Page 309 of 315 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,725 of 7865

Thread: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,800 Times in 1,956 Posts

Default Re: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

I just scheduled my booster for next Thursday so I can stay vaxxed to the maxx.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,554 Times in 7,289 Posts

So excited for you, sis! I believe now it's approved that you don't have to get the same booster for what vaccine you originally got. You'll be vaxxxed to the maxxx. It's so important to stay a fully vaccinated and highly medicated hoe.

I have to warn you so you are prepare. The major affect I got from corona vaccine was that I FEEL prettier and sluttier after being fully vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,800 Times in 1,956 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    So excited for you, sis! I believe now it's approved that you don't have to get the same booster for what vaccine you originally got. You'll be vaxxxed to the maxxx. It's so important to stay a fully vaccinated and highly medicated hoe.

I have to warn you so you are prepare. The major affect I got from corona vaccine was that I FEEL prettier and sluttier after being fully vaccinated.
    Thanks sis! I noticed your triple xxx's. That must be part of the slutty side effect.

I don't think it's possible to feel prettier than I already do. I want to purchase a sexy off shoulder top. This way, I won't have to roll up my sleeves. I can pull it down like last time, but a little farther to make sure he jabs the correct spot.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 941 Posts

I have a beekeeper coming out tomorrow morning to remove a hive from the roof of my home. I've never had to experience or seen this done before so its definitely going to be interesting. I am allergic but hoping they can tell me I can watch from a safe distance. I really dont want to miss it!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,903 Times in 6,397 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    I just got my Pfizer booster today! I tried last week but the pharmacist said I was a week too early? I'm trying to stay outside y'all!!! ☺️
    To f*ck around is human. To find out is divine.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by izshadow View Post
    I have a beekeeper coming out tomorrow morning to remove a hive from the roof of my home. I've never had to experience or seen this done before so its definitely going to be interesting. I am allergic but hoping they can tell me I can watch from a safe distance. I really dont want to miss it!
    If they allow it, you should record it. Or maybe you can set up a camera and then wait downstairs?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Do you have a condition that allowed you to get the booster?
    I know you ain't no senior. I heard that once you reached 6 months, you don't have to be immunocompromised or old to get booster if you work with a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    I just got my Pfizer booster today! I tried last week but the pharmacist said I was a week too early? I'm trying to stay outside y'all!!! ☺️

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    Do you have a condition that allowed you to get the booster?
    I know you ain't no senior. I heard that once you reached 6 months, you don't have to be immunocompromised or old to get booster if you work with a lot of people.
    I was diagnosed with a lung condition back in June. No worries, I'm much better because I've been able to reverse it, but I still put it on the paper work. They don't ask for proof when you go to get the booster. Also I went to the same pharmacy where I get my prescriptions filled. I was in and out in under 20 minutes.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,481 Times in 6,627 Posts

I'm literally THREE tokens away from earning the minimum for payout on MyFreeCams. If people could stop being so stingy with their tokens, that would be GREAT. But there seems to be this trend lately of tipping 1 token (More so on Stripchat).

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Made Spinach and Cheddar souffles two days ago but I didn't make enough. It was so good so I had to make more. This time thicker and fluffier! Delicious, yummy and Hoemade.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,240 Times in 1,367 Posts

the troll that sent family videos mocking me since 2015 was found dead. idk how he died.
    I always wanted to confront this guy but family wouldn't let. He did not know me and vice versa. he linked me to family after somoneone exposed him online for drugs and I was the only ammunition he had to attack back. I never once blamed him bc honestly. i would've done the same. eye for a eye, fuck around if you want to type of mentality and I 100% support that. My family actually got mad at me bc I questioned wtf did you think would happen and I let it go.

I think my family is relieved but when they sent me the announcement I was sad.
    Im suppose to be happy but it had nothing to do with me.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That's grace. No matter the past it's not your weight to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    the troll that sent family videos mocking me since 2015 was found dead. idk how he died.
    I always wanted to confront this guy but family wouldn't let. He did not know me and vice versa. he linked me to family after somoneone exposed him online for drugs and I was the only ammunition he had to attack back. I never once blamed him bc honestly. i would've done the same. eye for a eye, fuck around if you want to type of mentality and I 100% support that. My family actually got mad at me bc I questioned wtf did you think would happen and I let it go.

I think my family is relieved but when they sent me the announcement I was sad.
    Im suppose to be happy but it had nothing to do with me.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Everyday is Bipolar Awareness Day. EVERYDAY!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I activated skype. fuck it.
    Bid on cmd for next week
    don't really understand skyprivate bidding.. do i bid until it gets me in the top 20 or am i charged the 10 bucks to be placed 45, I just want to gain traction
    All i know is I am glad that I do have profiles everywhere. I'd be mentally wiped if I had to create new profiles just to make a income.

i've lost time and money dicking around with sm

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,475 Times in 1,969 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

I activated skype. fuck it.
    Bid on cmd for next week
    don't really understand skyprivate bidding.. do i bid until it gets me in the top 20 or am i charged the 10 bucks to be placed 45, I just want to gain traction
    All i know is I am glad that I do have profiles everywhere. I'd be mentally wiped if I had to create new profiles just to make a income.

i've lost time and money dicking around with sm
    whoa whoa whoa, you can bid on SP?? where is that option located?!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    whoa whoa whoa, you can bid on SP??
    go to promote and scroll down to ads is where you'll see the information to bid

https://support.skyprivate.com/en/ar...romoted-models

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,475 Times in 1,969 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

go to promote and scroll down to ads is where you'll see the information to bid

https://support.skyprivate.com/en/ar...romoted-models

33. The Following User Says Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I want to meet Mary j blige and would probably faint if I did. https://youtu.be/_L71OK0xAuE

I love her so much.
    She is a queen.
    Trying to get through this week and when I put her on this morning my life felt a little better.
    Something about her I love.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I want to meet Mary j blige and would probably faint if I did. https://youtu.be/_L71OK0xAuE

I love her so much.
    She is a queen.
    Trying to get through this week and when I put her on this morning my life felt a little better.
    Something about her I love.

At first glance of your post, I thought you were saying that putting on her MY LIFE album makes you feel better. Lol. I was gonna say MY LIFE...YESSSSS!!! That album was amazing. I'm sure I'm really gonna be all in my feelings the next time I put that on. In the 90s I used to swipe that CD from my dad's CD collection, so I could go in my room and listen to it alone. I won first place at a 2019 talent contest for singing "I'm Goin' Down."

Faith Evans (My favorite living female singer) provided some lovely background vocals on that MY LIFE album too.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,222 Times in 2,248 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yesterday I tried sushi for the first time in my life. At 29 yrs old hahaha. There is this fancy grocery store in my neighborhood (I live in an high end area of the city) and there was a presentation food stall (that's how you call in english?) from a famous sushi restaurant in my city. There were endless combinations of mini boxes with freshly prepared sushi and I decided to buy one and see how it is.
    I LOOOOVED it. Each box also contained wasabi sauce, pickled ginger and soy sauce. I had no idea how wasabi tasted, neither pickled ginger. I loved both of them, only that I made the mistake to really dip the sushi roll in the wasabi (I was actually pissed that it was too little in there) and I thought that it's gonna melt my throat and my breathing channels )))))

What I didn't like, was the raw fish. When I tasted raw salmon and raw tuna, I thought I am gonna die, so I did put them 5 seconds on each side, in a pan and tasted waaay better )
    So, yeah, I officially love sushi, I love wasabi, I love pickled ginger, but I hate eating raw meat. I might have done the most offensive thing ever (to cook the fish for a second), but I can't eat it otherwise ))

Edit: I looked at that restaurant menu and they have like 30 different combos of sushi, some with cooked fish hahaha. Phew, glad to know I am not that insane ))
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Yesterday I tried sushi for the first time in my life. At 29 yrs old hahaha. There is this fancy grocery store in my neighborhood (I live in an high end area of the city) and there was a presentation food stall (that's how you call in english?) from a famous sushi restaurant in my city. There were endless combinations of mini boxes with freshly prepared sushi and I decided to buy one and see how it is.
    I LOOOOVED it. Each box also contained wasabi sauce, pickled ginger and soy sauce. I had no idea how wasabi tasted, neither pickled ginger. I loved both of them, only that I made the mistake to really dip the sushi roll in the wasabi (I was actually pissed that it was too little in there) and I thought that it's gonna melt my throat and my breathing channels )))))

What I didn't like, was the raw fish. When I tasted raw salmon and raw tuna, I thought I am gonna die, so I did put them 5 seconds on each side, in a pan and tasted waaay better )
    So, yeah, I officially love sushi, I love wasabi, I love pickled ginger, but I hate eating raw meat. I might have done the most offensive thing ever (to cook the fish for a second), but I can't eat it otherwise ))

Edit: I looked at that restaurant menu and they have like 30 different combos of sushi, some with cooked fish hahaha. Phew, glad to know I am not that insane ))
    Iím ashamed to say I hate the raw meat and choked on a date bc my dumbass brother said to swallow it whole if I didnít like it.
    I choked on the date, thought I was dying pounding my chest and trying to cough it up at the same time.

a fried roll wouldíve been fine with me

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

LOL. I'm about to make a yawning clip out of this OBS encoder recording that I have of my 3 hour stream from the other night. I'm making note of all the yawning moments throughout that stream (I was yawning probably every 30 seconds or so...lol), and trimming down that 3 hour video, so I can sell it.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 941 Posts

It was an amazing bee hive removal. It took her three hours and I was able to stand outside to watch the whole thing. She said as long as I stand at least 10 feet back and dont swat at anything that may fly by, I'll be just fine. She educated me a ton on them and even found out these guys are from Italy!!!! Even though there are feral bee markings, they still have markings showing they are from Italy and are only second or third generation feral. More likely third generation. But still friendly and docile enough to know what a beekeeper is. She said this is one of the most exciting and best removals she has been on and she is super excited to get these Italian bees to her home. 🐝 And Iím super excited to get them out of the roof.

I live in a farmers town and they bring in hives so these guys must have gone rouge during our strawberry time a few months back and met up with the wild ones. She will be back next week to get the remainder that were out foreging. She said they typically move on in a few days to look for a new hive but sometimes some just dont get it and stick around. And I have about a quart size population still sticking around so she will come back and get them and reunite them with their originial hive that she took.

Name:  BeeHive.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  251.6 KB

45. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to izshadow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^My dumb ass was like OMG, is that a bunch of bees with a snake?! HAHAHAHA!!! Nah, that's a bee hive...DAMN!!!

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That is so cool.

49. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post: