Thanks

Default Re: Kinkbomb

Got an email that said KB was dropped by Bill.com
    Troubles all over!
    http://htmwrestling.com - Fetish sports entertainment

Thanks
    Thanked 15,271 Times in 4,549 Posts

Anyone heard an update on payments? I had thought the site might have shut down but I made a sale today even though I stopped uploading when they lost bill.com and had no way to pay me.

It's infuriating they are still taking payments and yet not paying out that I can see. No answer from Support so far.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,159 Times in 784 Posts

I got a check in July for June's payment but I didn't earn enough for July to cash out. I don't think it's worth keeping that site updated so I usually rely on tributes or a sale here or there. They haven't announced a new payment service. I figured they were still sending out checks.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I would love to see t hem go under just because of their horrible customer service and obvious lack of caring. Wish one of the bigger sites would buy them out. I haven't been able to access my account in months and also had my store get wiped while back with literally no explanation as to why. I also lost the funds I had made, only 20 bucks but still. They suck.

Thanks

They sent me a payment on Paypal this week. I was very hesitant to get paid by Paypal but there seem to be nothing happening and after what happened with YouKandy, I prefer getting my money now. I'm not posting anything new on my Studio until they get a new payment partner.

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Anyone heard an update on payments? I had thought the site might have shut down but I made a sale today even though I stopped uploading when they lost bill.com and had no way to pay me.

It's infuriating they are still taking payments and yet not paying out that I can see. No answer from Support so far.

- IndieBill -
    Payment processing for indie cam models & adult performers
    E
    arn 85% without chargebacks

Thanks
    Thanked 7,148 Times in 2,592 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

My sales for this site has been in the toliet this summer. I hope my new clips change that! I mean everything changed after they lost bill.com for my stores sales.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 523 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Have any international studios (I'm in Canada) been paid by Paypal? I was emailed by Breese on August 21, sent my details, nothing yet. Also there is no record on the site of payouts, I wanted to verify how much I was owed vs how much is sent. Ugh.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaSylvan View Post
    Have any international studios (I'm in Canada) been paid by Paypal? I was emailed by Breese on August 21, sent my details, nothing yet. Also there is no record on the site of payouts, I wanted to verify how much I was owed vs how much is sent. Ugh.
    I got paid once by Paypal last month and I am Canadian as well. I noticed earlier today that they sent me more money on Paypal, which is weird because I'm sure they don't owe me that much money.

Also... when I log in my Kinkbomb profile I am asked to change my password... Wtf is going on with that website??

- IndieBill -
    E

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Yeah I was asked to change my password too. Maybe they had a security breach.

Thanks

I've been loyal to them since the beginning. Only make $40-100/mo there but kept uploading content because I like the people who run it. They owe me around $100 right now from August and I've yet to be paid. They sent something out about a new payment option and we'd be getting details on how to sign up but I've gotten nothing. Extremely anxious since I lost $100 to youkandy already this summer. Never though KB would do this to us but I should stop fooling myself since I lost $80 to clipvia and $65 to whatever that shitty indy cam site was called about 5 years ago. I also have like $300 held up on adultwork but haven't been able to withdraw that either. It's sooo frustrating how easy it is for these sites to take advantage of us. Can I write off these losses in my taxes???
    //Verified//

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

It's now been a month since I was contacted to be paid, they said it would be a week. I emailed support etc. and nothing. Nice. I have a few hundred owing and I would like to keep using the site and updating.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

I got paid finally.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophiaSylvan For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Have the payment issues been resolved with this site? I see it is still up and running. I have hesitated quite some time on signing up due to those problems.

Thanks

I can still only get a check mailed to me. Haven't heard anything about that changing anytime soon.

Edited to say that I had to email them to get them to pay me. I was at the minimum pay out but they never bothered sending me payment.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justsometwat View Post
    I can still only get a check mailed to me. Haven't heard anything about that changing anytime soon.

Edited to say that I had to email them to get them to pay me. I was at the minimum pay out but they never bothered sending me payment.
    Yea, I most likely will not bother with it then. That sucks.

Thanks

Anybody knows what's going on with that website? I haven't posted new videos since they announced they lost their payment partner, I believe it was last summer. I've been paid on Paypal since but I really don't like it! I don't want to risk getting banned from Paypal. It seems like they really don't care about this situation and have no intention to change, cause they are still making money with the top models... I never made a lot of money on this site but I love having multiple sources of income!

- IndieBill -
    E

Thanks

Do you think there's a chance I might get payed by KB? They stopped paying me, I stopped uploading, but I haven't taken down my videos and I have occasional sales. I have about $200 and I would like to get them. I sent them a ticket, but no answer yet.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashley_3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,757 Times in 11,217 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I thought they went out of business? I would do a search (on here, duckduckgo.com) & see
    Good luck, if they're bankrupt, you might not get paid.
    Look in Cam Connect.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley_3 View Post
    Do you think there's a chance I might get payed by KB? They stopped paying me, I stopped uploading, but I haven't taken down my videos and I have occasional sales. I have about $200 and I would like to get them. I sent them a ticket, but no answer yet.
    Are you under $100 owed? They use to pay out for $50 and above but raised it to $100. I haven't gotten a payment from them since October but I also haven't generated $100 in sales since the last payment. I'm honestly thinking of shutting down my store once I get another payment since I rarely get sales from the site and it's not worth the effort. Last year was my best year ever on the site and I only made $250. Since I'm not even gonna reach that not so lofty sum this year I figure why bother?

EDIT: Ok, re-read your post. You're owed $200 so they should have payed you. The last time I got payed it was a direct deposit and I'm located in the US. Keep us updated on what happens. If they end up stiffing you I'll just shut my store down immediately.

Thanks

I had to message them twice and wait over a week to hear back. They asked if I wanted PayPal or a check, I asked for a check. As soon as I get it and cash it I'm shutting my account down.

There's no traffic there at all. Unless you bring your own traffic you're not going to stand a chance. It's not even worth bringing your own because they don't have ACH anymore. I dunno how they pay their big earners but they don't wanna pay the little people out unless they beg.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I haven't gotten a Kinkbomb order in about 2 months but I just got one that pushes me over the $100 threshold for a payout. I'll keep you updated if I get paid or not.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to SFHS For This Useful Post:

Thanks

They answered me asking for my paypal email again although I confirmed it last time I spoke to them. They said they'll pay me, so let's see.

Thanks

Glad to say I received my payment

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley_3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I got paid and shut my account down. Over the years it has been a massive waste of time and honestly what it cost me in taxes made it completely not worth it. Having to chase down payment and the severe lack of traffic and the hideous front page finally made me leave. When KB changed their homepage I liked it, but they changed it again and it's so damned ugly. It's the same handful of people showing on the front page, so unless you spam your clips you get no eyes on you.

I can't say I'll miss that site!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to justsometwat For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I still haven't gotten paid so I sent a ticket over today and I'm waiting to hear back.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast