Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: How to set up your private party

  1. #1
    Member Tam2087's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default How to set up your private party

    How do you determine your rates for a pp and the setup? Opening show and a certain amount of lapdances?

  2. #2
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    310
    Thanked 432 Times in 167 Posts

    Default Re: How to set up your private party

    I do parties indy and not through an agency so it's a bit different but still follow a similar set up.

    Arrive at party for $100-150 a girl. It varies depending on location + if we need security.

    When we arrive we get paid then get changed up. Come out go over some rules and how the party will flow. We give 2 dances for free. Usually it would be the bachelor and a friend of his or if it's just a regular party 2 guys.

    After that we start doing dances for $20. Depending on how it's going we may do this for awhile. Every party is different. If we feel like the guys still have money we then will go over some other things we are down for doing depending on the price. We do girl on girl shows. Toy shows etc.

    The biggest difference that we do versus an agency is we are more willing to do extra stuff like i mentioned above plus no time limit. I didn't like working for an agency because A they take some of YOUR money and granted they get you parties but that's all it's really good for. And they also want you to check in before and after for security reasons but also because they know if you're at a party longer you're probably making more money they'll never seen.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeggingsQueen For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Member Paradise420's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Re: How to set up your private party

    any updates on this topic? how do you set your rates and what is your set up?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paradise420 For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Member Ginger8585's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 18 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: How to set up your private party

    I've been doing parties for years. I prefer INDY just because I don't like working for somebody that just sets up the parties & takes a certain %.

    I have a set fee to arrive at party for 1 hour per girl. After they get their first dance from each of us it's usually 20 dollars a dance or 40 nude.

    I also offer games for more $.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger8585 For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Member Kylie8585's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 33 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: How to set up your private party

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger8585 View Post
    I've been doing parties for years. I prefer INDY just because I don't like working for somebody that just sets up the parties & takes a certain %.

    I have a set fee to arrive at party for 1 hour per girl. After they get their first dance from each of us it's usually 20 dollars a dance or 40 nude.

    I also offer games for more $.

    That sounds interesting...what kind of games? What do u do if a guy wants a nude dance then next guy only wants to pay 20?

  9. #6
    Member Lovelyblossom's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 46 Times in 22 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default Re: How to set up your private party

    how do you usually promote yourself, like with ads?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovelyblossom For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Member Ginger8585's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 18 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: How to set up your private party

    Quote Originally Posted by Kylie8585 View Post
    That sounds interesting...what kind of games? What do u do if a guy wants a nude dance then next guy only wants to pay 20?
    If a guy wants to only get a $20 dolla lap dance he's SOL. We announce it before we go bottomless.

  12. #8
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to set up your private party

    interesting, following the discussion with an idea in mind...

  13. #9
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 51 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: How to set up your private party

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger8585 View Post
    I've been doing parties for years. I prefer INDY just because I don't like working for somebody that just sets up the parties & takes a certain %.

    I have a set fee to arrive at party for 1 hour per girl. After they get their first dance from each of us it's usually 20 dollars a dance or 40 nude.

    I also offer games for more $.
    I also do indy parties. I've done many agencies and haven't had the worst of luck but it always comes down to greediness on the ones not doing the work!

  14. #10
    Member Ginger8585's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 18 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: How to set up your private party

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessQ View Post
    I also do indy parties. I've done many agencies and haven't had the worst of luck but it always comes down to greediness on the ones not doing the work!

    I agree about the greediness. I hated having to be forced into a schedule I didn't like and then they want X %. Many times when I'd get teamed up with another girl to we just didn't work well together.

  15. #11
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 51 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: How to set up your private party

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger8585 View Post
    I agree about the greediness. I hated having to be forced into a schedule I didn't like and then they want X %. Many times when I'd get teamed up with another girl to we just didn't work well together.
    Yes 100%

    I actually have a group of girls I manage and I am very open about everything with them. I also try and keep the best duos together. Some girls are not good when it comes to working with others. I always go out with a new girl personally to see how they carry themselves and if I feel a good fit for what I want to present.

  16. #12
    Member Ginger8585's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 18 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: How to set up your private party

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessQ View Post
    Yes 100%

    I actually have a group of girls I manage and I am very open about everything with them. I also try and keep the best duos together. Some girls are not good when it comes to working with others. I always go out with a new girl personally to see how they carry themselves and if I feel a good fit for what I want to present.
    You sound like you do a great job running. I also have gone out with new hires even that have done it awhile. Never know what they are used to doing and if I want them representing my company like that.

Similar Threads

  1. Different private dance set ups- not adjusting well!/
    By pink_bunny in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 06:17 PM
  2. private party
    By cadan in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 09:10 PM
  3. Private Party...
    By NaomiSweetPea in forum Private Party Dancing
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 09:41 AM
  4. Party Set up
    By Miss_Eliza in forum Private Party Dancing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 01:51 AM
  5. Assistant Manger wants to set up private dances for custys?
    By AutumnLeaves in forum Private Party Dancing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 09:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •