Page 306 of 306 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306
Results 7,626 to 7,635 of 7635

Thread: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Thanks
    Thanked 19,860 Times in 6,412 Posts

Default Re: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by bobsandvangene View Post
    Okay I just need to rant about this.

I recently went on holiday with a fellow cam girl friend of mine and her two sisters. I just want to make a list of things that they did to me on this “relaxing” holiday because I really want to just RANT.

1. Left me on top of a cliff when I was having a breakdown and strangers were laughing at me for being terrified of heights

2. Told me to “just let it happen” when someone tried to finger me in the crowd of a festival

3. Left me alone at a festival for 1.5 hours after I’d been sexually assaulted.

4. Refused to go home despite us needing to leave at 8am so I could get my coach home. Went home with a random guy instead, and came home at 3am, kicking me out of my bed.

5. Pissed on my clothes I was going to wear that morning.

6. Brought the dude home with them. I caught him watching me sleep.

7. Called me a lying slut because I apparently didn’t get woken up by her, called me a nobody and a stranger after I woke her up by clanging pots and pans so I wasn’t late for my coach. Said she would need a week to recover from the trauma or being woken up, blamed her BPD for being a shit person and described in explicit detail how she would kill her self because of me.

I blocked her but I just really needed to rant about it. It had such a bad effect on my mental health and I get that she has mental struggles herself but she actively refuses to take her medication and is so self destructive I could scream.

I don’t want to name and shame either. Just want to share this anonymously.

Hi. I am so sorry that you had to go through this, and that these sorry-ass bitches treated you horribly and only cared about themselves! I agree with Marina's suggestion about contacting the festival. I'd even go on their social media page(s) to post about what happened, but I understand you may not wish to do that since it wouldn't be anonymous.
    39 and feelin' fine!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,997 Times in 5,147 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

@bobsandvangene I can't even. That's a fuckin nightmare. You've been given some good advice. I'm really glad you blocked them.

@Marina sister, I think your purpose is bakery chef! It all looks so damn good!

I went on a date last night. The guy had issues. I was done with the date in about 20 min lololll. Anyway, I dressed nicely, wore a lil make-up, & did my hair.

I was irritated when I arrived home, vented to my daughter for about 10 min, then decided to let it go & watch my favorite show.

Before going into my room I kneeled down to kiss my granddaughter good night & she said over & over sweetly "pretty Savta". Savta is Gma in Hebrew.

OMG, melted my heart & all the irritation left.

She's incredible & I'm so blessed to be a part of her life.
    Sha

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,809 Times in 703 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Is anyone else obsessively following the Gabby Petito case?? Giving me Chris Watts vibes.
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetJulia View Post
    everyone I've fucked who was awful in bed should be forced to have sex with each other so they can all, collectively, figure out why I never called them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Sunset View Post
    Nothing makes me feel like less of an adult than walking into several other people's apartments and realizing we all own the exact same lamp from K-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    The fantasy sold to women through out history that a man will come along & rescue us is a lie.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LaurenAus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 30,645 Times in 6,781 Posts

I have to check that out. I've watched Chris Watts and Jodie Arias. Jodie is one batshit crazy bitch. Stabbed her ex 27 times and shot him with no remorse.

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenAus View Post
    Is anyone else obsessively following the Gabby Petito case?? Giving me Chris Watts vibes.
    Senior Sales Executive for BlueChew

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good morning, Californians!

"Today is the day that Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

Y'all showed up and showed out in impressive numbers and voted! That was an ass whooping landslide. Y'all ready to happy dance?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,715 Times in 6,339 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    A brand new neighbor never leashes his dog. The excuse his dog is trained is not going to be the excuse to save my dogs life for attacking and killing that dog. Tonight I saved the scene and reversed weeks of healing. I shouldve just let my dog loose and let the cards fall BUT I dont have it in me to watch another dog get murdered by my dog. The owner sees me struggling to contain my girl, hears me chanting belly be a good girl, please dont do this, and does nothing to move, Do something simple like LEAVE THE SCENE. The guy said mine is good, he doesnt bite. I could not say anything, couldnt acknowledge he said anything bc a 1 second mistake and a instant dog fight. and just imagine me being drug across pavement by a 80lb snarling dog trying to get her to drag me the opposite way in a construction zone.
    My girl is a good girl too. She was a trained service dog but failed a few requirements. Shes a great gurl but shes 8, shes old, shes lost her pack and shes protective of what she has left.
    This was a dog that thrived at the dog park but the past 3 years its been a no go
    I dont want to deal with neighbor uncomfyness so Im just going to call animal control. lol

i dont want to be the asshole that says its against the law and dont want to admit to our past history.
    mfrs tell me shit is against the law all the time and Im like ok and label them pricks
    hes not doing anything bad but lol whyyy me.

we got in my yard she sees a bunny and whimpers like the softy she is
    We have a new neighbor who seems to think he's Cesar Milan. He likes to walk the neighborhood with his full grown German shepherds off the leash. For the most part they're friendly and obedient but they growl at nervous people. Dogs can sense the apprehension and sometimes go on the defense. Also they can tell if someone doesn't like they're owner. Anyways someone put up flyers saying "If you see this fake alpha scumbag walking his "pack" off the leash please document and send content to this email..."

I fell tf out when I saw them. 🤭 Now he keeps them on the leash.
    I'm perfect from head to toe. It ain't speculation, yo man said so! -Salt n Pepa

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    We have a new neighbor who seems to think he's Cesar Milan. He likes to walk the neighborhood with his full grown German shepherds off the leash. For the most part they're friendly and obedient but they growl at nervous people. Dogs can sense the apprehension and sometimes go on the defense. Also they can tell if someone doesn't like they're owner. Anyways someone put up flyers saying "If you see this fake alpha scumbag walking his "pack" off the leash please document and send content to this email..."

I fell tf out when I saw them. �� Now he keeps them on the leash.
    he walked his dog this morning loose, my hound was outside, shes harmless but talkative, i put her inside. (the aggressive dog is w my kid)
    The guy and his dog come back and his dog trots in my yard sniffing, totally ignoring me like he lives there. hes huge. and the owner saying come on boy. the dog ignoring the owner and brings me my dogs ball like hey lady, throw it.
    i walk him to his owner and they walk home.
    the dog came back to my house. This dog is not trained
    I laughed bc he is harmless and cute. he doesnt have a mean look like, his eyes are sweet.
    I took him back down the street to his owner who was outside calling for his dog. The dogs name is charlie

Charlie is cool but his owner is in lalaland.
    I might steal that sign idea
    The neighborhood app is getting talkative w the post saying LEASH YOUR DOG. I assume they are talking about him

when that dog came in my yard I got so stiff lol this has never happened before w huge german shepard, the one dog Im slightly scared of and its in my yard. tf.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

mmm...ok..it's 2pm my time. i want to start my day drinking early (doing a huge STFO cam a thon through Monday morning) but I also want some pancakes! I haven't had bfast....maybe I should just put the cabernet in the blueberry pancake batter!..problem solved!..lol. I'm also binge watching the american horror story series. I remember when they came out but i never watched any. They are awesome! I'm a gory little freak and didn't even know it. god bless america....

Thanks

Last time I made Eggplant parms turned out so good so I'll make it again tomorrow. I know exactly how I like it now: no cheese, just eggplants and sauce with a little bit of grated parmesan cheese in the middle layer. No mozzarella, no gruyere, no swisss, nothing else. Maybe a bit of chopped italian parsley on top so it looks pretty.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,528 Times in 1,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    Last time I made Eggplant parms turned out so good so I'll make it again tomorrow. I know exactly how I like it now: no cheese, just eggplants and sauce with a little bit of grated parmesan cheese in the middle layer. No mozzarella, no gruyere, no swisss, nothing else. Maybe a bit of chopped italian parsley on top so it looks pretty.
    I will bitch about no mozzarella cheese when I come over for dinner.