Thread: Auditioning at a new club after 5 years at mine....as nervous as my first day

Thanks

Default Auditioning at a new club after 5 years at mine....as nervous as my first day

to be fair I have worked at this club for a whole day about six months ago. And then went back to my old club. I have moved an hour an a half away from my old club and just am sick of the commute. So today i re-audition at Polekatz in Chicago.

I am super nervous. This clubs style of hustle is far different than mine. They have so many rules, such as girls can only approach men at tables, NOT men at the bar. And it doesn't leave an enviorment that is for sitting and chatting that my old club does. It is a completely different kind of hustle. I am not going in for 6 more hours...but am super nervous. HALP!

anyone here working at Pole Katz?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sqrlbby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 25,947 Times in 13,232 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Default Re: Auditioning at a new club after 5 years at mine....as nervous as my first day

No, I did audition there, a couple yrs ago, they didn't hire me, BUT I"m older (they always ask for dr license upfront, I know I know to verify age, but I feel I get judged unfairly)
    Anyway, I've heard they have a ton of girls working & it's harder to make $..again, just what I heard..
    Not much help, I'm afraid, but good luck hon.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,499 Times in 524 Posts

Default Re: Auditioning at a new club after 5 years at mine....as nervous as my first day

I'm about to go through the same thing, at my club for eight freaking years and it's time for a change. I'm so burnt out. But I'm nervous as hell about even going in to check out my other options, even as a customer. Good luck!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,448 Times in 2,758 Posts

I have never heard of that kind of rule. How bizarre. Do they custies know that rule exists? I think it would set up an environment for cheap guys to "hide out" by the bar knowing girls cannot approach them there... ugh.
    Anyways, good luck!