Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kinkbomb

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Kinkbomb

I received a check in the mail today from Kinkbomb. Last time they paid me it was direct deposit so that's how I was expecting to get paid but a check works too.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Kinkbomb (Breese) contacted ME on 2019-08-27 asking me why I haven't uploaded any videos since last year. Promising me to feature me if I was willing to give them another chance. They never did feature me so not a good start but not a big deal.

We emailed back and forth a few time she always replied quickly. I added over 40 videos since. Looking at my account, I realized I had 2 missing payments so I email Breese directly AND open a ticket. That was 7 days ago! No replied at all I am being ignored. I just DM them on twitter yesterday. If I don't hear back from them by mid-afternoon I am going to call them.

I am extremely disgusted with their attitude specially when the owner keeps posting on twitter about how rich she is! I am glad to see that some of you end up being paid. I'll be updating on here about my situation because am I not going to let them rip me off quietly that's for sure.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyLeen For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I had to be VERY pushy but staid polite and I did get paid. Don't give up on your money ladies, you all deserve to get paid! I've reach the minimum payout again this month so let's see if I get paid this time.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyLeen View Post
    Kinkbomb (Breese) contacted ME on 2019-08-27 asking me why I haven't uploaded any videos since last year. Promising me to feature me if I was willing to give them another chance. They never did feature me so not a good start but not a big deal.

We emailed back and forth a few time she always replied quickly. I added over 40 videos since. Looking at my account, I realized I had 2 missing payments so I email Breese directly AND open a ticket. That was 7 days ago! No replied at all I am being ignored. I just DM them on twitter yesterday. If I don't hear back from them by mid-afternoon I am going to call them.

I am extremely disgusted with their attitude specially when the owner keeps posting on twitter about how rich she is! I am glad to see that some of you end up being paid. I'll be updating on here about my situation because am I not going to let them rip me off quietly that's for sure.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,142 Times in 775 Posts

Breese called me and left me a message asking me to call him back. I thought it was super rude, I didn't give them my phone number to be contacted. I put it in because I had to. I had also asked to be featured or at least what it took to be featured on the main page (before they changed it up) and they said we can add you but it will be months before we can since we offered it as a reward to others.

They kept the same top girls in rotation but never added anyone else. Clearly they are too selling with a huge client base, why not advertise some lesser knowns and get some money from them too? I think it's a missed opportunity to make more money and encourage them to bring their clients to the site.

I think they make a pretty penny from the top girls and don't really need any other customers. That explains why there's no real traffic for anyone else.

I was done with this site ages ago. They changed the look and it's hideous now and they can't even pay on time unless you ask them to pay you. ��

6. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    Breese called me and left me a message asking me to call him back. I thought it was super rude, I didn't give them my phone number to be contacted. I put it in because I had to. I had also asked to be featured or at least what it took to be featured on the main page (before they changed it up) and they said we can add you but it will be months before we can since we offered it as a reward to others.

They kept the same top girls in rotation but never added anyone else. Clearly they are too selling with a huge client base, why not advertise some lesser knowns and get some money from them too? I think it's a missed opportunity to make more money and encourage them to bring their clients to the site.

I think they make a pretty penny from the top girls and don't really need any other customers. That explains why there's no real traffic for anyone else.

I was done with this site ages ago. They changed the look and it's hideous now and they can't even pay on time unless you ask them to pay you. ��
    I never did any business on Kinkbomb. My best year on there was $250. I've stopped updating my store as it's not worth my time.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Kinkbomb

I found out that Breese is going around promising to feature you as soon as you start adding clips and star using their site again but never actually does it. I am not the only one that got SCAM.

Princess Renee, the owner of the site, win most of the contest and ALWAYS featured herself all over the front page.
    Truly, she shouldn't even participate to any of her own contest.

I really think I only got paid because I told them I would used the 90% tribute system IF they pay me...
    But it was just to get paid the 12 days ignoring me was too frustrating.

That site is a SCAM. Princess Renee definitely CAN afford to pay everyone on time she just doesn't want to.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

I had actually come here to ask if anyone knew if these guys were going to offer chargeback protection in the future like IWC & MV do, but ah, if they're not even paying...

I am sorry to hear you're all having such a rough time. I hope things improve soon!

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Lmao this is so horribly funny because I noticed the same set of girls being featured on the site since 2017... I always sit on my accounts I make on websites before actually going into pursue the site itself, just listening to other models experiences and if enough adds up I dip. It's so funny I've closed my account for months and had gotten a random ass email from them weeks ago about a silly $300 halloween contest lol, yeah right.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 Times in 394 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking

Got a random email saying I sold a video, havent uploaded anything to kinkbomb in years but they are currently paying out 100% threw the end of may and doing direct deposit first week of every month so I may dabble with it during their 100% payout promotion. c4s is doing a similiar promo but it only counts if they buy threw a specific link which none of my guys do, kinkbomb is 100% on all sales regardless of how they got there, so we'll see what happens.
    Follow me on twitter: @reneesakuya1

Thanks
    Thanked 7,114 Times in 2,582 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Recently, my sales started to pour end this month. However, only time will tell if this tend will continues.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,897 Times in 4,449 Posts

Uploads are not working for me. Tried browser, tried ftp, both have error messages.

ok they replied it was malfunctioning but is fixed now. I was able to upload withthe browser now
    Last edited by laurielegs; 08-06-2020 at 06:53 PM.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Anybody having a problem getting from them? I made a payout last month and still haven't received my money. I sent in a ticket 5 days ago to asked why I haven't been payed and it's still being processed

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SFHS View Post
    Anybody having a problem getting from them? I made a payout last month and still haven't received my money. I sent in a ticket 5 days ago to asked why I haven't been payed and it's still being processed
    Just thought I'd update that after more than a month they finally responded to my ticket and I got payed.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SFHS For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So uh, how are things going, now in 2021?Are international artists in particular receiving regular payouts? Or is it still like pulling teeth? Do you have to request a payout every time?

I have considered trying to relatively losslessly compress my vids with handbrake and upload them all at once on kinbomb, in the hopes of getting a little extra money. Even receiving payouts via PP, as long as it was ONLY from them, would probably not bother me presently - but one would only consider that if they actually paid reliably and regularly.

... Are there still just a few guys around buying on kb? I'm pretty much willing to just port my vids over as long as it won't be a total shitshow and there are a couple hundred bucks to be had /shrug.

That being said: This thread does make KB look like a shitshow as of late.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 Times in 522 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

There's no way to get paid for international artists except by a method that isn't adult friendly. I've always been paid but sometimes it took a while and I think I got my account closed down on said method bc of them but I can't be sure. I do make sales there so I'm continuing and when enough builds up I'll get a $50 wire...sigh

Thanks

I ported my vids over to KB because it just seemed like "the thing to do". Maybe I'm just spoiled but I feel very uneasy about earning money on a platform that doesn't have a valid payout method for me on file (yet), but I at least wanna trust that they won't "just" steal from me.

Guess I'll just wait to hear from them, eventually.

By the way, any non Americans being paid via ACH by them? I recently managed to actually get something better than Transferwise by visiting and just trying several banks & the help of a friend, but as a total non-resident I (naturally) have neither SSN nor TIN or US address, and lots of platforms get *really* weird about Europeans wanting to be paid via ACH, so I usually *try* to ask support about it. Did that go okay for you? Just asking because KB really seems particularly sus - and also unresponsive to support queries lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 Times in 314 Posts

It's been two months since I hit payout and no payment from them, no response to my 3 tickets Any advice? Seems to be a common issue. I am def closing my acct, but Id like my money, lol! I was thinking of trying to switch my payment method to check, to see if that speeds things up.

Slow site, but I would've kept them if they could at least anwser a polite email/ticket. :/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neliana View Post
    It's been two months since I hit payout and no payment from them, no response to my 3 tickets Any advice? Seems to be a common issue. I am def closing my acct, but Id like my money, lol! I was thinking of trying to switch my payment method to check, to see if that speeds things up.

Slow site, but I would've kept them if they could at least anwser a polite email/ticket. :/

Hey! I have been on the site for 10 days now, and indeed: No responses to any tickets whatsoever. Wrote them on the first day regarding my payout method, then days later a tool did it for me automatically to get a verifiedcalls number. From what I can tell the administration is currently absent? Nobody around on SM either. I'm really beginning to worry that even an ACH payout wouldn't reach me, or at the very least they don't respond to a thing.

My identification docs were kinda approved in a fashion that made me believe nobody looked at them, because it just went from "received" to "verified" instantly. I mean they have them, but it's an odd way of doing things.

It also feels really weird that they are continuing to offer 90%?! payouts for video sales? To this day? Because it kinda looks like they can't really afford to be *that* generous, and part of me wishes they'd lower that and hire someone to manage payments and run customer support, maybe get some ads. 90% of 0 is still 0. Artists unsure whether they'll get paid is terrible for business lol
    Last edited by PrincessAngel; 03-25-2021 at 08:36 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessAngel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I really wonder how that phone feature works, by the way. There seems to be no way to link an existing verifiedcalls account.

Thanks

Yes the 90 percent thing is cool, but honestly it made me a bit suspicious too. They finally got back to me after I sent a third ticket that mentioned taking legal action. I shouldn't have to do that to get paid I'm closing my acct the second they pay me

26. The Following User Says Thank You to neliana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,114 Times in 2,582 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Update:
    Over the summer of 2020, it an whole month to receive my Kinkbomb payment. After October 2020, my payments have been coming on time after speaking to them via Twitter. However, I did receive all of my money via ACH. Kinkbomb is cool company but you might run into late payment problems if you are American. However, I might avoid them if I was an international model,

Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    Recently, my sales started to pour end this month. However, only time will tell if this tend will continues.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks

After months of emailing and one response , Im done. I will speak to a lawyer, but otherwise I will just delete everything and move on. It is a shame they couldn't just pay me, as I did like the site. Def do NOT recommend anyone sign up, and I hope those of you already on Kinkbomb are getting paid, I don't think I will. Ah well, I tried. Grateful for the many other sites that payout and are professional.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to neliana For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456