Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kinkbomb

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 652 Posts

Default Re: Kinkbomb

Maybe it's not earnings then? Or a combo of things? I was regularly top 10 and didnt make close to that. Then they didn't the site change and I got bumped off and never got back on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    Maybe it's not earnings then? Or a combo of things? I was regularly top 10 and didnt make close to that. Then they didn't the site change and I got bumped off and never got back on.
    It's clear profit(75% from total sales)
    It was a year ago, maybe now it's change or people starts to make less money on KB. I stop update and promote my KB store about 10 months ago, so now I'am far away from top list with 50-100$ monthly earning from that.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,832 Times in 1,676 Posts

I was #10 on the site with about $400 for the month when the month was about halfway through. (Weird explanation, I know, but I rarely checked my placement there.) I rememer thinking there must be a huge difference between the very top few models & the rest. I read on Twitter that one of the top models makes $10k/mo there, and I found it hard to believe I could be at #10 with such low earnings. I was making 65% at the time. I've never made more than 65% there with about $1000-$1200/mo in earnings. One day I complained about something on Twitter & I've never made much on there again. Maybe a coincidence, who knows. Chargebacks got so bad that I stopped uploading anything really good there, and then when chargebacks continued to be bad I stopped uploading altogether. Still, even when I was only making about $400/mo I was in their Top50.

Thanks

I've never made more than 60% on their site. I don't get many charge backs either but I literally have one person that spends $200+ (my cut) on videos there every month. I need to try to get him over to iwc, he tributes me there anyway.

I've only made $1,400 this year there and reach around top 60-70 for the month, but no one notices that since it doesn't show anywhere.

Maybe it's like manyvids with an algorithm of money earned and likes or something? Would have to be other stuff too, I get almost no favorites there though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

If I remember right, my best place on their top list was 9-th. I reached this place only one time, when I uploaded my bestselled clip and it was on the first places in top clip list about a week.
    Also, I never has chargeback or refund on KB, to be honest, I get only one chargeback over all my stores on different sites due to 1.5 years as I start to sell clips. Sorry for my english, maybe I writes not right sometimes and my posts are hard to understand))

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Sorry if this has already been answered, but how do I close my store? I couldn't figure out how to do this a few months ago when my videos stopped selling even though I was updating 3+ times per week and last week I made a sale for the first time since then lol. I'm hoping to close my store permanently since clips4sale & iwantclips are working so well for me.

Thanks

I would individually delete your videos and then contact support and ask them to close your studio.

You might be able to leave the store up with all of the content gone and link to your other stores. Probably against their rules but eh?

I didn't see anyway to delete the store in their faq or in the studio zone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I would individually delete your videos and then contact support and ask them to close your studio.

You might be able to leave the store up with all of the content gone and link to your other stores. Probably against their rules but eh?

I didn't see anyway to delete the store in their faq or in the studio zone.

Damn alright, good call. Thank you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LouiseThirteen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseThirteen View Post
    Sorry if this has already been answered, but how do I close my store? I couldn't figure out how to do this a few months ago when my videos stopped selling even though I was updating 3+ times per week and last week I made a sale for the first time since then lol. I'm hoping to close my store permanently since clips4sale & iwantclips are working so well for me.
    You have to deactivate each clip separately, then ask them to delete the deactivated clips, then ask them to close the store. Or you can just email & ask them to delete the store.

Thanks

They allow you to delete your own clips now. I learned the hard way to remove all of my videos one by one when I found out people were still buying them on another site and I never got paid for them.

Always better to remove all content, get paid (if you can), and delete store.

Thanks

They allow you to delete your own clips now. I learned the hard way to remove all of my videos one by one when I found out people were still buying them on another site and I never got paid for them.

Always better to remove all content, get paid (if you can), and delete store.
    Ok. I didn't see the option to delete. They must've just added that. Yeah, I heard some girls' videos were still being sold. Shady.

Banned
    Thanks

Just signed up for kinkbomb... their 'KB Media Group, Inc. wants to pay you' email which takes me to Bill.com is legitimate, correct? Just making sure

Thanks
    Thanked 11,909 Times in 3,597 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intheshadows View Post
    Just signed up for kinkbomb... their 'KB Media Group, Inc. wants to pay you' email which takes me to Bill.com is legitimate, correct? Just making sure
    Yes, that's who they use for payment.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ruedel View Post
    If I remember right, my best place on their top list was 9-th. I reached this place only one time, when I uploaded my bestselled clip and it was on the first places in top clip list about a week.
    Also, I never has chargeback or refund on KB, to be honest, I get only one chargeback over all my stores on different sites due to 1.5 years as I start to sell clips. Sorry for my english, maybe I writes not right sometimes and my posts are hard to understand))
    Hey! It says you're from Russia: could you please share how you receive payouts from KB? I guess the only way for me is a paper check (wire transfer would be too expensive due to my low income), but I'm not sure if it could be actually successfully mailed here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Anyone else get the email about 90% lifetime tributes? I opted in the other day. I've never made much on kinkbomb. But I've never really spent alot of time making regular updates either. I sent out a mass email there yesterday though and realized I have just as many ppl on my list there as I do clips4sale. Maybe I just need to update regularly. Clips4sale has me depressed with all the chargebacks. Iim throwing my effort this coming week into other sites like kinkbomb.
    Follow me on twitter: @takiayabalmone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Looks like iWantEmpire is buying kinkbomb out. I'm actually pretty happy and hoping I can merge my two accounts. - https://www.xbiz.com/news/233385/iwa...e-kinkbomb-com

Thanks

I wonder if everyone will keep their 90% in tributes or not. I wonder how they will drive traffic, but I can't imagine we will all get so much more traffic. I'd imagine iwc customers will stick to iwc and kb customers will stay on kb
    Last edited by justsometwat; 02-06-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

How unprofessional.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,577 Times in 453 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

What happened with Kinkbomb suddenly disabling seemingly random videos? I'm having to go through tonight and individually re-enable them.

Thanks

They disabled two of my videos both in the same category. I'm sure I have more in that category so that's weird. One video was from today another was from like november. Dunno when the November one could have been disabled if not today.

Thanks

girls, did you get kb's payment?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yumei View Post
    girls, did you get kb's payment?

Mine finally arrived today, I had actually sent a message to bill.com support because it was odd I hadn't gotten it yet. Usually arrives by the 6th or 7th.

Thanks

Mine finally arrived today, I had actually sent a message to bill.com support because it was odd I hadn't gotten it yet. Usually arrives by the 6th or 7th.
    Did You gett the check or wire?
    They've changed something in tgeir payment method I think.

Thanks

I'm in the US, I get the ach to my bank.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234