Thread: Oil/Lotion Shows

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Oil/Lotion Shows

I apologise if this has been covered before, but after searching, I couldn't find any other threads.

I was recently asked to do an oil show for the first time recently, and although I had a lot of fun with it, afterwards, I wondered if I had gone about it the right way.

It was for a regular who usually has pretty long shows, so I wasn't *too* worried by having to log off for a while afterwards to shower/change sheets, but obviously that's not ideal every time.

I used baby oil, and managed to only get a little bit on the sheet I was sitting on, which washed out easily, but are there any tips that anyone can give me for doing oil shows in the future?

I will only do it in exclusive, and I'm considering requiring at least a 15 min block for this sort of show in the future, but is there anything that will make clean-up easier?

Thanks
    Thanked 19,562 Times in 3,647 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Default Re: Oil/Lotion Shows

I will only do oil shows in a block exclusive because my skin is super sensitive and I will break out. I remove my bedding prior and lay towels down. When the show is over I grab my oil soak towels, throw them in the washer, and jump in the shower. If they want a video of oil, I'll sell them that if they don't want to purchase a block.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Red View Post
    Audritwo's asshole sees all, knows all. Spurs on armies of orcs. Casts fear into the dwindling races of Middle-Earth. Fears hobbits.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to audritwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

baby oil can make some foofs a bit sensitive so be careful, last thing you want is taking days off because of thrush! Personally i prefer coconut oil. Dont forget to record oil shows to sell too :p

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sally Says For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

He only wanted oil on my tits and belly, so I didn't consider the health of my cunt! If I'd had a bit of warning, I'd have got my coconut oil out, so in future I'll make sure I've got that to hand - it's so much nicer on my skin than baby oil, and definitely absorbs faster too.

I entirely didn't consider filming oil shows, but that is DEFINITELY something I'll try to keep in mind in the future. If i'm gonna get messy, I wanna make as much ££ off it as possible!

Thanks

oh and have baby wipes so you can switch off your cam etc without ruining it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally Says For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,039 Times in 301 Posts

I usually don't do them but in block exclusive. Too much mess and clean up to worry about only making a few bucks off of it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BustyVixen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

On the subject of coconut oil: if you're going to be using it on your skin, be sure to get UNrefined! The refined oil can get stuck in your pores and give you acne or cause irritation. I found that out the hard way
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PumpkinSpicy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 453 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

I use a thin lubricant like ky. That way I can use it every wear. Another good thin lubricant is wet sensitive skin. It pours like water.
    Earn $$$ from sexting and phone calls:
    https://www.sextpanther.com/apply?id=3508
    https://www.niteflirt.com/pid/33134642

Get more fans/make $ posting pics you already have:
    https://onlyfans.com/?ref=61044060

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jasmine22 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,601 Times in 6,992 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by audritwo View Post
    I will only do oil shows in a block exclusive because my skin is super sensitive and I will break out. I remove my bedding prior and lay towels down. When the show is over I grab my oil soak towels, throw them in the washer, and jump in the shower. If they want a video of oil, I'll sell them that if they don't want to purchase a block.
    Yes, I feel the same way. I used to buy that Johnson & Johnson shea and cocoa butter baby oil for MFC oil shows. Smelled amazing, but MAN, did my skin itch from the MFC oil shows. I'd log off and jump in the shower immediately. There were a few separate occasions where my skin was all fucked up and broken out in hives, and to this day I was never 100% certain if it was because of that...but to be on the safe side, I stopped buying the stuff. I remember a time when my legs had a huge patch of freaky-looking skin discoloration...I jumped in the shower and turned the water to the scalding hot setting, because when you have hives the hot water "hurts so good." I remember calling Mom and asking her to pick up some calamine lotion for me from the store. Posting about all this just reminded me that I really need to start buying that Aveeno oatmeal body wash again. It's a bit pricey, but it's good stuff.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,603 Times in 6,566 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

I just bumped an oil thread I started a while ago. Good info in there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Yes, I feel the same way. I used to buy that Johnson & Johnson shea and cocoa butter baby oil for MFC oil shows. Smelled amazing, but MAN, did my skin itch from the MFC oil shows. I'd log off and jump in the shower immediately. There were a few separate occasions where my skin was all fucked up and broken out in hives, and to this day I was never 100% certain if it was because of that...but to be on the safe side, I stopped buying the stuff. I remember a time when my legs had a huge patch of freaky-looking skin discoloration...I jumped in the shower and turned the water to the scalding hot setting, because when you have hives the hot water "hurts so good." I remember calling Mom and asking her to pick up some calamine lotion for me from the store. Posting about all this just reminded me that I really need to start buying that Aveeno oatmeal body wash again. It's a bit pricey, but it's good stuff.
    Wtf this happened to me some months ago.. I broke out real bad & always after doing oil shows.. I thought it was something else but maybe it was because of baby oil I was using.... Maybe if try a different oil, it will be better?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Melyssax For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Chellyinparadise's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,559 Times in 1,163 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Yea i agree i usually get the unrefined organic coconut oil in the jar, it is much safer for your skin. You can get it at walmart if you have one near you worth it and lasts a long time. Can even use it to shave, makes legs smooth. not to mention it smells awesome. I use it for alot of things. I also wont do any shows unless it is in blocks.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

For coconut oil do you pre-melt it or do you scoop some out and let your body heat do it as you rub it on yourself?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I highly suggest NOT using "baby oil". It's like rubbing gasoline on your skin. Your skin is another "mouth", taking in nutrients, etc. http://naturallynourishing.com/what-...y-oil-made-of/

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leiaswift For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,601 Times in 6,992 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melyssax View Post
    Wtf this happened to me some months ago.. I broke out real bad & always after doing oil shows.. I thought it was something else but maybe it was because of baby oil I was using.... Maybe if try a different oil, it will be better?
    I'm glad this thread was bumped, because I totally forgot about this while baby oil vs coconut oil topic (not that guys really ask for it, but it'd be nice to have it to add to the mix). I totally forgot where the ladies told me to go for the coconut oil, etc., so I gotta reread the other thread(s). Definitely not using baby oil anymore and fucking up my skin.

Thanks

I use coconut oil daily anyway. I just put it in an amber glass bottle with a pump that I can just pump out onto my skin. It works great that way. Also, since coconut oil is semi solid, t kinda looks a bit like jizz when I pump it onto my brown skin. Bonus points, the kids love it. Good tips about recording them though.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,026 Times in 323 Posts

Ohkay. Oh boy.

It's time to get some science in this thread.

I'm a skincare addict. I sit down and research skincare all the time. My family comes from a long line of models, so I was always told to take perfect care of my skin. I was always told to check the facts and make sure that I never tried anything which wasn't proven. In the modeling world, a lot of models will provide advice which is incorrect to undercut the competition. I'm not saying anyone in this thread is doing that, but I do believe some people have been given the wrong information by people who are trying to harm them. Regardless, that's not the point. I'm going to tell you how to scientifically take care of your skin.

THE "ALL NATURAL" MYTH;
    (I'm scared of chemicals I can't pronounce)

Name:  Banana-Chemical-Compounds-011416084470.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  202.2 KB

This is a banana. Bananas are all natural. How come this chemical list looks so scary?

Well my friend...it's because you're not a scientist and that's okay. Listen, we create lotions and oils especially for your skin the lab because skin needs to be taken care of. We test it to make sure it doesn't interact and give you infections. Skin is alive, and the things you use on it need to be tested and safe! Please don't use any all natural remedies. Things that are considered all natural and good for you are turned into lotions and medicines.

Why don't you see many good lotions which have coconut oil?

Well, that's because coconut oil is terrible for your skin. Yes, really. All coconut oil. Some people may not break out as much, but they're definitely the exception to the rule. Just because it's all natural doesn't mean it's good for you! "Coconut oil is considered to be fairly comedogenic. That doesn’t bother many people, but if you have a tendency to get clogged pores (blackheads, etc), coconut oil might exacerbate that problem." Unfortunately, that applies to most of it. It rates about a 3 or 4 out of 5 in the ability to make you break out.

Here's someone who had their dandruff problem worsened by using coconut oil on their scalp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OzbSpEmIMo

The only time it's safe to use is when you're using it as a lube for your vagina because it mimics the natural oils inside of it, otherwise you need to get the right kind and patch test it.

Here's some science. Coconut oil has side effects, just like anything else. Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's good.

[Research] Basic Coconut Oil Guide (Benefits, Uses, Science, etc.) (self.SkincareAddiction)
    submitted 4 months ago by bogdans_eyebrow
    An edible cooking staple far before it burst onto the cosmetics scene, Coconut Oil is now widely used to maintain skin and hair-care. I've collected some info on Coconut oil here, hope you find it useful!
    Coconut Oil – TLR
    Digestible oil extracted from the Cocos Nucifera palm tree
    Dry process produces refined coconut oil & wet process produces unrefined coconut oil
    High amounts of Lauric Acid which may have antibacterial properties
    Strong humectant and emollient properties make it an excellent full body & face moisturizer
    Deep penetration into hair follicles means protection from protein loss and hygral fatigue
    Use it for your skin, hair, or as a makeup remover
    Look for coconut oil that is unrefined, cold-pressed, and virgin or higher
    What it is
    Coconut Oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernels (the “meat”) of coconuts from the coconut palm tree (Cocos Nucifera). Over 90% of the world’s coconut oil is produced in Southeast Asia, Oceania, and the Indian Subcontinent[i].
    Coconut Oil is produced through one of two main processes – dry and wet
    The dry process extracts coconut oil by dissolving the dried copra[ii] of the coconut with solvents and heat, which produces the oil and a mish-mash of protein and fiber. Coconut oil extracted through the dry process is typically refined afterwards, as the copra is usually dried in unsanitary conditions. This is known as RBD Coconut Oil – RBD stands for Refined, Bleached, and Deodorized.
    The wet process uses raw, straight-off-the-tree coconut to extract the oil. As it is a wet process, the oil comes out emulsified (mixed) in water. Heat, acids, enzymes, or electrolysis then separates the oil from the water. Coconut oil extracted through the wet process is typically unrefined. This means the oils retains the original properties of the source coconut, including taste, color, and smell.
    Fractionation and Hydrogenation are further refining and altering processes, however they relate to Coconut Oil used for cooking purposes so we won’t dive into that here.
    Coconut Oil is roughly 90%[iii] saturated fats by composition. The oil has negligible amounts of oleic and linoleic acid[iv], but over 50% of the fatty acid profile alone is Lauric Acid[v]. Lauric acid has been shown to have potential for antibacterial and antifungal properties (see below).
    Notably, because of the high amounts of saturated fats, Coconut Oil is slow to oxidize and can maintain a shelf-life of at-least 12 months[vi], probably longer.
    Anecdotally speaking, Coconut Oil has been reported to be highly comedogenic, meaning the facial application of the oil could cause clogged pores, or possibly even breakouts as well. Patch testing is highly recommended!
    Benefits
    Below are some of the most important benefits of Coconut Oil:
    Humectant:
    Coconut Oil has been shown in studies to be superior over mineral oil in preventing water-loss and treating dermatitis[vii]. It’s also as safe and effective as mineral oil as a moisturizer in general, and for treating xerosis[viii]
    Antibacterial:
    Lauric acid is converted by the body into monolaurin, which has some bacteria-fighting abilities. Virgin Coconut Oil was successfully used to control Staphylococcus Aureus levels and fight atopic dermatitis in-vitro[ix]. Lauric acid could even be used as a natural antibiotic against p.acnes[x], the bacteria associated with promoting acne vulgaris.
    Hair-Care:
    Coconut Oil can protect your hair against protein loss[xi], thanks again to the high levels of lauric acid which appears to have an affinity to hair proteins and enables the oil to deeply penetrate the hair shaft. Coconut oil is superior to mineral oil again here, as the former can deeply penetrate into hair while the latter cannot[xii]. The deeper penetration of coconut oil could protect your hair from hygral fatigue (over-moisturization of the hair leading to excessive and repetitive swelling/de-swelling).
    Wound Healing:
    Coconut oil could provide temporary relief from burn wounds and even help speed up healing.[xiii]
    What to use it for
    Coconut Oil is a very flexible cosmetic oil – aside from the usual skin and hair applications, you can use it on your lips, nails, hands, feet, and generally as a full body moisturizer.
    Below are some of the most common uses for cosmetic Coconut Oil:
    Skin Moisturizer:
    The science shows that Coconut oil is at least as good as, if not better than mineral oil for skin moisturizing purposes. Use it as a daytime or nighttime moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated. Coconut Oil also has some emollient properties, meaning it can help your skin feel overall smoother and softer.
    For your Hair:
    Use coconut oil on your hair, either pre-wash or post-wash, and whether damaged or undamaged to provide deep-penetration moisture, and to prevent protein loss in the hair follicles. You can use pure coconut oil on your hair, or use shampoos and conditioners which contain some coconut oil.
    Makeup Removal:
    You can use coconut oil on its own to remove makeup from your face, with the oil acting as a sort of cleanser – the principle behind the ‘oil cleansing method’ of makeup removal. Mixing the coconut oil with another oil, such as Jojoba or Castor is another option. Again, patch test before trying something like this!
    What to look for
    Unrefined:
    Refined Coconut Oil comes from the dry process and is chemically bleached to remove its coloring, and is de-odorized through an extremely high-heat process. Solvents and chemicals are often added to act as preservatives. Unrefined Coconut Oil comes from the fresher, raw wet process and retains the original properties of the oil. Stick to unrefined if possible.
    Cold-Pressed:
    This means the oil was extracted from the plant mechanically, and that no extra heat was added to the process to induce extraction. The temperature doesn’t rise higher than 50 degrees, and so more of the oils natural and original properties are retained. Cold-pressed is one of two ways of expeller (mechanically) pressing the oil from the kernels, the other being heat-press. As both are mechanical methods of extracting the oil, you should be ok with either cold or expeller pressed. Ultimately, if you can, go with cold pressed.
    Virgin or higher:
    Look for an oil that is at-least virgin quality. These oils are from the very early pressings of the plant used to extract the oil, tend to be the least acidic, and have the strongest organoleptic properties (taste, smell, appearance, etc.). Coconut oil isn’t too pricey so if you can swing extra-virgin, go for it!
    Note: I would avoid oils that do not state these key characteristics (what kind of pressing, whether refined or not, and quality). At the very least, make sure your oil names the plant it came from!
    Some Final Tips
    Coconut oil has a reputation, whether deserved or undeserved, for being comedogenic. Patch test!
    Store your oil in a dry, dark place at room temperature
    [i] http://www.apccsec.org
    [ii] This is what copra is - http://www.usesofcoconut.com/wp-cont.../12/copra5.jpg
    [iii] http://www.uccs.edu/Documents/danderso/fats_oils.pdf
    [iv] ~6% oleic acid & ~2% linoleic (see tables) - http://www.banglajol.info/index.php/...e/view/669/685
    [v] http://www.banglajol.info/index.php/...e/view/669/685

[vi] Study testing the oxidative stability of coconut oil –
    http://journal-of-agroalimentary.ro/...12_272-276.pdf
    [vii] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24320105
    [viii] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15724344
    [ix] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19134433

[x] The study has in-vitro AND in-vivo results! –
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2772209/
    [xi] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12715094
    [xii] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11413497
    [xiii] Here’s a study on coconut oil reducing burn wounds on rats –
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20040946/
    TLR-- Coconut oil will always make your underlying skin issues x10 worse if you have ANY kind of acne or dandruff, but it's great for certain skin types when you use cold pressed, virgin, and unrefined. It's great as a lube because of good bacteria. Yayy.

https://discord.gg/uj2YTKV <-- online chat group for camgirls, clipgirls, and strippers! (No men allowed.)

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anoncamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Alright. So now it's time to discuss mineral oil, ladies.

Stop.

Stop demonizing mineral oil just because it's scary and comes as a 'gasoline byproduct'. The horror!

I shared this in the Friday questions thread but thought that it merited its own post since there is still a lot of misinformation out there about mineral oil and I still occasionally see it pop up here in the subreddit depite their being an excellent sidebar post on the subject.
    Mineral oil is unlikely to be comedogenic in human skin (see below.) It is an occlusive moisturizer and therefore not absorbed by the skin, and is not considered an irritant, however some people may have an allergic reaction to it (allergic contact dermatitis) which is why patch testing is always important.
    There is a LOT of misinformation out there on it, even within the scientific community (as seen in the link up there about moisturizers.) Inaccurate and disingenuous marketing claims about mineral oil are abundant on products, just like with products meant to treat acne. The information about mineral oil, however, is either based on completely non-scientific claims or on outdated standards of interpretation for scientific data based on animal and human testing models.
    Here is a peer review journal article commenting on the comedogenicity of mineral oil (it's a short one and very easy for the layperson to read, so here is the text in full):
    DiNardo, J. C. (2005). Is mineral oil comedogenic? Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 4(1), 2–3. doi:10.1111/j.1473-2165.2005.00150.x

The phrase, “acne cosmetica” was coined in the early 1970s to describe the association between cosmetic use and acne breakouts in women over the age of 30. Cosmetic formulations at that time did contain a number of animal, mineral, and vegetable oils, as well as synthetic oils (esters) which were thought to clog pores and perhaps elicit the response. A number of methods were quickly developed to evaluate the comedogenic potential of these ingredients, and several of these were found to evoke a response in the rabbit’s ear. This quickly became the model of choice. Several years later, a human model was developed, and researchers noted a difference between the results. Several ingredients elicited less of a comedogenic response. At this point in time, a great deal of confusion in interpreting comedogenic results existed. Both dermatologists and those in the cosmetic industry were unsure of the significance, if any, that the reported data held with respect to “acne cosmetica.” In an attempt to understand the contrasting results between the animal and human models, the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) held an international symposium on comedogenicity.1
    Several factors were taken into account (methodology, experimental design, results obtained, etc.), and based on the data presented, the symposium concluded that “if the animal model does not show evidence of comedogenesis, the test material under consideration is unlikely to be comedogenic in human skin. One-plus reactions are also unlikely to cause reactions in humans. Two-plus or three-plus responses require sound scientific judgment. Reformulation should be considered or the product should be adequately tested in humans before general use.” It should be noted that the comedogenic grades used in this statement are based on a 0 (no activity) to 3 (severe activity) scale, and that researchers were reporting results using a 0 (no activity) to 5 (severe activity) scale. Therefore, when interpreting the reported data, the AAD-recommended values would have to be shifted to include a one-plus to a two-plus for “unlikely to be comedogenic” and grades three-plus to five-plus “would require reformulation or adequate testing in humans.”
    So, “is mineral oil comedogenic?” This is a question that physicians, estheticians, cosmetic marketers, and consumers have asked me several times a year for the last two decades. Looking over the animal data that have been generated over the years (published2–5 and unpublished) using the rabbit ear model, mineral oil elicits a comedogenic grade ranging from 0 to 2 on a 5-point scale (Table 1). Taking into account the AAD recommendations, mineral oil would be categorized as “unlikely to be comedogenic in human skin.” To determine if this conclusion could be considered accurate, a number of finished products containing mineral oil were evaluated using the human model. These products ranged in mineral oil concentration from approximately 0.5% to 30%. The testing was conducted as outlined by Mills and Kligman.6 However, in order to avoid a subjective grading, the mean ratio of follicles to microcomedones was obtained for both pre-application and postapplication sites, and a percent change from baseline was calculated to determine the degree of microcomedone formation. This allows the data to be expressed in the form of a percent, yielding a clearer picture of the comedogenic activity. The data depicted in Table 2 presents the percent change in microcomedone activities for the products tested (9–34%). The percent change from baseline is within the normal range of ±10% of the negative control (15–30%) tested and can therefore be considered noncomedogenic in humans. Additionally, based on the 85–95% change in microcomedone activity noted for the positive control (octyl palmitate or INCI name ethylhexyl palmitate), it would appear that this material does exhibit a comedogenic response when tested undiluted in humans.
    So, “is mineral oil comedogenic?” No, based on the animal and human data reported, along with the AAD recommendation, it would appear reasonable to conclude that mineral oil is noncomedogenic in humans. Will we see more products containing mineral oil in the market? No, marketing claims have convinced us that mineral oil is a comedogenic ingredient and it will be far too hard for anyone to convince the consumer, after being bombarded by mineral-oil–free claims for decades, that it is now okay to use products that contain mineral oil.
    What is the message? Don’t be fooled by marketing claims. Although it is very difficult to find the time to research the numerous claims that are thrown at us daily, look for products that have been tested and claim to be noncomedogenic as opposed to just looking at the ingredients listed on the box or “ingredient x-free” statements. As with all toxicological testing, the effects observed when testing an actual product in humans is the best form of assessment to determine potential hazards associated with any ingredient and/or product.
    Table 1 Reported comedogenic activity of mineral oil in animals.
    Test ingredient/grade Reported comedogenic activity (conc. tested)*
    Mineral oil/carnation 0 (100%)
    Mineral oil/light 1–2 (100%)
    Mineral oil/medium 0–1 (100%)
    Mineral oil/heavy 0 (100%)
    Mineral oil/technical 1 (100%)
    Mineral oil/not specified 0–2 (10% in Propylene Glycol)
    *Values reported are based on a 0 "no activity" to 5 "severe activity" scale.
    Table 2 Comedogenic potential of products containing mineral oil.
    Product type Mineral oil range % change from baseline*
    Body scrub 0.5–1% 12%
    Foot cream 1–5% 9%
    Hand and body cream 5–10% 13%
    Facial cleanser 5–10% 33%
    Facial moisturizer 5–10% 13%
    Powder face make-up 10–25% 8%
    Pressed face powder 25–30% 34%
    Negative control N/A 15–30%
    Positive control N/A 85–95%
    *Percent change from baseline is based on the change in microcomedone to follicle rations for pre- and post-treatment.
    References
    1 American Academy of Dermatology invitational symposium on comedogenicity. J Am Acad Dermatol 1989; 20: 272–7.
    2 Fulton JE. Comedogenicity and irritancy of commonly used ingredients in skin care products. J Soc Cosmet Chem 1989; 40: 321–33.
    3 Kligman AM, Kwong T. An improved rabbit ear model for assessing comedogenic substances. Br J Dermatol 1979; 100: 699–702.
    4 Lanzet M. Comedogenic effects of cosmetic raw materials. Cosmetics & Toiletries 1986; 101: 63–72.
    5 Morris WE, Kwan SC. Use of the rabbit ear model in evaluating the comedogenic potential of cosmetic ingredients. J Soc Cosmet Chem 1983; 34: 215–25.
    6 Mills OH, Kligman AM. Human model for assessing comedogenic substances. Arch Dermatol 1982; 118: 903–5.
    So armed with that information and any other information you might have (please share!), maybe you would like to give mineral oil a try? If so, go forth and patch test then give mineral oil a try in your routine!
    Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAdd...nlikely_to_be/

TLR-- So basically, you're much better off using mineral oil as a moisturiser after you take a shower. A lot of people literally get cysts from coconut oil, but no one has ever been proven to break out of have any issues from mineral oil. It's actually very good for you, and it's very unlikely to hurt your skin...ever. You could probably use it as a lube, but it's untested.

https://discord.gg/uj2YTKV <-- online chat group for camgirls, clipgirls, and strippers! (No men allowed.)

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anoncamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If you insist on using an "all natural" oil because it makes you more comfortable, please use olive oil instead and do your own research on this.

I hate to be pushy, but I just cannot stand the idea of anyone out there having to deal with cystic acne and terrible dandruff when it's so easy to prevent. I really wish we weren't so scared of 'chemicals' as a species. If you're actually concerned, why don't you go out out there and look at the facts? I'm serious. The only reason we even have our current job is because of the LEAPS in scientific advancement. Every single one of you have internet and knows how to read, so I'm a bit disappointed at the lack of science in this thread. This kind of stuff actually hurts people.

I know it's tempting to just reach into your kitchen when you don't have much else. I know it's a lot of effort to look up new products and make sure the ingredients work correctly. I know it's hard when you don't want to spend over $20 on skincare. But seriously, it's important. If you can't use actual skincare products then you're better off not trying anything at all because you might make your skin worse if you just put random kitchen ingredients on it. Don't hurt yourself, please! This isn't a joke. You ladies near to learn this stuff if your entire livelihood is dependant on being attractive.

As a sidenote, please don't put lemon juice on your skin. Please.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anoncamgirl For This Useful Post: