Page 1 of 127 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

Thanks
    Thanked 23,989 Times in 5,051 Posts

Default The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

This thread is for whatever's on your mind. Anything from camming related to whatever's weighing on your mind or
    whenever you feel you have something important to say and share. Anything goes, no judgment!

I'll start! I'm getting ready to move and have been doing a lot cleaning. My apartment smells like bleach. My throat is sore and I've been coughing so much which caused by all the cleaning stuff. I've found a new appreciation for all the maids and people who do cleaning for a living. It's fucking hard work. Thank you for all you do!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,075 Times in 4,450 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Default Re: The Official 'What's On Your Mind?' Thread!

I wish dating were easier and I either didn't have to go through 497293837 frogs to get to the prince or I could easily erase my memory of the frogs I encounter but I guess it helps fine tune the ability to select what you do want.

I'd be in paradise if every guy I met was handsome, rich, generous, had orgasmic peen or tongue, and the interest was mutual. And if I could have 2 boyfriends at one time, even better.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Look at all those frogs as lessons. Everyone we meet good and bad is here to teach us something. When I see people as lessons, I don't feel so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    I wish dating were easier and I either didn't have to go through 497293837 frogs to get to the prince or I could easily erase my memory of the frogs I encounter but I guess it helps fine tune the ability to select what you do want.

I'd be in paradise if every guy I met was handsome, rich, generous, had orgasmic peen or tongue, and the interest was mutual. And if I could have 2 boyfriends at one time, even better.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,737 Times in 3,213 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

What's on my mind? are the fuckers going to give me a good day or what?...lol...5 more hours to go.. so far it's a slow start.
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dear Jesus,
    Thank you for turning my slow day into a good day! Feeling #blessed

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,337 Times in 1,048 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

We're in the process of buying a house. All I can think about is $$$. We need more$$$. Which site can I work to make more $$$. Why does my favorite site have to be $. I feel like for what I do I should be getting $$$ and not having to worry about making it. The fuck?
    Stressed out and have a million things to do and trying to make $$$. And what do I get? Hey bb you want to meet? Hey bb show me tits. Hey bb do something for me. FML

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,867 Times in 542 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I need to buy my own apartament in like 3 months. And one more car. I need those fucking money and the fucking camming sucks right when I need them.
    I don't know how the fuck I managed to spend $2000 this month on some bills and vacation and some other bullshit clothes/ make up/ accesories and now I regret. I should have saved them (except the bills part) if I knew it was going to suck that bad this month.
    I want to be more organized. I want to have a stable schedlue in everything (personal/ camming life). I want to be more ambitious and get out of my comfort zone.
    I really need to get out of my comfort zone, because, from here, all my other issues come from.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,535 Times in 2,119 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

I wish I had decided to go on vacay this week...a week long beach EDM festival would have done my soul good. Also...why does most progressive house suck now? I miss 2006-2008 the golden years...sigh.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,938 Times in 1,099 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

WhyTF doesn't Seamless offer egift cards?! People have been begging Seamless for egift cards for well over a year now. They finally added a sushi place that delivers to me, and I wish I could have a fan buy me sushi for dinner.

I suppose in this heat sushi delivery isn't a great idea anyway. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by temptingmodel
    "dont worry, its slow for other models today"
    I'm not other models, its not slow.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Magical_Hoohah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,219 Times in 471 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

goat.jpg

Seriously, though. I've been thinking about what the life of a goat could be like for the past 3 hours. I think I found the wrong thread
    Follow me on twitter:
    www.twitter.com/lilylolypopz

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LilyAnderson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,938 Times in 1,099 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

^No need to imagine! A guy made a bunch of prosthetic devices so he could walk on four legs and eat grass. He spent six days in the Swiss Alps living as a goat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg8xhKI1sMw
    Quote Originally Posted by temptingmodel
    "dont worry, its slow for other models today"
    I'm not other models, its not slow.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Magical_Hoohah For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Grass fed and not having to worry about bills sound pretty amazing to me
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyAnderson View Post
    goat.jpg

Seriously, though. I've been thinking about what the life of a goat could be like for the past 3 hours. I think I found the wrong thread

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,075 Times in 4,450 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Magical_Hoohah View Post
    ^No need to imagine! A guy made a bunch of prosthetic devices so he could walk on four legs and eat grass. He spent six days in the Swiss Alps living as a goat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg8xhKI1sMw
    What the.......... Wow! Yes I wish I could take a break from being a human too....

I wish I could tell with 90% or more accuracy if a guy is going to be good in bed before f*cking them.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times in 420 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Thank you for starting this thread, Marina! And I really like the idea of looking at people like lessons. That is such wise advice.

Quote Originally Posted by SimoneGray View Post
    I wish I had decided to go on vacay this week...a week long beach EDM festival would have done my soul good. Also...why does most progressive house suck now? I miss 2006-2008 the golden years...sigh.
    Yessssss 2006-2008!! Awesome, awesome music! I don't even think some of my faves (like Samantha James) MAKE music anymore/after that time period!

So what's on my mind is, I need to find some fucking hobbies that aren't about "how can I bring in $$$$$". And I need to find some friends-NEW friends. A lot of people I know presently were on this support group that ended up going to shit/the women on there got catty/bitchy with me and with a number of other ladies, so I left. I'm still friends with some, but feel like its not a good fit. I have some vanilla WAH friends, but I feel like joining a writing group, or just meting people with similar interests. I know another girl on here is doing Camp NaNoWriMo, and I want to participate in the regular version of it this fall/winter. I just hate trying to find friends, because I have less time than before. I also don't want to be part of a mommy group, because honestly, it's worse than any SC. I have no tolerance for the catty behavior.

I'm also nervous because a vanilla WAH job I am doing requires me to go through a second editing process, and I'm worried I won't pass it. But then I'm like no, let's embrace the mindset of "The Secret".

LOL I'm all over the place today. Sorry, guys.
    Just waiting to feel your kiss, rubbing my lips, your energy is turning me on...

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JenniferNorth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Money! I Just want to make like 5k a month and secretly save up and dissapear for a month and come back and move into a different house, with new furniture and just be happier. Its not that I'm upset but like I"m bored and not feeling like I want to go further with what I have going on. So MONEY! I want a shower that doesnt need shower curtains and and an in ground pool, I want a garage and a car that I don't have to fix every other week.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PlayfulDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,107 Times in 4,716 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot

[

I'll start! I'm getting ready to move and have been doing a lot cleaning. My apartment smells like bleach. My throat is sore and I've been coughing so much which caused by all the cleaning stuff. I've found a new appreciation for all the maids and people who do cleaning for a living. It's fucking hard work. Thank you for all you do!

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Great thread. Thanks for starting it.
    I was staying at a hotel over the weekend, and had the same thought about the maids.
    The temps were over 115, AND humid, if you can believe it. I watched the maids clean, room after room... ( it's a hotel where hallways are outside.,)
    I went to tip one of them when I stopped her to ask for more coffee pods, and she was so grateful. She said nobody tips her for things off her cart.
    I have great respect for maids especially at hotels. Just walking by the open hotel doors when they're in there cleaning someone else's mess... I honestly couldn't do it. Esp not in 115 degree weather.
    "BORN FOR MISCHIEF"

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just want someone to tip me a ridiculous amount of money, like $500, so I can sign out

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to anoncamgirl For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,154 Times in 883 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Im trying to change my thought patterns. I'm all wrapped up in trying to be a better listener and talk less. I want to learn how to hear what people are saying and not saying better. I also want to be more interpersonal. Thats where I am right now.

Also these days Im heavily focused on how to better my business. I need to take more advantage of twitter and grow my brand more so Im trying to figure that out as best I can. I'm hoping SM will do another popup contest soon so I can gauge how well my social media presence and efforts to promote myself are doing.

Great thread! Its interesting how many of us are focused on $

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,337 Times in 1,048 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by anoncamgirl View Post
    I just want someone to tip me a ridiculous amount of money, like $500, so I can sign out
    Please tell me things like this do still happen. One day........

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't care what men say, they love bitches. When I'm a bitch, they jump through hoops and treat me so much better!

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Excellent thread!

I lost a week of week due to a flu episode (who gets flu in July?!) and when I finally got back on a few days ago, it was damn slow. But things picked up on Sunday and I decided to stop feeling too anxious. Besides, it's a lovely summer and it's PRIDE WEEK here and I live in the heart of the LGBT community! Hurrah! Going to catch the festivities, drink coffee outdoors and not think about finances.
    BB stands for BALL-BUSTING in my room

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MadamDragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,737 Times in 3,213 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

Good for you.. I gave up early and I was to tired to fight..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    Dear Jesus,
    Thank you for turning my slow day into a good day! Feeling #blessed
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,107 Times in 4,716 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    I don't care what men say, they love bitches. When I'm a bitch, they jump through hoops and treat me so much better!
    "Ditto" Isn't that the truth?b7cba11af6585569dd60f6b23d943b86.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "BORN FOR MISCHIEF"

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,803 Times in 2,634 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

I've been obsessed lately with kawaii style art and I've been drawing constantly non-stop. I don't really know what's going on, but I guess it's a good thing. PokemonGO is my other obsession and it is still getting me outdoors and walking/cycling...I used to be the most sedentary person and now I have to exercise daily or I don't feel right.

Thank goodness for my passive income eggs because Aunt Flo has come to visit. I'm enjoying this time though for drawing and exercising.
    Works on MFC, CB, F4F, Naked, Cams, EuroLive. Generate a link to let your customer control the vibe for SM pvts/Gold shows!

Want to learn how to splitcam on multiple sites at the same time? See my step by step YouTube vid!

"Cam models are a luxury, not a requirement to live." - Issabelle

47. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,535 Times in 2,119 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferNorth View Post
    Yessssss 2006-2008!! Awesome, awesome music! I don't even think some of my faves (like Samantha James) MAKE music anymore/after that time period!

I LOVED Samantha James...her, Kaskade, AdamK & Soha, Soundprank, BT...too many to mention. I always get so excited when someone knows what I'm talking about

More music related stuff...its 12:45pm where I am and I'm singing along to Coldplay's Ghost Stories...I know every song off by heart, that's how much I've listened to it since 2014. That band has always been "IT" for me, I've like them since like 2001, but I feel Ghost Stories is their most honest, beautiful work.

49. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 127 1231151101 ... LastLast