Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,475 Times in 2,569 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

Thumbs up BongaCams Official CC Thread

OK, I know Bonga has gotten a bad rep for being a really bad site, but hear me out:

1. No more chargebacks!
    2. Has really high traffic (I know right? Who knew? I got 100 real viewers instantly, to get that many on MFC/CB I have to be doing some hardcore stuff!)
    3. Option for paid only chat after 50 hours, on approval, (HD cam, good feed), you get "VIP Zone Chat" where you are paid $1 an hour for free chat and you can hustle for privates (wuuut)
    4. No camscore
    5. Button to take you to the number one spot for a minute (I actually made fun of this in another post, but it's actually wonderful!)
    6. Top 100 contest that is much easier to achieve than on any other token site
    7. Interesting placement algorithm that is more random rather than being based on earnings
    8. Generous share of 40% right off the bat, upload a few pics and 1 vid (doesn't have to be hardcore) and get 45%, refer at least one model and get 50%
    7. Refer a member and you get 15% of their spending
    8. Perfect site for splitcamming, they don't mind it at all, and you can force private so guys don't get to see your show for free if you are busy doing pay shows on other sites
    9. I made $25 bucks in 1 hour while splitting with MFC/CB on Bonga on my very first day
    10. Lovense toys work on Bonga!

I've pretty much narrowed it down to the most important parts, however, there is a lot more to Bonga.

For more details check out Miqote's amazing post on WeCamGirls:

http://www.wecamgirls.com/topic/7225...s-information/

UPDATE:

Up until the beginning of July 2016, my experience here started off positive and I made good money here. Putting up with the rudest, poorest men on planet earth was worth the hassle. Not anymore. I now suggest to stay away from this site.

I have never dealt with so many begging, negging and psycho trolls before. Even sites like Omegle and Chatroulette have less poverty stricken shitheads who live behind a dumpster. Every single minute you are on this site you will be harassed with some of the most condescending, racist, stupid, bigoted and ignorant comments you've ever heard. You will not be able to fathom that these thoughts exist in the brains of human beings.

The addition of a camscore similar to MFC will make the struggle more difficult for those who start out and makes it a site not viable for splitcamming.

If you still want to try camming here just aware of what you will experience and put on your Teflon-coated, bullet-proof armour.
    Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 04-21-2017 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Updated after 7 months experience
    Works on MFC, CB, F4F, Naked, Cams, EuroLive. Generate a link to let your customer control the vibe for SM pvts/Gold shows!

Want to learn how to splitcam on multiple sites at the same time? See my step by step YouTube vid!

"Cam models are a luxury, not a requirement to live." - Issabelle

Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,106 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

I think some of us are still upset due to the fact that they never answered whether or not we can play the bongos on bonga cam, despite being asked multiple times. :p

The paid chat only option sounds rather nice though, especially considering you can split until then.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,636 Times in 2,387 Posts

Thanks, I need to branch out a bit more & was considering them

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,676 Times in 2,465 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

But 40% is so low
    Websites & payment for camgirls

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

how much is a token worth?
    ~Such a simple concept, yet so true: that which we manifest us is before us; we are the creators of our own destiny: Be it through intention or ignorance, our success and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves.~
    -Garth Stein, The Art of Racing in the Rain

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jculp90 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,294 Times in 3,622 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

But streamate is 35% and you can still bank there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Red View Post
    Audritwo's asshole sees all, knows all. Spurs on armies of orcs. Casts fear into the dwindling races of Middle-Earth. Fears hobbits.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to audritwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Unless they changed it in the last few days you don't even need to refer a model to hit 50% payout..
    It took me all of 5 minutes to complete all the requirements to get 50% payout.
    Exactly what you need: Add 3 photos, fill out your about me, add a schedule, put 3 things on your wishlist, set your profile background and font, fill out your "what I do on webcam" list. <- those things get you to 45%, then if you add a video it boosts you to 50%

Thanks
    Thanked 6,676 Times in 2,465 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Which would put it on par with mfc. Hmmm, intriguing. Will sit this one out and see how you girls all get on x
    Websites & payment for camgirls

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just signed up under you, and they accepted me. I'm going to work tonight! Yeah! I was doing well as a newbie on SM, but because of Camming Connection, I found out I was working for a studio. It looked like I was signing up directly for SM, but when I got to reading all the camming threads, as I was being paid by paypal, well that screamed studio. So, I had to quit. I can't go back to SM until April, and the day I can go back is on my birthday. I'm barely making it on Cams.com (and their rules are ridiculous) I mean it sucks. I'm older, but still hot, but really older. Several sites have rejected me. I'm about to start split-camming too, but I'm having a hell of time learning how to work it. I'm about to pay for tech support to get it going.

SO!!! Thank you for the thread!!! When I get my referral link, I'll sure put it here.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shanda1836 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 Times in 610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shanda1836 View Post
    I found out I was working for a studio...as I was being paid by paypal...I'm older, but still hot, but really older. Several sites have rejected me.
    1. These studios that pay you through paypal...Isn't that grounds for some kind of contract breech? I mean, they shouldn't be able to pay you through a payment processor that states explicitly that they don't deal with adult services. Is there some way to get them in trouble with paypal?

2. Camsites rejecting you based on your age?! First, that's really dumb on their part. Second, don't we have laws against age discrimination?

I'm not a lawyer, but THE FUCK.

3. So sorry you went through this bullshit. Glad you found SW. Welcome home! I too originally fell for that SM studio garbage, and out of sheer luck of events managed to sign up independently within 4-5 months. However, I also had this idea that SM was THE site to be on, because everyone here loves it so much, and that's really not true at all; different sites work for different peeps. Enjoy the process of finding what works for you!
    "Do you do tech support in exclusive?"

Don't call me BB...I'm not the prime minister of Israel!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luvnrockets For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,893 Times in 6,302 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

Mind Blowing Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    I think some of us are still upset due to the fact that they never answered whether or not we can play the bongos on bonga cam, despite being asked multiple times. :p

The paid chat only option sounds rather nice though, especially considering you can split until then.

I did a dbl take when I saw this in CC section

Quote HK: Remember, dick gets hard, brain shuts off, money flows from the pocket.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you very much luvnrockets. WOW! I'm confused about BongaCams now. I got on there, and everyone was Russian. The only guy that could speak English said he was shocked to see an American on a Russian site. They were all sending me emojis. I wrote the person that is supposed be my contact for problems. I mean I had to check to see if the company was really based in Miami. 2 of the 24 hours support numbers didn't work, and the other one's mailbox was full. The site seems extremely American. What in the world?

Hyori, can you enlighten us a bit more on this subject?
    Last edited by Shanda1836; 01-29-2016 at 08:32 PM. Reason: mistype

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Shanda1836 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,094 Times in 1,160 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

I see quite a few American girls on there now. They may have lots of Russian studios signed up. I see BongaCams posting on GFY a lot so they probably get a lot of studios and stuff signing up from there.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsani For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyori View Post
    OK, I know Bonga has gotten a bad rep for being a really bad site, but hear me out:

1. No more chargebacks!
    2. Has really high traffic (I know right? Who knew? I got 100 real viewers instantly, to get that many on MFC/CB I have to be doing some hardcore stuff!)
    3. Option for paid only chat after 50 hours, on approval, (HD cam, good feed), you get "VIP Zone Chat" where you are paid $1 an hour for free chat and you can hustle for privates (wuuut)
    4. No camscore
    5. Button to take you to the number one spot for a minute (I actually made fun of this in another post, but it's actually wonderful!)
    6. Top 100 contest that is much easier to achieve than on any other token site
    7. Interesting placement algorithm that is more random rather than being based on earnings
    8. Generous share of 40% right off the bat, upload a few pics and 1 vid (doesn't have to be hardcore) and get 45%, refer at least one model and get 50%
    7. Refer a member and you get 15% of their spending
    8. Perfect site for splitcamming, they don't mind it at all, and you can force private so guys don't get to see your show for free if you are busy doing pay shows on other sites
    9. I made $25 bucks in 1 hour while splitting with MFC/CB on Bonga on my very first day
    10. Lovense toys work on Bonga!

I've pretty much narrowed it down to the most important parts, however, there is a lot more to Bonga.

I would like to set up this thread to pay it forward, all I need is one model to sign up under my referral link:http://bongamodels.com/?fuid=20406937

The model that signs up under me can post her referral link here in her own post, and the next model to sign up can use hers etc. etc.

For more details check out Miqote's amazing post on WeCamGirls:

http://www.wecamgirls.com/topic/7225...s-information/
    Op, do you know anything about their pay periods?
    Snatching edges & wigs in 2017 like...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Melyssax For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 Times in 1,106 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post

I did a dbl take when I saw this in CC section
    I was waiting for them to answer your posts! you must have asked half a dozen times and they never responded. I thought it was a legit question. :p

Thanks

Hyori, I just signed up under you. Thank you so much! I love your idea of paying it forward, so if anyone wants to sign up under me, here is my referral link: http://bongamodels.com/?fuid=20489746

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensuella For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The category I would be placed in I noticed only has about 19-25 ladies on at a time. On top of that none of them speak a lick of English. To add to that, they're all doing shows in public FOR NO MONEY!! I kind of feel like it may be beggar central because of that. Also I'm not too fond of the catch phase at the top of the ebony category : These ebony girls enjoy interracial sex and are ready to show what they’ve got on live webcam shows. Join ebony models in chat to see big black asses.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MayaMonroe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 445 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by MayaMonroe View Post
    The category I would be placed in I noticed only has about 19-25 ladies on at a time. On top of that none of them speak a lick of English. To add to that, they're all doing shows in public FOR NO MONEY!! I kind of feel like it may be beggar central because of that. Also I'm not too fond of the catch phase at the top of the ebony category : These ebony girls enjoy interracial sex and are ready to show what they’ve got on live webcam shows. Join ebony models in chat to see big black asses.
    I saw that catch phase too There is no way in hell I would work for them.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fitandpretty For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fitandpretty View Post
    I saw that catch phase too There is no way in hell I would work for them.
    Hell no, canceled.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melyssax For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,719 Times in 1,219 Posts

Its not a pretty site, for sure, but for anyone interested we did make a studio account there. Daily pay would probably be "free" as there's a studio payment on the back end - we need to see exactly how it works first. Referrals for other models would be at the 25% commission split we have for BoleynModels in general (works regardless of which site(s) your referral works). The catch is no transfers, new accounts only. We'll have the application up on our site within a week, but if you want to be a test rabbit you can email us.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyPinesMa View Post
    Unless they changed it in the last few days you don't even need to refer a model to hit 50% payout..
    It took me all of 5 minutes to complete all the requirements to get 50% payout.
    Exactly what you need: Add 3 photos, fill out your about me, add a schedule, put 3 things on your wishlist, set your profile background and font, fill out your "what I do on webcam" list. <- those things get you to 45%, then if you add a video it boosts you to 50%
    Thank you for explaining this perfectly! It's true, if you fill out all their requirements it brings your commission up to 50% so this site is on par with MFC and CB which is totally amazing!
    Works on MFC, CB, F4F, Naked, Cams, EuroLive. Generate a link to let your customer control the vibe for SM pvts/Gold shows!

Want to learn how to splitcam on multiple sites at the same time? See my step by step YouTube vid!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by KatyBoleyn View Post
    Its not a pretty site, for sure, but for anyone interested we did make a studio account there. Daily pay would probably be "free" as there's a studio payment on the back end - we need to see exactly how it works first. Referrals for other models would be at the 25% commission split we have for BoleynModels in general (works regardless of which site(s) your referral works). The catch is no transfers, new accounts only. We'll have the application up on our site within a week, but if you want to be a test rabbit you can email us.
    And now you can sign up for daily pay, yaaaay!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,926 Times in 512 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

After reading your post, I took a look at one of the categories that I would be put in...

"Even if white girls don’t have the biggest butts or largest tits, they can still be pretty hot. Check out these hot white girls perform live on cams"

Good to know I "can still be pretty hot" Lol

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Holly_xoxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post

I totally made fun of them too, the fact that they were giving out discount beauty products really made me they were some kind of joke but, they have completely turned things around. I think they are actually listening to model feedback...wow right?

43. The Following User Says Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Holly_xoxo View Post
    After reading your post, I took a look at one of the categories that I would be put in...

"Even if white girls don’t have the biggest butts or largest tits, they can still be pretty hot. Check out these hot white girls perform live on cams"

Good to know I "can still be pretty hot" Lol
    Umm, wth.. did they really say that?

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast