Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1125

Thread: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

  1. #1101
    Featured Member JessRyan's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    1,171
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 615 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    So do you have to know how to speak Russian on it?
    I use #american and american in my topic to attract English speaking guys and every day I get guys who are thankful for that.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:


  3. #1102
    God/dess seashell's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Your Wildest Dreams
    Posts
    2,749
    Thanks
    4,622
    Thanked 5,461 Times in 1,896 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    I use #american and american in my topic to attract English speaking guys and every day I get guys who are thankful for that.
    That is a fantastic idea

  4. #1103
    Featured Member JessRyan's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    1,171
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 615 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karla_K View Post
    Hey,

    I wanted to know what are the best timesto get on bonga cams? i just came back from a year long camming hitus. I see SM is still a mess so I'm trying to stay clear of that. And I want to give bonga cams a good try
    Bonga is a great site. I love all the little features they offer models too. So take a good look around at your dashboard and all the things you can do. Bonga has features for their models that other sites don't. You can ban a guy even after he's left your room. I rarely ban anymore. I think over the last year and half I've been on Bonga, I've banned all the jerks.
    Now I mute them and tease them, and a lot of times they tip me to get un-muted.
    It did take A LONG consistent time on Bonga to get my room exactly as I like it.
    I've seen a lot of models try it for such a short time, prolly not make much $$ then give up. It took awhile for me. The ONLY site I've ever cammed on and made immediate $$ was Streamate. But I don't judge all sites on that.
    Bonga guys are Bonga guys and I don't often see them anywhere else. They know they get a lot for their tokens on Bonga.
    I cam on Myfreecams, chaturbate, and Streamate. Bonga is my favorite site. Why? The guys, once you get your room right, they are really funny and I enjoy it. Model support (may be lacking in communication but I am forgiving when English is their second language) Model support has always been fast and helpful.
    LIVE model support
    ADMIN will occasionally pop into my room (they are polite) ask how I like a new feature, then leave.
    Timely direct deposits. Bonga is the fastest DD I have.
    Olga is here on forums to answer questions and put up with trolls. God bless her.
    I have NEVER EVER had a streaming issue or glitch on Bonga. NEVER!!
    Weekly bonus contest in which it is fairly easy to make some free FREE $$$ $25 or $50 or $100 every week adds up quick.
    The pro's out-weigh the cons.
    Cons: I wish models could adjust their private rates a bit more to at least equal MFC or have a minimum private show time like on chaturbate.
    Sadly, BongaCams is the most under-rated and for some strange reason I'll never figure out, the most hated cam-site (by most who have never even cammed on it) I've ever seen/read about.
    I'll support and approve of them (Bonga) as long as they don't give me reason not to. They have yet to let me down.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:


  6. #1104
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    5,383
    Thanks
    17,563
    Thanked 11,861 Times in 3,582 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    Bonga is a great site. I love all the little features they offer models too. So take a good look around at your dashboard and all the things you can do. Bonga has features for their models that other sites don't. You can ban a guy even after he's left your room. I rarely ban anymore. I think over the last year and half I've been on Bonga, I've banned all the jerks.
    Now I mute them and tease them, and a lot of times they tip me to get un-muted.
    It did take A LONG consistent time on Bonga to get my room exactly as I like it.
    I've seen a lot of models try it for such a short time, prolly not make much $$ then give up. It took awhile for me. The ONLY site I've ever cammed on and made immediate $$ was Streamate. But I don't judge all sites on that.
    Bonga guys are Bonga guys and I don't often see them anywhere else. They know they get a lot for their tokens on Bonga.
    I cam on Myfreecams, chaturbate, and Streamate. Bonga is my favorite site. Why? The guys, once you get your room right, they are really funny and I enjoy it. Model support (may be lacking in communication but I am forgiving when English is their second language) Model support has always been fast and helpful.
    LIVE model support
    ADMIN will occasionally pop into my room (they are polite) ask how I like a new feature, then leave.
    Timely direct deposits. Bonga is the fastest DD I have.
    Olga is here on forums to answer questions and put up with trolls. God bless her.
    I have NEVER EVER had a streaming issue or glitch on Bonga. NEVER!!
    Weekly bonus contest in which it is fairly easy to make some free FREE $$$ $25 or $50 or $100 every week adds up quick.
    The pro's out-weigh the cons.
    Cons: I wish models could adjust their private rates a bit more to at least equal MFC or have a minimum private show time like on chaturbate.
    Sadly, BongaCams is the most under-rated and for some strange reason I'll never figure out, the most hated cam-site (by most who have never even cammed on it) I've ever seen/read about.
    I'll support and approve of them (Bonga) as long as they don't give me reason not to. They have yet to let me down.

    I actually liked the site features and the way the site works but since I mainly offer privates and don't do nudity or flashes in free chat, I just can't work for those super cheap prices, not worth wearing myself out for no money.

    That's what keeps me from going back.

    I can't see why they won't allow models to charge a decent rate instead of the ridiculously low private setting they have.



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  8. #1105
    Featured Member JessRyan's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    1,171
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 615 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    ^^ I agree. That's my #1 complaint. I run bonga as I run SM or really any of my sites. I no longer do public toy shows or show pussy in guest chat. I also run Bonga while splitting other sites. Seems to work good with SM or MFC because if I get a vanilla prvt on SM or MFC, I can go to spy mode on BC and it really helps. Running BC by itself is a long slow day.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:


  10. #1106
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    2,610
    Thanked 576 Times in 261 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    Bonga is a great site.............. They have yet to let me down.
    Is this still your opinion on it?
    I signed up. First 2 days looked promising. Now , 3-4 days later, with a score of 3800, the room is a ghost town. The 2 members I have in seem to be stuck. They do not react to anything. No talking , nothing. I asked support and they refereed me to their FAQ. Yeah, that does not help when you have no one to entertain.
    I even got the nano video to work ( I guess, I asked support they said it was on) and no difference.. Where is the traffic? I have good everything. Lighting, Camera, I use sound and all the good stuff. I smile , Im nice.

  11. #1107
    Featured Member JessRyan's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    1,171
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 615 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by imelly21 View Post
    Is this still your opinion on it?
    I signed up. First 2 days looked promising. Now , 3-4 days later, with a score of 3800, the room is a ghost town. The 2 members I have in seem to be stuck. They do not react to anything. No talking , nothing. I asked support and they refereed me to their FAQ. Yeah, that does not help when you have no one to entertain.
    I even got the nano video to work ( I guess, I asked support they said it was on) and no difference.. Where is the traffic? I have good everything. Lighting, Camera, I use sound and all the good stuff. I smile , Im nice.

    sorry to hear that. I've been on BC for almost a year and so I have built up a good room with good numbers. I also split it, sometimes with verysoft and sometimes with 2 laptops, so if either site is slow, it doesn't matter so much. I run streamate or MFC with Bonga.
    I put #american in my topic, if you're american it helps. Do you use a tip vibe? The Bonga guys like those toys

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:


  13. #1108
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    2,610
    Thanked 576 Times in 261 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    sorry to hear that. I've been on BC for almost a year and so I have built up a good room with good numbers. I also split it, sometimes with verysoft and sometimes with 2 laptops, so if either site is slow, it doesn't matter so much. I run streamate or MFC with Bonga.
    I put #american in my topic, if you're american it helps. Do you use a tip vibe? The Bonga guys like those toys
    Yes to american and yes to tip vibe. Ill try again. The way it was the other day Im better off trying MFC again, instead of giving Bonga a try.

  14. #1109
    God/dess anonymous camgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    4,708
    Thanks
    5,799
    Thanked 10,386 Times in 3,450 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Did anyone get their 1099 yet? I had an issue last year , And I still didn't receive it this year..
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

  15. #1110
    God/dess cherryblossomsinspring's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,265
    Thanks
    2,454
    Thanked 4,765 Times in 1,704 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by hyori View Post
    From the BongaCams - Cam Girl Wiki:

    Voyeur Chat aka "Spy"
    A model can initiate this mode, at any time, without first securing a paying member. This takes the model out of free chat and into a mode where she/he is only view-able by members that pay 7 tokens per minute. This is an excellent feature for those models that split-cam, as this can be clicked when securing a show or private on a different cam site. It may also be used, at the model's discretion, to boost earnings. However, it is important to keep in mind that this is the cheapest payable chat mode. Therefore, it may be oftentimes requested by members for this reason.

    Group Chat
    The model sets the required amount of users. If this requirement is met, the model will be automatically taken into the group show area where each member pays 15 tokens per minute. If the required amount of users is not met, the model has the choice to begin the group chat anyway with less users.

    Private Chat
    A user can invite a model to private chat in which the model will earn 30 tokens per minute. Spies are able to access this show at the rate of 7 tokens per minute.

    Full Private Chat
    A user can invite a model to full private chat in which the model will earn 45 tokens per minute. In this mode, no spies may access the show and it is a true one-on-one experience between the member and the model.


    I personally discourage going private at all and try to keep everything in public because I don't like the rates.

    Are these rates still valid? Also 45 tokens per minutes is that the same as saying $4.50 per minute ( model cut?) or is it $4.50 and the model receives $2.25 per minute?

  16. #1111
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    any ideas how to get to top 100? im not online on mondays so i go straight to 500 position and guys don't really want to tip when im that low. i splitcam but seems like there's only freeloaders im in 1200 position now lol

  17. #1112
    God/dess anonymous camgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    4,708
    Thanks
    5,799
    Thanked 10,386 Times in 3,450 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Anyone? Still haven't got my 1099 yet.. Emailed Ronni a few days ago and no response yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    Did anyone get their 1099 yet? I had an issue last year , And I still didn't receive it this year..
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

  18. #1113
    Member Olga BongaCams's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 66 Times in 31 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    Did anyone get their 1099 yet? I had an issue last year , And I still didn't receive it this year..
    Hi anonymous camgirl,

    Please donít worry, forms 1099 will be sent in the near future. Feel free to contact BongaCams support if you have any questions.

    Thank you

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Olga BongaCams For This Useful Post:


  20. #1114
    Member Olga BongaCams's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 66 Times in 31 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by cherryblossomsinspring View Post
    Are these rates still valid? Also 45 tokens per minutes is that the same as saying $4.50 per minute ( model cut?) or is it $4.50 and the model receives $2.25 per minute?
    Hello cherryblossomsinspring,

    The current chat room rates are valid. A model gets the commission depending on their RevShare. If itís 50%, the model receives 0.05 Ä per 1 Token which means 2.25 Ä for 45 Tokens.
    May you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact BongaCams support directly.

    Thank you

  21. #1115
    Featured Member JessRyan's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    1,171
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 615 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by uglyblonde View Post
    any ideas how to get to top 100? im not online on mondays so i go straight to 500 position and guys don't really want to tip when im that low. i splitcam but seems like there's only freeloaders im in 1200 position now lol
    I try to get on every day I cam (which is 5 days aweek) and I split Bonga with SM or CB. When I get a private on SM or CB, I go to spy mode on bonga and turn off the sound on that lap top. (I cam with 2 laptops most the time)

    It does take a little work, but I usually get into the top 50. The one time I placed 3rd, I was on as much as I could for 7 days that week. I really worked it that week.
    I just think that extra $10/$15 or whatever....adds up. Free money no matter how small.

    I'd also like to add that I'm rarely in "away" mode. I've noticed some of the top girls are always in "away" mode and never engage their room?? In fact one top girl I've yet to see.
    Just my 2 cents, but I think in order to win any bonus $$ it should be required to be actively engaged with your room/live streaming and not in "away" mode more than 15% of your
    time online.
    Just my opinion, I'm very social and love my bonga guys & the site itself. Of all my camsites, Bonga is my favorite.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:


  23. #1116
    Featured Member JessRyan's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    1,171
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 615 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Olga BongaCams View Post
    Hello cherryblossomsinspring,

    The current chat room rates are valid. A model gets the commission depending on their RevShare. If it’s 50%, the model receives 0.05 € per 1 Token which means 2.25 € for 45 Tokens.
    May you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact BongaCams support directly.

    Thank you
    I'm trying to get that extra %5 I added another video about 2 weeks that has been approved, but is yet to be "added" to my profile. How long does that take? I'd really like to get that done.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:


  25. #1117
    Member Olga BongaCams's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 66 Times in 31 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    I'm trying to get that extra %5 I added another video about 2 weeks that has been approved, but is yet to be "added" to my profile. How long does that take? I'd really like to get that done.
    Hi JessRyan,

    The videos were uploaded to your profile and the last one was approved on February 3. Currently, your RevShare score is 50%. Please feel free to contact BongaCams support if you have any further questions or concerns.

    Thank you!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Olga BongaCams For This Useful Post:


  27. #1118
    Senior Member cutiecam's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 459 Times in 123 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    I found out that a member bought a gift for me... and since I didn't respond quickly enough BongaCams refunded the gift back to the guy. WTF? I thought there were no chargebacks on this site. I don't even get to know who sent the gift.

  28. #1119
    Member Olga BongaCams's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 66 Times in 31 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by cutiecam View Post
    I found out that a member bought a gift for me... and since I didn't respond quickly enough BongaCams refunded the gift back to the guy. WTF? I thought there were no chargebacks on this site. I don't even get to know who sent the gift.
    Hello, cutiecam!

    In order to understand the situation better, we need to receive more details. Kindly ask you to provide your username through private message box, or contact BongaCams Support Team about this issue.

    Thank you.

  29. #1120
    Featured Member JessRyan's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    1,171
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 615 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Olga BongaCams View Post
    Hi anonymous camgirl,

    Please don’t worry, forms 1099 will be sent in the near future. Feel free to contact BongaCams support if you have any questions.

    Thank you
    Bonga was the last site to send these out last year. Just a little frustrating when I've been sitting on my tax forms since mid Jan (I've got manyvids, MFC, Streamate, LCMS, Chaturbate already) waiting on Bonga so I can file. I just like to get it all done ASAP

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:


  31. #1121
    God/dess anonymous camgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    4,708
    Thanks
    5,799
    Thanked 10,386 Times in 3,450 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    I had to ask for it again and they sent it to me in an email, They are not doing good sending out these 1099's ...

    Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    Bonga was the last site to send these out last year. Just a little frustrating when I've been sitting on my tax forms since mid Jan (I've got manyvids, MFC, Streamate, LCMS, Chaturbate already) waiting on Bonga so I can file. I just like to get it all done ASAP
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

  32. #1122
    Member PinkSophia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    I have had the best experience at Bongacams! As a new model I worked really hard 7-12 hours a day and got featured at the top of the site. I made $700-$1000 every week. Plus I made an extra $100 every week from a contest. I bought the lovense toy and earn a lot of tips. You can also refer models and members to get your commisson up. There are three different private shows. I like to do the group chat and spy chat when it is slow. There is also VIP shows where you are guaranteed $50 for 30 minutes. This is a great way to get a lot of tips and to bring new membors in. Bonga also gives out pay stubs and shows your earnings. I was able to get an appartment by proving my income. You get paid weekly and if you work a certain amount of days in a row, Bonga will send your checks early.

    1 Token 0.08 - 0.19 €
    Tips 20/50/100/200/custom tokens
    Group Chat 15 tokens / minute
    Private Chat 30 tokens / minute
    Full private chat 45 tokens / minute
    Voyeur/SPY Chat 7 tokens / minute

    Use my refferal link if you would like to get started as a model on bongacams.com and feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

    https://bongamodels.com?fuid=38280271

  33. #1123
    Featured Member JessRyan's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    1,171
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 615 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    ^^^^mmmmm kay "I lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks! Thanks Mega Shake!!"

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:


  35. #1124
    Senior Member *Lynn*'s Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 126 Times in 54 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Ok, I read the agreement, but I am still curious on a few things:

    Geographic block
    is it general practice for them to use your video/picture (sm is pretty good about wishes not to, unlike ifriends!)
    Can you set a minimum tip or specific noise for a tip amount
    Firstchoicepay?

    From wiki page:
    "At the highest token package purchased at 18 cents per token, a model will earn 27.78% with a 50% "RevShare" score. At the lowest token package purchased at 10 cents per token, a model will earn 50% with a 50% "RevShare" score."
    Does that mean we could be earning as low as 27.78%?

    Thanks!
    Last edited by *Lynn*; 03-08-2018 at 03:57 PM.

  36. #1125
    Member Olga BongaCams's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 66 Times in 31 Posts

    Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by *Lynn* View Post
    Ok, I read the agreement, but I am still curious on a few things:

    Geographic block
    is it general practice for them to use your video/picture (sm is pretty good about wishes not to, unlike ifriends!)
    Can you set a minimum tip or specific noise for a tip amount
    Firstchoicepay?

    From wiki page:
    "At the highest token package purchased at 18 cents per token, a model will earn 27.78% with a 50% "RevShare" score. At the lowest token package purchased at 10 cents per token, a model will earn 50% with a 50% "RevShare" score."
    Does that mean we could be earning as low as 27.78%?

    Thanks!
    Hello, *Lynn*!

    Thank you for your question!

    You can easily block any city/country/state or region by clicking “Privacy settings” in your BongaModels account. Concerning the tips, it’s not possible to set a minimum amount, however, you are able to change the default sound for tips you receive in “Profile Settings” section.

    We accept FirstChoice Pay as a payout method as well as Paxum, WebMoney, ePayments and Bank WIRE Transfer. Models from US can also get paid by Direct Deposit and Check.

    Token price for the Models always equals 0.1 €, a model gets the commission depending on their RevShare. If it’s 50%, the model receives 0.05 € per 1 Token

    In case of any additional questions, do not hesitate contacting BongaCams Support. They are always happy to help!

    Thank you!

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olga BongaCams For This Useful Post:


Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Similar Threads

  1. The official Hawtbits.com Thread
    By CassieHeart in forum Other Work
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 09:55 PM
  2. Official Thread of Cute
    By Doc Holliday in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 01:40 AM
  3. Payoneer Official Support Thread
    By Nissim-Payoneer in forum Other Work
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 12:42 AM
  4. The Official Reggae thread
    By PatheticLoserCuckold in forum Music Mix
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 09:15 AM
  5. The OFFICIAL Halloween Thread
    By A_Guy in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 11:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •