Thread: small agency in san diego area

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Exclamation small agency in san diego area

Hey all,

I am half way through the startup of my own PP agency but coming through some roadblocks. To start off, I have 3 years of experience. So I already have a few clients and girls and a driver to start off with. I have been planning for the past year, and have a good amount of cash to start this up. My only issue is the City of San Diego requires a permit to operate, which is almost 10 GRAND. So I will take my business right outside of San Diego City limits. If any of our girls decide to take business in the city would that be an issue, since we are outside of San Diego city limits? Also, during my time doing PP's I have worked with agency's that have the drive/guard come in with us or stay by the door. I personally liked it when the driver would come in. What do you think would be the best? What is the best way to advertise for clients? I have a few but would definitely need more, I think backpage is a bit trashy, are their any alternatives- besides city vibe and skipthegames. Also, I need two more dancers, I found my job on Craigslist. Where is a place I can find quality dancers.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Re: small agency in san diego area

Anything advice helps :/

Thanks
    Thanked 3,661 Times in 1,451 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

What type of licence is it that you are being told you need and who is telling you this? Sounds a bit bogus to me. As far as advertising, is there a local magazine for strip clubs?
    XoXo Gia
    Danielle Fishell (the Dish): "If the Super-Star thing doesn't work out, Gia makes a great stripper name"

Curious Guest
    Thanks

The city of San Diego is saying all of our girls need outcall dancer license which cost $1,085 each! Then just to have a business inside San Diego that does outcalls cost almost 10 grand. There is not really a magazine, the agency I used to work for does a lot of back page. Whats a good site I can use to advertise to get more girls to dance for us? I guess I might have to try to do backpage for now.