streak? Try it, you can always go back!

I know these 'solutions' are pretty obvious but I guarantee they work! Please do not compromise your happiness by doing something you hate or no longer enjoy.

If you wish to remain in this business and make your goals, please, open yourself up to it by using these solutions above. I promise you, if you put in work you will get it back. I'm a testimony to that but it must be a mind set change. You can't keep doing the same things over and expecting different results. It's not as easy as putting in 4 hours on SM and expecting a fat check, anymore. That 2003 money is harder to get in 2015! Life is ever changing. Keep up with the times, or get left. Period. Try something else and keep pushing until you break through.

I know it's hard to look at yourself and admit that you're the one that needs to change but trust me, it's worth it. We're not victims, we're empowered sex workers and we're here to make money and grow so let's get this money. There's enough out there for all of us.
    Last edited by kortneykay; 11-14-2015 at 09:43 AM.

Believe In Your Brand

Thanks
    Thanked 1,490 Times in 478 Posts

Default Re: Maximize Your Earnings (EGGS X 10)

Genius. Thank you.
    It's kinda hard to be turned on when you know your internet, utilities, etc don't accept dicks as a form of payment!
    ~ Marina Starr

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Via Flaminia For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Chellyinparadise's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,558 Times in 1,163 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Thank you, this thread came at a perfect time for me, was just thinking of other options to add since i only do one site fulltime and want to start doing more to help me make more income elsewhere as well. Thanks for your help with this, much appreciated!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chellyinparadise For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Thanks for this

I'd also add for UK camgirls, look into matched betting. Sounds like a scam, but I swear to god it isn't:

http://www.profitaccumulator.co.uk/
    http://www.savethestudent.org/make-m...d-betting.html
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/p...cant-lose.html

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ENoire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,734 Times in 4,098 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

This thread is awesome!

It really should be a sticky.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to justanothercamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

These are all great! Gotta get ready to cam soon, but I'm coming back to this later!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaeAnything For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Thank you. I really needed this!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarabimaraj For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,282 Times in 2,628 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Awesome advice, Kortneykay I can not wait until you come back I do not know why you was banned but I hope it is not for long.
    Last edited by DonaDiabla; 11-04-2015 at 07:30 AM.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,436 Times in 799 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Yes! Sticky material for sure Thank you for making it! Awesome.

Public Snapchat: ivy_adams

God/dess
    where the ocean meets the stars, by the bay in JA
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 Times in 1,894 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

KK received an infraction for breaking an important site rule. Everyone gets held to the same standard of conduct here -including the mods-, popularity is not a factor in outcome when assessing the consquences of behavior. Can't believe many of you would actually prefer otherwise: a system of cliques where those on the 'inside' receive preferential treatment.

Infractions aren't thrown around for fun, like anyone else KK earned hers. If y'all want to be upset about it totally understandable, but you might want to turn your disappointment towards the person who caused this to occur. Mods don't get to choose how people behave, we can only respond afterwards with appropriate consequences that are absolutely neccessary in keeping sw a safe space for every single member here.

'Bring back x' threads/posts aren't ok here, as it's impossible for mods to reply to them comprehensively without violating the privacy of those involved in the precipitating incident. For that reason I'm deleting the posts in that vein this thread.

In sum, KK's infraction was warranted, applied fairly and is based on decisions she made in choosing how to conduct herself here. We're all accountable for how we speak/act/engage in the world, the internet is no different in that regard

This is a great thread so if y'all want to get back on topic hope ya do.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,403 Times in 1,618 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

I tried to sign up at PSOsupport.com but it looks like something is wrong cause I just get a message saying "The administrator has disabled new account creation" and that we should check back later. Super bummed about this cause I would love to access that info!

Still this is an amazing post! Its got my vote to be sticky! So well written and all in one place like this I can see this thread becoming a really great resource for us all.

Thank you So Much Kortney!

Edit to Add: I am also just wondering if you do the phone sex thing under a different persona then what do you do for pictures?? Just blur your face or do you use someone elses pictures?
    Last edited by DeepThoughts; 11-04-2015 at 11:27 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,301 Times in 1,673 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

You can use multiple personas with purchased photos - you might want to check if they are being used on the site you are wanting to use them on

Thanks
    Thanked 3,167 Times in 1,366 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Thanks OP, I just put in my application for Arousr. I'd love to be able to do some texting. I tried Text121 for a few months but the pay was crap for all the work you have to do. 4 cents a text doesn't go very far lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    Thanks OP, I just put in my application for Arousr. I'd love to be able to do some texting. I tried Text121 for a few months but the pay was crap for all the work you have to do. 4 cents a text doesn't go very far lol.
    Not sure if evoke is still around or not, but you can always try them too

Thanks
    Thanked 3,167 Times in 1,366 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by xxtinamariexx View Post
    Not sure if evoke is still around or not, but you can always try them too
    Thank you, I will look them up as well .
    I went to apply to Talktome as well but in the section that said username it also said it doesn't show to customers and I got confused because usually that means your persona name and I didn't know what to put.

God/dess
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Fox View Post
    You can use multiple personas with purchased photos - you might want to check if they are being used on the site you are wanting to use them on
    And where would one purchase these photos?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,591 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

I second that this should be sticky.

Also if I can add what I am doing right now....

Panty selling-there are lots of threads here on SW how to do this. Take photos, figure out where you want to list your undies, and get your product up there. I know KK herself has written awesome posts on how she did it. This might be a good option that doesn't involve lots of facetime (the way cam does) but still easy to do in-between shows, calls etc.

Erotica-Who doesn't love dirty stories? I know you can self publish on Amazon, SmashWords etc, there is also MuseitupPublishing, mags like Penthouse, and you can even sell on Iwantclips.com Also, in addition to writing, you can record yourself (book on tape kinda, more like book on mp3) and sell that. Double and triple your earnings!

If I can think of other things, I will add them. I love egg threads like these (as many of you know!).
    Best Threads on SW! Curvy Winona's Camming Bookmarks!

Just waiting to feel your kiss, rubbing my lips, your energy is turning me on...

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JenniferNorth For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,603 Times in 6,566 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferNorth View Post
    I second that this should be sticky.

Also if I can add what I am doing right now....

Panty selling-there are lots of threads here on SW how to do this. Take photos, figure out where you want to list your undies, and get your product up there. I know KK herself has written awesome posts on how she did it. This might be a good option that doesn't involve lots of facetime (the way cam does) but still easy to do in-between shows, calls etc.

Erotica-Who doesn't love dirty stories? I know you can self publish on Amazon, SmashWords etc, there is also MuseitupPublishing, mags like Penthouse, and you can even sell on Iwantclips.com Also, in addition to writing, you can record yourself (book on tape kinda, more like book on mp3) and sell that. Double and triple your earnings!

If I can think of other things, I will add them. I love egg threads like these (as many of you know!).
    Would the mp3s be sold on the sites u mentioned for erotic writing? Thankx

Thanks
    Thanked 2,591 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourmilf View Post
    Would the mp3s be sold on the sites u mentioned for erotic writing? Thankx
    <br>
    <br>Iwantclips lets you sell them. I'm not sure what other ones you can sell them on, and am in the process of trying to find that out. I don't think you can with Amazon and Smashwords.
    Best Threads on SW! Curvy Winona's Camming Bookmarks!

Just waiting to feel your kiss, rubbing my lips, your energy is turning me on...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniferNorth For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

do you girls know of any legit PSO/texting companies hiring european (non-UK) girls?

Because unfortunately the big ones (nightflirt, etc) don't

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Should be sticky!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to zorasky For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I would really like to get more into skype camming because I cannot do split camming unless I actually purchase extra internet connections into my house (I already have two!) and for the moment I cannot. I wonder if anyone has comments on CMD. I really hate that all the girls are so friggin cheap! There is no way in hell Im doing Skype for less then $100 for 15mins. Has anyone tried on that web site to go that high? Is it even possible to ask that much on CMD? I would mostly be looking to pull my already existing clients there not expecting the site to generate traffic for me so I know they can afford it!

I will probably just sign up with LCMS since I know at least one lovely lady is rocking the higher prices there (looking at you girl!) but I dont want to be creating limits right on the verge of my branching out experience.

Again this would be a great thread to have sticky. I realize there is maybe some hurt feelings and such going on here but the thread itself is really helpful and should stand alone. My two cents.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Awesome thread ! I'm new to all of this but I changed up my approach (first few nights I might have made enough for a meal at McDonalds, lol) I'm 45 and in the BBW category

But I have had about 5 guys come on every night and LONG Chats are so much better! and they are so nice! I still have planty of shorter ones which are also nice in their own way

What I've done is literally just ramble on about anything and everything, Just talking and I've gotten such a freaking GREAT response from guys just saying I'm just being real and I really am. I welcome everyone to my big wide world of webcam land lol

I went from McDonald's to a Steakhouse LOL

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JingerRensman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,718 Times in 3,931 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I need more eggs in my basket.. almost everything I am on is DEAD.. dying over here and I already have TONS of eggs already. Thanks for posting this!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Try selling items on Ebay or Etsy, for another side income
    INTERACTIVE Toys for Webcam Models + clients: Lovense referral link
    - Streamray /cams.com model referral link
    I Want Clips model referral link

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leiaswift For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast