Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1064

Thread: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,632 Times in 539 Posts

Default Re: BongaCams Official CC Thread - it's actually not that bad!

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous camgirl View Post
    I have been working on there for a year now and never been fined.. everyday 7 days a week... there was a kerfuffle about a chargeback in the beginning but that was rectified.
    Ditto< I have been working Bonga about a year too. No complaints, no problems. I did get one warning (thru support chat window while I was streaming and which I DESERVED. I CLEARLY broke the rules briefly and understood it)
    You can not make all of the models happy all of time. With every site there is always going to be some issue (more than likely) The great news is, if you don't like it..leave.
    I LOVE Bonga for many reasons. It offers ALL the features to me as a model that I love. The ONLY thing I would add/change is an option to adjust/raise our private rates.
    They have reliable direct deposit.
    They have LIVE online customer/model support.
    They have solved EVERY ONE of my issues within 24 to 48 hours.
    They have Olga on here CC visiting the chat and answering as much as she can, and she should be paid well for it. THANK YOU OLGA
    They have gifts offered to ALL models who worked during certain times. (Thank you, I got a few free samples of makeup just for working in November)
    I have ZERO streaming issues on Bonga. My stream quality is excellent.
    AC ^^ I got my 1099 thru my email just the other day. FYI
    They have yet to disappoint me. This is my personal experience with Bonga Cams, which thankfully has never been less than perfect. Which is the reason I STAY on Bonga Cams.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,640 Times in 3,569 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

But they fined her $100!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I asked Bonga if they sent out 1099 and they asked me if I could explain the question more clearly... Like... wut.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArynAdams For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,737 Times in 3,213 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

Yes me 2.. free makeup and conditioner as xmas gift.. that was nice.. most sites give you nothing.. and the conditioner ain't to bad..lol.. I would just like my 1099 damnit!... ok so you got it through email? I have contacted them over and over and still nothing

Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    Ditto< I have been working Bonga about a year too. No complaints, no problems. I did get one warning (thru support chat window while I was streaming and which I DESERVED. I CLEARLY broke the rules briefly and understood it)
    You can not make all of the models happy all of time. With every site there is always going to be some issue (more than likely) The great news is, if you don't like it..leave.
    I LOVE Bonga for many reasons. It offers ALL the features to me as a model that I love. The ONLY thing I would add/change is an option to adjust/raise our private rates.
    They have reliable direct deposit.
    They have LIVE online customer/model support.
    They have solved EVERY ONE of my issues within 24 to 48 hours.
    They have Olga on here CC visiting the chat and answering as much as she can, and she should be paid well for it. THANK YOU OLGA
    They have gifts offered to ALL models who worked during certain times. (Thank you, I got a few free samples of makeup just for working in November)
    I have ZERO streaming issues on Bonga. My stream quality is excellent.
    AC ^^ I got my 1099 thru my email just the other day. FYI
    They have yet to disappoint me. This is my personal experience with Bonga Cams, which thankfully has never been less than perfect. Which is the reason I STAY on Bonga Cams.
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I signed up today and streamed for about an hour. I have some questions because i'm very skeptical

I got a text this morning saying to sign up because they paid a flat rate of $50/hour. I go to bongacams.com and check it out because I had started to make an account about 4 months ago but never finished. I called them and they confirmed that yes after 50 hours of broadcasting that I will be paid $50/hour.
    My first stream went okay, I was just trying to see how things went so I knew how to prepare for future shows and I made about $20

I'm all for putting in the time and effort and getting my 50 hours out of the way to get $50/hour
    but is this true?
    am I being punkd?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,082 Times in 2,584 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Wow, if it is they must have gotten desperate since they scared away all the non EE models! From my understanding the only time they will pay you a set amount is for VIP shows, it's $50 for 1 hour and $25 for 30 mins. They usually only ever offered 30 mins though and you could only do 2 per week. I quit a few months back now so things may have changed. Even if they have though i wouldn't ever risk going back since they allow chargebacks and randomly sanction models.
    Websites & payment for camgirls

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Hmm. Im gonna call them tomorrow before I even stream because I want to know answers and they better not have told me some shady stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter77 View Post
    Hmm. Im gonna call them tomorrow before I even stream because I want to know answers and they better not have told me some shady stuff
    HAHA
    Fuck dude I cant believe I almost put in 50 hours of my time for this.
    I specifically asked about the $50 an hour yesterday on the phone and they never mentioned VIP shows in that topic. I called back today and got the REAL deal going on and immediately closed my account. Sorry guys, don't be shady!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jupiter77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I feel like maybe the title of this thread should be changed?
    Since the site does sound genuinely bad. \_(ツ)_/

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livroyale For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by livroyale View Post
    I feel like maybe the title of this thread should be changed?
    Since the site does sound genuinely bad. \_(ツ)_/
    Dont get me wrong, its probably great for the girls who make money, but I was willing to give them a try. Went online, shaked my titties ya kno.
    but fuck don't beat around the bush with me. I want hard facts! Not maybes. Not nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I haven't used this site in a while, but I was splitcamming here with MFC for a bit and would set to voyeur whenever I was doing anything on MFC and was making some extra bucks each day just from spies. I got some tips occasionally too. The audio and video quality are excellent. Soo many customers who don't want to pay more than 10 tokens for anything, but I ignore them. The voyeur/spy stuff can be some nice extra money.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to buxxxom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I was really excited when I started and the traffic was okay but now I see that the site is full of beggars and that's all. Show pussy for 5 tokens? No, thanks. Also, the VIP show feature isn't the way it was before. I was desperately trying to reach 50 hours on cam, so I could let them know that I want to participate in a VIP show. The support told me that from now on they pick models for VIP shows themselves, which means it doesn't matter if I have great webcam and original ideas, I won't get exposure. Damn it, I'm so mad about this. I plan to recieve my last payment and get the hell out of there. Don't waste your time on Bongacams, people!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to porcelaingirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by porcelaingirl View Post
    I was really excited when I started and the traffic was okay but now I see that the site is full of beggars and that's all. Show pussy for 5 tokens? No, thanks. Also, the VIP show feature isn't the way it was before. I was desperately trying to reach 50 hours on cam, so I could let them know that I want to participate in a VIP show. The support told me that from now on they pick models for VIP shows themselves, which means it doesn't matter if I have great webcam and original ideas, I won't get exposure. Damn it, I'm so mad about this. I plan to recieve my last payment and get the hell out of there. Don't waste your time on Bongacams, people!
    Hello porcelaingirl,

Thank you for your comment. We would like to reassure you that there are plenty of good and generous members besides the beggars you mentioned in your post. Every day there come more and more users from all over the world to spend money on watching our beauties Models are free to set an amount of tokens they would like to get for their shows. Moreover, it's possible to ignore the users you don't want to see in your chat room. Thank you for your interest in a VIP Show. If you have already contacted our Support Team, then I can promise you that your request has been taken into account. Our managers usually contact models and invite them to take part in a VIP Show.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by porcelaingirl View Post
    That's what I did when I finally made payout. Have not been back since.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to JGB2009 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I never received a 1099 from bonga how do I file the income anyone knows? I no longer cam on bonga however made some money there last year not sure what to do

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post
    I never received a 1099 from bonga how do I file the income anyone knows? I no longer cam on bonga however made some money there last year not sure what to do
    Hi Dorothea,

Thank you for your comment. Please double-check if you made more than $600 over the course of the year with BongaCams. If you did, you need to contact BongaCams Support Team in order to solve this issue. Otherwise, if the company has paid you less than $600, they do not need to send you a 1099.

Thanks

I am uncertain WHAT IS THE NAME OF COMPANY? what do I put in my paperwork who do I work for is it bongacams or the techology name from bank deposits? thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post
    I am uncertain WHAT IS THE NAME OF COMPANY? what do I put in my paperwork who do I work for is it bongacams or the techology name from bank deposits? thank you
    Hi Dorothea,

We need to get more details to help you here. It would be great if you could contact BongaCams support directly so they could help you out with the paperwork quickly.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 395 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    If she's repeatedly violated the terms then cancel her contract. But a $100 fine? And how do you determine the amount?
    I would love an answer to this question.

I was almost considering signing up for the site, but arbitrary fines are beyond unacceptable.

Bonga, where do you detail THE AMOUNT that models will be "fined"? Why did you choose that amount? Have you specifically chosen an amount that would certainly disadvantage many models to lose? Did you choose that amount because you want to retaliate against rule breakers so the large amount being taken from a model, potentially leading to a disadvantaging situation, is actually the goal here? To show them you mean business and you'll take a full Franklin from them to prove it?

WHERE is the fine AMOUNT detailed and WHY did you choose that fine amount?
    "Well then it's a good thing your faith in me has no impact on how much I make." - MissEgo

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drearea For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,599 Times in 2,889 Posts

How can they fine you?
    U.S. Labor laws says differently. They can suspend you but they can NOT fine you. Then any & every company can fine a person until they are working for free. Now while they may not be an American company, they still send out 1099s & such.

If a cam company fines you & you live in America report them to the U.S. Labor board. Companies also can not withhold your pay either for a certain amount of time either. If this company wants to work with American performers then they must obey the laws here.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dear ladies,

There are the Terms available on BongaModels that all models read and agree with before starting their work on the site. There is no intention and it's not a common practice to fine models, that is why models are always given warnings first in case of violations of the rules. But if there is a repeated offence and all warnings are ignored, the company reserves the right to fine the performer. For example, if a model gives out her personal/contact information or advertises other webcam sites, we cannot leave that without attention and have to take actions.

The amount of fine is defined by the company depending on the nature of such offence. But we always try to avoid such situations and that is why we really appreciate if models follow the Terms and react on the warnings from Administration because it can prevent from such things as fines.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact our support team.

Hope for your understanding.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,640 Times in 3,569 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Olga BongaCams View Post
    Dear ladies,

There are the Terms available on BongaModels that all models read and agree with before starting their work on the site. There is no intention and it's not a common practice to fine models, that is why models are always given warnings first in case of violations of the rules. But if there is a repeated offence and all warnings are ignored, the company reserves the right to fine the performer. For example, if a model gives out her personal/contact information or advertises other webcam sites, we cannot leave that without attention and have to take actions.

The amount of fine is defined by the company depending on the nature of such offence. But we always try to avoid such situations and that is why we really appreciate if models follow the Terms and react on the warnings from Administration because it can prevent from such things as fines.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact our support team.

We don't understand. That's why the topic is brought up repeatedly. Fining a model depending upon the nature of offense is arbitrary and possibly illegal. I have to do some more research on how you're able to get away with that one.

arbitrary:based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

If someone is breaking the rules that they agreed upon then cancel the contract. That's your prerogative based on the terms of service that Bongacams set forth. However, just because fines are mentioned in the terms doesn't make it okay. It's predatory in the sense that you are counting on people not reading the fine print (which they should) and may not have other options. Luckily cammodels are starting to spread the word. Models are getting fed up and with the help of forums like this one are starting to realize that they may not need the middle man as much as you all seem to think we do. I think it's great that some camsite representatives are willing to show up here on Stripperweb, seriously I wish more would do so. But not if you aren't going to listen and be more receptive to feedback. Because what's the point?

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Olga BongaCams View Post
    Dear ladies,

Do you know what supersedes your TOS, rules & contracts? Laws of the United States of America.

You can suspend or end a contract but all monies owed must be paid. Is it true that this is a Russian company? Who owns Bonga?

Ladies if a company has fined you, please contact the U.S. Labor Board. If a company has not paid you out the last money owed with in a 90 day period, please contact the U.S. Labor Board. Now, this only applies to U.S. Citizens but I am sure the country you live in might have similar laws.

Camming is legal. So don't feel any shame & please contact the proper gov agency to help you if you are ripped off.

Next step would be for all those ripped off to contact Visa & such in this matter & go after the billing company with unlawful business practices. If there are plenty of performer ripped off you can do a class action suite.

Bonga I'm not reading anything good about your company on other boards.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Why can't you tell her the name of the company here? Is it a secret?
    I have a problem understanding why you can't publicly post the name of the company. Seems shady to me that you won't.
    In fact, you shouldn't have a problem posting the name & address of it.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello ladies,

Rules are rules like everywhere else. The information about fines has been written. I will kindly remind you that a model can't get fined for no reason and the fine can be given only after the warnings. The Terms are open for everyone on BongaModels. It's highly recommended to read the terms carefully in order to avoid any misunderstandings. You can find the company details there too so there is no secret. Lots of the issues models can have are very individual and it's quite difficult to help them out here on the forum and it's not an official support channel. If you still have questions about rules/fines, please do not hesitate to contact BongaCams Team and they will gladly help you and reply all the questions you are interested in.

May you have a kind day!

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast