Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 1,101 to 1,117 of 1117

Thread: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,726 Times in 590 Posts

Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    So do you have to know how to speak Russian on it?
    I use #american and american in my topic to attract English speaking guys and every day I get guys who are thankful for that.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,903 Times in 1,747 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    I use #american and american in my topic to attract English speaking guys and every day I get guys who are thankful for that.
    That is a fantastic idea

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karla_K View Post
    Hey,

I wanted to know what are the best timesto get on bonga cams? i just came back from a year long camming hitus. I see SM is still a mess so I'm trying to stay clear of that. And I want to give bonga cams a good try
    Bonga is a great site. I love all the little features they offer models too. So take a good look around at your dashboard and all the things you can do. Bonga has features for their models that other sites don't. You can ban a guy even after he's left your room. I rarely ban anymore. I think over the last year and half I've been on Bonga, I've banned all the jerks.
    Now I mute them and tease them, and a lot of times they tip me to get un-muted.
    It did take A LONG consistent time on Bonga to get my room exactly as I like it.
    I've seen a lot of models try it for such a short time, prolly not make much $$ then give up. It took awhile for me. The ONLY site I've ever cammed on and made immediate $$ was Streamate. But I don't judge all sites on that.
    Bonga guys are Bonga guys and I don't often see them anywhere else. They know they get a lot for their tokens on Bonga.
    I cam on Myfreecams, chaturbate, and Streamate. Bonga is my favorite site. Why? The guys, once you get your room right, they are really funny and I enjoy it. Model support (may be lacking in communication but I am forgiving when English is their second language) Model support has always been fast and helpful.
    LIVE model support
    ADMIN will occasionally pop into my room (they are polite) ask how I like a new feature, then leave.
    Timely direct deposits. Bonga is the fastest DD I have.
    Olga is here on forums to answer questions and put up with trolls. God bless her.
    I have NEVER EVER had a streaming issue or glitch on Bonga. NEVER!!
    Weekly bonus contest in which it is fairly easy to make some free FREE $$$ $25 or $50 or $100 every week adds up quick.
    The pro's out-weigh the cons.
    Cons: I wish models could adjust their private rates a bit more to at least equal MFC or have a minimum private show time like on chaturbate.
    Sadly, BongaCams is the most under-rated and for some strange reason I'll never figure out, the most hated cam-site (by most who have never even cammed on it) I've ever seen/read about.
    I'll support and approve of them (Bonga) as long as they don't give me reason not to. They have yet to let me down.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,614 Times in 3,509 Posts

Bonga is a great site. I love all the little features they offer models too. So take a good look around at your dashboard and all the things you can do. Bonga has features for their models that other sites don't. You can ban a guy even after he's left your room. I rarely ban anymore. I think over the last year and half I've been on Bonga, I've banned all the jerks.
    Now I mute them and tease them, and a lot of times they tip me to get un-muted.
    It did take A LONG consistent time on Bonga to get my room exactly as I like it.
    I've seen a lot of models try it for such a short time, prolly not make much $$ then give up. It took awhile for me. The ONLY site I've ever cammed on and made immediate $$ was Streamate. But I don't judge all sites on that.
    Bonga guys are Bonga guys and I don't often see them anywhere else. They know they get a lot for their tokens on Bonga.
    I cam on Myfreecams, chaturbate, and Streamate. Bonga is my favorite site. Why? The guys, once you get your room right, they are really funny and I enjoy it. Model support (may be lacking in communication but I am forgiving when English is their second language) Model support has always been fast and helpful.
    LIVE model support
    ADMIN will occasionally pop into my room (they are polite) ask how I like a new feature, then leave.
    Timely direct deposits. Bonga is the fastest DD I have.
    Olga is here on forums to answer questions and put up with trolls. God bless her.
    I have NEVER EVER had a streaming issue or glitch on Bonga. NEVER!!
    Weekly bonus contest in which it is fairly easy to make some free FREE $$$ $25 or $50 or $100 every week adds up quick.
    The pro's out-weigh the cons.
    Cons: I wish models could adjust their private rates a bit more to at least equal MFC or have a minimum private show time like on chaturbate.
    Sadly, BongaCams is the most under-rated and for some strange reason I'll never figure out, the most hated cam-site (by most who have never even cammed on it) I've ever seen/read about.
    I'll support and approve of them (Bonga) as long as they don't give me reason not to. They have yet to let me down.

I actually liked the site features and the way the site works but since I mainly offer privates and don't do nudity or flashes in free chat, I just can't work for those super cheap prices, not worth wearing myself out for no money.

That's what keeps me from going back.

I can't see why they won't allow models to charge a decent rate instead of the ridiculously low private setting they have.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^^ I agree. That's my #1 complaint. I run bonga as I run SM or really any of my sites. I no longer do public toy shows or show pussy in guest chat. I also run Bonga while splitting other sites. Seems to work good with SM or MFC because if I get a vanilla prvt on SM or MFC, I can go to spy mode on BC and it really helps. Running BC by itself is a long slow day.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Bonga is a great site.............. They have yet to let me down.
    Is this still your opinion on it?
    I signed up. First 2 days looked promising. Now , 3-4 days later, with a score of 3800, the room is a ghost town. The 2 members I have in seem to be stuck. They do not react to anything. No talking , nothing. I asked support and they refereed me to their FAQ. Yeah, that does not help when you have no one to entertain.
    I even got the nano video to work ( I guess, I asked support they said it was on) and no difference.. Where is the traffic? I have good everything. Lighting, Camera, I use sound and all the good stuff. I smile , Im nice.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imelly21 View Post
    Is this still your opinion on it?
    I signed up. First 2 days looked promising. Now , 3-4 days later, with a score of 3800, the room is a ghost town. The 2 members I have in seem to be stuck. They do not react to anything. No talking , nothing. I asked support and they refereed me to their FAQ. Yeah, that does not help when you have no one to entertain.
    I even got the nano video to work ( I guess, I asked support they said it was on) and no difference.. Where is the traffic? I have good everything. Lighting, Camera, I use sound and all the good stuff. I smile , Im nice.

sorry to hear that. I've been on BC for almost a year and so I have built up a good room with good numbers. I also split it, sometimes with verysoft and sometimes with 2 laptops, so if either site is slow, it doesn't matter so much. I run streamate or MFC with Bonga.
    I put #american in my topic, if you're american it helps. Do you use a tip vibe? The Bonga guys like those toys

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

sorry to hear that. I've been on BC for almost a year and so I have built up a good room with good numbers. I also split it, sometimes with verysoft and sometimes with 2 laptops, so if either site is slow, it doesn't matter so much. I run streamate or MFC with Bonga.
    I put #american in my topic, if you're american it helps. Do you use a tip vibe? The Bonga guys like those toys
    Yes to american and yes to tip vibe. Ill try again. The way it was the other day Im better off trying MFC again, instead of giving Bonga a try.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 3,400 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Did anyone get their 1099 yet? I had an issue last year , And I still didn't receive it this year..
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

God/dess cherryblossomsinspring's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,763 Times in 1,704 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by hyori View Post
    From the BongaCams - Cam Girl Wiki:

Voyeur Chat aka "Spy"
    A model can initiate this mode, at any time, without first securing a paying member. This takes the model out of free chat and into a mode where she/he is only view-able by members that pay 7 tokens per minute. This is an excellent feature for those models that split-cam, as this can be clicked when securing a show or private on a different cam site. It may also be used, at the model's discretion, to boost earnings. However, it is important to keep in mind that this is the cheapest payable chat mode. Therefore, it may be oftentimes requested by members for this reason.

Group Chat
    The model sets the required amount of users. If this requirement is met, the model will be automatically taken into the group show area where each member pays 15 tokens per minute. If the required amount of users is not met, the model has the choice to begin the group chat anyway with less users.

Private Chat
    A user can invite a model to private chat in which the model will earn 30 tokens per minute. Spies are able to access this show at the rate of 7 tokens per minute.

Full Private Chat
    A user can invite a model to full private chat in which the model will earn 45 tokens per minute. In this mode, no spies may access the show and it is a true one-on-one experience between the member and the model.

I personally discourage going private at all and try to keep everything in public because I don't like the rates.

Are these rates still valid? Also 45 tokens per minutes is that the same as saying $4.50 per minute ( model cut?) or is it $4.50 and the model receives $2.25 per minute?

Thanks

any ideas how to get to top 100? im not online on mondays so i go straight to 500 position and guys don't really want to tip when im that low. i splitcam but seems like there's only freeloaders im in 1200 position now lol

Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 3,400 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Anyone? Still haven't got my 1099 yet.. Emailed Ronni a few days ago and no response yet.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    Did anyone get their 1099 yet? I had an issue last year , And I still didn't receive it this year..
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    Hi anonymous camgirl,

Please donít worry, forms 1099 will be sent in the near future. Feel free to contact BongaCams support if you have any questions.

Thank you

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Olga BongaCams For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cherryblossomsinspring View Post
    Are these rates still valid? Also 45 tokens per minutes is that the same as saying $4.50 per minute ( model cut?) or is it $4.50 and the model receives $2.25 per minute?
    Hello cherryblossomsinspring,

The current chat room rates are valid. A model gets the commission depending on their RevShare. If itís 50%, the model receives 0.05 Ä per 1 Token which means 2.25 Ä for 45 Tokens.
    May you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact BongaCams support directly.

Thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uglyblonde View Post
    any ideas how to get to top 100? im not online on mondays so i go straight to 500 position and guys don't really want to tip when im that low. i splitcam but seems like there's only freeloaders im in 1200 position now lol
    I try to get on every day I cam (which is 5 days aweek) and I split Bonga with SM or CB. When I get a private on SM or CB, I go to spy mode on bonga and turn off the sound on that lap top. (I cam with 2 laptops most the time)

It does take a little work, but I usually get into the top 50. The one time I placed 3rd, I was on as much as I could for 7 days that week. I really worked it that week.
    I just think that extra $10/$15 or whatever....adds up. Free money no matter how small.

I'd also like to add that I'm rarely in "away" mode. I've noticed some of the top girls are always in "away" mode and never engage their room?? In fact one top girl I've yet to see.
    Just my 2 cents, but I think in order to win any bonus $$ it should be required to be actively engaged with your room/live streaming and not in "away" mode more than 15% of your
    time online.
    Just my opinion, I'm very social and love my bonga guys & the site itself. Of all my camsites, Bonga is my favorite.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Olga BongaCams View Post
    Hello cherryblossomsinspring,

The current chat room rates are valid. A model gets the commission depending on their RevShare. If it’s 50%, the model receives 0.05 € per 1 Token which means 2.25 € for 45 Tokens.
    May you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact BongaCams support directly.

Thank you
    I'm trying to get that extra %5 I added another video about 2 weeks that has been approved, but is yet to be "added" to my profile. How long does that take? I'd really like to get that done.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm trying to get that extra %5 I added another video about 2 weeks that has been approved, but is yet to be "added" to my profile. How long does that take? I'd really like to get that done.
    Hi JessRyan,

The videos were uploaded to your profile and the last one was approved on February 3. Currently, your RevShare score is 50%. Please feel free to contact BongaCams support if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you!

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445