Thread: EPIC: Michigan Man Collared For Using Fake $100 Bill To Pay Stripper

Thanks

Default EPIC: Michigan Man Collared For Using Fake $100 Bill To Pay Stripper

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2642660

https://twitter.com/UrgentNews911/st...20414475833344

"This gentleman went into the local strip club here and one of the dancers took him back to the VIP room, where he was getting private dances. He then paid the worker with a $100 bill." Lt. Miguel Gomez of Saginaw County Sheriff’s Office told the Daily News.

"He left and came back — and while he was gone, she realized that the $100 was fake."

Thanks
    Thanked 19,714 Times in 10,180 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Default Re: EPIC: Michigan Man Collared For Using Fake $100 Bill To Pay Stripper

Why's it epic though?
    Characterize people by their actions, & you'll never be fooled by their words.

Thanks
    Thanked 23,688 Times in 8,710 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Default Re: EPIC: Michigan Man Collared For Using Fake $100 Bill To Pay Stripper

Take that, fake money criminal! He looks rough.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,714 Times in 10,180 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I didn't read it, but he's a dumbass for using that denomination..100's will always be checked not so much lower denoms, although that's changing too.
    Characterize people by their actions, & you'll never be fooled by their words.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Question from a newbie: how do you ladies keep from getting ripped off by fake bills at the club? Is there even a way to check the bills authenticity while on the floor?
    ~ Why spend mine when I can spend yours

7. The Following User Says Thank You to herkittykatsmeow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I've been kind of wondering the same thing. You can always pick up a pen that can identify counterfeit money at office supply stores but you might get weird looks if you check in front of customers. I've been thinking of doing it anyway and letting them know I've been burned in the past (a lie but a good response).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    I didn't read it, but he's a dumbass for using that denomination..100's will always be checked not so much lower denoms, although that's changing too.
    He's more of a dumbass for going back to the scene where he committed a crime. Criminals get comfortable and cocky thinking no one will ever catch them is what ends up getting them caught.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,017 Times in 2,622 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    He's more of a dumbass for going back to the scene where he committed a crime. Criminals get comfortable and cocky thinking no one will ever catch them is what ends up getting them caught.
    Yeah, and a lot of them are dumbasses. Which is better than them being smart, then they get caught more easily.

You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Djoser For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I would not be offended if someone did this in front of me, because it doesn't mean I did it on purpose if she finds one.

The customer of the stripper could be as much a victim as the stripper,if soneone payed him with a fake bill, and he had no idea.

Hasn't happened to me yet, to my knowledge.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Could be...but I believe the article said they found more fake money (and a printer to manufacture said fake money) on him when his possessions were searched. That just screams guilty.

Could be that some mob type people are forcing him or someone set him up and planted fake money, printer, and tipped off authorities, but most likely it sounds like he did this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leather_Jacket View Post
    I've been kind of wondering the same thing. You can always pick up a pen that can identify counterfeit money at office supply stores but you might get weird looks if you check in front of customers. I've been thinking of doing it anyway and letting them know I've been burned in the past (a lie but a good response).
    When I was a cashier at Wal-Mart, we did this all the time in plain view of the customer. It was just part of the store's procedure. No one ever got angry about it, just curious. In fact, "I just made it today," was one of those overdone jokes customers tell when you'd mark the bill.

Practically speaking, it's rare for counterfeiters to spend their own fakes. If you found one, you just assume that the customer got a hold of it the same way you were about to: by mistake.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 Times in 403 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

I used those pens on my money when I was in the dressing room one night and realized I got a fake $20 bill....I used it to pay my house fee...
    Earn $$$ from sexting and phone calls:
    https://www.sextpanther.com/apply?id=3508

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jasmine22 For This Useful Post: