Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: confessions of a private party dancer

  1. #1
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 2 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Skull confessions of a private party dancer

    I was 18 when all of this happened. I'm not a push over but i;m very soft spoken and dont like confrontation. I used to strip at a clean club, but i left in november because i was making more $ webcamming. Problem is, i now got paid twice a month, and stripping had got me addicted to cash, so i figured i would start doing private parties. My first time it was an xxx-mas themed frat party and i actually had a lot of fun, the guys were all so fuckin hot...mmm...I had a great time and made good $!

    The second party was a different story. It was just me and the bouncer this time, we drove about an hour to a shitty looking house with a bunch of thugs outside, i already had a very bad feeling. First we played "the money tree" which is where the guy lays down on the floor and his friends put money all over him and then i come pick it up with my boobs, mouth, etc. in a sexy way. There were about 30 people (including girls who kept giving me dirty looks) there and they put like $5 on him. They wanted to get straight to lapdances, i probably gave dances while everyone watched and people were recording it and taking pictures that no one was paying for. They even tried to rip me off for some of the dances. When i finally left i only had about $150 and a new feeling of emptiness.

    My third party was a real "how did i get myself into this one" situation. The other girl i was with, Laura (same girl who was with me at my first party) told me that she didnt quite know exactly how the night was going down or how much $ we would leave with. An older woman wanted a romantic date night with her husband in a fancy hotel, we were there to set the mood for them, and thats basically all she knew. That, and that this woman was very neurotic and had been calling laura all day about nit-picky details, and asking her to bring things like champagne, massage oil, etc. The husband didnt know we were coming and she wanted us to pretend like we were massage therapists, so we started giving them a massage and then took our clothes off and had tiny bikinis on under, revealing that we are actually strippers. She wanted to strip down to her underwear too lol. We played strip poker and we were having a good time, but then she wanted to get more intimate. The 3 of us girls were all naked on the bed, cuddling and licking whipped cream off each other while he watched. Then she put whipped cream on his dick and sucked it off! thats when laura and i decided it was time for us to get our $ and leave, but she started whining and saying that she was expecting 2 hours. Laura is a people pleaser and also hates confrontation, so we stayed. Her husband got naked and laid down with us. We were immediately uncomfortable and before i could jump off the bed she started caressing me while he stroked my hair and they told me how beautiful i am...it was the weirdest thing...I wanted him to put boxers on at least but was too scared to speak up. Before we left, the lady wanted us to take a picture next to her husbands dick. He laid down on the bed and we put our faces kind of near it for the picture. I am so ashamed of that and want to slap myself for doing it. She totally jipped us in the end, and we left with $250 each.

    The last party i did was totally insane. it was a work party for a construction comany who's slogan is "erections 7 days a week!". Mexican guys loooove me, and there were lots of em here. Everyone was very grabby but they were tipping so good that i didnt want to make a big deal out of it. The guys knew that my pussy was off limits but its ok to touch Lauras and so i only had to slap hands away a few times, no one tried to stick anything in me. It was a fun party atmosphere, the guys were going nuts and tipping like crazy, they all wanted dances! The boss of the company had these ski goggles with tape over the eyes and a dildo glued in the middle that one guy wear and then get on the stage crawling around on all 4's with us, trying to find us and fuck us with the dildo, they didnt catch me, but laura got fucked with that thing by a few different guys. At the end of the night the boss brought out a huge footlong double ended dildo, the thing was probably like 6 inches around, that he wanted us to use. Laura let one of the guys put it in her, and they wanted me to get on the other end, but i wasnt going to do that so i just sucked it and fucked her with it while they made it rain. Then it was time for us to go, but laura had some business to do in the room that we got dressed in, i heard her fucking a guy in the bathroom when i went in to get my clothes, and there were about 6 guys in there waiting for their turn. The bouncer didnt come into the room with us, nothing happened, but i was alone in that room with those guys for a second and could have easily been gang raped! A couple younger guys who were there invited me to their car to smoke hash with them, they were cool, and i hung out with them until laura was finished. We getting ready to leave and right before i got in the car one of the older guys there called me over. He grabbed my tits and tried to touch my pussy, then said "i dont wanna be the only one who didnt get to feel you up!". i didnt know what to say, i just got in the car and counted my $. I made $500 after that and decided that private party dancing is not for me. I have enough regrets already.

    I just wanted to get this off my chest, thanks for reading

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to regretful For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Banned
    Joined
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,064
    Thanks
    1,891
    Thanked 5,127 Times in 3,087 Posts

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    I've been dancing almost 20 years and can't say I've dealt with those situations often. I know the first time I did a party the owner was a pimp who wouldn't step in when the guys were trying to touch me (and ripped me off)but the later parties I did on my own.

    Actually most of those aren't parties at all, but rather prostitution. I would never allow men to take photos of me at parties usually or for a lot of money. When I've had guys taking my photo the bouncer told them no photos. I've done that one game where the guy lays on the floor with money and I grab it with my thighs (and wearing a thong).

    Btw you need to find a friend who is a stripper NOT a hooker. I would never allow a man to fuck me with a dildo or even touch me. I certainly wouldn't be fucking them either.

  4. #3
    Featured Member lifetravelergirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On your regular's lap.
    Posts
    779
    Thanks
    1,156
    Thanked 759 Times in 305 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    Thank you for sharing your experience.

  5. #4
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    6,755
    Thanks
    26,474
    Thanked 15,836 Times in 4,712 Posts

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    You could make that and more with a few days camming and be safe. Even just looking at the total money you made, not worth it, not to mention all the other down sides.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    God/dess Nikki_Fox's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,292
    Thanks
    7,542
    Thanked 4,301 Times in 1,673 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    seems to me you need to decide on some clear boundaries of what type of "party girl" you want to be - as kelly said not all parties are like you described - if you are clear about what you offer and do not offer you can avoid most of what you described - and yes - DO NOT WORK WITH THAT GIRL - unless you are willing to do what she is you are only asking for trouble- you should make it clear to your bouncer also what you allow - if he can not control the situation then get rid of him too - My rule was always the first camera out was the end of the party - i dont care if it has been 5 minutes or 50 - that ends the party and no refund - The couple thing - well - that is just weird - that is more of an escort type session than a party - regardless - if you are going to work in this industry you have to get comfortable with the word - NO - dont let anyone convince you do things you will feel bad about - there will always be that person who tries to push you past your limits - get it in your head that it is your session / party and you are in charge - ALWAYS

  8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nikki_Fox For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 2 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    yea i've never been good with saying no. I stopped doing parties after the last one and will never go back, its just not my thing. The last party was like the end scene from "requiem for a dream"

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to regretful For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    God/dess Nikki_Fox's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,292
    Thanks
    7,542
    Thanked 4,301 Times in 1,673 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    it's to bad you had such a terrible experience - parties can be alot of fun - maybe you can find a mentor to work under who is a better fit - the money during the season can be great

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikki_Fox For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Member
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 35 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    To make that amount of $ in that amount of time, you could have cammed, stripped at a club, or even escorted and done less for just one or two hours.
    Part of it, I think, is being paid up front--there should at least be a minimum charged for you to be there. A good bouncer and a partner who is on the same page as you are also extremely important.

    Granted these factors are hard to find. This is why I tend to avoid bachelor parties/multiple guys...it's just not worth it to me. Sorry you had a terrible experience, it can be tough to navigate these things :/

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MissE For This Useful Post:


  15. #9
    Newbie
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    Hey girl if you are camming and want to get paid everyday sign up for dailypay. The only sites they offer the daily pay service is for Streamate, Adultwork, and Myfreecams.

  16. #10
    Newbie
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by regretful View Post
    I was 18 when all of this happened. I'm not a push over but i;m very soft spoken and dont like confrontation. I used to strip at a clean club, but i left in november because i was making more $ webcamming. Problem is, i now got paid twice a month, and stripping had got me addicted to cash, so i figured i would start doing private parties. My first time it was an xxx-mas themed frat party and i actually had a lot of fun, the guys were all so fuckin hot...mmm...I had a great time and made good $!

    The second party was a different story. It was just me and the bouncer this time, we drove about an hour to a shitty looking house with a bunch of thugs outside, i already had a very bad feeling. First we played "the money tree" which is where the guy lays down on the floor and his friends put money all over him and then i come pick it up with my boobs, mouth, etc. in a sexy way. There were about 30 people (including girls who kept giving me dirty looks) there and they put like $5 on him. They wanted to get straight to lapdances, i probably gave dances while everyone watched and people were recording it and taking pictures that no one was paying for. They even tried to rip me off for some of the dances. When i finally left i only had about $150 and a new feeling of emptiness.

    My third party was a real "how did i get myself into this one" situation. The other girl i was with, Laura (same girl who was with me at my first party) told me that she didnt quite know exactly how the night was going down or how much $ we would leave with. An older woman wanted a romantic date night with her husband in a fancy hotel, we were there to set the mood for them, and thats basically all she knew. That, and that this woman was very neurotic and had been calling laura all day about nit-picky details, and asking her to bring things like champagne, massage oil, etc. The husband didnt know we were coming and she wanted us to pretend like we were massage therapists, so we started giving them a massage and then took our clothes off and had tiny bikinis on under, revealing that we are actually strippers. She wanted to strip down to her underwear too lol. We played strip poker and we were having a good time, but then she wanted to get more intimate. The 3 of us girls were all naked on the bed, cuddling and licking whipped cream off each other while he watched. Then she put whipped cream on his dick and sucked it off! thats when laura and i decided it was time for us to get our $ and leave, but she started whining and saying that she was expecting 2 hours. Laura is a people pleaser and also hates confrontation, so we stayed. Her husband got naked and laid down with us. We were immediately uncomfortable and before i could jump off the bed she started caressing me while he stroked my hair and they told me how beautiful i am...it was the weirdest thing...I wanted him to put boxers on at least but was too scared to speak up. Before we left, the lady wanted us to take a picture next to her husbands dick. He laid down on the bed and we put our faces kind of near it for the picture. I am so ashamed of that and want to slap myself for doing it. She totally jipped us in the end, and we left with $250 each.

    The last party i did was totally insane. it was a work party for a construction comany who's slogan is "erections 7 days a week!". Mexican guys loooove me, and there were lots of em here. Everyone was very grabby but they were tipping so good that i didnt want to make a big deal out of it. The guys knew that my pussy was off limits but its ok to touch Lauras and so i only had to slap hands away a few times, no one tried to stick anything in me. It was a fun party atmosphere, the guys were going nuts and tipping like crazy, they all wanted dances! The boss of the company had these ski goggles with tape over the eyes and a dildo glued in the middle that one guy wear and then get on the stage crawling around on all 4's with us, trying to find us and fuck us with the dildo, they didnt catch me, but laura got fucked with that thing by a few different guys. At the end of the night the boss brought out a huge footlong double ended dildo, the thing was probably like 6 inches around, that he wanted us to use. Laura let one of the guys put it in her, and they wanted me to get on the other end, but i wasnt going to do that so i just sucked it and fucked her with it while they made it rain. Then it was time for us to go, but laura had some business to do in the room that we got dressed in, i heard her fucking a guy in the bathroom when i went in to get my clothes, and there were about 6 guys in there waiting for their turn. The bouncer didnt come into the room with us, nothing happened, but i was alone in that room with those guys for a second and could have easily been gang raped! A couple younger guys who were there invited me to their car to smoke hash with them, they were cool, and i hung out with them until laura was finished. We getting ready to leave and right before i got in the car one of the older guys there called me over. He grabbed my tits and tried to touch my pussy, then said "i dont wanna be the only one who didnt get to feel you up!". i didnt know what to say, i just got in the car and counted my $. I made $500 after that and decided that private party dancing is not for me. I have enough regrets already.

    I just wanted to get this off my chest, thanks for reading

    get your money up front!

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SunshinePeach For This Useful Post:


  18. #11
    God/dess Nikki_Fox's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,292
    Thanks
    7,542
    Thanked 4,301 Times in 1,673 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    I have danced at parties where they also booked other ladies from who knows where - they were providing more and I was not -they asked I said no and we went on with the show - in this business anything is possible

  19. #12
    Member
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 48 Times in 25 Posts

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    Wow I'm sorry you had to go through all that..I've never done private parties and have no desire to.
    But I have gotten into a situation in CR with a girl who I believe is a hooker and just doesn't have the same boundaries as most dancers (does not get upset or even bother with slapping hands away)
    It made it very difficult to set MY boundaries when someone else was just letting the guys do whatever.

    You also mentioned that you are only 18?
    I do not recommend teenagers to be stripping if at all possible. I think this could be part of where the problem is.

    Above all, please think of this as a learning experience and don't do it again if you aren't comfortable with it

  20. #13
    Veteran Member Ava Adele's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2007
    Location
    portland oregon
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 38 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    I am sorry that you had those expeirences.
    I can tell you, I have never even come close to any of that. This is one of the reasons I avoid penetration shows all together .
    IF you ever go back to private party dancing, I would highly recomend that you go out with someone more expeirenced than yourself. Someone you know will not engage in prostution( that can get you in serious shit ) , and make sure you have a plan ahead of time.

    State your boundaries, and last but not least ... when the moneys done flowing, leave.

    Do not be affraid to leave! Ive felt things getting in the realm of bad , and I kindly wrapped it up before it went there. Just keep your smile on, and be firm.

    Ive had a wonderful time private party dancing, it makes me sad to hear other women have had to expeirence this.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ava Adele For This Useful Post:


  22. #14
    Banned
    Joined
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,064
    Thanks
    1,891
    Thanked 5,127 Times in 3,087 Posts

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Fox View Post
    I have danced at parties where they also booked other ladies from who knows where - they were providing more and I was not -they asked I said no and we went on with the show - in this business anything is possible
    Dealt with this too. In most cases the guys knew I wouldn't provide more so after I left they hired a girl to do things I wouldn't. I didn't care usually because it rarely affected my money.

    I noticed this thread is two years old. Anyway, parties can be fun if you get the right clients and this isn't always possible. One of the biggest changes I made was advertising to the upscale clients I wanted. I used to advertise in this cheap adult weekly and couldn't figure out why so many were cheap who contacted me until I realized the magazine was generally located in the dive clubs. In other words you get what you pay for. So many dancers are afraid to go after better customers, thinking they'll make less but in reality you'll make more. There were areas I would not dance in so any calls from these locations would usually be rejected. Sometimes I had to drive a bit to hit the higher areas but made up for it by more money and better customers.

  23. #15
    Banned
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, Colorado
    Posts
    1,145
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 344 Times in 233 Posts
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    If youre going to have sex with customers than do it in a legal brothel in Nevada. Safe and clean! Legal! Dont do it at bachelor parties or clubs!

  24. #16
    Newbie
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    Omg this shocks me. You shouldn't have to put up with that stuff. I dance at private parties and no one is allowed to touch at all, if they do I leave and I make $500-$1000 per shift. Also if a girl was prostituting while dancing she would be fired instantly and black listed to every agency in my city.

  25. #17
    Member KalinKross's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by FaithSinclair View Post
    Omg this shocks me. You shouldn't have to put up with that stuff. I dance at private parties and no one is allowed to touch at all, if they do I leave and I make $500-$1000 per shift. Also if a girl was prostituting while dancing she would be fired instantly and black listed to every agency in my city.
    Not if shes independent!
    Project Summary

    Stripper Gold: Life As An Exotic Dancer Authored by Kalin Kross
    ISBN-13: 978-1503258969
    (CreateSpace-Assigned)
    ISBN-10: 1503258963

    "Let me be your fantasy! I love to get naked and tease. It is a great rush and thrill. I will give you the best dances you have ever had! I look sweet and innocent but I am very naughty and sometimes gets me in trouble.. but it's so much fun!
    "
    Kalin

  26. #18
    Banned Aniela's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2009
    Location
    KW
    Posts
    3,292
    Thanks
    6,920
    Thanked 5,854 Times in 2,242 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by FaithSinclair View Post
    Omg this shocks me. You shouldn't have to put up with that stuff. I dance at private parties and no one is allowed to touch at all, if they do I leave and I make $500-$1000 per shift. Also if a girl was prostituting while dancing she would be fired instantly and black listed to every agency in my city.
    Quote Originally Posted by KalinKross View Post
    Not if shes independent!
    @Kalin the point is, the other girl shouldn't be prostituting at parties arranged thru an agency if it's not an escort agency. If she was really 'independent' she wouldn't be working thru an agency anyway. I'd have to agree w/ her getting fired & blacklisted if she gets caught doing smtg that is not only illegal but forbidden by the agency she's working for.

  27. #19
    Banned
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MilfVille
    Posts
    8,418
    Thanks
    29,866
    Thanked 19,603 Times in 6,566 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    Thanks for sharing. I private party dance, and I could write a novel on just the sh.t I've seen doing them!
    But then again, I could write one from stripping in clubs, and camming also.
    Be safe!

  28. #20
    Banned
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Location
    721 Old Cleveland Road, Carina
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: confessions of a private party dancer

    I think working as an independent escort is better than a private party dancer where you earn more with ease.

Similar Threads

  1. A private party dancer/agency owner comes clean
    By Kellydancer in forum Private Party Dancing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 08:11 PM
  2. Your work day as a Private Party dancer: A how-to guide
    By Paris in forum Private Party Dancing
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 12:16 AM
  3. Private Party at AR
    By sexy_scout in forum Private Party Dancing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 10:29 AM
  4. Private Party...
    By NaomiSweetPea in forum Private Party Dancing
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 09:41 AM
  5. what to do in a private party???
    By strawberrysg in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2003, 03:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •