Page 306 of 310 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308 ... LastLast
Results 7,626 to 7,650 of 7750

Thread: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Thanks
    Thanked 14,200 Times in 5,206 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Default Re: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

@bobsandvangene I can't even. That's a fuckin nightmare. You've been given some good advice. I'm really glad you blocked them.

@Marina sister, I think your purpose is bakery chef! It all looks so damn good!

I went on a date last night. The guy had issues. I was done with the date in about 20 min lololll. Anyway, I dressed nicely, wore a lil make-up, & did my hair.

I was irritated when I arrived home, vented to my daughter for about 10 min, then decided to let it go & watch my favorite show.

Before going into my room I kneeled down to kiss my granddaughter good night & she said over & over sweetly "pretty Savta". Savta is Gma in Hebrew.

OMG, melted my heart & all the irritation left.

She's incredible & I'm so blessed to be a part of her life.
    Sha

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 711 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Is anyone else obsessively following the Gabby Petito case?? Giving me Chris Watts vibes.
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LaurenAus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,518 Times in 7,029 Posts

I have to check that out. I've watched Chris Watts and Jodie Arias. Jodie is one batshit crazy bitch. Stabbed her ex 27 times and shot him with no remorse.

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenAus View Post
    Is anyone else obsessively following the Gabby Petito case?? Giving me Chris Watts vibes.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good morning, Californians!

"Today is the day that Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

Y'all showed up and showed out in impressive numbers and voted! That was an ass whooping landslide. Y'all ready to happy dance?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,833 Times in 6,377 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    A brand new neighbor never leashes his dog. The excuse his dog is trained is not going to be the excuse to save my dogs life for attacking and killing that dog. Tonight I saved the scene and reversed weeks of healing. I shouldve just let my dog loose and let the cards fall BUT I dont have it in me to watch another dog get murdered by my dog. The owner sees me struggling to contain my girl, hears me chanting belly be a good girl, please dont do this, and does nothing to move, Do something simple like LEAVE THE SCENE. The guy said mine is good, he doesnt bite. I could not say anything, couldnt acknowledge he said anything bc a 1 second mistake and a instant dog fight. and just imagine me being drug across pavement by a 80lb snarling dog trying to get her to drag me the opposite way in a construction zone.
    My girl is a good girl too. She was a trained service dog but failed a few requirements. Shes a great gurl but shes 8, shes old, shes lost her pack and shes protective of what she has left.
    This was a dog that thrived at the dog park but the past 3 years its been a no go
    I dont want to deal with neighbor uncomfyness so Im just going to call animal control. lol

i dont want to be the asshole that says its against the law and dont want to admit to our past history.
    mfrs tell me shit is against the law all the time and Im like ok and label them pricks
    hes not doing anything bad but lol whyyy me.

we got in my yard she sees a bunny and whimpers like the softy she is
    We have a new neighbor who seems to think he's Cesar Milan. He likes to walk the neighborhood with his full grown German shepherds off the leash. For the most part they're friendly and obedient but they growl at nervous people. Dogs can sense the apprehension and sometimes go on the defense. Also they can tell if someone doesn't like they're owner. Anyways someone put up flyers saying "If you see this fake alpha scumbag walking his "pack" off the leash please document and send content to this email..."

I fell tf out when I saw them. 🤭 Now he keeps them on the leash.
    Road trippin' with my two favorite allies
    Fully loaded we got snacks and supplies
    It's time to leave this town, it's time to steal away
    Let's go get lost anywhere in the USA
    Let's go get lost, let's go get lost. -RHC

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,060 Times in 1,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    We have a new neighbor who seems to think he's Cesar Milan. He likes to walk the neighborhood with his full grown German shepherds off the leash. For the most part they're friendly and obedient but they growl at nervous people. Dogs can sense the apprehension and sometimes go on the defense. Also they can tell if someone doesn't like they're owner. Anyways someone put up flyers saying "If you see this fake alpha scumbag walking his "pack" off the leash please document and send content to this email..."

I fell tf out when I saw them. �� Now he keeps them on the leash.
    he walked his dog this morning loose, my hound was outside, shes harmless but talkative, i put her inside. (the aggressive dog is w my kid)
    The guy and his dog come back and his dog trots in my yard sniffing, totally ignoring me like he lives there. hes huge. and the owner saying come on boy. the dog ignoring the owner and brings me my dogs ball like hey lady, throw it.
    i walk him to his owner and they walk home.
    the dog came back to my house. This dog is not trained
    I laughed bc he is harmless and cute. he doesnt have a mean look like, his eyes are sweet.
    I took him back down the street to his owner who was outside calling for his dog. The dogs name is charlie

Charlie is cool but his owner is in lalaland.
    I might steal that sign idea
    The neighborhood app is getting talkative w the post saying LEASH YOUR DOG. I assume they are talking about him

when that dog came in my yard I got so stiff lol this has never happened before w huge german shepard, the one dog Im slightly scared of and its in my yard. tf.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

mmm...ok..it's 2pm my time. i want to start my day drinking early (doing a huge STFO cam a thon through Monday morning) but I also want some pancakes! I haven't had bfast....maybe I should just put the cabernet in the blueberry pancake batter!..problem solved!..lol. I'm also binge watching the american horror story series. I remember when they came out but i never watched any. They are awesome! I'm a gory little freak and didn't even know it. god bless america....

Thanks

Last time I made Eggplant parms turned out so good so I'll make it again tomorrow. I know exactly how I like it now: no cheese, just eggplants and sauce with a little bit of grated parmesan cheese in the middle layer. No mozzarella, no gruyere, no swisss, nothing else. Maybe a bit of chopped italian parsley on top so it looks pretty.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,681 Times in 1,914 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    Last time I made Eggplant parms turned out so good so I'll make it again tomorrow. I know exactly how I like it now: no cheese, just eggplants and sauce with a little bit of grated parmesan cheese in the middle layer. No mozzarella, no gruyere, no swisss, nothing else. Maybe a bit of chopped italian parsley on top so it looks pretty.
    I will bitch about no mozzarella cheese when I come over for dinner.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I will make half with mozzarella cheese for you. It's been a while since I had you over. Do you remember my address, sis?
    Never mind, you don't even need address. I'm fully vaccinated and properly MICROCHIPPED so you know how to track me down!
    Let's break bread!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    I will bitch about no mozzarella cheese when I come over for dinner.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,681 Times in 1,914 Posts

I will make half with mozzarella cheese for you. It's been a while since I had you over. Do you remember my address, sis?
    Never mind, you don't even need address. I'm fully vaccinated and properly MICROCHIPPED so you know how to track me down!
    Let's break bread!
    That's very accommodating of you. I'm sure you remember I'm a very demanding house guest but at least I'm also fully vaxed and chipped. I won't have to hold up a sign at the airport.

Don't forget to make Hoes d'oeuvres.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

All things fresh and HOE-Made!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    That's very accommodating of you. I'm sure you remember I'm a very demanding house guest but at least I'm also fully vaxed and chipped. I won't have to hold up a sign at the airport.

Don't forget to make Hoes d'oeuvres.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This bitch is crazy and of course she's from Florida, very on brand. Enjoy jail time! When I see fools on social media say they're gonna bully POTUS Biden and VP Harris, I'm thinking how the fuck are you gonna bully people that don't even know you exist? LMAOOOOOOO
    If you're gonna bully at least make threats so the FBI can come pick you up!

Thanks

I sent my car away last week and found out honda no longer makes the Accord Ex Coupe.. the coupe part is gone. I'm so sad.
    I've thought about getting a new car for months but had to send mine off first for motivation, suffer and go buy one when I'm tired of being stuck at home

lool what do you mean honda doesn't make coupes? i am so confused
    I don't drive other cars. maybe I will get a new different car but currently throwing a justified fit bc I can't get what I want
    here I am w broken heart

what's a pretty, not cheap feeling coupe w sunroof car? (civic is a no)
    Im so lost at what to do

whenever i buy used they break down

Thanks

They stopped making coupes a few years ago. I've had sedans all my life but now I have a coupe and loving it. All car makes are catering to SUVS. It's not possible to get Honda coupes new. They may bring them back.

I sent my car away last week and found out honda no longer makes the Accord Ex Coupe.. the coupe part is gone. I'm so sad.
    I've thought about getting a new car for months but had to send mine off first for motivation, suffer and go buy one when I'm tired of being stuck at home

I don't drive other cars. maybe I will get a new different car but currently throwing a justified fit bc I can't get what I want
    here I am w broken heart

Im so lost at what to do

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

They stopped making coupes a few years ago. I've had sedans all my life but now I have a coupe and loving it. All car makes are catering to SUVS. It's not possible to get Honda coupes new. They may bring them back.
    I never saw a lot on the road. Not the Honda coupe. I see civics. I like the size of the accord coupe.
    Driving sport (coupe body) Honda’s are fun. The Honda lovers are like distant cousins.
    my kiddo has a Honda suv and I do like it but I wouldn’t buy that for myself.

BMW has cars that resemble the accord coupe. I’d feel so bougi in a BMW. Rich bitch.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is Honda and accord the same make?

I could see you in BMW. I think their entree coupes aren't glamorous enough for you and I find them small unless you get the 6 or 8 series. #bougiehoe

I never saw a lot on the road. Not the Honda coupe. I see civics. I like the size of the accord coupe.
    Driving sport (coupe body) Honda’s are fun. The Honda lovers are like distant cousins.
    my kiddo has a Honda suv and I do like it but I wouldn’t buy that for myself.

BMW has cars that resemble the accord coupe. I’d feel so bougi in a BMW. Rich bitch.

Thanks

Is Honda and accord the same make?

I could see you in BMW. I think their entree coupes aren't glamorous enough for you and I find them small unless you get the 6 or 8 series. #bougiehoe
    honda accord coupe
    his was my car https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    this was my fav model bc of the room inside

this is the bmw i saw..
    its affordable now but I know this business is shaky.
    I've been put on that struggle bus when some shit goes down.

huge price difference

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,833 Times in 6,377 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

here I am w broken heart

Im so lost at what to do

Maybe it's time to look at Mazdas?
    Road trippin' with my two favorite allies
    Fully loaded we got snacks and supplies
    It's time to leave this town, it's time to steal away
    Let's go get lost anywhere in the USA
    Let's go get lost, let's go get lost. -RHC

34. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That BMW 2 series, 240M is very desired. I find it small for my taste.

Have you thought about leasing? Price difference depends on how much you put down on the BMW. My favorite coupe from BMW is the 6 series.

honda accord coupe
    his was my car https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    this was my fav model bc of the room inside

this is the bmw i saw..
    its affordable now but I know this business is shaky.
    I've been put on that struggle bus when some shit goes down.

huge price difference

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Maybe it's time to look at Mazdas?
    i forgot about mazda. i had one 20 sum years ago and loved it until it blew up (bought used w over 200k miles)
    i forgot about all the good car companies.

That BMW 2 series, 240M is very desired. I find it small for my taste.

Have you thought about leasing? Price difference depends on how much you put down on the BMW. My favorite coupe from BMW is the 6 series.

I have thought about leasing.
    Ive been dicking around and not expecting this to be a need ride now. in order to lease my credit score needs to be excellent to be affordable.
    I'm in the 600s and need to be in the 700s to get the lower down payment and rates. Can i deduct that expense from my taxes? i imagine I can.

I am frugal about money bc taking care of my mom is so expensive. Being a single mom was less expensive
    and about that single mom bullshit that every talked was so bad .. baby daddy not doing shit..
    the same brothers and sisters that talked that shit are the same motherfuckers that bailed when my mom started going downhill fast.
    I hate the average person.
    talk shit about me but they dont have common decency to help family. fuckers

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm pretty sure if you lease there are things you can use as tax write offs.

Baby daddies ain't shit. Vasectomy is the answer. Sugar daddies all the way!

Shit talkers only have one job, TALKING SHIT! Give them lots to talk about so they stay employed.

I have thought about leasing.
    Ive been dicking around and not expecting this to be a need ride now. in order to lease my credit score needs to be excellent to be affordable.
    I'm in the 600s and need to be in the 700s to get the lower down payment and rates. Can i deduct that expense from my taxes? i imagine I can.

I am frugal about money bc taking care of my mom is so expensive. Being a single mom was less expensive
    and about that single mom bullshit that every talked was so bad .. baby daddy not doing shit..
    the same brothers and sisters that talked that shit are the same motherfuckers that bailed when my mom started going downhill fast.
    I hate the average person.
    talk shit about me but they dont have common decency to help family. fuckers

Thanks
    Thanked 20,215 Times in 6,548 Posts

Who else used to love Sweet Valley High?

Thanks
    Thanked 20,215 Times in 6,548 Posts

Name:  4A282B8A-6DBB-4508-BF71-B44F0AB117F7.jpeg
Views: 41
Size:  115.2 KB

Awww, this childrens book is at Five Below.

Thanks

Baking half a box of pumpkin bread right now... so satisfying watch this shit rises. Smells soooooo good!